Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The nearest road isn't too far away but it's not a busy one. We might find an abandoned car if we're lucky but we won't be so we'll probably have to follow it to the interstate that's a few miles away from here. I'm sure that will be more helpful," Sylvia said, folding up the map, which she put into her own bag. "I need a compass. Do either of you have one?"

I sighed. "No I dont...wait." I ran off back into Afran's cabin and came out with a somewhat cracked compass. "Will this do?" I asked.

I wobbled slightly while Arty and Sylvia talked, trying to keep my balance. I felt like I was going to be sick, as I realized just how many cuts were on me, and how much of them pierced deep enough to bring blood.
"Oohhh...." I groaned softly.

Sylvia took the compass and even though it was cracked on the faceplate and had some wobble errors, it was enough for her to use. "I can use it for now but we should try to find a better one but..." she was cut short when her attention turned towards Yoru. "uh, I think we need to help her out before we go anywhere."

I went over to Yoru and extended my hand. "Here, need a hand?" I asked her.

I kept one hand on my abdominal, and took Arty's hand with the other.
"I might need one, yeah," I said softly, hating myself for actually needing help. I looked to Sylvia. "I may not be of much help, but, is there anything I could do?"

"I'm not sure yet," Sylvia said, pondering the idea for a moment, "Shoot the bad guys and help us get to our destination for now. I'll just guide us there if this compass doesn't lead us astray." She looked at the cracked navigating device and tested it. It seemed to point the right way but she wouldn't be sure until they found a new compass... or one that was at least fully intact.

"Well if there's one thing she can do for sure its kill, and where were headed there's going to be a lot to kill." I said looking at Yoru smilling as I help my AK. "Anyway, we should really head out like now. That gunfire and kabooms are sure to draw attention that we don't really want drawn to us."

(MOVING ON)

I walked over to Yoru and put my arm around Yoru's shoulder and helped her up making sure not to hurt her. "Come on, lets go." I said to her.

I whimpered softly in pain as I was picked up.
"Maybe it wasn't the best idea standing in front of the blast zone..." I groaned, regretting that decision greatly.

"Dont worry about it, whats done is done and we're here for you. Come on, once we get you to town we'll get you fixed up." We just need to get the fuck out of dodge before this fire draws attention we do not want drawn to us." I said as I begun to walk Yoru off.

I continued to groan in pain, but more softly, as to not attract attention.
"I really hope this damage isn't permanent..." I whimpered. "We.. might need to see a doctor when we can..."

"Agreed. Once we...borrow a car this will be at least somewhat easier eh?" I said to Yoru in a comforting tone doing my best to carry her.

"Come on, dont talk like that. Your worth far more then the trouble you give. Hell before you know it I could become a bother. But whatever, mistakes were made were all human." I said to Yoru.

I smiled at her finally giving a positive remark. "Not exactly sure, once we get to a road were bound to come across a patrol, which is likey probably gonna be a jeep full or reds so, no big deal there. But I'm not exactly sure where the nearest road is, has to be close if the village were to be getting constant supplies." I replied to Yoru.

"Hopefully not too long, maybe within the next hour or two. I'm not all too familar with this place like I am with a lot of the province. We tend not to head out into these parts. Even on our more risky missions." I replied.

"Maybe we should bandage her up and rest before we start moving on," Sylvia suggested, "It might be better for all of us if we're not sleep deprived and injured."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom