Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren thrusted a few more times and felt the pressure in his dick about to go insane. He pushed all the way into her, hitting as far back as he could, and came really hard into her. More than he did with Mira for sure. Even though he came, and she tightened up for an orgasm, he didn't want to break away. He stayed connected to her as he continued to kiss her. The kiss became more passionate than wild, and more lovingly than wild. He smiled gently into the kiss as it deepened.

Harley could feel herself tightening more and more as he kept thrusting. She then pushed all the way into her, then he was cumming inside of her. Her back arched slightly as she tightened and started to orgasm, kissing him back passionately. She continued to kiss him, not letting up for a moment and kissing with just as much intensity as he was, smirking a bit out of sheer joy of being with him.

Kuren continued with the kiss and felt himself getting hard again. Just a kiss was getting him hard. And he was getting hard inside of her, and she could probably feel it. He smiled into the kiss and broke it off again. He grazed her cheek with his teeth and then licked her cheek. "Looks like you just keep turning me on..." He said with a small chuckle. He ran a hand under her top to feel her up again.

Harley could feel Kuren get hard again inside of her, moaning a bit as he did. She blushed as he grazed her cheek with his teeth, laughing a bit at his comment. "Well, good. I try." she said, moaning lightly as he felt her up. She kissed him again gently, then bucked against him slightly to tease him.

Kuren looked at her and laughed. "And you succeed pretty well too." Kuren licked her neck a few times before she bucked against him. She wanted him to continue so she had decided to tease him. He moved in and out of her slowly, reinserting his dick each time. It was his turn to tease her, and he enjoyed the feeling.

Harley smiled as he spoke, moaning as he moved in and out of her. She could tell he was teasing her the way he reinserted his dick each time, but it still felt so good. "You tease..." she said, popping the side of his arm lightly and playfully, laughing a bit.

Kuren grinned at her. "Oh yes I am." He said with a major smirk. Without warning, he thrusted deep into her, feeling her tighten as he did so. He licked up to her mouth and into it, bringing her tongue out, so they could play outside of their mouths.

Harley moaned loudly as he thrusted into her deeply, tightening considerably at the sensation. She played her tongue with his as he brought hers out, moving against him as he thrusted into her. Her hands held on to him, letting the pleasure roll over her.

Kuren thrusted faster and faster into her, trying to deepen all the emotions in them. He pushed her tongue back into her mouth and really played roughly with it. Even though they were only going for a little while, Kuren was pretty close to cumming in her again. He pushed and fucked her deeper and deeper into her. It just felt amazing and he wanted it to last forever, but her knew he was about to hit his limit. With a few more, he felt her tighten and his pressure release into her hard. His breathing was heavy once he broke the kiss.

Harley moaned, playing back with his tongue a bit roughly, moving against his pace. They went at this for a little while when she tightened and orgasmed as he released inside of her. She held on to him tightly, breathing heavily as he broke the kiss, trying her best to smile at him.

Kuren kissed her gently. "I can't get enough of you, you know." He said grinning at her. He held her tightly in his arms even after they were done. Then he loosened his grip lightly and just held her in his arms. "Can we stay like this for a bit?" He asked lightly, looking down at her.

Harley smiled finally now that her breath was caught. "Yeah, I could tell." she said, keeping her arms around him and staying against him. He loosened his grip finally, but was still holding her. She nodded. "I got this room until noon tomorrow anyways." she said. "I...kinda wired some money from my mom.."

Kuren looked at her when she spoke about her mother. "Are you sure that's okay for you to do that?" He asked her curiously. He looked at her and kissed her cheek. He didn't want her to get into trouble but then he heard his phone buzz. He was wondering what it was for, but before it could get to loud, he covered it with a shadow. He didn't want to kill the moment with Harley.

Harley looked at him. "It's fine. I just told her...well I didn't tell her exactly what I needed it for..." she said, biting her lip slightly. "She'd be up here by now if she knew the truth.." she told him. Then shook her head. "Enough about that though.." Harley's lips found his easily, kissing Kuren gently, then leaning her head against his chest once they broke it off smiling. "Did you like your surprise?" she asked.

Kuren didn't like that she wasn't telling her mother the truth, but then again, he wasn't informing his parents either. He wondered if the phone vibration was them again. He's been ignoring them for a bit now. Kuren kissed her cheek gently. "I hope I don't lead you into trouble." He said gently, but then she got onto another subject. He grinned and nodded. "I wonder if that question even needs to be answered." He said lightly.

Harley grinned. "I guess not, with the way you treated me for it.." she teased. She kept herself close against him, thinking back to her mother. She told her she needed it to get her phone fixed, having used a pay phone to call her. She knew it was wrong but her mother seemed to believe her. Though she did have the tendency to sometimes sniff out a lie. But she wouldn't let the blame fall on Kuren for that. This was all her doing, not his.

Kuren bit her neck gently. "That could have been easily seen." He said before he yawned pretty deeply. He was getting pretty tired and knew that he was probably going to fall asleep soon. He was pretty worn out from the day he has had. He pulled the covers up to cover them up together and intertwined their fingers again. Kuren felt the vibration of the phone again, but that's only because of the shadow that surrounded it. He shook his head mentally wondering about it.

Harley moaned as he bit her neck. She heard him yawn, smiling a bit as he pulled the covers up on them. A small blush reached her face as he intertwined their fingers yet again, looking at him. "Someone's sleepy huh?" she asked him, then a yawn came from her. She scooted even closer to him, glad she was going to be able to actually sleep with him like this.

Kuren kept his arms around her and kissed her forehead as they fell asleep together. It was a new feel to have her in his arms as they slept together, non sexually. As Kuren went into a deeper slumber, and Harley was gone again, he could feel his phone vibrating. The next morning, Kuren woke up around 9 AM. He slid out of Harley's grip to get up and stretch, he was going to let her sleep for a bit longer. Kuren grabbed his boxers and pants to put them on quietly, then slid his phone out of his pocket. Ten missed calls, thirteen missed texts, from mother and father. Kuren sat on the bed and listened to a few of the voice mails. As they continued, his jaw dropped and he was completely going out of his mind.

Harley slept on in his arms, just glad they were together like this. She could sleep easily. The next morning, she groaned lightly as he slid out of her grip. Keeping her eyes closed a bit longer, nearly falling back asleep had Kuren not stayed away from her for so long. She raised up slightly, rubbing her eyes and looking at him. "What's the matter?" she asked him, getting up and walking over, leaning against him lightly.

Kuren felt Harley's look upon him and knew that he had no way of getting out of telling her. He sighed and looked down. "My parents are in town....And they wish to see me..Horrible timing...." He said as he rubbed his head. He tapped the floor with his foot, and out came a closet. It had come out on the wall and two types of clothing appeared. He was sighing and trying to figure out this whole thing. He glanced back at Harley and shook his head. A cloak appeared around her shoulders. He couldn;t get hard at a time like this. "I'm sorry to put you in this type of situation, but it seems that you and Mira may be asked as well. To think that my parents...The Lord of the Vampires, and the best commander of the Shadow Vampire Knights, and his lovely wife, the Lady of the Night, are both going to be here..." He said with a exasperating sigh. He pretty much just let slip that he was the son of the King and Queen of the vampires. He looked back at the closet and looked at both of them. One was one the left, the other was on the right. Kuren had so much going through his head, he couldn't decide. "Any idea?" He said pointing at them.

Harley could tell he was troubled, especially after he said his parents were in town. She felt the cloak appear around her shoulders, and wrapped it around her even more, for his sake. She heard him say that her and Mira were going to be asked too, which she didn't mind in the slightest, but what he said next did shock her. "Y-You mean...." she said, trailing. "You're basically like, vampire royalty or something?" she asked him. Of course, this didn't change how she felt about him. He could have come from the lowest vampires on the food chain and she'd still love him. Looking at the clothes, it didn't take long to make a decision. "The one on the left."

Kuren looked back at her and realized that he had said what he never wanted to say. Being a pure blood vampire had its perks, but Kuren never wanted to be treated differently than anyone else. He wanted to be a normal kid growing up. But, of course, that didn't happen. He was made into a killer, but his mother said that was enough. Then he was sent here. "I'm sorry for not telling you Harley. It's not something I'm proud of." He said gently. Then she said the one on the left and he nodded. He snapped his fingers and the whole room was covered in shadows for a split second. They were both cleaned and cleansed from all the sex they had last night. They were as clean as they could be. He stepped back and the clothes enveloped him. He loved the ability to use shadows and the clothes that came with it. Kuren looked to Harley. "We may need to get back to the dorm to tell Mira about all that's happened...And for you to change." He said gently, but in a more sophisticated way. Kuren knew that he acted differently around his parents.

Harley shook her head. "It's okay, I don't care about that..." she told him, trying to give him a reassuring smiling. She had moved to get her clothes, the ones she had on when she had left yesterday, sliding into them quickly. "Yeah...I think I need something a bit more sophisticated than jeans and a t-shirt huh?" she said. "And yeah, telling her is best.." she said, walking back over to him, putting a reassuring hand on his. "Look it's okay....I don't know about Mira, but none of it changes how I feel about you..." she said, blushing slightly.

Kuren looked over and walked over to her. He cupped her chin with his hands and kissed her gently. Breaking it off, he looked into her eyes. "Thank you so much for that Harley. It means a lot to me." He said gently to her. He stepped back and watched her get dressed and he smiled. "Ready to get back to that dorm?" He asked her. She nodded and he took her hand. They disappeared into the shadows and appeared at the door of the dorm. "I can travel anywhere as long as I know the destination by sight. It comes in handy, and I can teach you how to do so." He said with a chuckle. Letting go of her hand, he unlocked the door and went inside. Once they were both inside, Kuren stepped forwards as Harley went to get something to wear. "Hey Mira...I think it's time I tell you something I've been hiding for a bit. And to tell you that I need you tonight." He said gently into the room.

Back
Top Bottom