Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stood next to Yoru to keep her comfortable. "Who are you?" I asked. The man got up and tunred around. He was a rather tall man little higher then me. He wore a red jacket and no shirt leaving his chest fully exposed and a pair of torn up jeans. He had a massive machete on his back and a holstered revolver. "Your boss sent you meet someone, but really he sent you to meet noone, that nobody is me." He said taking a puff of his cigar.

He simply stared at the two of us blankly. I looked over and could tell Yoru was getting the chills from this guy. "So you two were expecting a new briefing here werent you? Well I got a briefing for you two. There are some...things going on with our dear friends elsewhere, and in order to find out whats going on you gotta get to the roots of the problem yea? Ways away is St. Louis, or better known as The City from Hell. Thats one of the most toxic cities in the country now, yet the fucking Reds are guarding entrances to it. Why would they be guarding the entrance to a death trap? Well its quite a ways away so you two better get moving. So whats your mission you ask? Simple, find out the Reds plan. Any questions?" He added.

I remained hiding behind Arty, kind of whimpering, as I remembered my last encounter with the Reds, which caused me to bring my hand to my chest, where my wound was.

I kept my arm around Yoru so she wouldnt be scared out of her mind. "No, I think we got it." I said to the stranger. "Good, good luck out there. And just remember, theres usually more that meets the eye." He said getting up and walking away. "Hey, whats your name?" I asked. He stopped but didn't turn to face us. "Me? Noone, I'm nobody." He said as he walked away and into the crowd of the town. I looked down at Yoru. "Are you alright?"

"No idea. But he gave us our mission, find out what the hell the reds were up to. He really did'nt give us any set direction just, get to St. Louis. So, any ideas?" I asked looking down at Yoru hopping her cunning would shine.

I thought for a moment, then remembered the briefcase.
"The Reds hid a briefcase in a wall." I mentioned. "Maybe that could be of use?" Then I remembered, and snapped my fingers. "But, Damn! Davis picked it up."

"Ah shit thats right. Damn it god knows where they are. In the size of this town they could be anywhere, I don't think we quite have the time to go around looking for them and by the sound of things time is kinda of the essence here. Thing is they we ment to accompany us here, I think they took the case back to D6." I said sighing.

I thought for a moment and snapped my fingers. "If we can get ahold of a radio I can get in contact with D6 and get ahold of some of that intel."

My eyes lit up.
"Good idea." I said cutely. "There's bound to be loads of info, too, with all the laptops and flash drives I got from the warehouse, plus who knows what would be in that briefcase!"

"Thanks, no the issue, how the fuck are we gona get ahold of a radio down here?" I begun to ponder. "Any ideas?"

I thought, and looked around.
"There are a lot of vendors around here.." I noted. "Maybe we could make a radio, or at least something to amplify the signal of a radio, so we can contact them from down here?"

"Hm, I dont think we need to do that. Theres a lot of gang violence down here. I bet if we ice a few of them we'll eventually get our hands on a radio. They have to keep in contact some way right?" I added.

I nodded.
"Good idea." I said. "So, where do you know of that has the most gang violence down here?" I poked Arty's side playfully. "'Cause you've totally been down here before."

"Hmm I dont know where it gets the most violence but I bet if we ask some locals they'll know." I looked over and saw some girl with black hair who has a cigaret that was rolled in a five dollar bill. "Excuse me ma'm but do you happen to know a hot spot for gang violence around here?" She looked over and replied. "Hey hot stuff, why dont you ditch the tramp over there and get with a real woman, I'm sure my boyfriend wont mind." I simply looked at her with an angry glare and tunred back to Yoru. "Lets go ask elsewhere for people.

"Tell me about it, god help that boyfriend of hers." we passed by a man with one leg and wearing a naval outfit. "Excuse me sir, can you tell about anything about the gang violence in the area?" The man looked over and spoke in an old and whisky infulced voice. "Ay lad the Pavel gang spread all across the lady's metro they pleague every one of the damn underground towns. The think the damn place is theres! We'll they be wrong I'll show them all what a true salior can do!" "Well, where are they the most active?" I asked. "Aye, those bastards like to call the storage house their little home. When I get me hands on em I'll ring their little fucking necks!" He replied angrily.

"Our time isnt nun's asshole strick we can spare some time to kill these bitches." I said happily. "Like to see your skills put to work anywhore right?" I said to her smiling.

I giggled softly.
"I'm gonna have fun with these ones." I said, a playful smirk about me. "Just try not to get in my way; I'm not going for quick kills, and so I don't want to end out hurting you, too."

"Fine by me. You take one half and I'll put holes in the other one. Whatda say beautiful, ready to go kick some ass thats nowhere near as beautiful as yours." I said sweetly to Yoru/

"Aye it be two corners east. Give 'em a good solid shankin' for old bogbeard eh?" He said laughing as he walked off. "Lets go beauty." I said to Yoru winking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom