Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verenetra wasn't sure if it was a sin to lie to an angel, but she couldn't just say: 'Oh, nothing nothing. Just curious if you'd know if I'd be going to heaven.' That's rude and against everything she's learned and lived on. Simply, she shrugged. "Sometimes I question things I shouldn't. Now I'm just curious why's it's called an air bag and why do we have to bash are heads open on hard plastic to get the thing to work." She said gently, glancing at him. *No telepathy? I thought angels could read minds or something.* She thought calmly. *Clear I don't know much about angels.* She added, smiling a bit because she was Christian - shouldn't they know these things?

Miguel laughed at Verenetra's coment. "Don't know why but you make me feel comfortable. Probaly is because it's good to find someone that believes in God." He said with a reflective expression. "I was starting to feel a bit nervous with all those demons and vampires around here."

Verenetra glanced back at him. "Just curious, what is heaven like? Is there like a democracy or is it more like a tyranny?" She asked curiously, though that kind of made God sound like a bad person. "Angles with demons, huh? Well,-" She was about to say *All hell's about to break loose* but there was a offensive irony to that. "That can't be good." She recovered calmly. She gave him a tiny smile.

"Yeah, I don't know what can happen if one of them gets on my nerves" Miguel sighed. Then he frowned a little, looking for the appropiate words to explain how heaven was. "Mmm. . . I suppose it's none of them, we are like a big army, you know. God is above all the angels, of course, but he is very busy so there's an angel called Metatron who takes His place as our boss. He is called the king of the angels. Bellow him was my father, St. Michael, the prince of the angels and the general of the army and then there's a hierarchy where every angel has his rank.Despite of all this, we take on account the opinion of every angel." Then he saddened a little. "I am supposed to take my father's place as general, but only if I'm able to control my demonic blood."

Verenetra gave him a confused look, then glanced down at the white feather twirling between her index finger and thumb, then back up at Miguel, confused. "I thought..." She muttered, barely hearable. "Weren't angels and demons like...." She trailed off, trying to figure it out. "Weren't they suppose to be like mortal enemies or something?" So how on earth and the holy heavens could an angel and a demon mate? "So was that like the saying 'the demon that fell in love with the angel'?" I asked, still completely dumb founded.

Miguel looked at the ground. "Well. . . Yes. . . In fact they are mortal enemies, but. . . My parents met and somehow they fell in love. They managed to overcome their differences and . . . Well. . . Here I am." He looked at her. "I'm not an angel and I'm not a demon, at least not completely." He fell silent for a moment. "It's like if I have two personalities. On this very moment I can feel the demon inside me struggling to come out and take control." He let out a sigh.

Verenetra gave a small nod, deciding to drop the conversation. "You know which dorm your in?" She asked calmly, trying to avoid the half angel-half demon topic. She looked forward for a moment, but glanced at Miguel from the corner of her eye.

Verenetra thought about it, naturally looking up as she walked. "I'm room 215." She said, biting my lip. "Somewhere in the two-tens... I think it's 215." She said, transforming into a dog and stiffed the ground as she trotted, fallowing her own scent, then transformed back into a human. "Yeah. 215." She said, looking back at Miguel.

Miguel grinned. "That makes us neighbors. So it's probable that we meet again." Miguel looked at the ground, blushing a little. "I would like to meet you again."

Verenetra looked at him and smiled. "Well, to be totally honest with you, it wouldn't be meet me again, since I'm still Verenetra and your still Miguel." She said, turning around as she walked, taking note of his blush but didn't make it obvious that she had - that'd make the situation awkward.

Miguel just stood there, totally confused. "What?" He muttered. What did she mean by she's still Verenetra and I'm still Miguel" He thought. "She meant that she don't like you. You've got your turn, angelo (angel), lemme try. I wanna see if I can get some fun here." It was Mikael, the demonic half of Miguel. "No! This is my body and my mind. I'm not going to let you take control." Miguel frowned, concentrated on his internal conversation.

