Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Kanou looked at her sort of incredulously, his eyes slightly narrowed. "So, its that dangerous huh? Blue, you make it sound like the stories you used to tell about princess Krystal, pharaoh Atem, and marik and Bakura air actually true." He said with a laugh adding. "Krystal, the Blue moon princess and her twin sister, Serenity of the white moon.... if those were true, wouldn't that mean that marik won over Atem this time? And where the heck is Bakura?" Kanou asked, just as Bakura wandered into the arcade, smirking at Krystal. She ran over to him and glomped him, hugging him tightly. "Baki!" She almost screamed as she smiled widely at him, adding, "how in Rah's name did you find me?" She said, pulling him over to the group.

Kanou's eyes narrowed further, looking contemplative. "Baki huh? Isn't that the nickname you gave to the the if king Bakura who killed Atem in your stories?"

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Sere speaks again. "Everything she told you is true. She is the blue moon princess and I am the white moon princess. Darien is my fiance from Silver Milennium. So I guess you know just as much as can be told to you without endangering your lives."

"Okayyy... well, that's a twist even I didn't see coming" Kanou said with a laugh, smiling at the twins. "Well, that explains a lot. So, I take it he's marik and he's "Baki" I see... so where's this Atem I kept hearing so much about? Seems to reason he'd be around too." Bakura could sense Krystal's tension and spoke for her, pulling her close and kissing her head.

"Atem is in Egypt. He did not wish to be with her in this life. I guess that selfish pharaoh finally DEC iced we should get a chance, right marik?" He said with a smirk, kissing Krystal's head again.

"He is not selfish, thief. He is her destiny and it's only natural for him to want to be with her. I can understand him wanting her far away from the likes of you, betrayer. Now get away from my fiancee before I knock your teeth down your throat." Marik was walking a fine line with his temper, never forgetting how Bakura had betrayed him back in the old days. He hated him.

Krystal looked at him annoyed. "Now Marikins... he's my friend. Stop it before the other marik gets unchained..." she said to him cryptically, squeesing his hand. "You know how hard I worked to keep him in check, don't ruin all that over Baki. I know you hate him, but he doesn't mean any harm... at the moment. I'm keeping zork chained as well. I'm not sure how long that will last though..." she said through the mind link, trying to calm him down. "Please Marikins... for me." She eyes were pleading as she looked at him, kissing him softly.

Feeling the tension in the room, Blake laughed a little and said "are we supposed to be following this, Sere?"

"Not really, but I'll give you a shortened version. Bakura and Marik fell for my sister while she was Queen of Egypt. Bakura enticed Marik to plot against Atem and kill him. Bakura lied to Marik, and Marik has hated him ever since. I will keep my peace in front of my sister, but I wish with all my heart that rotten thief were not here. He is the lowest of the low. He has no honor."

"Ah. That explains a lot. though, as krys allways says, and it seems to me she would know, Love makes you do crazy things" blake said to serena, smiling a little to reassure her. he looked at sere, asking something softly to her. "is she really his fiancee?" he asked, his eyes showing slight hurt that he tried to hide. blake could never admit it to krystal herself, but he loved her very deeply. it hurt to see her in the arms of some guy he didn't even know.

krystal kissed marik as much as she could, trying to calm him down. she was determined to keep Mariku from rearing his crazy ass head. she knew very well that if mariku got out, they'd all be in grave danger. whereas mariku loved her as his lighter side did, he was extremly jelous and could possibly hurt one of her friends, or worse. when mariku got out, there was no stopping him.

"Yes, she is. He loves her very much. Don't feel sad Blake. Everything will work as it's supposed to. You will find your destined love."

"I hope so Sere. Its so much to see them together. Maybe if I weren't such a coward she'd be in my arms now instead of "Marikins" I can't hate him though. He's a great match for her. I hope they are very happy together. But it looks as though she doesn't know they're engaged yet. Was he planning to propose soon?" He asked Sere, enjoying her comfort. He would never take another's mans girl, and if Krystal was happy, so was he. "Blue, be happy with him. If he hurts you though, I get to kill him okay?" He said in a low whisper, so only !he himself could hear.

"He is planning on proposing tonight. Trust me, you will find your princess Blake. I promise." She smiled comfortingly at him. "Everything will work out as it's meant to."

"Alright." He said with a smile, looking to Krystal. She was out of bakuras hands now and was cuddling close to marik, talking to him in a language he didn't understand. He assume it was some kind of Egyptian and smile again, looking at them. In truth, he was happy for Krystal that she had found the love of her life, but it still hurt a little. Bakura had left, he said he had something he had to do, so that diffused marik a little. Krystal hoped he wasn't off to steal something. He was to good for that. She wished he could see himself the way she saw him.

'Feeling better Marikins my golden Egyptian?" She said with her slight lilt, cuddling close. She loved him so much, and it was apparent to her that he felt the same, and that made her the happiest princess in the world.

"Yes my love, now that rat is out of here. Are you ready to return to your mother's house, my love?"

Sere patted Blake's shoulder affectionately. "He would die before he'd hurt her, have no fear. Bakura, on the other hand, can't be trusted. Marik is right, the man is rat. In fact he's lower than that."

"Yes, I think so my love." She said before kissing him softly. She looked to the boys and smiled, still wondering what they were thinking. "You guys wanna come back to my place? Especially you Blake, as asuka won't stop bugging me about seeing you." She said with a small laugh, waiting for an answer.

Blake smiled at Sere. "I think perhaps you are to quick to judge Sere. There must be a reason why she likes Bakura. Krystal tends to only see the good in people, even when their in tensions aren't so pure." He said, smiling and nodding at Krystal.

"I'd love to see squirt and bear! What about you guys?" He asks, smiling widely.

"Blake, my sister is an optimist. This life has forced me to be a realist. Bakura isn't what he pretends to be in front of her. He is a no good piece of filth, one that could endanger her children and her happiness. I don't trust him."

The others quickly agree to go back to Krystal's old home

"True. One never knows for sure though Sere. I think maybe she sees something in him that he himself doesn't even realise is there." Blake says, still smiling. Anything was possible, at least that how it appeared from his standpoint.

Krystal smiled widely. "Okay, its settled then! Let's go back home!" Krystal hid the sadness in her eyes that her dearest friend eyes couldn't be with them, but she shook it off, chanting something softly. She'd see him again someday. She knew that for sure.

Sere fought her intense dislike of Bakura, knowing that he was going to be a major threat one day. Darien and Rini held her hands as they followed behind the rest of the group, each lost in their own thoughts.

Soon they had all arrived back at the mansion, and when asuka saw blake come through the door, she practically threw him to the ground in a hug. "Blakie bear! You came to see me!" She says excitedly as she huggles him, then helps him back up to his feet. Asuka did not let go of him for anything, sipping her juice box with her free hand.

Meanwhile, Tenshi was cuddling Krystal, glad that she was home. "Mommy! You were gone so long! Where were you? I missed you mommy!" Ten shi said excitedly as Krystal picked him up, kissing his head softly. "I was at the arcade with your auntie and your papa marik. I had to introduce them to my friends, you know?" She said with a small laugh as yoko and yumi come out of their bedroom, just waking up. "Did you have nice dreams my chibi youma?" She asked with a another smile, kissing their heads.

They smile and nod. Blake speaks to Asuka. "I came to see all of you, silly girl." He cuddles her, having missed her.

Rini watches this and looks up at her mother curiously. "I promise, Yusuke and Seto will be sure to huggle you half to death when we get back to Tokyo, Chibi-chan," Serena says and picks her daughter up. Darien, standing nearby, scowls at the mention of his rivals. It irritated him that Kaiba and Urameshi were foremost in her thoughts on an almost constant basis. Never mind that she'd been friends with Yusuke since they met in daycare, or that Seto was protective of her. He knew they were in love with her. He knew that as much as he knew Rini was his daughter and Sere would be his wife and future queen. The thought that his daughter and girlfriend were pining for a pack of fools annoyed him greatly.

marik looked to darien sympathetically. "Welcome to my world dude. you know how many exes Krystal has? I'm almost surprised Yamcha hasn't kame'd me to the next dimension." he said with a laugh, looking to the frustrated earthian prince. Marik understood his annoyance, but knew yusuke meant no real harm. seto, on the other hand, he was not sure about. He knew Krystal had said Seto and sere marry in 30th century, but why? doesn't sere love Endymion?

Asuka smiled widely and cuddled close. "I missed you! its summer now, and school id out. will you be able to come back with us? I know mommy would like that, and you'd all fit on the jet!" she said with a small giggle, thinking about how fun that would be.

Dare smiles a small smile. "I know Marik. Yusuke and Hiei, as well as Kaiba, frequently threaten my life. I wish Sere would open her eyes and see that those three lunatics are after her. She chose me in Silver Millennium, yet the demon, stable boy, and high priest can't get that through their bloody heads. Sere and I will always fall in love with each other. Our daughter is a clear indication of that. I'd die if I lost them my friend. I'd die without my Bunny and Rini."

"I know my friend. I feel the same way about Krystal and our unborn daughter. At least she says it'll be a daughter. Something tells me she's not telling me the whole story though." He replied to the slightly taller man, looking at Krystal and her two twins with Kurama. Many knights he had wondered if she still loved the fiery haired fox demon. Especially after last night when she disappeared, carrying a blue rose from that same demon, her hand bloodied from clutching it.

Dare sighed. "Those fools think persistence will win the day when they really should let it go. Serena and I are madly in love with each other and that's how it's going to stay. No one and nothing will ever change that."

"I know. But you shouldn't squash dreams, my friend." He said, smiling a little at his friend and looking to Krystal.he picked her up and set her in his lap, pulling her close to him.

Krystal simply smirked and kissed him lightly. "What was that for Marikins?"

"Because I missed you. You were too far away." He kisses her and whispers. "I hope Seto doesn't make an appearance. Your sister's boyfirend will not be peaceable if he appears."

"Seto will appear, but not until Darien has proposed. It will not be for Sere though. He will come to see the twins." She said in an equally low whisper, kissing him softly. She loved being in his arms, it was safe and warm. She knew marik would never let anything happen to her. He loved her to much, as she loved him. Krystal cuddled close, watching the 5 children play with Blake and Kanou happily, then Damon spoke up.

"Blue, why do two of your kids have cat ears? Those look so real..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom