Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She listened and smiled. "Thank you." She tried pulling away from the dragon, but she let out a painful cry. "How long does it take for this dragon to unknot?"

She groaned and slumped down. "I'll try to relax." She murmured and looked back at the dragon. "Please hurry and unknot."

She felt his knot swell down slowly. She sighed with relief at the sound. She was sore. She stood up slowly and stretched out her legs. "Well that was fun."

She smiled, hefting up the tub. "Watching wasn't bad either." She chuckled. "Expect a good bit extra in your paycheck."

She smiled and nodded. "Thank you." She walked out of the habitat and down the hall to his habitat.

She entered to find him sitting on the couch, smiling.
"I can smell it on you." He smirked, his cocks both fully erect. "Along with your own lovely scent, it's irresistable."

She entered and smiled. She giggled and walked to him. "I'm glad you can smell it." She pulled herself onto him and slid her body on his cocks. She let out a soft moan and put her hands on his chest. "I missed you."

He groaned, cocks pulsing as she slid down over them. "Mmmm, and I you. Though I bet you enjoyed what you did in our time apart."

She rocked her hips and smiled. "Yes. I was fucked by an underwater dragon and a cave dragon. His cum was so cold and minty." She whispered. "But I do love my hemipenes."

"I think they love you as well. Let me have a taste." He smiled, pulling her into a deep kiss.

He pumped his hips up as she came down, tongue slitering around in her mouth. "Mmmm, delicious."

She gasped and bucked her hips more. She moaned as she felt his long tongue swirl around her mouth. "Oh God. I love you."

She dug her nails into his scale covered chest and smiled. "That's nice...to hear." She moaned and closed her eyes, moving her hips to match his thrusts.

"Hope you don't mind my....promiscuous ways." He panted, gently clawing her back, cocks throbbing and spurting precum.

She looked at him and laughed lightly. "I wouldn't mind." She moaned as she felt his claws gently clawing her back. She knew she was close to cummming.

He grinned. "Good, though of course I think only you would be find to hold my young." He pumped his hips hard, thick cocks swelling inside her.

She laughed lightly and breathed deeply. "I will never get used to the spikes on your cocks. They're absolutely amazing." She gasped as she felt her inner walls of her pussy convulse around his cock. She arched her back and cried out as she came.

He groaned, flooding her with his hot green cum, mixing with the rest within her.
"You're no the only one who feels them rubbing like that you know."

She gripped him and moaned loudly. She laid her head down on his shoulder and smiled. "I'm so tired. After all this sex.'

Back
Top Bottom