Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She smirked and leaned on the doorway. "I do now." She walked over to her and sighed. "So I guess you've seen me with him, then."

"Oh not just with him." She chuckled.
"I was wondering if you might want to milk a little more cash out of your fun?"

She giggled and sat down in a chair. She tilted her hand and crossed her arms. "Depends. What do I have to do?"

"I'm thinking maybe even live shows, with voting on what you do. With a charge per vote of course."
She tapped on the computer. "I've already got previews prepped from the surveilence footage, all I need is your okay."

She listened closely. She looked down at her stomach and smiled. She turned back to the woman and nodded her head. "The idea is perfect. I'll do it. Oh yes. I'm sure you know about how I felt this morning with my stomach."

"Yes, we could do a bit of ultrasound for you if you'd like?" She asked, clicking to upload the videos.

She listened to the offer than she smiled. "That would be great. Is there any way of knowing who the father is?" She asked as she bit her lip.

She led her to a very large table, with a simple machine beside it. "Sorry for the size, it's used to sounding dragons."

She followed the woman to the large table with the machine. She smiled as she shook her head. "It's fine."

She took a deep breath as the woman pressed a cold device against her stomach. She turned her head to look at the monitor and smiled.

"Ah, sorry sweetie, looks like it's not his." She patted her shoulder, showing her and image of many eggs, with tiny creatures swimming around inside them.

She bit her lip as she looked at the screen. She was hoping it would be his. She smiled as she studied the creatures in small eggs swimming inside. "Who is the father then?"

"Likely the amphibious dragon you had intercourse with first, coincidentally the most popular video online."

She smiled and laughed lightly. "I can see why. I lost my virginity to that one." She looked down at her stomach and sighed. "Thank you for everything. At least someone doesn't judge me."

She laughed lightly as she pulled her shirt down. She sat up and smiled brightly. "Well, I guess I better start my work day."

Back
Top Bottom