Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Septim eyes the raised eyebrow curiously. He never expected her to blaze up and then calm down so suddenly. He carefully maneuvered to a position where he was positioned behind her, his eyes peering at the book and its words. The text was in a rather odd language, one he couldn't even begin to understand, and he frowne at this. "What are you looking for?"

"A spell, a poem, something," she whimpers, her eyes scanning the pages as she flips through quickly. She shakes her head, feeling the heat behind her. She turns and blushes, shivers running down her arms. "W-what're you doing?"

Septim had yet to undestand what she meant, thinking that she was searching for a way to have another power at her command. He also smiled when she turned, backing away slightly and holding up his hands. "I was only seeing if there was a way I could help." He pointed to the book she was reading prior to her turning around. "However, whatever language that's in is foreign to me."

"It's French," she replies, turning around again. She rubs her eyes once and then stands, moving through the book and bed. This was all so tiring, she would think, her feet not touching the floor. She floats up a bit more and leans back, moving the book above her head. "I hate how I can't find anything."

Septim heard her say what language it was and nodded. He had yet to learn French, only knowing Italian by heart, as well as English, but he didn't count that because it was his first language. He watched as Leda read the book a bit more, gazing at the various titles she had laying around the dorm. Not finding any in Italian from a brief glance, he looked back to her, his brain thinking of a way he could help. "Anything in Italian?"

"The big, blue book in the corner," she points to the far left side of her room. Beside the stack of books was a pile of laundry. All sorts of clothes overlay each other, a fresh pair of panties, of course, on top. She continued to read, slowly moving completely upside down as she did.

Septim did question as he found that book, reading the title before he turned it open. He didn't mention the panties, as that was likely the most stupid thing he could do at the moment. He haule it to a clean spot of the floor, opening it to the first page and beginning to read.

"This might be...no," she frowns, continuing to flip pages. She looks down at him, raising an eyebrow. The sun was setting and it was only seven PM. She shrugs and lowers herself to the floor, barely floating above it. If they continued like this, she was likely to be solid within no time.

As Septim read, he found a passage, one that sounded close enough to a cur to be worth their time. He read it to her, looking up at her every so often:
"Ho sempre voluto è stato sufficiente a disobbedire al sole.
A guardare il mondo che passa e prendere ogni giorno come viene.
Tutto quello che ho sempre voluto, la possibilità di riprendere fiato.
Per vedere il mondo andare a buttare la mia mente a riposo."

She sits up and stares up at him, the zooms over to the book. "What is that? Where did you find it?" She was obviously excited, her body falling to the ground with a loud thump. Her fingers planted down on the book, her solid human body before him. Her nose was a couple inches away from his as she grabbed the book and read over the lines again. "To set my ghost to rest.." She blinks and tilts her head. "Perfect."

Septim smiled triumphantly as she read the passage to herself, letting his glory sink into his veins for the brief moment it appeared. He remembered something, saying, "It looks like a blood ritual. Now, I can perform it, because when I feed I can control that blood, but the problem is...I haven't fed recently." He tried to figure out a solution to that problem that they had, standing an looking around the room in thought.

"Y...you're not thinking what I'm thinking...right?" Her face turns a couple shades paler. If she was right, he'd probably feed on her. She shivered and stood, cocking a hip and still managing to look unthreatening.

Septim stopped his pacing at the fear he heard in Leda's voice, looking at he and immediately shaking his head. "No, Leda, I won't feed from you." He paces once more and stops, smiling a bit as he may have figured something out. "Leda...what happens to the human bodies you inhabit when you revert back to a ghost?"

"They explode into ash," she tilts her head at him, crossing her arms over her chest. She was wondering what point he was getting at. She walks around him once, her hair swaying as she moved. She looked very sleepy, in her get up with the baggy hoody.

Varenetra
The girl sat on the ground, eyes closed. When they opened, they were golden and cut into snake slits. Then the rest of her body transformed into a King Cobra and she made her down the halls.

Miguel walked through the corridors, looking at the indication signals. He sighed "Porca miseria" He thought "I'm lost again, only three days here and I've found myself lost at least five times." He then saw a cobra sliding through the halls. He froze, not that its poison could kill him, but it can hurt him. He knelt down saying to the snake: "Hi, little snake, are you lost as I am or are you looking just for a place to rest?" Some people would think he was crazy, but angels could talk to animals and even if Miguel was only half angel he had inherit this ability from his father.

Kat woundred out into the school yard drinking out of a bottle. She took a look around the place with a sigh.

Rob and Rose also made their way out onto the school yard and found a nice quite place to sit. The two picked up the scent of the other vampire but did not make any moves to see who she was.

Varenetra looked up at the hybrid, staring at him for a long moment before transforming into a human again, hair covering her eyes. Her arms were against the ground, and her legs were curled at her side, her wispy white summer-type dress surrounding her. "I'm not just a snake, you know. It's shape-shifter. And my name isn't 'little snake' it's Varenetra. I'm more or less wondering." I said calmly, brushing the hair out of my face.

Miguel brushed a little. "Oh, mi dispiace (sorry)." Miguel kept silent for a moment not knowing what to say. "Ummm. . . . My name is Miguel. Nice to meet you." He said, smiling. "It's the first time I meet a shape-shifter." He sat on the floor and looked at her with curiosity. "Is it difficult to shape-shift?"

Varenetra laughed a little at his question. "Demonstration," She warned him, turning into only a handful of creatures she knew at about two second intervals, then turned back into her human form, this time sitting down. "I suppose when you don't know what to turn into, it' difficult. But when you know what you want to be, it's like snapping your fingers our counting to one-two-three." She shrugged.

Miguel looked astonished at her demonstration. "Wow, that was pretty cool." He whistled. "The only thing I can change are my wings. I can make them appear and disappear." He pulled off his shirt and his wings materialized from the light. A couple of pure white feathers fell to the ground. Miguel unfolded his wings, streching them.

Varenetra nodded, observing the texture of his wings with her eyes. Curiosity glinted her eyes as she picked up a feather that had fallen to the ground gently, twirling it between her thumb and index finger before rubbing it between her fingers, then looked up at Miguel to see it he could feel it, though the feather was detached from him.

Miguel was smiling camly when Verenetra looked at him, knowing that the touch of an angel's feather was the softest thing in the world. Then he realized that he was heading to the dorms before encounterin Verenetra. "Mamma mia!! (Oh my!!)" He said, folding his wings. "It's getting late. ummm I need some help, I was looking for the dorms but I got lost, do you know where they are?"

Verenetra glanced up at him, still twirling the angel feather. "Dorms?" She repeated, still slightly in a trans from his angelic form. She stood, her hair encasing around her like a golden veil. "Yeah." Her electric blue eyes lifted off of him, but flickered back down at him, starting to walk. The floor was cool against her bare feet, moving at my usual, but rather speedy pace. *Angel. He's an angel? Maybe I could ask if I was going to heaven...* She thought, but didn't go through with the plan. He might take it offensively.

Miguel followed Veneretra, feeling the air caressing his feathers while he moved. He walked alongside her. "What's on your mind? You look like you are wondering something." He asked, friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom