Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Whomping Willow (Kiandra_Black & Greeneyed23)

Brandon smiled enjoying her touch then licked his lips again as she pulled off her sweater the snake catching his eyes. He did not react though still gazing on her face ignoring the open book he was holding. as she resumed playing with his hair he smiled again beginning to growl or purr.

He was wearing his school sweater and uniform shirt and he nodded. "it is rather warm." he raised up slightly ad peeled off both leaving himself in just a rather tight undershirt his chiseled chest and abs on display as well as his powerful arms. His lithe muscles were quick and knotted and the veins throbbed on his body but did not bulge like those of a weight lifter. He lay back on her leg not aware of the affect it would have on her.

Her eyes were suddenly shifted from the book to his body. She stared, her body getting warmer by the second. She swallowed as she felt her mouth and lips were suddenly dry. She could feel herself tighten, her nipples becoming hard little points against her bra, the fabric rubbing against her skin pleasantly. She shifted, seeing as she was sitting with her legs curled up under her, and her core was right above her heel which was pressed up against her.

She had to choke back a moan, but a whimper did escape as she tilted her head down, closing her eyes as she tried to get her body under control. Her hips were straining to roll, and she jerked a bit as a bolt of pleasure shocked her system.

Brandon noticed her shudder but said nothing just watching her face shifting his hips again as his arousal flexed against his thigh his pants holding hm down quite well. He shook his head and lay the book to the side and reached up cupping her face.

"What are you thinking Cleo?" He ran his thumb over her cheek then down across her lips then leaned up kissing her deeply his hand rough but gentle on her face.

She kissed him back hungrily, her eye closed as her hand rested on his chest. When she pulled away she stared down at him, her eyes full of lust as she swallowed. She licked her lips, her pink tongue darting out enticingly. She quietly said, "If you knew what was going on between my ears, we wouldn't be talking right now."

Her body was vibrating with need as another shift of her hips made her catch her breath.
She looked down at him, and asked, "What about you?"

He smiled at her words. "The same thing actually Cleo...So..what do we do about it?" he kissed her again his tongue slipping over their lips sitting up and lifted her then lay back with her on his chest kissing her deeply his hands running over her back and through her hair.

Now she could feel his erection as it was twitching and throbbing up against her legs while he moaned into her lips.

"Oh God... Brandon..." her voice was whispered as her hips rocked forward. She sat up a bit, looking down at him as she felt him twitch between her thighs. She wasn't ready to give her virginity, but, there were other things that were fun. She looked at him and said, "Why don't we find a way to... relax a bit?" She smirked down at him before leaning down to place a kiss on his lips. Then she lay a trail of kisses down his front.

She stopped above his pants and said to him, "I am not... I don't want to... I am not ready. But there are... other enjoyable things. Right?" She asked the last, her inexperience coming out as she looked up at him from her spot. She knelt over his legs, straddling them. By now she knew her body was primed. She wanted... something.

He blinked up at her. "im not quite ready either Cleo but..yes i think we could find something to relax each other but before we do...are you sure? i don't want to make you uncomfortable. Especially since now we live together. If we are soul mates, and everything tells me we are, then we have time...I don't want to rush things." he ran a hand through her hair his eyes searching her face.

(This is my 100th post!!!!!!)

"I am positive. I want... well not That, but I do want something. We are not rushing anything. Plus, do you know how badly I want some type of stimulation? I need you Brandon. Please." Cleo said as she looked down at her soul mate. She knew now that he was the guy she would give her body to, when they were both ready. For right now though, she wanted some touch.

She pulled her tank off, and looked down at him dressed in her jeans, and now, just a maroon colored bustier, that pushed her breasts up. "Please, just touch me." She was needy, her hips rocking back and forth now, slowly against him.

(CONGRATS!!!)

He licked his lips and raised his hands gently cupping her breasts moaning at the exquisite feel of them so firm yet soft in his hands. "Cleo..." he pressed his hips up against her as he raised his body up to kiss her peeling his shirt off pressing their chests together. he kissed her his hands slipping around to open and remove her bustier.

She moaned his name as her hip rode his down. Her back arched as she felt his hands on her back and her hands travelled down his front to begin working on the buckle of his pants. Sh got them open and hesitated for a second before slipping one small petite hand within. She shyly touched him, staying on the outside of his underwear.

His erection twitched against her hand through his boxers as his lips slowly kissed and licked down to latch onto her breasts and nipples his hands running over her back and rear his teeth gently grinding over her nipples his tongue lashing over them as his erection jumped and twitched against her hand.

She slipped her hand into his boxers, curling her fingers around him, surprised when she couldn't touch her fingers around him completely. She moaned when she felt his lips on her nipples and a shiver travelled up her spine. She could feel her panty covered core slicken with liquid, as she placed a hand on the back of his head to hold him to her breast. Another shudder ripped through her as her head fell back, his name on her lips.