Verenetra laughed a little. "You met a person once. The initial. 'Hello, my name is.... how are you..' yada, yada, yada. So it's inevitable you can't actually meet me again. Though surely you could see me again." She said in a polite tone, then gave him a broad grin.

"Oh." Miguel chuckled. "It'd be splendid to see you again" He walked towards the door of his dorm. "If you need something, just call me." He said with a friendly smile. Then he opened the door and entered the room.

The 200 room's door opened and Galen went out suddenly, trying to see the origin of the voices, but he couldn't see anyone. "Oh, God! I thought had someone here... I was here since yesterday and I still haven't found to nobody." Galen started to play with his videogame, waiting to find some campus' partner.

Verenetra smiled and nodded, walking into her own room two doors to the left. She sighed. "And the mess begins." She muttered, working on finishing unpacking the rest of her materials - clothing, jewelry, but most importantly, her mothers ashes. She hesitated putting the box attached to a chain on her headboard, staring at it for a long moment.

ilaughatmyself said:
Septim stopped his pacing at the fear he heard in Leda's voice, looking at he and immediately shaking his head. "No, Leda, I won't feed from you." He paces once more and stops, smiling a bit as he may have figured something out. "Leda...what happens to the human bodies you inhabit when you revert back to a ghost?"

Are you still wanting to role play?

(Dementia, this is not the place to put that. PM him.) Miguel felt the necessity of flying away. He dropped his shirt on the bed, opened the window and jumped through it, unfolding his wings, that turned silver and shined due to the moonlight. He ascended, feeling the air on his feathers, and flew around the campus. He made turns, ascensions, descensions and twirls. He was feeling free and happy.

Sitting on his lounge, Gavin, A fairly muscular lean guy is making A makeshift shank...

To add to his collection (can never have too many shanks :3)

Verenetra made her escape in the music - turning it up loud and laid on her bed, changing into whatever animal she felt like to kill time, It worked for the most part, and her sad moment sudsided, leaving Verenetra with a smile on her face.

Miguel landed, when he touched the ground his wings disappeared in tiny particles of light. Then he lay on the grass, looking at the sky. "Come on! Let me out! Let me out! I want to get out and you can't stop me! You know it!" Miguel closed his eyes. "You are giving me a headache. Shut up." Mikael laughted inside of his head. "I won't shut up until you let me out. You are going to suffer." Miguel opened his eyes and looked at the sky, trying to avoid listening to Mikael's words.

Verenetra finally got up, when she got bored of turning into any animal and left her room, door still open, music still playing as she wandered down the halls, bored mostly and looking for fun - or something to occupy her mind.

Miguel put one of his hands on his forehead, his headache was increasing. "You f*king angelo!!LET. . . ME. . . OUT!! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME IMPRISONED HERE!! I'LL GET OUT AND I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T SEE THE WORLD AGAIN!! Miguel moaned in pain, figthing to keep control of the situation. Unfortunatelly, this time Mikael was stronger and he managed to gain control of the body. His hair became bloody red, the same as his eyes, that glowed a little in the dark. "YEAH!!! F*CK YOU, ANGELO!!! I'm back!!" After saying this he let out an evil laugh, then he woke up and entered into the building.

Verenetra, the last transformation being a snake, tasted the air. Miguel was back, but in every way he wasn't. It was still his smell, but then again, it wasn't. There was a sinister edge to this - kind of like the smell when you put a freshly opened Russian Vodka up to your nose. It was sharp and strong, but faint. Distant.

The snake contemplated on going and curing her curiosity by spying on Miguel like a five year old would his older brother or sister. But half of her was intimidated by this unique smell. After a moment, she transformed into a wolf, padding down the hallways, only guided by the sharp 'Russian Vodka' smell.

After some minutes of being chased, Mikael sensed the presence of someone that was following him. "Oh, so, you wanna play? Va bene (okay)." He muttered before dissapearing in a cloud of dark smoke. Soon after that, sounds of scratchings in the walls near Verenetra could be heard, she could feel like if there were eyes watching her, the hall was filled with the smell of blood and other sinister sounds like laughs and screams could be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom