Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nodded as I went back and asked for a room. Thankfully most were empty and they allowed us into one. We walked to kinda poorly lit medical room where I locked the door. "Alright. Lets get these bandages off." I said.

I nodded, blushing a considerable hue now, and sat down on the medical bed, taking off my shirt, and setting it aside in an almost careful way. I then proceeded to, very shyly, take off the bandages, slowly revealing my perky breasts to Artyom. My blush deepened as I noticed that my nipples were semi-hard when I took the bandages off them, and hoped that he wouldn't notice. Shortly after, I got the bandages off all the way, and set them aside as well. I wasn't bleeding at all anymore, as I had healed very quickly, due to a genetic advantage I was born with, making me heal faster than normal. I only had a smaller size, circular scar between my breasts. I then shyly looked to Artyom, blushing semi-deep with my breasts fully exposed to him.

I looked at Yoru's beautiful breats for a moment and sighed. I got out the bandage and begun to wrap them. Inevitably I had to touch Yoru's breasts when I noticed her nipples were semi hard. I then begun to wrap the bandages around the breats and they begun to cover them up, it was beautiful while it lasted.

I bit my lip, and let out a soft, moan-like whimper as I felt Arty's hands on my breasts, making my nipples harden more, enough to make the bandages poke out a little. I looked to him with a caring, and almost lustful look, slightly shocked by what I was feeling for the first time.
"Arty.." I began, though I wasn't able to finish, as I instead pressed my lips to his and gently kissed him, blushing very deeply.

"Yes?" I asked. Then Yoru's lips suddenly made contact with mine. I was absolutely stunned, but all I could do was wrap my arms around her and return the kiss just as passionately.

Due to Arty not exactly finishing the wrapping of my bandages, they slowly unraveled as him and I kissed, until they completely unraveled and fell onto the floor. I pulled away from the kiss slowly, my blush very deep, and my nipples hard.
"I... I want..." I said slowly, barely above a whisper. "I want... you...."

"I...I love you Yoru, more then the stars themselves." I said lightly gripped her breasts.

I nodded softly, a cute smile about me, then unbuttoned, unzipped, then removed my pants, along with my panties while Arty took off his shirt. He then proceeded to unbutton his pants, but froze up slightly when he saw my shaved, soft pussy, as I had found an unopened razor in the shower the first day I met him. I giggled softly by his staring, and he then proceeded to take off the rest of his clothes, and not in a rushed way, either, which I found surprising, as I could tell by the way he carried himself that he definitely wanted to feel my soft pinkness between my legs.

Once he got undressed, he walked over to me again, and brought his lips to mine again, kissing me a few times, before moving down to my neck, while he used his hand to massage my breast. I let out tiny, adorable moans and whimpers as I felt his kissing and massaging, which also caused me to begin getting more moist between my legs, the arousal of the situation really getting to me.

I felt Arty's kissing lower more, as I felt him begin kissing my breast, opposite of the one he was massaging, and then to my nipple, to which he kissed and sucked on it, which caused me to bite my lip in pleasure, moaning and whimpering a little louder as his kissing and sucking on my hardened nipple aroused me more and more. That moment wasn't long, though, as he then kissed back up to my lips, getting every spot he kissed beforehand again before so, and then looked into my eyes lovingly.
"You ready, Yoru?" He asked in a coo. I merely nodded, as I had practically forgotten how to speak for the time's being.

I watched as Arty looked down, holding his massive member in one hand to guide it to my wet, pink lips, Once it touched, I felt a tingle shoot up my spine, causing a soft moan to escape. He then looked back to my eyes, and began pushing his cock into me, my tight pussy needing to stretch to fit his length. I moaned progressively loudly, but let out a tiny yelp as I felt him break my hymen, my virginity being taken in the process. He then pushed his length the rest of the way inside me, to where his tip was very near my cervix. He looked to me with a kind of concern in his expression, as my eyes were watery.
"You okay, Yoru?" He asked. I nodded softly.
"Just hurts a little... It's my first time..." I replied before kissing him again, trying to get used to the feeling of his throbbing mass inside me. Not long after my kiss with Artyom, the pain became bearable, and he started pulling his cock out, to thrust it back in slowly, continuing the motion as he pushed his mass in and out of my pussy.

I moaned a cute, tiny moan with every thrust that he made inside me, my pussy trying to adjust to his throbbing cock as it was pushed in and out of it. I looked into his eyes very caringly and lovingly.
"Faster~.." I whimpered to him. He chuckled a bit, then nodded. Shortly after I felt his cock thrusting inside my pussy faster, neither of us paying any attention to the small bits of blood that used to be my virginity.

My moaning continued on with his thrusting, my heart rate risen and both of us sweating now from our partake in this event, as I felt a new sensation start becoming of me. Not only that, but I felt something happening with Artyom, too. I felt my pussy beginning to tense up, as this feeling of almost overwhelming pleasure was preparing to wash over me, while at the same time, I felt Artyom's cock begin to swell up a bit inside me. I noticed by Arty's expression that he seemed to be straining, as though trying to last longer. Though, shortly after, I found that my limit was reached. I quivered a bit, moaning partially loudly as I climaxed, my pussy tensing and kind of constricting Artyom's cock as I did, and my thick fluids lubricated his mass as he thrust inside me. Not long after, I heard Arty grunt softly, thrusting his cock to my cervix, before firing waves of his hot cum inside me. I moaned again as I felt his seed shoot inside me in numerous waves, the gooey substance filling me up.

After what I thought to be endless waves of semen pouring inside me, the waves finally stopped, as Artyom's orgasm ended. I panted softly, as did he, before we shared another kiss, and then him pulling out of me.
"That... was amazing~" I panted in a very soft, loving way.

I got up panting myself and put all of clothes back on. I tucked my 1911 in its holster and all of my loot and ammo back in my bag. I threw my ak over my back. "My god, that was, that was something else. You are an extrodonary person you know that. Well anyway, we should probably get out of here, and finish up our shopping. That mystery man is probably waiting for us." I gave Yoru my hand to help her up. "Lets get on those clothes huh beautiful?" I said in a soft sypathetic tone.

I nodded, and put on my panties, and then my pants. I then looked back to Arty as I was putting on my shoes.
"Arty~" I cooed. "Still need the the wrapping for my breasts~"

I chuckled. "Awesome, I get some last tough. I got the bandages back off the table and gave Yoru's breats one laast quick kiss before wrapping them up for good this time. I winked at her. "Ready?"

I giggled as Arty kissed my breasts, and put on my tight fit white t-shirt after he finished wrapping them in the bandages. I then nodded.
"I'm ready when you are~" I cutely said.

I then opened the door and said "Ladies first." As I guestered for Yoru to walk out. "Ok so, NOW can we go get some upgrades?"

"Man finally." I said smiling as we made out way out of the clinic and down the street. I still had my arm around Yoru as we made our way down the street. Eventually we made our way to a vendor with guns on racks as well as piles of ammo, even things for bows and higher quality arrows. "Well here are Yoru, see anything that intrests you.

I smiled, and was having a pointing fit.
"I'd like the arrows, the broad-head file, The wood polish, the grapple string, the Kevlar bow strings, the grip wrap, and a nine milimeter clip please." I smiled cutely, taking out one of the larger quarter sacks that I had gotten while searching one of the Reds earlier that day.

The cashier nodded as he duck around on his stand and in his inventory. He pulled out every last little thing Yoru asked for and placed it on the desk. He then took the coin bag and begun to count the number of coins in it. He gave back about five quarters in change and gave Yoru all her things. "Anything else?" He asked. I added "Yes, I'll take a few extended magazines for an ak-74, a red dot sight, I will take that GP-30 grenade launcher as well as a few shells." The cashier nodded once more as he got all the things I asked for and put them on the counter. I took a large sum of coins as well as one of the rough diamonds from ealier. He counted everything on the table and nodded. "Thank you for your buisness."

I smiled, then took up my things, and immediately put the grip wrap on my bow, putting it on very tight, then putting it back on my body, and after put the clip in my mac-10 and loaded it, then put it back in it's holster. I then put the bow string, broadhead file, wood polsih, and grapple string in the open slots of my quiver. I then looked to Arty.
"Where next?" I asked cutely.

I took the rounds out of my regular AK-74 mags and put them in all the aviable extended mags then loaded one into my gun. I then installed the grenade launcher and loaded a shell in and then threw the ak over my back. "Well we have to try and find our mystery man, my bet is that hes at the bar." I said her happily.

I nodded and chuckled."Yea, ten years after the fall of society and men still enjoy a drink." I said jokingly as we made our way to the bar. We walked past someone as I heard him say. "You two huh? What was it, Artyom and...Yoru I believe, right?"

I heard my name, and I immediately froze up, gripping Arty's arm tightly, almost fearfully.
"I haven't told anyone but you my name in over seven years..." I whimpered, fearing that someone from my past recognized me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom