Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm interesting?" She tilts her head, wondering what he meant by that. She blushes lightly and straightens his shirt, redoing all the buttons. She steps back a bit and straightens her own flowing dress. The edges looked like waves around her body. The skirt cut off at her mid thigh and descended around her legs, compliment the thin yet muscled forms.

The vampire smiles at her question, noding his head as he did so. He walks close to her after she had straightened her dress, close enough that he could feel his breath. "Yes, it's interesting to me ho a ghost transforms to a living, breathing human in the middle of the night and is afraid that a friendly vampire will drink every ounce of blood inside of her." He caresses a cheek with his hand, close enough to kiss her but not crossing that threshold yet.

"It's a possibility," she whispers, looking up at him. Her cheeks turn a lovely rose at his touch. Leda tilts her head away and bites her lip. "It's a curse. I don't want too." She shakes her head. "I wish my life would've ended centuries ago." Her words are soft as she speaks, ashamed.

Septim feels her head turn out of his hand and he pulls it away, thinking that he had done something wrong, which he didn't want to do at all. He hears her explanation and he frowns slightly. "Why? You're wonderfully beautiful both as a human and a ghost, it's just that one I can touch and one I have difficulties in doing so." He realized he hadn't been pushed away from the closeness, so there was still some hope.

She looks at him once more. "Is that really what you think?" She murmurs, blushing more. She steps toward him slightly, tilting her head back a bit to look up at him. Leda bites her bottom lip and tugs at his shirt a bit. "That's..interesting," she mumbles, swallowing hard.

Septim nodded his head. "Of course that's really what I think, Leda. Why else would I say it?" He licks his lips slightly as he felt her tug on his shirt a bit. He wanted to kiss her so bad, but he wanted some form of confirmation it was okay. Anything.

She tilts her head and swallows once more. She had just made a glimpse into his mind. Leda blushes darkly. He wants t-to..kiss me... She leans up on her tiptoes, shy as she was new to this. Her lips lightly brush past his before she leans down again, almost an invitation.

Little to her knowledge, Septim could feel interference in his brain. It was specific, as that would require mental ability he did not possess, but either way, he knew she had read that he wanted to kiss her. He licked his lips after her lips brushed over his own, loving the taste of it before she stood flat-footed once more. He leaned down this time and kissed her deeply, hoping he didn't cross a line.

She blushes brightly once he pressed his lips against hers, eyes widening. She blinks rapidly, pressing her mouth against his gently. Unbelievably, his lips were soft and fit neatly against her own. She could feel his fangs through his lips and she shuddered. How bizarre..a ghost and a vampire.. She tries smiling.

Septim rather enjoyed the kiss, despite the awkward feeling she undoubtedly had about the whole vampire/ghost thing. He pulled away slowly and smiled, wanting more but assuming she wasn't ready. "That was nice, Leda." He stroked her cheek again, hoping she wouldn't pull away like last time.

"M-Mhmn," she nods, her cheeks a firery red. She tucks a curl behind her ear and looks down, licking her lips. He tasted yummy, she realized, making a small squeak. She turns her head towards the clock and rushes to one end of the gazebo. "No..no..no no no," she shakes violently, jumping over the edge. She's forgotten. Due to her curse, she had to actually drain someone's energy to survive. Only she had 20 minutes to do so. Time flies by. She sprints away from the male, feeling terrible for doing so.

Septim took her reaction rather well. Her being rather different than most girls, he was sure that she had a legitimate reason for doing something such as this. He walked back to his dorm, today being one of the happiest days of his life. Perhaps he would have a class with Leda again...if only he could say something about her leaving not being a bad thing. He still wanted to talk to her...ah, well. He would see her again, eventually.

She dropped the female in her arms, the poor girl rolling across the muddy earth. Once again, Leda floats, her body transparent. She shakes her head and makes her way back to her room, acting like her feet touched the floor when she walked. She couldn't even shower, her body always looking perfect and never aging. Like a vampire..vampire.. She shakes her head, beginning to blush. He was her first kiss and he didn't even know. She floated through the locked door to her room, picking back up on her studies.

