Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren would usually do more if the situation wasn't even calling for it, but he wouldn't do that since both mothers and his parents were there. He finally starting to eat and things were going pretty well. That course and dessert went by pretty quickly. It pretty much became each of them having a drink after dinner. Kuren had some wine and it seemed like everyone was drinking something. He sipped at it as his parents seemed to wonder how it would turn out, especially with the werewolves. Vampires held alcohol pretty well, but they didn't know about the other races. They wondered if Kuren may have some mis happenings with the mothers after a few drinks get into their systems. They also wondered about the two girls. How crazy could either get?

Kuren sensed that his parents had something in mind, and it was around then he noticed something in the wine. It felt as if there was more alcohol content in it than there was supposed to be. Is that why his parents are only sipping at it? Kuren figured it out pretty quickly and went back to only sipping at it. He wondered about the others though.

Once they settled to having drinks, Mira was drinking a bit more than a sip. She wasn't a heavy drinker, but still. Kyra however was, and was enjoying the opportunity to drink. Harley sipped on hers, while Natalia was somewhere between Mira and Kyra's pace. Harley wasn't really one for alcohol, but drank out of appropriateness here. Kyra was already a bit tipsy, and she kept looking between Mira and Kuren. Mira noticed this and started to hope her mom didn't say anything foolish. But of course, things didn't go her way. "So....how many times has it been now, hmm?" she asked, looking at the two. Of course, she already had the suspicion he'd slept with both girls, but she was more interested in Mira's escapades. Mira flushed and looked at her. "Mom!" she said, and her mother just giggled. "I'm just curious, sheesh." she said with a pout.

Kuren watched as things played out and he couldn't do anything about the situation. He looked at his mother and she lightly shook her head. Kuren took a breath and then his face lit up when Lady Kyra asked her question. Kuren glanced away, but couldn't help use his shadows for evil. He controlled a shadow from under the table to brush up against Mira's leg. It slowly crept up her leg to the point it felt like Kuren's finger caressing her. He grinned and started to mess with Harley a bit. He took his own foot and linked it with Harley's, pulling at it slightly.

Things were quiet for a few more minutes, since Kyra was still pouting. Mira felt something against her leg, and it felt strangely like Kuren's finger. She flushed slightly, glancing over at him. Harley had been sipping lightly again when she felt Kuren's foot link with hers and pull lightly. She glanced over at him, a small smile on her face.

Lady Shinai started to get a little tipsy too and nudged Lady Kyra. "You say you want to know about your daughter, but I'm a little curious too....How many times do you think?" She asked a little slurred. Kuren shot a look at his mother but she just shooed it away. Kuren noticed both looks from Harley and Mira. Since the room was tinted quite well, shadows couldn't be seen even in someone's lap. He slid the shadow higher up Mira's leg to her thighs, teasing around her crotch. Kuren grinned slightly as he sipped a bit more. He ran his foot up a bit and glided it against Harley's leg. He wondered which would give out first. Lady Shinai grinned and wondered if either mother would make a move either. Kuren was a very handsome boy, and he had a very attractive aura to him too. She grinned and looked back at her husband. He nodded and got up. "Please excuse me for a second. I'll be back." He said as he got up and moved back to the room. He wanted to see what the outcome could come out too. Plus, he had spiked Mira's, Kyra's, Natalia's, and Harley's drinks pretty heavily. They must be feeling the effects more and more as time passed.

Kyra grinned. "Hmmm, I'm guessing maybe five...six...though I'm pretty sure it's been more the way she looks.." she said, laughing a bit. Mira wanted to protest to her mother, but she was being teased so that she was trying not to moan and shot a glare at Kuren. Harley felt his foot come up and glide across her leg, causing her to blush a bit.

The effect of the spiked drinks was effecting them more, but the girls tried not to show it, not wanting their mothers to say anything to them about it. Natalia was feeling a bit drunk herself but was trying to keep her grip on reality and not embarrass her daughter. Though she finally gave in. "I wonder about you, Harley......I know you weren't exactly innocent before you left the house." she said, a smirk on her face.

Takai had taken a liking to Kyra and was poking at her a little more. "You know, I am quite jealous about how much chest you've got there. Werewolves were blessed with that, that's for sure." She said giggling in her drink. "I'm pretty sure it's probably been more though. Look at how the two girls are blushing." She said, turning to look at Natalia.

Kuren was still messing with the two girls, not caring about the glare he was shot by Mira. The shadow crept all the way to her crotch and slid itself against her pussy. Kuren was getting pretty hard under the table since his shadows were part of him, he could feel everything. He wondered if either of them were going to scoot closer to him to mess with him too. He chuckled under his breath as he began his shadow play with Harley. It went further up on her as the question was asked.

Takai tilted her head to the side. "Want to elaborate a bit for us Lady Natalia?"

Kyra grinned. "Yeah, I guess we're naturally endowed." she said. Natalia laughed a bit. "Oh, I'm sure..." she said. Mira was biting her lip more, trying not to have to excuse herself, while Harley merely blushed. Then Natalia was asked to elaborate, and all thoughts about what Kuren was doing to her left her as she looked at her mother. "Mom, do-" "Of course! You see, a few years ago, her 'best friend' was over at the house alot. I got the gist of what was going on after I found a box of condoms when I went to set some clean clothes in her room one day." she said, sipping on her drink more. "You two weren't even dating were you? Though I guess you kind of couldn't since a few months after he was with some other girl and wasn't coming over as much..." Harley sighed, trying not to let this kill her mood but dammit her mother was telling something she didn't want told.

Takai looked at Natalia, interested in the story. "Really now? So Harley is experienced...Good for you Kuren." She said, still slurring slightly. Kuren shook his head. He turned to Harley and used their shadows to communicate. "Harley...Don't worry about your past...I'm only focused on the present you and the future you." He said through her mind. He grinned as his shadow continued to caress her leg. On the other hand, Kuren's shadow on Mira was getting more and more friendly. It pulled her panties a bit and slid under it, pressing itself against her pussy pretty roughly. Kuren grinned at Mira and chuckled again. Kuren stretched back and his chest stretched against his shirt, out lining his body structure. He took another sip before he caught his mother's eye. Takai knew what he was doing and grinned too. She wondered what Natalia and Kyra would do if a different shadow did some work. She started her little experiment too. Two separate shadows began their descent on the both Kyra's and Natalia's legs.

Harley was still embarrassed by her mother telling that story, but when Kuren's voice entered her mind, she smiled slightly, feeling his shadow still caress her leg. She decided to try and see if she could do the same to him using their shadows, and though it was a bit difficult, she knew when she had succeeded. "I know...I just didn't want you to have to hear that....And you're a tease by the way..." she said, still smiling. Mira on the other hand, was still trying not to do anything to alert the others, but it was getting hard with the way Kuren's shadow was pressing against her pussy. She was wet already. Kyra and Natalia were none the wiser about any of it, not until they felt a curious feeling on their legs, but didn't say anything. They figured it was the alcohol causing them to illusion touch.

Kuren smiled widely so himself and continued with his teasing. The shadow really messing with Mira slid into her pussy and started to tease her more. The feeling was being felt also on his own finger as he did it. It felt amazing and very naughty, and he could feel her juices starting to make her panties wet. Kuren grinned at Harley's comment. "Well, I have to tease you, you know...It's fun." He said mentally to her. His shadow on her stroking her legs all the way to her crotch, and then stroking her pussy gently. He gave her a quick grin and looked around. It seemed that his mother was messing with both of the mothers too. Kuren quickly felt Harley's shadow creeping up his leg and he grinned. "What do we have here?" He thought to himself. He let the shadow do its work, even though he could stop it at anytime.

Takai was having her fun with her shadows. Using them like hands, they felt their ways up the two ladies legs and caressed them as they did so. One of them turned invisible so once it came out in the light, it couldn't be seen. It went under Lady Kyra's clothes and to her breasts, moving over them gently. With Lady Natalia, Takai just slowly caressed her skin. Her big goal was to see if either would get horny enough to do something naughty.

Mira felt the shadow inside of her, and shifted slightly, turned on but trying to hide it. Harley smirked, then felt his shadow stroking her. She blushed, looking at him. "Y-Yeah well, you're not the only one... she said mentally to him. She used her own shadow and started it creeping up his leg, to his cock. The shadow wasted no time in wrapping around him and starting stroke a bit.

Kyra felt what seemed like something against her breasts. The sensitivity of them almost caused her to moan but she held it back, glancing around quickly then back in front of her, hoping no one saw her slight movement. Natalia was having a feeling of her skin being caressed and a faint blush rose on her cheeks.

Kuren heard Harley's message and knew that something was going to happen and soon he was not going to be able to do anything about it. It wrapped itself around his dick and started to stroke it. It literally felt like her hand, so Kuren needed to fight back. He changed the shadow that was on Harley to his tongue. It moved aside her panties and started to lick into her. Kuren could taste Harley in his mouth and he really just wanted to push her over and lick her himself. A blush tinged his face but he shook it off to hide it. He went to the shadow on Mira and stroked her from the inside out. He could feel her being turned on and knew that sooner or later something was going to happen. He grinned and sipped at his drink again.

Takai started to manipulate her shadows to sprawl out a bit. Now, there were three shadow hands on Kyra. One on each breast and one going down to her pussy. The ones on her breasts groped her and teased her nipples. The one in her crotch began to rub against it. Takai smiled and looked to Natalia. She was blushing too. The caressing on her began to roughen up a bit. It almost felt like two hands on her legs, rubbing up to her crotch, then up her waist, caressing each spot. "Are you ladies all okay? You seem to be reddening? Too much to drink? Too less to drink? Can I do anything for you all?" She asked with a smirk on her face as she addressed all four ladies.

Harley felt the shadow lick into her. It felt just like his tongue. She reddened a bit more, trying her best to hide it. She knew she needed to keep at him, so instead of it feeling like her hand, she changed the shadow on Kuren to feel just like her mouth. She knew that would catch him and would be satisfied when it did. Mira kept trying to stay calm as he continued on her with the shadow, but she was close to losing it.

Kyra now felt as if three hands were on her, groping and teasing her nipples and rubbing her. She shifted. Natalia tried her best not to blush anymore, the feeling of someone caressing her still there. When Takai spoke up. Kyra laughed a bit nervously. "Uh..Probably just a bit too much to drink." she said. "Y-Yeah...just a bit.." Natalia agreed. Harley stayed silent and so did Mira for a bit. But she couldn't take much more of this. She shot Kuren a look quickly then stood up. "Excuse me, I'll be right back.." she said, heading quickly for the nearest ladies' room. Once inside, she sighed, wondering if Kuren's shadows could follow her that far. If they did she certainly had no qualms with enjoying herself now. If not then she needed to cool off before going back out there.

Kuren put a hand over his mouth and coughed hiding his gasp. He knew that Harley had changed her shadow to a mouth and it felt like she was giving him a blowjob right under the table. His dick hardened and was really hot. If he moved from the table, he would be found out immediately. He shot a glance at Harley as he made his shadow split off into two. He couldn't do much more than that, but practice makes perfect. The second one that split off turned into a hand that went up her body to her breasts and groped them. His tongue licking farther into her.

Takai was having her fun with the two mothers. She made the hands on Kyra turn into tongues as they licked around her breasts and teased the nipples more. The one at her pussy licking outside of her panties. On Natalia, one of the hands broke off and groped her too, the other sliding back down and touching her pussy, poking at it to tease. "You sure?" She asked innocently. "Nothing that maybe Kuren can take care of?" She said with a devilish grin.

Mira got up and it made Kuren know that she couldn't take it. He nodded as he decided to try out something new. Mira had gone to the bathroom to freshen up and calm down. Kuren sent a shadow to follow her. Since the bathrooms were single rooms to give the most privacy, Mira was by herself in one room. The shadow ascended up and locked the door. It emerged as a complete clone of Kuren. The only difference between appearances, the hair. The clones was pure black. "Oh come now Mira, it couldn't have been that bad, now could it?" He asked her with a grin.

Harley smirked as she saw Kuren hiding the gasp. Then a hand was going up her body and groping her breasts. She sucked in a bit of air, trying her best not to moan. He was being an ass, that was for sure. Kyra squirmed as the tongues licked her, while Natalia was blushing even more after being groped and poked at. "Lady Shinai, you take me for a cougar?" Kyra asked, laughing. "Because I'm most certainly not.." she said, and Natalia glanced away. "Sorry, don't think my boyfriend would like that very much." she said, Harley looked at her mother. "Since when did you get one?" she asked her. "Lucas and I got together...I figured you'd be okay with it, since you two always got along fine whenever you saw him." she said. Harley then glanced over at Kuren. "I'm beginning to think you're not the only one up to something here... she said to him mentally.

Mira turned as she heard Kuren's voice, seeing him there, but with black hair. "With my mother sitting right there, yes it was..." she said, then smirked. "And what kind of trick is this, hmm?" she asked him.

Takai smiled. "Good answers." The shadows disappeared on the mothers and she stood up. "I congratulate you on your boyfriend Natalia. But I have to excuse myself for a bit. I need to see what's taking my husband so long. If there are any questions or concern, please relay them to my son. He'll do the best he can to get things done." She said as she walked out towards the door. She went inside the room and saw that her husband was cheerfully watching what was unfolding. He snapped a finger and a servant walked out to the dining hall. "Is there anything else we can get you?" He asked bowing slightly.

Kuren looked over to Harley. "I can't stop my mother on what she plans on doing. She's much stronger than I am." He said to her mentally. Kuren stretched a bit and looked around at the table. It seemed that everyone was calm and collected, except for his and his mother's teasing. He chuckled lightly, causing the others to look at him. "Don't mind me. I've just never really had a dinner like this..With people all around...And not too much standards. No offense at all." He said merely with a smile.

The Kuren clone looked at Mira. "There really isn't much trick." He touched her shoulder and kissed her neck. "I am Kuren, just as a shadow form, but everything on me is real. No fakes. Shadow cloning was a very big thing for young ones in our area to learn. We are knights after all." He said with a grin as he licked up her neck.

The shadows disappeared and Kyra and Natalia relaxed considerably. They both nodded to Takai and when the servant walked out they both shook their heads. "No thank you. We've had enough for the moment" Kyra said. Harley nodded slightly, watching him as he chuckled. The mothers glanced at him, and Natalia nodded slightly. "Well, you are Royalty within your race, so that's understandable." she said.

Mira smirked as he kissed her neck. "That makes sense.." she said, pushing up against him as he licked her neck. "I was about to go crazy out there..."

The Kuren with Mira bit her shoulder and kissed her roughly on her mouth. "Is that a bad thing?" He said with a grin, pushing up against him. He growled and licked into her mouth.

Kuren looked at them and nodded. "Well, you're right about that. I just wish I had a better background for these kinds of things. A family setting. But as you can see, that's not how it is.." He said glancing down, but still smiling. It was a nice setting, even though there was still a tense background to it since the mothers were still trying to get over the idea of the competition.

Mira moaned and kissed him back roughly. "Not at all." she said, growling back at him and grinding up against him. She kissed him rougher, one hand going down and rubbing his cock from the outside.

