Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Whomping Willow (Kiandra_Black & Greeneyed23)

Cleo grinned and walked with him out the door. Severus was grinning and Regulus kept looking over at the couple and snickering. As the two walked out, the Great Hall broke out in whispers and gossip. Cleo rolled her eyes as they heard it through the door and said to Brandon, "We are the talk of the school this morning." She smiled up at him as they headed out of the castle.

They walked down to Hagrid's cottage and were surprised by Fang who came running up to them and jumped on Cleo, licking her face happily as his tail wagged. Now most girls would scream in shock and try to get the dog off them saying it was gross. Cleopatra Gale was not like most girls. So when Fang jumped on her peals of laughter escaped her as she fell with the giant dog on top of her. She hugged him around the neck, but moved her head around trying to escape his tongue. "Stop it Fang! Hahah, stop!" Her laughter filled the air.

Brandon smirked at her statement. "it was bound to happen. When the ugliest guy and the prettiest girl leave together people will talk." He took her hand and squeezed it as they exited the castle is eyes bright with mischief.

When Fang attacked them Brandon release d her hand so the dog's heavy impact would not harm them and laughed as Fang tried to lick Cleo to death. Hagrid turned away from his gardening to see what was going on and laughed coming over while Brandon pulled Fang off her helping her up and used his wand to clean her face off. "He drenched your hair.." He tried very hard not to burst into wild laughter at the look that had emerged from the dog's frantic affections.

Cleo's hair was sticking up, gelled up with dog drool. She shuddered and stuck her tongue out at him as she saw that Brandon was trying so hard not to laugh. "Go ahead... laugh. I know you want to. I probably look like a mess." She took her wand out of her harness on her forearm and pointed it at herself. A quick spell and her hair was clean, though now it was curly like it always was when natural. She sighed and rolled her eyes as Fang looked up at her, giving her sweet puppy eyes, and she leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forehead as he settled down. Hagrid invited them in for tea and biscuits.

They sat down next to the fireplace, and Cleo sat next to Brandon, and curled up next to him. After she had been licked to death, she had caught a bit of a chill. She was warming up, but she was still cold.

Brandon had not laughed despite her permission took taken with the natural curl of her hair. He licked his lips his eyes tracing her face then he had let her guide him inside rather pleased when she had cuddled up into his side.

Hagrid smiled at the pair but said nothing as he poured their tea. Brandon wrapped an arm around her shoulders his hand gently stroking her arm. "Are you alright Cleo?" he whispered.

Hagrid and Fang got into a rather loud argument over a fallen steak Hagrid had been planning on eating for his dinner. "Ya dozy dog!! Give it back!!" Fang growled yanking on the steak. Brandon watched smiling trying to warm Cleo.

"Just fine. Got a bit of a chill outside." She answered as she laid her head against his shoulder. This might have been new to them, but she felt as if they had been doing this forever. She turned to look at Hagrid and Fang and laughed before growling at Fang to get his attention. When his eyes rolled towards her direction she said in a firm voice, "Fang, drop it." Amazingly the dog listened to her and hacked away, tail between his legs. He looked at her and she patted her leg which caused the giant dog to walk over and lay his head in her lap for a pet.

Once she had scratched him behind the ear, he lay down at her feet, and calmed down. Hagrid thanked her, "Thank ye. Fang gets hungry surm times."
"You simply have to show him who is the alpha. He will respect that." Cleo answered matter of factly. Hagrid nodded then poured them tea. He already knew she liked jasmine tea so he gave her what she wanted. She took it and held it in her hands, breathing in the delicate steam rising from the liquid. She smiled and closed her eyes for a moment. Her cheeks rosy from the warmth, her hair in carefully disarrayed curls around her head, she looked so peaceful. She opened her eyes, and they had sharpened to Amethysts, glinting with the firelight. She didn't realize how enticing she looked.

Hagrid was unaware of her appearance but Brandon was completely entranced by it. His eyes were locked on her his hand gripping his teacup not realizing he was even holding it. He was beyond pleased that she was so comfortable with him and that they fit together so well but the newness of all of this had him confused. he smiled as Hagrid crunched one of his rock cakes startling Brandon out of his reverie. he sipped his tea as his hand came up to stroke her hair his eyes glowing at her.

Hagrid smirked at fang and sat back and began to tell them about his animal herds, the Threstrals, the Hippogriffs, the Knarls, and everything else and also about the occurrences in the forest withe Acromantula, the Centaurs, and the unicorns. Brandon listened but rarely looked at Hagrid. Hagrid smiled at this. These two needed each other. They needed to heal. And though they did not know it Hagrid could easily see that at least Brandon was already head over heels in to Cleo. he just hoped that she felt the same about Brandon.

Cleo listened to Hagrid but with the drone of his voice and the heat of the fire, she was quickly approaching that point of drifting off. She knew she was safe, the fact made clear in her mind that Brandon was sitting next to her. Her eyes closer once and she opened them again. She drank from her tea then placed the empty cup down on the small table next to her. She curled up tighter to Brandon, her hand on his chest as the thump of his heart lulled her to sleep.

Severus walked up to the hut searching for Cleo. He had found a book she had been looking for and wanted to show her immediately. He knocked on the door and Hagrid let him in. He entered then stopped, shocked at the sight before him. He stared at Brandon, Cleo laying against him fast asleep. His eyes were bugged out as he tried to figure out if he was dreaming or not. She had never, NEVER, done that before. When she slept it was by herself. This was... it was not possible. But, of course it was. Cleo had fallen asleep next to Brandon. Severus searched for something to say, as he realized he was staring at the couple like an idiot. "She... you? How... asleep?"

Brando had no idea how strange this was and just enjoyed it stroking her hair and beginning to drift off himself when Severus came in. His eyes narrow at his speech and Brandon pressed a finger to his lips demanding silence. Hagrid nodded. "best ta let er sleep lad. Can Ah get yer a cuppa Severus?" Before Snape could answer Fang went over to him to investigate him and Hagrid held out a cup of tea. "have a seat."

Brandon did not try to taunt Severus with Cleo's trust and affection in him he simply wanted her to wake up when she was ready. He smiled as Severus took the tea and Fang bumped against his legs sniffing all over trying to decide on the newcomer.

Fang huffed and headed back over to his spot as Severus whispered, "How the bloody hell did you get her to sleep? She never sleeps when she isn't alone!" He looked at her as she shifted, but stayed asleep. This was one of the reasons she did not share a room. For as long as she could remember, she couldn't sleep if she knew she wasn't alone. She had to keep her guard up. However, she had fallen asleep, trusting in Brandon.

Cleo stood in a forest, where two paths intersect. She stared down both ways, wondering where she was. When she looked behind herself, it was pitch black. 'So no going back.'
She checked each way again, then took a deep breath. Immediately on the left path, Brandon appeared, holding out his arms as if to tell her it was safe to run to them. In the other path, her dead brother stood, held at wand point. Lord Voldemort stood behind him. She stared shocked as she wondered which way she should go. Voldemort spoke, his voice loud and harsh, "I will save him. If you would just join me. Your brother will be saved, and you will be treated like royalty. I can make you into my queen. Join. Me."
She shook her head, back away. When she looked back towards the left, Brandon seemed to be fading. Voldemort said, "Look at how the light fades. The dark will win my dear. Be smart." She shook her head again and took off running towards Brandon. As she reached him, tears streaming down her face, the dream ended and she awoke. She sat up with a gasp, eyes wide and panicked, tears making trails down her cheeks. She looked around wildly before she found Brandon and instantly hugged him, burying her face into his chest, holding on to him as if her life depended on it. Severus looked on, worried, as Hagrid busied himself with another cup of tea for her.

Brandon blinked. "how? i just held her and let her sleep." He did not understand Severus' comment even in the slightest but before he could say anything else Cleo woke up crying and plunged her face into his chest.

He did and said nothing just holding her to is chest his hands stroking her spine not looking at Severus. Brandon waited until she at least seemed calm then whispered. "Cleo..are you alright?" He did not try to push her back or move her just let her react as she needed to.

Her breathing was quick, as if she had been running, but she began to calm down. She took a breath and lifted her head to look up at him, "Something horrible is coming. Don't leave me... please..." She put her head back down as Severus asked quietly, "What was the dream about Cleo?" She raised her head again and looked over at him. He had a look of distress and concern for her. She sat a little straighter, but didn't move from Brandon's arms.
"I had a nightmare. I was in a forest, and I came to a crossroad. On the left, Brandon stood with his arms outstretched, and on the right, lord Voldemort stood, holding my brother at wand point. He offered me a place at his side and my brother's life back. I chose Brandon. That's when I woke up."
"You chose Brandon over your brother?" Severus asked, a tone of awe in his voice. He stared at her then turned to look at Brandon.

Cleo hid her face in Brandon's chest again. Hagrid asked Severus what he thought the dream meant. Severus looked over at Cleo and said, "Cleo made her choice. The fact that she chose Brandon over her brother, the one person she was closest to... Well all I can say is that she cares for him deeply. Cleo and her brother were inseparable. They were more like twins. When he was killed, she knew immediately. A part of her died as well. Brandon, it seems, has surpassed her brother, at least in her subconscious mind. I think they may have a soul bond, which ks very rare, but would explain everything." Severus grew quiet as he studied the young couple before him.

Cleo looked up at Brandon and asked, "How do you feel about that...?" She was scared that she was about to loose him.

Brandon listened to it all silently then when she looked at him waiting he gently cupped her face running hand through her hair kissing her tears away, licked his lips then kissed her lips. "I am honored Cleo. Should we go speak to Professor Dumbledore? He should be warned about this thing you have sensed or dreamed coming...."

He watched her face and eyes wanting only to help her and told her with his eyes that he would do anything to help and protect her. He had ignored Hagrid's flinch at the use of Voldemort's name and ran a thumb over her cheek and he made a decision.

"On second thought...Hagrid would you please get Professor Dumbledore and bring him here so we can speak to him? i don't feel comfortable letting Cleo leave your cabin leave for some reason..."

Cleo nodded in agreement. Dumbledore needed to know. Severus stood and said, "I'll go. It'll be faster." He headed out the door and ran for the castle as Hagrid stood at the doorway. He turned to the two and said, "I've gotta go get sumthin' from the garden. It'll help calm Cleo down." He told Fang to stay and then hurried out.

Cleo took a shuddering breath then turned her head up, to give Brandon another kiss. She put in all her pent up feelings for him. In the back of her mind she thought, 'This might be the man I'll loose my virginity to.' For some reason, that thought didn't bring the panic and fear it usually did. It was one of the reasons why she never went that far with a boy. However, with Brandon, it felt... right. She shook her head to clear the thoughts and smiled softly up at Brandon as she asked quietly, "What did I do to deserve you?"

Severus found Professor Dumbledore and said, "Sir, Brandon and Cleopatra need to speak to you about something important. They are out at Hagrid's hut."
"Thank you Severus. Go on to your Common Room. I'll be sure to send Miss Gale down when we are done." Severus nodded and did as asked. Professor Dumbledore walked out to Hagrid's. He found him outside grabbing some lavender from the garden and said, "Try a bit of nightshade. That soothes her." Hagrid nodded then watched as Dumbledore entered his hut.

Brandon smiled and ran a hand through her hair kissing her again. "You came to my rescue. I keep asking myself how I could possibly deserve you."

Dumbledore came in and chuckled. "Mr. Krissin I assure you that every man is blessed to have a woman care for him. Now Ms. Gale while Hagrid makes you some more teas do please tell me about your dream and anything else you wish to tell me. And do not move. you both look far too comfortable. Ahh thank you Hagrid."

He took the cup of tea from Hagrid and sipped it while he waited for Cleo to explain smiling at the cuddled couple. Brandon said nothing just holding Cleo his eyes bright. He wondered if this would be the woman with whom he would have his first sexual experience but now was not the time though her exquisite body pressed to his was rather distracting.

Cleo took a breath and began explaining, "I fell asleep, and started dreaming. In my dream, I was in a forest. In front of me there were two pathways, one to the left, and the other to the right. When I looked behind me, there was only darkness. So I looked forward again. I noticed that Brandon stood a little ways down the left path. He had his arms open as if he were ready to hug me. When I looked back to the right, Lord Voldemort stood, holding g my brother at wand point. He said I had to choose between the two. He told me to join him and I would be his... queen, that he would bring my brother back to life, and that I would be at his right hand. When I looked back over at Brandon it seemed as if he was beginning to fade, and I immediately ran to him. When I reached him, the dream ended, and I woke up." She shuddered a bit at the queen part and cuddled into Brandon. His scent was calming as Hagrid brought her a cup. She took a sniff and found it had essence of lavender, chamomile, and nightshade. She smiled her thanks and took a sip before asking, "What do you think it could mean Professor Dumbledore? Severus said something about a soul bond...?"

Brandon squeezed her gently as he watched her talk stroking her spine and hair. e did not interrupt or say anything until she was done then he said. "She woke up crying hugged me and then she wanted to be sure I was not going anywhere. I told her I was not because Im not but I do want to help her sir. I am just not sure how."

He looked down at her again smiling stroking her hair. "I do think, if soul bonds mean what I think, that we are soul mates and we were meant to find each other and to be together." He kissed her again feeling no awkwardness about it.

Cleo closed her eyes at the kiss, enjoying herself. With the way things were progressing, she was aroused to a point where she knew that her panties were soaked through. Dumbledore nodded and answered, "If a soul bond has occurred, then we cannot seperate the two of you. Especially now that we know Voldemort is plotting something. I shall ask Hogwarts to make a suite for the two of you, and you will spend the rest of the year there." He stood and said, "Be sure to come to my office when you come back. I will show you your new quarters." He spoke briefly to Hagrid, before walking out. Cleo turned to look Brandon in the face.
"You don't think we are moving too fast?" Her eyes searched his as she hoped he would say no. She had never felt this way about anyone, and though she was sure she was not ready to give him THAT part of her, she hoped it would be soon. Her body was vibrating with tension, though she didn't say anything about that.

"Thank you sir. That's very kind of you. We will be up as soon as we are able."

Brandon smiled still stroking her hair. "No i think we are progressing just fine. Although the separate suite thing is rather intriguing." His arousal was just as strong as hers and only his position had it where she could not feel it along his thigh. He ran his hand through her hair as he studied her face. "Think you can stand living with me?" He kissed her again his eyes glowing his hands stroking her face and neck.

Brandon looked up at Hagrid. "Is there anything else we should know Hagrid?" Brandon was sensing something and he wanted to be alone with Cleo and ask her some things. He had a lot to learn about this woman and he was eager find out all he could.

Cleo grinned at him and said, "If I can sleep safely in your arms, I can live with you. Will you be able to abide living with a sneaky Slytherin?" She asked, one eyebrow quirked. She stood up as she realized the shadows were getting longer and placed her cup into the sink. Fang got up and followed her, and she knelt beside him to kiss his cheek and whisper softly into his ear. The dog sighed but walked over to the large rug in front of the fireplace and lay down, panting. She smiled and turned away from the sight. Simply looking at the rug, made her think of Brandon and her laying there together, relaxing after a satisfying bout of lovemaking. She closed her eyes to clear the image then opened them.

