Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Keep an eye out for some ventors. We got some nice loot to sell. they got everything for sale here. Besides clothes there are some weapon related things we could use. Like gun accsories and such. I'm sure our friend would'nt mind if we did a little shopping...eh?" I replied to Yoru's adorable voice.

"We can get our weaponyr and other things like that later. For now we should cover up those jugglebumbs of yours with some bandages and clothing." I replied as I looked down into her beautiful eyes.

"Yea, oh look theres a clothing stand." i said as we walked over to the vendor. He replied. "Oh looky looky a customer, so my friend what'da need today? A new dress for the miss?" He asked in a salesmans pitch "Go ahead lovely, take your pick." I said smiling.

"Really? Well, ok then. how much will that be?" I asked. "Three quarts if you would sir. Here we will only give the best deals!" The salsman exlaimed. I put three quarters on the table as I took the shirt and handed it to Yoru. "How is it?"

I took the shirt, then put it on, my breasts really perking out. The shirt almost emphasized my breasts at that. I turned to Arty, a cute, curious look on my expression.
"How do I look, Arty?" I asked cutely.

I took a close examination all over Yoru and came to the conclusion. "You look like the most beautiful thing any man has ever layed is eyes on." I said to her with an entranced style.

I couldnt help but smile. "So next order of buisness. Lets try go and get some upgrades for out weapons eh?" I asked Yoru.

I then snapped my fingers in sudden relization. "Oh fuck I forgot, I'm sorry beautiful. We'll get your bandages THEN upgrades."

I tapped the shoulder of one of the people. "Excuse me sir, wheres the clinic?" The man tunred over and spoke in a very deep german accent. "Za clinic is vrite zise vay!" He exclaimed pointing down a well lit and occupied alley way. "Uhh thanks." I added as we begun to walk away.

I kept my grip on Yoru. "You can handle them, I've seen you, killing like a boss. Plus even if you can't I'm still here." I said patting her. My hand kinda close to her breast.

"I dont know why scene you kill crowds but dont worry, I'll be here for you beautiful." I said holding on to Yoru as we walked into the clinic.

Once inside the clinic, I loosened my grip to a caring one.
"I don't know why I fear crowds, I just always have been." I explained to Arty as we went up to the reception desk.

I went up to the reception desk. There was a woman asking. "Hi can I help you sir?" "Yes can I just have some bandages?" She nodded as she walked into the next room and came out with some bandages. "That will five quarters sir." I nodded and put the money on the desk and grabbed the bandages. I looked at them and sighed. "So, were do you want to apply these at to where it wont be a show?" I asked Yoru.

"We could always try the restrooms, then lock the doors. That sound good?" I asked Yoru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom