Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Natalia nodded. "Please.." she said. Once they were actually alone, she looked at Harley. "Before you protest, I'm not trying to convince you to come home, or any of those things. I can tell you're past reason on this." she said. Harley sighed. Natalia crossed her arms, hating to have to talk about this. "You've got some competition, that's for sure. But, I think you can handle it. Harley, I want you to promise me that if this gets too out of control, if you can't handle this, that you'll at least come to me.." she pleaded. Harley nodded. "I will, mom..but I can handle it. I'm not giving up.."

Natalia nodded. Now on to another question that had been digging at her. "I'm not even going to question if you've been intimate wiht him. That much is clear. Did you take precautions?" she asked her. Harley paled, then sighed. She didn't want to have to answer this question, and merely shook her head. "I....got a pill after the first time. But I haven't really thought about getting anym more. I'm not even sure if they're even effective." she said. Natalia gritted her teeth, not pleased. "They're not for demons. That's how I had you despite that. I'm assuming it's the same for vampires...." she sighed. "You're....just going to have to hope you're lucky, then." she said. "Is that all?" Harley asked her. Natalia nodded. "You look tired, dear. Go home and rest.." she told her daughter. Harley nodded, turning away from her, moving, then stopping. "I...I love you mom..." "I love you too.."

Kuren nodded and got up. He walked over to see his parents and talk to them as well. Once he was in the room, his father still had a pretty bad face on. "You know....It may be time for me to punish you for what you had to say." Lord Shinai said. Kuren glanced away knowing what was about to come of it. "But, I think for the competition that's going on, that will be your punishment. You are doing something quite unreasonable of these young ladies, you do know that, right Kuren." He asked his son. Kuren looked at him. "I do not approve of this competition in the least. But I can't choose yet...Not yet." His mother looked at him very sympathetically. "Do you know what you feel for these girls yet?" Kuren looked at his mother. "I love them both, but I know that that can't happen. Sooner or later, I will have to choose. I know that." He said gently. His mother walked up to him and put a hand on his cheek. "I know you'll make the right decision. I have faith in you." She said gently, kissing him on the cheek. His father nodded and shook Kuren's hand. "Thank you...Father, Mother. I'll see you again when the decision is made." Kuren said as he left the room.

When Kuren walked out and was at the table once again, this time he was standing. Takai and Lord Shinai were standing next to him. Takai stepped in front. "I would like to thank you all for coming today. It was an honor to meet you all, especially the daughters of both Lady Natalia and Lady Kyra. I hope to see you all in the future. But, as the Lord and Lady, we have to get going. Some political matters to take care of. If you need rides back to where you need to go, Kuren will have transportation dealt with. Thank you again." And with that said, a portal appeared around the two, and they disappeared.

Kuren looked to both Kyra and Natalia. "It was a pleasure to meet both of you. Thank you for your concern and some what of a blessing.. Lady Natalia, Lady Kyra. Thank you." He said bowing gently then looking up with a smile.

Harley and Natalia were back at the table, and all four females looked at the Shinai family as they reappeared. Once the Lord and Lady left, the mothers nodded to Kuren. "No problem, kid. My husband's not too happy at the moment, but you don't have a thing to worry about. I can keep him in line. Mira's an only child so you can see why he's protective of her." Kyra said, giggling a bit. Natalia nodded to them. "Just take good care of them. That's all I ask." she said, somewhat of a smile appearing on her face.

Kuren nodded. "I wouldn't dream of not taking care of them, I promise you both that." He said kindly. He noticed both his parents' auras leave where they were and Kuren sighed with relief mentally. He looked at both mothers. "Do either of you need a ride back to your homes?" He asked as he walked over to stand behind both Mira and Harley. He smiled at both of them, but could still feel Mira pretty uneasy.

Kyra and Natalia shook their heads. "My sister is waiting for me. All I have to do is call her." Kyra said. "Yeah, and my boyfriend is the same." Natalia told him. Mira and Harley both smiled a bit. Harley was more relaxed, not to mention relieved that it was over. Mira was still uneasy, but that was because of the teasing from earlier more than anything.

Kuren nodded to both of them. "Then I guess we'll take our leave as well." Kuren said lightly. He tapped the ground with his foot and a a shadow appeared. It engulfed all three of them and they disappeared from sight of their mothers. They appeared back in the dorm room and Kuren immediately laid back on the bed. He was exhausted. "I used my powers too much today.." He said sighing lightly. He just wanted to lie there and not have to do anything, but knew that he didn't sleep there. He slept on the couch. He stretched out gently and then leaned back up to look at the two of them. "I really am sorry for getting you into that kind of a mess, but it was nice to meet your mothers." He said with a smile.

When they reappeared in the dorm room, both girls looked over to him as he laid back on the bed. "It's alright. Wasn't that big of a deal" Mira said. Harley nodded. "Didn't turn out so bad..." she said, going over and sitting on the edge of the bed. Mira yawned a bit and walked over to her side and plopped down, laying there.

Kuren nodded and yawned. He looked over and Mira was lying straight up, so he couldn't do anything to either girl at that moment. He sighed under his breath and stretched once more. He got up and was going to the kitchen. He turned around. "You two want something to drink?" He asked as he kept walking backwards to the kitchen. He didn't get an answer from either of them before he went in. "If you want something, come and get it." He said with a chuckle. Kuren went to the counter and grabbed a glass. Filling it with some water, he drank it down. He put down the cup pretty refreshed.

Mira yawned. "Nah..I'm...good" she said. Harley shook her head as well, laying back on the bed. Mira heard him but barely called a "Maybe later.." before falling asleep. Harley stayed there. "Ha Ha.." she called to him, changing clothes while he was in there then laying back on the bed, shaking Mira. "Mira..change clothes.." Mira woke up a bit. "Huh? Oh yeah...." she said, and sleepily getting changed before heading right back to the bed and asleep. Harley sighed slightly, eyes growing slightly heavy themselves, but she was trying to wait on Kuren to come back in there before she did.

Kuren walked back out after he hear shuffling here and there. That probably meant that the girls were getting changed. Kuren walked out unbuttoning his shirt and undoing his belt. He looked over and noticed that Mira was out and Harley was laying there waiting on him. He grinned. "It's not like you haven't seen it before." He said quietly as he changed clothes in front of her. He got on his white shirt and a black pair of pants. Then he looked back to Harley. He put up a finger and asked her to come to him for a second while he was on the couch. Kuren wondered if she would come to him.

Harley watched Kuren, smirking. "Of course." she said. When he asked her to come, she raised up, walking over and sitting next to him on the couch. She wondered if he was going to ask about what her mother said to her, or any of the things that happened tonight. She leaned against him slightly anyways, a small smile on her face.

Kuren smiled as Harley came over to sit next to him. Once she had sat down and was leaning on him, he put an arm around her waist and kissed her temple. "Everything okay with your mother?" He asked. He kissed her cheek gently. "You don't have to tell me, I'm just wondering." He said with a smile. Kuren kept his arm around her waist and kept her close to him. Her scent and everything about her was just right, but it was an odd feeling to him. He wondered what it was. He mentally shook off that thought and focused on her. Kuren leaned his head on hers and intertwined their fingers.

Harley felt his arm go around her waist and his lips against her temple and cheek as he spoke. "It's alright." she said, letting him intertwine their fingers. "She just told me if things got too tough and I needed her, I had her.." she said. "And she asked about us of course.." she continued. "Mostly whether or not we were taking precautions.." she stopped there to see what he had to say.

Kuren listened to what she had to say and then the major thing came up. Precautions. He chuckled quietly and then remembered what his mother told me. "Vampire males can't produce the egg semen until they gain a certain age. Usually that age is around 25. We don't know why that is, or why that age, but that's how hit is. That can only be changed by the lord giving his complete blessing." Kuren stated as he heard from his mother. "And I am currently 23. So we don't have much to worry about." He said with a smile. Kuren kissed her neck next. "My father will only give the blessing when my choice is made." He said clearly. "But I feel as if that choice is closer at hand than I thought" He said under his breath. Kuren brought Harley's hand up to his mouth and he kissed it gently, then lowered it back down into her lap, still intertwined.

Harley listened to him, smiling as he kissed her neck. "Well that will be a relief to my mom. She was worried about me winding up like her I think..." she said, smiling more as he kissed her hand. Once he lowered it back into her lap, she leaned in and kissed his lips gently.

Kuren grinned. Then he felt her lean in and kiss him. Usually he would fight her for a dominance play, but he just wanted to kiss her. He pushed up against her just to deepen it, but kept how gentle it was. He put a hand behind her back for a few seconds and then broke it off for a second. "Harley...." He said gently and quietly. He put his other hand to her cheek and stroked it gently. "I love you." He said gently as he kissed her again. Passion and desire going into the kiss as he kissed her lovingly.

Harley felt him push up against her, deepening the kiss and she continued kissing him. He broke it off and she looked at him, feeling his hand go to her cheek and stroke it. She blushed as he spoke. "I love you too.." she said before he kissed her again, feeling his passion and desire. She kept kissing him, not wanting to stop.

Kuren leaned back with his an arm behind her back, pulling her with him. Not making any other kind of moves to cause anything sexual yet. He just wanted to kiss her at that moment. It just felt right. Once he was leaning all the way back, and Harley was on top of him, he put his arms back around her back, holding her, and continued to kiss her. Kuren never let go of the the hand that was intertwined with his. He used his shadows to put a blanket of top of them as he kissed her deeper. It was only until the blanket got on top of them that he decided to start playing his tongue gently with hers. It was the perfect setting, except for the fact that Mira was asleep in the background. They were just lucky that Mira was a very heavy sleeper. Nothing woke her up.

Harley felt herself being pulled with him as he leaned back. Now she was on top of him as they kissed, but she didn't dwell on it too much, just wrapped up in kissing him. Their hands were still intertwined, and she felt the blanket come over on top of them, kissing him back deeper. Her tongue played back with his just as gently, enjoying the feeling of it.

Kuren couldn't handle much more of it. Harley was turning him on pretty much, but they couldn't do it right there since Mira was sleeping right behind them. He had to break off the kiss between them, his breathing slightly heavy. He shook his head. "If we go on any further....I'll have a boner..." He said, his face getting a bit red from having to say that out loud, even in a quiet manner. His hand on her back was wanting to go a little lower down her back to her butt, but he was trying to fight the urges. He kissed her cheek trying to keep calm.

Harley looked at him as he broke off the kiss, confused at first until he spoke. She knew he was trying not to do this in front of Mira, and understood. "It's okay...I understand..." she said, giving him a small smile. She kissed his cheek. "I can go to bed, if it helps.." she suggested. If he wanted to fight his urges for her, she would go over and get in the bed with Mira in order to try and contain him.

Kuren smiled at her, but she was right. With how the two were right at that moment, it was going to happen pretty easily. But then the thought hit his head. He pulled her back down onto him and kissed her passionately as a barrier encircled the couch. It would contain all sound, smell, and sight, so Mira wouldn't have any sense of that was going on. He broke off as the bulge in his pants finally gave way and got big under her. "I can't help it. I want to make sure you're mine. Only mine..." He said as he kissed her again, roughly and lovingly. The hand on her back sliding up her shirt to her bra, undoing it and pulling it out.

Harley was pulled back down and kissed passionately. He'd put up a barrier. She felt the bulge in his pants and blushed a deep red as he spoke. "They were kissing again and she kissed him back lovingly, feeling him sliding his hand up her shirt and undoing her bra. She was already attempting to pull his shirt up and off of him, wanting the contact as bad as he did.

Kuren felt his shirt come off and slid off her shirt as well so they could just have the skin ship. His body was even hot for her. Kuren pushed off her pants and his as well. Yeah they were rushing for clothes to come off, but that didn't mean that the experience was going to be fast at all. Once his pants were off, he slid off his boxers and her panties, sliding his dick in between her legs. She would have to put it in if she wanted it. He was too busy with the feeling of her entire body. He caressed her with the hand on her back, but still kept his other hand intertwined with her fingers, the way lovers kept them.

Harley had gotten his shirt, and her own shirt was gone soon after. Then their pants, and underwear. She felt his dick between her legs, and knew she'd have to put it in. She positioned herself a bit more. Her body was so hot and she wanted him so bad. She put him inside of her, moaning into their kiss, moving along slightly.

Back
Top Bottom