Natalia nodded slightly. "Well, just relax and you'll be fine. You've done pretty well already, in my opinion." she said. She was trying her best to warm up to Kuren, in the event he did choose Harley over Mira. In her mind she hoped he would, because she could tell from the way Harley looked at him that she was in love with him. It was the same look she'd had years ago. But the same could be said about Mira. It was a difficult situation for sure. One, she wished the three of them weren't in. "I wonder what's taking that girl so long." Kyra said. "Mira's usually quick to freshen up." she stated.

Kuren grinned as Mira kissed back roughly. He felt her hand on his cock and it was already hard and bulging through his pants. He pushed her up against the wall and slid his tongue into her mouth, rubbing his bulge up against her crotch.

Kuren looked over to Natalia. "Thank you for the compliment. I'm happy that you think that." He said with a genuine smile. He slid his hand under the table and intertwined his fingers with Harley's. He had a connection to her and it was nice, but once Kyra brought up Mira, he chuckled. "I wonder what is taking her so long. I hope everything is okay."

Mira growled again as she was pushed up against the wall, playing her tongue with his roughly and moaning a bit as he rubbed his bulge against her. She wanted him bad. She was already wet from what he had done earlier, this was making it even worse.

Harley was relieved her mother seemed to be getting along with Kuren now, and smiled a bit as his fingers intertwined with hers. She wished they were alone in a way, so they could do more than hide handholding under a table and use the shadows to tease eachother. She looked over at Kyra for a moment. She was wondering what Mira was doing as well, but didn't really care all that much. "I'm sure she'll be out when she is. Depends on how much drink she had.." Harley said, attributing her absence from them to drinking too much instead of getting it on with a clone of Kuren's.

Kuren sucked on Mira's tongue as she growled back at him. He slid a hand down to her crotch and teased her pussy with his finger. He wanted her and his bulge told the whole story. It was as big as it could get without his pants coming off, and it was hard on her too. But that was just the teasing part of it. He broke the kiss and slid a tongue up to her ear. "That's all you get from me. I can't do much more....You'll have to get master to give you the rest...Sorry about the teasing." He said, grinning and disappearing into the floor. That was going to cause some attitude for sure.

Kuren looked over to Harley when she said something about Mira. It was rue that she was being gone away for a while, but Kuren had sent a clone with her. The only differences between Kuren and the clone was that the hair was different, but also the personalities of the two. And since he's a clone, the feelings he has a slightly different from the master's. The Kuren sitting out in the dining hall and the Kuren getting it on with Mira were two separate beings. Just one is here and the other is that. The one at the dining table being the real one though. Kuren's and Harley's hands were still intertwined. He gently rubbed the top of her hand as he looked at Harley, deep into her eyes. He could sense that she wanted to be away from it all, so he looked over to the mothers. "Is there anything you really need now? I was thinking of taking off with Harley and Mira soon. Not to be rude of course. Unless you wish to speak alone with your daughters first." He said gently.

Mira moaned as his hand teased her and his his hard bulge pressed against her more. Soon he broke the kiss, and she pouted as he spoke. "Dammit..." she said, squirming slightly as he disappeared into the floor. Shadow or not she had been enjoying herself. Sighing, she started fixing herself up.

Harley felt him rubbing the top of her hand, looking back at him. She knew he was saying what he did because he could tell she wanted to get away from it, and leaned against him slightly until she heard Mira coming back. She raised up from him then. Kyra shook her head. "Not for me.." she said, smiling. "Mira pretty much knows what I would say to her. She knows I approve." she said. Natalia looked at Harley. Just...one moment with her." she said, Harley glanced back at Kuren after her mother spoke.

Kuren grinned and looked over at both of them. Harley was leaning against him and it felt nice. He put his arm around her, but then retracted because he thought about the company. He kept his hand with hers though. Mira came out and he could feel that she was unsatisfied. He chuckled lightly, but then heard that Natalia wanted to talk to Harley. He nodded. "Sure, take your time. Do you want time alone?" He asked lightly.

Back
Top Bottom