"We should get going, it's beginning to get dark. Thank you Hagrid. The tea was delicious." Cleo said giving him a hug. He nodded and answered, "Now ye two be careful, and here, this might help ya to sleep Cleo." He passed her a small satchel filled with herbs, and she smiled in thanks. She turned to Brandon, ready to go.

Brandon rubbed Fang's ears then hugged Hagrid as well thanking him then took her hand kissing it and lead her to the castle and to Dumbledore's office the gargoyle just moving aside for them. Brandon opened the door for her letting her go first then followed her inside.

"Good Evening sir. What is it you would like to speak to us about sir?" Brandon did not notice it but he was placing himself between everyone and Cleo protectively. He did not do it consciously or intentionally but he could not help it. he helped her sit first then sat beside her still holding her hand.

Dumbledore nodded to the young couple and said, "Your suite is behind the lion and snake picture on the third floor corridor. I hope you find everything to your liking." No password was given, because they would choose one when they reached the portrait. The two excused themselves and headed up to the third floor.

As usual, Hogwarts went put of its way to make sure that the staircases lined up for them. They reached the portrait to find a large black manes lion laying in the shade of a tree, a green and silver cobra wrapped around its neck like a necklace. She smiled as the two animals turned their heads to look at them and she looked over at Brandon, "What should our password be? Something like unity?"

Brandon squeezed her hand and rubbed his jaw considering. "i wonder if our things are inside...Anyway Unity works for me. At least for now. We may want to change it later." He looked at the painting. "Unity." the snake and Lion nodded and it the portrait opened and Brandon lead her inside.

Their things had indeed been delivered to their new home including her cat and his owl and he smiled looking over the place which had an extraordinary and lovely mix of the Gryffindor Red and Gold and the Slytherin Silver and Green. "Wow..." They had their own sitting room with a fireplace, a large private bathroom and a large bed and two walk in closets. "Wow...Hogwarts does really like us.." he reached out stroking the wall. "Thank you."

He turned to look at Cleo. "Well Ms. Gale. What would you like to do now?" he reached up stroking her hair to cup her face and kiss her. "i am entirely at your service of course."

"Are you now my kind sir?" She asked, her eyes twinkling as she looked up at him. She smiled and said, "Well, I need to study for tomorrow. Join me?" The question was asked, and she tilted her head as she looked up at him. Skyfall watched from his spot curled up on the couch. He yawned and went back to sleep.

Cleo grabbed the book Severus had gotten her and sat down on the bear skin rug in front of the fireplace. She looked back up at Brandon, looking over her shoulder at him as she wondered if he would actually join her. Her mind was actually off in a daydream, involving the two students, the rug, and no clothes. As such, her eyes had glazed a bit, and her cheeks were flushed. It seemed to be getting a little warm in the room.

Brandon smiled and nodded watching her then he lay beside her with his own book putting his head on her legs watching her face while he kicked off his boots and socks stretching out and sighing happily.

"What are you thinking dear lady?" He smiled more his own daydreams following similar lines and making him stretch himself his arousal a bit uncomfortable now though he did not touch himself not wanting to be that forward around her just as yet. He licked his lips as he watched her face his hair spilling over her leg.

"Huh? Oh... nothing." She blushed at his question, the blush traveling down her neck to disappear under her sweater. She turned back to her book, one hand unconsciously beginning to scratch lightly on his head. She took a breath and asked, mostly to herself, "Is it hot in here...?" She solved this by pulling her sweater over her head, her arms crossed over her waist as she began. Underneath she wore a spaghetti strap tank, the color of midnight blue. It fit her like a second skin. What she didn't realize was that the tank had ridden up, exposing her flat tummy. Her belly button glinted, which brought attention to the ring within. It was a snake, coiled up and hissing.

She pulled her tank down a bit, and went back to reading, her hand back on Brandon's head, scratching lightly at the skin as she brushed through his curls. She wrinkled her nose cutely as she read something confusing and had to read the entire paragraph again.

Back
Top Bottom