Brandon sucked and licked over her breasts and nipples his hands running over her back and down over her panties cupping and squeezing her rear gently stroking her flesh through the fabric. His cock flexed against her hand throbbing powerfully in her grip. he moaned into her breasts as she ran a hand through his hair his whole body trembling against her.

She moaned as the vibrations of his moan travelled through her breasts. She looked down at him, her hair falling over her face as her hand squeezed him. "I don't know what to do now." She said shyly, a smile on her full lips curving them. Her eyes twinkled, as she shivered again, the firelight making her pale skin glow.

He lifted her up and lay her back on the rug kissing down her breasts and tummy his hands slipping her panties off as he kissed her soaked slit licked up and down her lips and more by luck than skill finding her clitoris his hands moving up to cup her breasts gently tweaking her nipples.

She felt the soft fur beneath her, and his hard body above her before he began to kiss down her body. She sat up, her elbows behind her holding up her upper body as she looked down at him confused. However, when he kissed her There, on her lower lips, she gasped, her eyes opening wide. Her head fell back and her body shook as pleasure rushed down to where his lips were meeting her core. When he found her clit, her hips jerked. A coil began tightening in her lower belly.

Brandon did not look up the taste of her too delicious and intoxicating to give up as he began to suckle her clitoris his chin pressing against her lips his hands cupping her breasts his palms gently pinching on her nipples. he lashed her clitoris slowly and gently dragging the length of his tongue along the nub pressing to down carefully.

His name was moaned from her lips as her hands grabbed his hair, as her upper body fell back. Slowly but sure the coil tightened within her, as pleasure shocked her body. Each jolt of her hips brought her closer to climax and within minutes a scream vibrated through the room as the coil inside burst out. Her toes curled, and her fingers clenched within his hair. Eyes squeezed shut, back bowed, as her thighs clenched and she tried to get her breathe back.

Brandon gulped then began to lick and and suck up every drop of her orgasm the taste driving him wild. He did not stop until her could not find anymore to lick up then he kissed her vagina like a french kiss his tongue slipping into her then he slowly raised his head looking at her his eyes glassy with his delight. "Wow..."

She panted as she lay there. Her body clenching and relaxing, as the aftershocks rippled through her body. She lay there as her hands unclenched from his hair and she gulped down air. She heard him say wow, but it didn't really register with her mind as she looked down at him, her eyes trying to focus. She took another breath and asked, "What exactly just happened?"

She had never come like that before. She had used her own fingers, but her orgasms were slow and steady. This was... Amazing.

"i tasted the second most wonderful thing my lips have ever touched and in so doing i brought you to orgasm." he kissed her lips. "And I loved it. im glad I could bring you so much pleasure. how are you feeling now?" his hands were still on her breasts seemingly unable to release them.

"I feel... Amazing. It was... Oh wow Brandon. I loved it." She said it quietly as she looked up at him, her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she leaned her head back. Her body was still humming from her orgasm and she shifted a bit under him. In doing so, she felt him thick and hard against her upper thigh. She placed her hand on his cheek and raised up to give him a kiss. "Now it's your turn. Lay back." She pushed him onto his back as she followed him, smiling down at him before kissing her way down his chest. At his hips, she pulled his pants off as she sunk her teeth into the skin, not breaking it but leaving an imprint.

Once he was completely naked, she looked up at his cock, which lay aginst his stomach. She reached out and took it in her hands, looking up and meeting his eyes as she took the tip onto her mouth, licking the slit at the end. She watched his face, learning what he liked and didn't from the reactions his body had.

Brandon watched her a bit surprised but as she began to lick his erection he moaned the merest touch of her sending bolts of pleasure through his body. His erection twitched in her mouth still throbbing against her lips and tongue. As she worked him hi s hands came own to her shoulders rubbing and squeezing them as he began to pant at the immense pleasure of her mouth on his body. "Cleo...oh God..Cleo..."

She smirked with him in her mouth, then began humming as she slowly took him deeper. She gagged, and had to go back to just the tip, but she tried again and again, taking him deeper everytime. She kept up a rhythm of humming and sucking him down.

Her lips finally reached skin, as she found herself at the end. She was a bit shocked she had actually taken him all the way in, but ignored it. She swallowed, her throat tightening around his tip before pulling back, her mouth sucking on just the tip, her tongue dipping into the slit. She tasted the pre-cum and shivered a bit, knowing she was bringing him pleasure. She rolled her eyes to look at him as her lips left his cock, thick strands of pre-cum and saliva connecting them.

She let the visual sink in before sucking him on deep once more. Her left hand began playing with his ball sack as she hummed around him, her eyes seductively locked on his.

As he gazed into her eyes watching her swallow him entirely and work him over he moaned her humming and her skilled natural tonguing of his erection was driving him wild. He continued stroking her shoulders and neck. "Cleo.I..."

e growled as his erection tensed in her throat then with a grunt he managed to with hold his orgasm as he growled out. "Cleo i am about to orgasm. .."he looked at her unable to do anything more than warn her as his balls began to draw up in her hand.

Back
Top Bottom