Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren thrusted into her pretty quickly, feeling how hot she was for him. Kuren sped up the pace slightly as the kiss got even deeper and bit erotic. They were having so much fun with this, but it almost felt like they both just needed each other to be sane. He slid the hand that was on her back to her butt to grope it as he fucked her. His dick was already hot inside of her, and with every touch of their tongues, she tightened up. The pleasure that was coming out of all of it was amazing.

Harley moaned, keeping pace with him as he thrusted into her, kissing him deeper, almost desperately. She moaned into the kiss as he groped her butt, tightening more as he kept fucking her. She was completely lost in him, not even thinking about anything else, and not wanting to pull away from him for a second. Her body became even hotter, pressed against his as they continued.

Kuren started to play roughly with the kiss. His tongue went into her mouth, took her tongue back out, and he sucked on it pretty roughly. He wanted more and more of her, but knew from how hard they were going, that he wouldn't last much longer. His dick was hot inside of her, and with her tightening up, he could feel the pressure in his dick. Kuren pushed her tongue back into her mouth and played with it harder as he sped up his pace and started to reach all the way into her.

Harley moaned as he brought her tongue out and sucked on it. She bucked against him, wanting to feel more of him, needing him. She was getting close, and she wanted to make it count. He pushed her tongue back into her mouth, and she played back harder, speeding up her pace with his and still moaning into the kissing and tongue-playing, a shiver going through her as he reached all the way in.

Kuren reached in as far as he could into her and he knew that the next one was going to lose it. He had been holding it until he felt Harley tightening and shivering inside. He thrusted one last time into her, reaching all the way in, and came pretty hard into her. He could feel her tighten up as he did so, and knew she was having her orgasm too. Kuren broke the kiss and held her close as they calmed down. His breathing was heavy and his body was still hot. He knew he couldn't go another round. But through the whole thing, one of their hands were still intertwined with each other. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Harley moaned and tightened even more when he thrusted in again and came inside of her, sending her into her own orgasm, tightening around him and shaking slightly from the pleasure. The kiss was broken, and she breathed heavily as he held her close. When she had calmed, she noticed one of their hands were still intertwined. She blushed slightly, smiling as he kissed her cheek.

Kuren held her close and licked her neck. "I can't stop having you. I need you." He said into her ear. He caressed her body up to her face and brought her back into a very deep kiss. "I think we may need to clean up a bit though now. We smell like sex and each other." He said with a grin. He licked her again.

Harley felt his tongue going up her neck, then his voice in her ear. "Then don't stop.." she told him, kissing him back deeply. She smiled back at him as he spoke again. "Well, I don't mind that, but you're right..." she said, feeling him lick her again and shivered slightly.

Kuren just didn't want to stop, but he knew that both of them needed sleep either way. It had been a long day, but he still wanted to have her. Licking her neck again and again, erotically and up to her chin. He just couldn't get enough of her at all. Once he had licked to her mouth, he broke off. "Either we go to sleep, or we're not going to get any sleep tonight." He said with a grin. It was only a little past one, but if they kept going, time would speed up and morning would come a lot sooner than either of them would think.

Harley blushed as he licked up her body again, nodded slightly after he spoke. "I know..." she said, smiling at him. She couldn't help but smile with him. She still wanted him as much as he wanted her but knew they would be at it for way too long and Mira would definitely wake up. Plus, they did need their sleep.

Kuren sat up slowly, bringing Harley on his lap. "We'll take a shower or bath later. I'll have the shadows clean us up for now." He said quietly. His shadows came around and cleansed their body so neither of them had the smell or look from what they had previously did. It even went to the lengths of airing out the entire room, so nothing got to Mira either. The barrier disappeared after both of them got back into their clothes. Kuren picked up Harley, princess-like, and brought her to the bed. He set her down gently under the covers and kissed her head. "Yes, I had to do that." He said quietly into her ear. He kissed her forehead and walked back over to the couch to go to sleep. He smiled as he fell asleep.

Harley nodded, watching the shadows do their jobs, then getting back into her clothes. She was picked up princess style by Kuren and she blushed as he carried her over to the bed. She smiled as he spoke once he covered her and kissed her head. "Ya know..I could get used to that." she joked quietly, watching him go back over to the couch, then fell asleep soon after.

