Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verenetra hissed, looking around frantically. Now a wolf, her hackles were raised as she turned in circles, snarling and lunging at the walls, snapping her jaws. After a minute she took a step back, laying down and rubbing her nose between her paws, the strong, sharp smell of Vodka and the new found smell - blood to much for he sensitive nose. She wined a little, eyes panicked as she looked around warily, screams and harsh laughs seemed to be swarming her. Her whine adopted a little growl, still trying to defend herself.

Suddenly an evil laugh raised upon the other sounds and Mikael appeared a few meters in front of Verenetra, it was his laugh. The smell and the noises disappeared as he said. "Hey, you must be that girl from before. The. . . what was that word? Shape-something." He laughed again. "Have I scared you?" He asked with a malevolent smile.

Verenetra snarled. "Shape-shifting." She snapped, raising her full height as a wolf. "Scared?" She mocked, transforming into her human form. "It takes a little more than some scratching and the smell of Russian Vodka and blood to scare me." She spat. She was well aware of what she was dealing with, and how much her mockery might cost her. But she was pissed, inevitably, and she was risky. Therefore, she was going to take a few dances with the devil.

Mikael frowned in confusion. "Russian Vodka? I haven't used that smell." He shrugged and smiled again. "Whatever. If that doesn't scare you maybe I can try again." He made a dramatic pause. "But not now, it will be when you less expect it." He turned and started walking, showing his perfectly muscled back at Verenetra. "You are not funny, even if you are hot."

Verenetra transformed into a snake, watching him walk away. "Your turned on by a wolf. Well, that's a bit peculiar, don't you think?" She yelled after him, still standing there, wanting nothing more than to just beat him for that, for being an ass. How the hell did you go from wanting to meet someone to being sarcastic and rude?!

Mikael stopped walking and turned to look at Verenetra. "Hey! Don't go saying things like that to beings that are more powerful than you, puny mortal." He was starting to get angry. "And I if remember well, you became human just one moment ago."

Verenetra snorted in laughed, transforming back into her human form, elbow on her knee, palm flat, supporting her chin as though she were bored. "You mind, telling me," She said loudly, raising an eyebrow. "What exactly are you?" She asked dully, not showing signs of interest anymore, though she was rather curious of Miguel... or, could have been Miguel.

Mikael closed his fist, her laugh had upset him. "What am I? I'll show you." His eyes shine in red as two flames lighted at both sides of his head. Two horns came out from the flames, both pointing to the front (as the ones of this guy http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/tekken-5-dark-resurrection/devil-jin.jpg). Also, two dark blue feathered wings appeared at his back. When the transformation finished, he said to Verenetra: "I'm a demon and you better not piss me off!"

Verenetra would be lying to herself if she said she wasn't at least a little frightened. Her fingers pulled the white feather she'd grabbed when Miguel sprouted his wings as an angel. "So you mind telling me where this guy went?" She asked, an eyebrow arched well and clear, not going to let the matter drop without an answer.

He lifted his chin and asked, his voice full of proud: "And why would I tell you that? What do I win?" He wasn't there to tell her his secrets. He only wanted to have fun and become more powerful.

Verenetra sighed again. "Because," She extended the word like even newborns should know. "Say you do tell me, I'll leave you alone and you can go on your pointless rampages and I'll be biding my ways. Or, say you don't tell me, I'll take whatever hell you toss my way and continue to pester you like a five year old sister." She said calmly, dully. "Just a few words and boom, you can rain hell and chaos wherever you like." She added, looking at her nails before up at him again.

Mikael raised an eyebrow, thinking. A few seconds after he said: "Ok, you got a point." He sighed. "That stupid angel is kind of inside me. He can see and hear, but he can't move or come out." "At least, for now." He thought. As he was calm now, his horns and wings dissapeared, making him look like a normal man. "Now, go mind your own business."

Verenetra raised an eyebrow, but transformed into a panther to fit her side of the deal and turned, tail swinging behind her as she padded away - not to fast, not to slow, as though she were taking a stroll in the park, the white feather between her massive canines.

Mikael turned and walked away, looking for someone to play with. Although most people don't like his games, which is normal due to the fact that his preys use to end up dead or crazies. But he was a demon, after all, it was in his nature to chase innocent preys and have fun with them. He exited the building and went to the library. There he found a boy, sleeping on one of the books he was reading. Mikael stared at the boy and made an evil smile.

Verenetra still had a good few questions for him, but continued to her room, leaping her upper body up and pushed the door open, sliding down as it escaped her paws' grasp. After a minute of staring she trotted to her bed and jumped on it, curling in a ball after circling a bit, closing her eyes.

Mikael approached the guy, quietly and put one hand on his head. His eyes glowed and the dream of that poor guy changed to a nightmare. In that nightmare there were corpses, blood and the guy suffered two or three kinds of tortures. Mikael smiled, feeling the fear of that guy and he continued enjoying this until the guy awoken and Mikael vanished. He appeared outside the library, laughing.

Mikael stopped laughing after a while. He then thought about that annoying girl, Verenetra. He wanted to scare her, just for fun. "Leave her alone." Said Miguel. Mikael didn't pay attention to him. His wings appeared on his back. He unfolded them and he ascended. He flew to Verenetra's window and watched her. She was curled in a ball with her eyes closed. Mikael flew to his room, he entered his room through the window. Once inside, his wings disappeared. He walked to Verenetra's room and entered it quietly. He approached Verenetra and stood there, looking at her. He hesitated. He haven't tried to use his powers in animals, before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom