Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She followed her to the habitat, looking behind her quickly. She walked into the closure and looked at the creature. "Ooh. Nice."

His cock was a solid 11 inches of thick black flesh. The shaft had a gentle curve and triangular head, all covered in tiny, fleshy barbs.
He had a knot, like many beasts, but his was angular, a sort of diamond shape.

It simply was big. His knot. She smiled and looked at the woman. "Wow. You weren't lying." She smiled and rubbed the Gryphon's belly.

Cloudy white pre dripped from the shaft, though it seemed to originate from his sheath rather than the tip.

She looked at the cock and couldn't resist touching it. She pulled her hand away and smiled. She turned around and go on all fours.

He didn't mount, but rather moved over her and lowered himself, warm chest resting slightly on her back as he thrust slickly into her.

She felt the movement behind her. She was excited, definitely. She felt his chest resting against her back. He doesn't mount. She made the note to herself as she felt him thrust into her.

"See, this is the feline way of mating, a female gryphon would be fully laying, with the male on top."
He pulled back, spikes dragging at her inner walls.

She looked at the woman and nodded. She tried to focus as she laid down instead of on her elbows and knees. His barbs were amazing.

The woman chuckled, squatting down to look at her. "You look adorable like that." She held up a small camera in her hand. "Come on, talk to the audience.

She looked up at the woman and smirked. "Thank you." She pulled her hair back and breathed deeply. "What should I say? I'm being fucked by a gryphon. His nice long barbs rubbing against my pussy walls are amazing."

"Just off the top of your head sweetie, moan for em." The gryphon rammed hard, forcing his thick, hard knot inside of her.

She gasped as the gryphon suddenly rammed into her. She moaned loudly, looking back at the bird. She rolled her hips and looked back at the camera.

She moved alongside the girl, getting a better view of the swelling knot, and the bulge his cock made in her belly.

She could feel the gryphon's cock pushing against her belly. She wondered what the bulge looked like. She moaned, rubbing her hips.

Back
Top Bottom