Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Whomping Willow (Kiandra_Black & Greeneyed23)

His eyes glowed down at her. "I understand Cleo. I would not want to get in trouble either. McGonagall already has her eye on me." He smiled the small passageway having their bodies and faces scant inches apart their warmth mixing his fragrance of fresh cut wood clean fire and and a light touch of the open forest under it all was very strong in her nostrils.

As he spoke his breath gently washed over her face, fresh and sweet. "How do you communicate with Hogwarts like that? I've never seen anyone do it so easily. Not even the quartet. And they have shown me quite a bit about the castle."

He smiled and started to say more then raised his hand to press his finger to his lips. Their nearness put his outstretched fingers gently against her chin and though he did not a jump the touch of his flesh on hers sent a burst of energy down his spine. Cleo was beautiful in mind, body, soul, and of course the face and he felt himself drawn to her but he was not going to dare force himself upon her even in the slightest way. he cocked his head listening to McGonagall and Pince passing by outside his fingers still resting against her chin. His eyes were open and inviting as he smiled at her his fingers still pressed to her flesh seemingly unable to move.

Cleo grew silent as his fingers brushed her chin. She felt a bolt of electricity spark from that point of contact down her spine, but didn't dare move. She waited for the castle to grow silent again and answered in a hushed tone, "I'm not sure. I have just always had a bond with the castle. It's kept me out of trouble, and gets me to class on time."

She took a breath, her breasts slightly brushing up against his chest. His scent was beginning to mix with hers, an exotic orchid scent. He was absolutely gorgeous, and she didn't dare move for fear she would wake up and realize it was all a dream. "Hogwarts has always let me know which way to go. I know more secret passageways than the Marauders. I think the only person who knows this castle about as well as I do is Professor Dumbledore himself. Come on, this will lead us to the fourth floor." She motioned to him as she brushed past him, ducking her head to get into the passage that had just opened next to them.

Silence ruled the walk. They stopped at another closet, and she paused. The castle kept the door closed, and she wondered quietly to herself, "Who could be out there...?"

Brandon eyes were locked on her head as they walked along his hand bumping into hers. Their mixing scents were filling the rather small passageway and he was already intoxicated by hers. He had never smelled anything so delightful and enticing as this gorgeous woman beside him.

When she spoke and her door did not open he gently touched her shoulder again pleasantly surprised at the jolt of connective energy between them but also gently pulled her back and pressed his head against the door listening his eyes moving to hers as he listened. "It's.." he cocked his head his eyebrows scrunching together as he watched her.

"it sounds like...Ohh that's Peeves and the Bloody Baron." Brandon grinned. "The Baron is furious. Peeves broken something in your common room...they will be there while." He straightened up turning to face her again his eyes glowing. This space had them even loser and as his head turned the tips of their noses brushed. He grinned. "I'm sorry."

"No it's my fault. We wouldn't be in this mess had we just exited the other side. We'll just have to go back..." she trailed off as she realized the castle had closed the passageway. Her eyes widened, this had NEVER happened before. Usually if she was stuck in a broom closet with a boy, the castle would try to spit them out into the hall. Unless of course she was with either Severus or Remus.

She also noticed that the closet had become just a bit tighter, hardly leaving any room between the two as they leaned against opposite walls. She sighed and tilted her head back, looking up at him. Her eyes were darker, a beautiful dark purple that had low blue streaks around her pupils. She said quietly, "This might take a while. We'll have to wait until the ghosts are gone, our passage back closed. Bloody castle." As she said that the wall bucked her forward, straight into Brandon as she yelped. Thankfully the closet was soundproof and the ghosts in the classroom didn't hear her.

"Peeved, I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, don't touch the lamps. You know how rare they are. They can't be fixed easily, why can't you go mess up someone else's Common Room?!" Bloody Baron's hoarse voice was raised a little higher than he usually spoke, as Peeved cowered before him. He was the only ghost Peeves feared, and for good reason. However, nobody knew that reason, and so they simply kept calling Bloody Baron to correct Peeves.

Brandon caught her carefully. "i don't think Hogwarts appreciates your tone Cleo." The passage now had their face barely an inch apart their eyes boring into each other's. "You have beautiful eyes..did you know that?" His long hair tickled her cheeks a bit but he could not move to fix it because of their nearness his hands trapped on her sides not willing to move his hand up a it would result in him touching her more intimately than his gentleman's upbringing would allow.

"You know Peevsie likes his little jokes Baron sir. No need to be angry I..." Peeves rambled on in his defense not really saying of use.

Brandon squeezed Cleo's sides gently. "have you ever wondered why Peeves is so afraid of the Baron? Not like even the Baron could hurt Peeves could he?" he gently stroked her sides with his thumbs rather enjoying the feel of her skin under his.

She was breathless at his comment and quietly said, "Thank you," as a dusty rose blush painted her cheeks appealingly. She felt her cheek being tickled and raised a hand to place the strands of hair back around his ear, letting her hand rest on his shoulder, her other one on his biceps. She felt so safe in his arms she inched a bit closer, her body heating up where it was in contact with his. She pondered his question and answered, "It must be something horrible. Or maybe embarrassing. You never know with Peeves. All I know is that I am glad that the Bloody Baron knows whatever he knows. It keeps Peeves from acting up. Well more than usual.'

"Peeves, don't let me catch you in any of the Common Rooms, or else. You wouldn't want that now would you?" The Baron gave him a look as Peeves seemed to sink into a puddle on the ground.

Brandon's eyes fluttered as he hand ran through his hair. everything he was thinking and feeling gone except the pleasure of her touch through his hair. When he came to himself she was gripping his shoulder and bicep and he blinked sucking his lips in to lick them as they had suddenly gone dry.

"Knut for your thoughts Cleo Gale." He studied her eyes his hands still on her sides his thumbs rubbing her ribs gently. He could not recall what they had been discussing his whole world now solely focused on Cleo. I've never seen anyone even half as beautiful as this girl...

She didn't answer him, her eyes trained on his lips. When he had sucked them in and licked them she had frozen and a shiver had run down her spine. She took a couple breaths, her own lips pouty and pink. Her mouth was suddenly dry and she had to swallow.

Her pink tongue darted out to moisten her lips as her mind finally came back to her and she answered him, "Huh? What did you say?" She blinked her eyes as she finally locked them on his.

He did not answer. He could not answer. His eyes had locked on her small pink tongue and something deep and instinctual spoke in his mind and Brandon tilted his head and kissed her full and deeply his lips hot his hands gently clamping her sides as he kissed her. He blinked and his eyes opened and he began to pull back about to say something for his forwardness, he had no idea what exactly.

The hand that had been on his shoulder slid to his neck and as he began pulling away, Cleo pulled him back down, raising up on her tip toes. She kissed him back, her eyes closing. She felt as if she was burning from the inside out, the fire raging into an inferno as she slightly opened her lips to entice his tongue to explore. She was no longer in control of her actions, but she was still a respectable lady and wouldn't let it get past the point of no return.

He kissed her more passionately this time his own tongue going to meet hers his hands moving around her back pulling her tighter to his body. Brandon's hair fell as he shifted to let her lower herself to her heels the heat of their kiss making his body warm up rapidly. He growled in his throat a deep pleasure tone coming through the growl. His hand moved up her back and through her hair slowly and gently twirling her hair.

Her tongue tangled with his as she felt her back hit the wall. Her body fit his perfectly. She squeezed his biceps as the two finally seperated. She looked up at him, panting as she realized no other boy had caused her to fall apart at the seams with just a kiss. Her body literally hummed under his arms as she tried to think of something to say. The only word that cane to mind was, "Wow." It was said in a breathless hushed voice as she blushed when she realized she had said that out loud.

He smiled licking his lips. "Wow would be a bit of an understatement to me Cleo...I've never had a kiss like that." Brandon had not done much kissing despite his handsome face and powerful build but like Cleo he had never had anything even close to the power and force of their kiss his heart pounding in his chest. He licked his lips again his eyes wide and locked on her face his hands still on her back. His chest was pressed tight against hers his body very warm under his clothing. "You know..I had something to say but I cannot remember what it was..." He mumbled all of this more than speaking it his mouth running along without his brains aid as it was still zooming through the pleasure of their kiss.

Cleo took a breath and felt her breasts press up against his chest. Bolts of electricity shot through her but she kept in the gasp that was threatening to escape. She smiled at what he mumbled and said, "Neither do I." Her mind was still going over the kiss as she looked up at him and said, "I'm not very experienced with this relationship step, but I will say, I've never had sparks fly through me from a kiss." Her cheeks blushed with her honesty and she bit her lower lip as she tilted her head. Outside, silence filled the air, as the two ghosts who had been argueing had disappeared. She lifted a hand to try the door, but the castle refused to budge. Instead the floor became springy and blankets appeared. She snickered and said, "It seems we're stuck here for the night. I guess Hogwarts seems to think we would be a good match." Her eyes twinkled with mischieviousness.

Brandon smirked. "I would say so. The Hat does always tell us to bring the four houses together. and Gryffindor and SLytherin were the best of friends. i see no reason that you and i should not be a good match. Especially when you are such a gifted kisser..speaking of which...' he pulled her into another deep passionate kiss pressing their bodies together. his hand mired in her hair when suddenly he yelped and they both fell onto the floor with her atop him. "Well..uh...would you like to translate for the castle beautiful? i have no idea what the castle meant by this." he looked up at her smiling his eyes glowing as he stroked her hair. "This is rather comfy though...thank you Hogwarts."

Cleo smiled at Brandon and said, "Hogwarts was telling us to get comfortable. Which I have to say, it did a very good job. Oh. Could you... close your eyes for a moment? I would like to change into some pyjamas." She asked, smiling down at him from her spot on top of him. He nodded and closed them. She sat up on her knees, grabbed her wand and quickly transfigured her school clothes into long black fluffy sweat pants and a green tank top with the words Slytherin Princess written in silver on the front. As the clothes changed, you could catch a glimpse of pale skin, tinted with a bit of caramel from a natural tan.

She settled down into Brandon's side and asked, "Where are we going to go from here? That kiss... it was... Amazing. Are we just going to move on with our lives, or ..." she trailed off as she met his eyes, her nose scrunched cutely in a question.

He smiled kicking off his shoes and socks his own clothing becoming a pair of long shorts and a tshirt. he looked at her his arm moving around her shoulders stroking her side. "I know i can't just move on Cleo. I do think we should take it slow though...Beautiful as you are there will be lots of issues because of our houses. I know I can overcome it but I'd still like to take it slow and careful."

He smiled as his eyes traveled over her face and eyes his hand still gently stroking her side and arm. "What do you think Ms. Gale?"

"I think that is an exceptional idea. With the history our houses have, it's going to be hard." She smiled and got really quiet. Hogwarts seemed to relax around them and Cleo fell asleep quite quickly. Her eyes closed as she felt peace and safety in Brandon's arms. Night passed, and around one in the morning, her eyes opened silently. Her nightmare had awoken her, but instead of screaming she had been oddly quiet. Even with the nightmare at the back of her mind, she felt safer than she had ever felt. She curled closer to Brandon and snuggled back into him, taking a deep breath of his scent as she fell back asleep.

The next morning dawned early, but the two students slept late. It was what Sunday mornings were for, being lazy in bed.

Brandon stirred when Cleo woke beginning to come up from deep sleep but her return to his side he resumed his deep sleep. He woke .late the next morning looking down at her face and smiling gently stroking her hair. He considered her words and appearance and smiled. He was not sure how the school would handle their relationship but he really did not care. he was going to do his best to make a go of this. he ad never met anyone so brilliant nor as beautiful and the spark between them in their kisses told him that at the very least they were a good match and he was very grateful to Hogwarts for the time together.

He twirled her hair gently smiling happy to stay quiet and still just holding her to his chest and side.

It seemed, though that their time together was coming to a close. Cleo stirred in his arms making an adorable mewing sound as she awoke and then yawning as she smiled up at Brandon, the sleep in her eyes making them half-lidded. She smiled as the door to the closet opened to reveal Professor Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling down at them. "I hope you two slept quite well?"
"Professor Dumbledore!"
"Don't worry. Hogwarts has explained, and I have no problems. However, it seems your classmates have been looking for the two of you."
"Aw man, Severus and Regulus are probably worried." Cleo said as she sat up, stretching. She yawned and looked over at Brandon as professor Dumbledore excused himself, and headed off. She said, "I told you that he knew more about Hogwarts than me." She grinned down at him. She ran her hand through her hair, making sure it was untangled before grabbing her wand.

Brandon blinked as Dumbledore opened the door but said nothing then smiled at her as the Headmaster left. He sat up and gently cupped her face kissing her. "I had to get that before you left."
He stretched then yelped as the bedding and things vanished. "i would appear that the castle is trying to let us tell the story ourselves..."
He reached out patting the wall. "thank you." he looked at her. "ell I do not want to be clingy but what do you have planned today? I have nothing going on and i was considering going to visit Hagrid after breakfast...wanna come along?"
He studied her calmly smiling his eyes aglow awaiting her answer.

"The only thing I have planned today was sleeping in. I'm caught up with all my homework, so you can take up my day. If you want!" She added that last part quickly as she blushed and smiled. She nodded to answer his other question and said, "I haven't seen Hagrid in awhile. I would love to go with you. She looked down at herself and asked, "Would we be able to meet in an hour? I need to... get ready?" She asked him quietly as she looked down at her wrinkled clothes.

He nodded. "So do i.Say we meet at the door to the Great Hall have breakfast then go see Hagrid?" He waited for her answer then kissed her again before helping her up and then went off to his own common room to clean up, change clothes and then went down to the Great hall and sat waiting for Cleo.

As he waited he let his mind run over the recent events and he smiled rubbing his jaw lounging his hair falling back luxuriously completely unaware of the figure he struck or how much attention he was getting as he watched and waited for Cleo.

She kissed him back as a goodbye before heading out. She headed down to the Slytherin Common Room and was stopped by Severus who simply gave her a look then smirked at her attire. She stuck her tongue out at him and walked up to her room. She grabbed her shower things and took a quickly hot shower. She dried herself and dressed in boot-cut jeans that fit her body like a second skin and a black turtle-neck sweater. It was cooler outside. She brushed through her wet hair then dried it with a spell. It dried pin-straight and she checked in a mirror to make sure she looked okay. She nodded to herself, put on her ankle boots in black sheds and headed towards the Great Hall. She walked down the steps, and smiled as Brandon came into view.

She walked up to him and said, "I'm ready Mr Krissin." Regulus passed them, looking them over as he smirked at Cleo.

Brandon stood smiling and walked inside with her going to her table and sitting beside her for breakfast ignoring the looks he received. He ate neatly and quietly his eyes moving over Cleo more than anything else. When they were both done with breakfast he stood waiting for her smiling at the glowering looks he received then he offered her his arm for the walk down to Hagrid's house.

He did not see them but the marauders were watching the pair. James was thrilled, as was Remus, while peter was Furious and Sirius really did not care. Lily smiled while she chatted with Benjamin Whittle a rather handsome Ravenclaw who had none of the new strangeness and danger that Brandon had. She knew Brandon and Cleo were a good match especially as both had that strangeness and danger.

Back
Top Bottom