Kuren woke up around 10AM. There wasn't a chance for him to wake up any later. He got up and stretched. He was still a bit worn out from the night before with Harley but when he looked over to them, they were both still fast asleep. Kuren smiled at the two. Harley was still where he had left her, and Mira was sprawled out sleeping like a rock. He chuckled under his breath, but took the chance to go take a bath. He grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. Kuren got undressed and got into the bath, lowering himself gently. It felt good to get into some hot water. But, without his knowledge, he still didn't lock the door.

Mira woke up soon after, seeing Harley still asleep. She stretched, getting up and heading to the bathroom. She was still waking up so she wasn't paying attention until she opened the door. Kuren was in the bath and she smirked, slipping up behind him and leaning over a bit. "Getting an early bath in huh?" she asked him.

Kuren jumped when a voice appeared behind him. He looked up to see Mira and her cleavage over his head. "Did I forget again? Damn it.." He said gently with a small smile. He stretched slightly, putting his arms around her back and looked back up. "And are you thinking of joining me in this wonderful bath?" He asked her as he let go.

Kuren grinned and chuckled lightly. "Just make sure you lock the door this time." He said as he ran his hands down her body and back to the water. Kuren knew that if Mira did something with Kuren, he wouldn't last long at all. He was still pretty wiped from last night, and he can just use the excuse that his body is taking a toll from using his powers too much. That part was actually truthful though. He wasn't a master at it yet, he still needed practice.

Kuren laughed quietly when he heard what she said. Then, she slid off her clothes and slipped into the bath with him. She leaned against him and asked a question. Kuren looked over to her grinned. "Sure sure. I wish I could sleep a bit more though. But I guess that's my knight's blood. No matter how late you get to sleep, you will always wake up early." He said with a chuckle. Kuren slid a finger down into the water and put his arm around her waist.

Mira smirked. "Guess so.." she said, leaning over more and kissing him. She hadn't gotten satisfied last night, and she'd been too tired to wait on Harley to go to sleep last night so that she could have him, and now she wanted him. Harley was already awake a bit after Mira had gotten up, and after not seeing either of them, heard the door to the bathroom click. She could get the hint from that. She knew the competition was back on. It was morning, and she expected no less from Mira. She dressed, slipping out quietly. She hadn't done this in a while but she needed a smoke, and once she got her a pack of cigarettes from the store across from the dorms, she came back, standing outside the dorms to smoke. She felt her nerves calming already.

Kuren felt Mira kiss him. He knew this was coming from all the teasing he gave her the night before. Her revenge/satisfaction was going to happen no matter what. He kissed her back with a good amount of force, but he knew that he wasn't going to be able to go as long as he could. He was still worn out for sure, but he was going to make her cum before he did. That was for sure. Kuren forced his tongue into her mouth and played roughly with her tongue. He pulled her on top of him and she could probably feel his dick in between her legs. It was hard since the moment she leaned over him. Kuren brought his other hand up and groped her breasts, then went down to her butt, groping there too.

Mira kissed him with the same force, playing back roughly with her. She was pulled on top of him, feeling his dick between her legs. She rubbed against him, wanting him pretty bad at the moment. She moaned as he he groped her breasts and butt, growling lightly. Her hand went down and stroked him a bit as well.

Kuren growled back at her when she did to him. He grinned as he fought really hard for dominance with her. His tongue playing back roughly to level that saliva was escaping their mouths and going into the bath water. He felt her hand on his dick pretty quickly and it got really hot, despite the water temperature. It got bigger in her hand and throbbed. He wanted inside of her almost as bad as she wanted him. He pulled her against him, closing the gap between them, his dick touching her pussy under water.

Mira was rough right back still, not caring how sloppy it was, feeling his dick throbbing in her hand. She was pulled against him, and when his dick touched her pussy, she smirked, letting go of him and sliding him into her, moaning as she did so and bucking against him, urging him to fuck her.

Kuren felt Mira put his dick inside of her. The feeling of her hot pussy around his dick was very pleasurable. He pushed up against her, reaching his dick farther into her on the first thrust, then began to thrust in and out of her, fucking her fast and hard. He put a hand on her butt and pushed down on her with every thrust, ensuring that his dick went all the way in with each. Kuren broke the kiss to bite her neck roughly.

Back
Top Bottom