Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

(How do you feel about heavily excessive cum?)
He groaned, pumping into her, his crystaline knot slapping her ass as her painted her insides with precum.

(I'm totally fine with it.)
She bucked her hips as she met his thrusts. She panted, gripping the floor with her hands.

He rammed harder, his knot spreading her open bit by bit, millimeter by millimeter, widening her tight anus.

She felt his knot slowly starting to make its way in her asshole. She gasped, groaning softly in pain, yet it felt so good.

The woman grinned. "Are you okay? It looks so hard to fit." She watched as he pushed deeper, nearing the halfway point of his knot.

She bit her tongue to keep from crying out. "I-I'm fine." She winced, breathing deeply. "No worry." She reassured, giving a smile to the woman.

She gasped as his knot stretched her out. She breathed deeply and looked back at the woman. "Even the hemipenes didn't stretch me this wide."

She chuckled, watching her squirm. "Don't worry, there's ways to tighten yourself back up."
As the cock spurted precum and swelled inside her, the woman set a large tube in front of her.

She breathed deeply, feeling his pre into her. She looked at the tube and raised an eyebrow. "What's that for?" She questioned.

"Oh nothing, I'll explain after." She grinned, picking up and odd silver device and moving behind the dragon.
With a sudden buck and a roar huge gushes of swirling violet cum pumped into her, quickly flooding her and starting to spill into her stomach.

"Nothing? You put a tube under my mouth." She countered and watched the woman walk back with a strange silver device. She looked back and heard the dragon roar. She gasped, slightly startled, and she suddenly felt sick to her stomach. It felt like something was making its way towards her throat. She got the sudden urge to cough and spit it out. She grabbed the tube and opened her mouth, watching the dragon's violet cum leak out of her mouth.

She could hear a slight buzz over the groaning dragon, still blasting huge ropes of cum into her, quickly overflowing her stomach and spilling up her throat.

She gripped the tube and kept her mouth open as the warm, thick liquid spilled out of her mouth. She fought the urge to look back and glare at the woman.

The dragon finally finished, leaving her and the tub nearly filled, and still tightly knotted.
"I told you there'd be a lot."

She coughed and spit out the rest. She looked at the woman and chuckled. "You never told me that it'd be so much that it came out of my mouth."

"Trust me, it's worth it. There are some water soluable minerals in their cum. Harmless to you of course, but properly processed can make gemstones worth a pretty penny."

She licked her lips and waited for the dragon's knot to swell down. She smiled and licked her lips again. "Could I go back to the hemipenes after this?"

"Very doubtful. His kind can only breed through repeated intercourse, so while the stray sexually, they're romantically faithful."

Back
Top Bottom