Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Survivor's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hans, put pressure on her wound, she needs air." I exlaimed to Hans as he got on his knees and put his massive hands on Yoru's chest. I then connected my mouth with Yoru's once agian. Still giving her air thinking to myself. "Please dont die on me please dont die." As a tear drop came from my eye and feel onto Yoru's cheek.

I felt myself drifting back into reality, the pain lessened, but still pretty bad. I opened my eyes slightly to find Arty with his mouth on mine. I blushed very deep at that point, as I had no idea why he was there, and so I froze up, a small eep escaping my lungs into his mouth as my eyes shot open from my shock.

"Hey Artyom, her eyes open!" Hans said to me as he noticed Yoru's eyes opening. I looked at her while giving her mouth to mouth and then raised my head up. "Your, Your say something, anything!" I asked in an urgent tone.

I stared into Arty's eyes.
"Why were you kissing me...?" I asked in a soft, cute tone that was barely above a whisper, as I brought my hand to my mouth slowly, my fingers lightly on my lower lip in a kind of startled way.

"I-I wasnt, I was trying to give you mouth to-you know what fuck it. I was kissing you because your ungodly beautiful. Answer your question?" I asked Yoru. Hans nearly busted out into a low laughter.

My blush deepened.
"N-no I'm not.." I stammered softly, still staring at Arty. "I-I'm nowhere near..." I let my voice trail off. I couldn't even feel the pain anymore, as my mind was too distracted.

I smiled as I kissed Yoru on the cheek and helped her up. "Come on, the town isnt too far in." I said smiling.

I gripped Arty tightly, as I wasn't strong enough to walk yet, due to my blood loss.
"I need my gun..." I said softly, pointing to it. "I also found a briefcase... that I found while in there." I tried walking, being very wobbly before falling down again, onto my knees.

"Alright, you lay down here I'll go get them." I walked over to the entrance and found a steaming Mac-10 lying on the ground next to the brief case. I picked both up. As I was making my way up I was greeted by the bearded canadian himself, Davis. "Sorry I didn't shoot more then I did, no hard feelings eh?" He asked. "Nah, Yoru took a hit but shes better now." I said as I begun to walk back to Yoru and handed her the gun as well as the breifcase. "You ok?" I asked.

I nodded, my blush gone now.
"I'll be fine." I whimpered passively as I tried getting up again, succeeding, though barely. "I want to see what's in this briefcase, but we could wait until we get to the civilization in the subway." I tried picking up the briefcase, having extreme difficulty in doing such, due to my wounded arms. I then helplessly looked to Davis. "I'd hate to ask, but, help?"

"Oh sorry las I did'nt know your hurt. Dont worry I'll get this case eh?" Davis said smiling as he took the case from Yoru with ease. I then put my arm under Yoru's shoulder to support her up. "Come on, lets get to town eh? Oh damn it now hes got me doing it." I said.

I giggled softly.
"Kinda cute when it's not in that accented tone.." I said softly, avoiding eye contact with Arty. "At least we know you can't stare at my ass now..." I joked weakly.

I smiled. "Come you nubs, lets get going." I pulled out my 1911 because I couldnt use my AK effectively while supporting Yoru. Hans readied his pkm and Davis got out his uzi micro. All ready in case someone tried to attack us as we devled deeper into the underground metro system.

I weakly got out my Tanto, and put my gun in it's holster, buckling it in. I looked to Arty.
"By the way, I've been meaning to ask..." I said softly. "What kind of gun is this?"

"That is Mac-10 machinr pistol. That gun was a big atomatic gun with gangs and mobs before the virus, even the military used it for a while." I said to her smiling.

I smiled back.
"Good thing I can control it." I said. My eyes widened then as I remembered the revolver I had. "Oh, I got this from a Red." I then took it out and handed it to Arty. "I know you can control it better than I can. It has military-grade bullets in there, too; a full load of 'em."

As we begun to head through the damp subway I examined the bullets. "5.45 huh? Perfect, thats just what my AK fires. Thanks beautiful." I said kissing Yoru on the cheek. I then put the bullets in my pouch.

"I keep kissing you because your beautiful." I said smiling. "Anyway the outpost isnt too far ahead. About a quarter mile. They wouldn't build it too far ahead to were they couldn't get supplies easily."

I chuckled. "I dunno, I can't tell, what'd you think pretty?" I said smirking Davis wishpred to Hans. "Ya think A man's got a crush on that Yoru girl eh?" Hans looked at Davis through his visor like he was retarded. "What'da you think?" "I don't know, maybe?" Davis replied. Hans couldn't help but facepalm.

I giggled again.
"You are totally flirting with me!" I said in a cute, teasing way. I then froze up as a soft breeze passed me, reminding me that I left my shirt and bra back at the entrance to the station. "Um, Arty? I kind of... only have bandages as my top right now..."

My face then froze as I broke out into a small sweat. "Oh, uhh well. Sss." I was in a very awkward position as I was practically next to Yoru's breasts. Thankfully Davis seemed to notice my concern. "Sorry to hear that but you know people call the outposts in the metro their homes eh? So theres gona be some clothing places down here and with all the loot we've taken were bound to get you some new ones not covered in blood eh?" Davis suggested, "Y-yea thats a great idea." I replied. The look on my face was obvious relief.

I nodded.
"No need to get me a bra, though." I mentioned. "the bandages hold my breasts up pretty well, though I'll need to re-bandage my wound later." I looked to Artyom. "Arty, do you think you could help me out with that? I knew you longest, so I feel most comfortable if you help."

I quickly replied. "Y-yeah sure I'd be more then happy to help you out." I said continuing to help Yoru move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom