Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She smiled and nodded. "Sometimes I wonder if you can read my mind." She whispered as she cuddled close to him.

"Well, my kind take a little while, and it's very possible you're already with child from a previous dragonic encounter... But it should be about a week."

She listened closely before nodding. "That's good." She smiled and yawned. "Well, I'm going to sleep." She murmured before shutting her eyes.

A small smile appeared on her lips as she felt him wrapping an arm around her protectively. A few hours later, Caitlin woke up. She yawned softly and opened her eyes slowly.

She smiled. "Good morning, love." She rubbed her stomach as she looked out of the doors of the habitat.

"No. I can't give my lover-" She was cut off by his lips pressed against hers in a deep passionate kiss. She smiled in the kiss and kissed him deeply.

She smiled and looked at him. "Of course. I'll take a little break in the day to tell you what my friend said." She pressed a code for the habitat and walked out of the room.

Back
Top Bottom