Septim never slept at night. It was partially...no, mainly because he was a vampire, but tonight Leda was on his mind. That ghost girl was amazing to the mind, an intellectual marvel that he just loved decipher. He decided to get up and visit her. He managed to find her dorm after a bit of direction and knocked on the door, patiently waiting for an answer.

She leans her head up at the knock and moves to float through the door, becoming face to face with a male. She squeaks and backs up a bit. "Uh, sorry," she mumbles, moving to his side. "Something you need?" She had made herself look like a typical college student. Her hair was in a lazy bun and she was in sweatpants and a hoodie, nothing underneath.

"I just wanted to talk, Leda. That's all." He smiles warmly, a smile that indicating 'talking' wasn't meant to be translated to 'yelling at you for leaving me'. He tryed the doorknob, and when it was locked, he looked to her. "Could you unlock the door? I can't go through solid objects like you."

"Right," she floats back in and switches the lock back, moving back to her books. Around her, many scattered text books were open to random places, pages occainsionally flipping as she searched. Once she assumed the male was inside, the door wold slam and lock like before.

The vampire didn't even flinch when the door slammed behind him and locked him in with her. It wasn't scary at all, simply something that ghosts happened to do. He looked at the pages that the textbooks were opened to, and his curiousity was once again peaked by this ghost girl. "Why so many books?"

"Looking for something," she answers quickly, her eyes darting from book to book. The pages now flipped angrily as she became frustrated. Soon, her orbs appeared, orbiting around her in a quick manner. This was too irritating. All the book slam shut and form into a pile as she 'stands.' "So," she begins, turning. "What did you want?"

Septim felt the anger and frustration rising in her rather than saw it. Every visual cue to such a thing was missed, but the feelings he received from it were unmistakable. At her question, he waited for her to calm down before he spoke up. "I just wanted to say that I understand if you had to run off like you did. You are different than other girls, so things like that just...happen."

"And how's that?" She tilts her head. Obviously she was different. She could only be a solid being for an hour. She ruffles her hair, awkwardly standing there. She flopped onto her bed, sinking inside the mattress, the water bed swallowing her body.

Septim was about to sit on the bed at her question but witnessed her sink into it, deciding to sit in the chair she was sitting in when he arrived instead. He looked toward the bed as he spoke, saying, "Well, for one, you can switch between human and ghost. Whether it's something you control or not I won't ask about, I'll only say that's part of how your different. Secondly, you can do things I've never seen a ghost do before. And finally..." He hesitated on this last point. "...you managed to make a vampire fall in love with you."

The rooms aura suddenly felt off as he mentioned the last sentence. This is bad. She snaps up and covers his mouth. "Take that back and never, ever repeat that," she hisses. "I'll be dead before noon if you do." One of the books flips open and her eyes haze over for a moment before the book stops. She reads from memory, still dazed.

"The one who cannot perish,
Nor will they ever live,
This is their curse,
Forsaken amongst earth.
Never to love,
For that will be the end
Not even to feel comfort
With the loss of friends..."

"That was just a stanza of my curse," her voice was staticky as usual as she pulled away. She stares at the book before watching it fling across the room.

To have a ghost suddenly pop up and cover your mouth with a transparent hand was...startling. He knew he had done something wrong when the aura changed in the room, but Leda snapping up like that was what sealed the memory in his mind. He listened to the one stanza that she gave of the curse with a calm intent, knowing panic would likely upset her. Her hand pulled away, and that was when he spoke. "First, I take back what I said, and second, JEEZUS! You didn't have to go that far to get a point across."

"Don't say that then," she grumbles, pulling back. She pushes her hair over her shoulder and once again hovers in the air. "Unless you want me gone." She raises an eyebrow at him and yawns a bit, books flipping open again. The room was oddly dark, a small Jack Skellington night light in the corner of the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom