Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movement nearby made her head snap around, her blue orbs gazing at the male before her. When she spoke, her voice sounds detached and staticky. "W-what do you want?" She squeaks, her cheeks erupting into a bright blush. The male wasn't threatening, but frightened her slightly. Once again, the orbs picked up in speed, then surprisingly exploded, spirit energy flowing in many directions across the room. Of course, no feeble normal species could see. Only those of magic could.

Septim heard the staticky voice beside him and he assumed it was the ghost girl. He looked to her just in time to see her blush grow on her cheeks. Her question sounded like she was frightened, and the vampire smirked calmly at her. "Before I say that, I should tell you that you have no reason to be afraid of me, my dear." He was trying to be as calming as he possibly coud, wanting trust to be established, no matter how small the amount was. "As for what I want, I simply would like a conversation with you, Ms...?" He trailed off, wanting her name to be told to him before he did anything.

At the sight of his fangs she blinked, tilting her head. "Leda," The 'a' trailed off in an eery manner as she watched the vampire. His fangs made her curiouser and curiouser. It was in her personality. She leans forward, floating through the desk to look at his fangs up close. His breath smell odd as she reached and touched a fang with her index finger. She never recognized boundaries as she did so.

Leda was damn lucky that she was a ghost, therefore having no blood in her. If she were a living entity, he would have had to devour her over the powerful instinct that would have arisen from such proximity. He didn't mind in the slightest when her finger lightly touched his fang, as she seemed to be curious as to what he was. "My name is Septim. I'm a vampire." He said this after she had stopped her studying, curious himself as to how she floated straight through the desk but could touch him.

She smiles and hovers in front of him, her blue orbs staring at his mouth as he talked. "I can tell, Mister," she murmurs. Leda floats back to her desk, hovering above that now. She notice him tense as she got close and giggles, it sounded like a broken record. "You look funny when someone is near. Are you afraid of living beings?" She asks curiously.

Septim saw her hover back to her desk, noticing himself that if he maintained eye contact his will started to fade. Whenever he spoke to her, he would glance away every now and then to clear that fog away. At her question, he also realized he unintentionally tensed whenever someone was near him. He smiled it off, looking at her as he shook his head. "Just a defense mechanism for when I need to feed on a human." He looked to her face again. "Be lucky you have no blood inside of you."

She laughs at his answer, once again the odd noise. She stares into his eyes. "I find that cute. Poor little human couldn't harm you even if it tried," her voice tried to sound teasing but it was blank of emotion as always. She moves to pick up a book, barely managing to flip it open without her orbs. The pages fluttered as she moved her hand. "Like this?" She pushes the book over with some difficulty. The page showed a vampire being bombarded by humans with flames, that made her shudder.

The book was turned to him and Septim viewed the scene, immediately shuddering. "Yes, like that. If the human were to scream as I fed, something similar to that would happen to me." He pushed the book away and eyed her, being careful to avoid the tantilizing orbs as much as possible. "How are you able to float through a desk but still have the ability to touch my fangs?" His elbow rested on the desk and his head lay on his fist, eyeing her body in a non-lustful way.

"Just the same as I am to touch this book," she tilts her head. "I can't touch something unless I basically focus my being on doing so." She sighs, straining to move the book back. "I'm very weak so it's hard to do so.." Her words trail off, the crackling becoming stronger in her tone. Her hair hung straight around her shoulders and down her back, her gaze peering downward. The book automatically shut, the pages flipping loudly.

Septim listened to her explanation quietly, never once intejecting when she spoke. He smiled when she finished, the speech she gave on her ability to touch very informative as he watched the ghost close the book in a rather dramatic manner. His eyes flipped between the closed book and her face as he was a curious bastard. He looked back to her lips and smiled as he asked, "Well, is there a way to make such a thing easier on you?"

"When my spirit orbs are around,yes," she smiles softly. She didn't dare mention what happens to her at night, afraid he might decide to eat her. Leda turns her head to look at the male and raises an eyebrow, her eyes boring into his. "Better stop, little kitty. You only have a couple lives left with your curious intuition." Leda was a daring girl towards the living, knowing whatever they did couldn't affect her. Only her social status which she didn't care about.

Septim's curiosity had reached its peak at the mention of the spirit orbs, but another statement was leaving Leda's lips before he could react to it. He grinned at the challenge, knowing she was daring him to do something, a dare he wasn't stupid enough to fall for, knowing damn well that he couldn't do a thing to her. He raised an eyebrow as he said, "I still have all nine of them. I am a little more resilient than most of the curious cats you find around here."

"Poor kitty, just you wait," the class bell rings and she sat up. The bright blue orbs burst from her fingers and surrounded her as she collected her things. She would hover to exit the classroom, hovering above all of the students to escape to her dorm. Something didn't feel right this evening, she just wouldn't think of why.

Septim heard the class bell ring and stood up before Leda, which was surprising to him given that she was always ready to move. He walked to the door, stopping there and waiting for the ghost girl to pass him before her started his walking again, asking her, "One last question before I leave you alone: where can I find you if I want to talk to you again?"

'The courtyard,' is what she would send to him, hoping the male received. Tonight, like every other night, she would become a solid being. She wasn't too worried about the outcome of swing the vampire in his lingering hours as well. Only time would tell, two hours until the stricken time would her feet press against the earth and cause havoc amongst other beings.

When the vampiric male asked that question, he felt a strange thing happen to him. The two words that phased into his mind were 'the courtyard', and he felt as if Leda was part of the reason for it. He smiled and went back to his dorm, placing his books onto the floor and waiting a short hour before heading out to the courtyard. He sat on one of the many stone benches there, waiting for Leda to appear in the area.

She wasn't aware as the clock struck, suddenly falling against the bed from her floating position. She screeches as her clothes warp and change, her body forming into a long and plain white baby doll gown. She looks out the window, her spirit orbs speeding up around her body. She steps into her window sill and drops, her head plummeting for the ground. Naturally she didn't fall, but calmly landed on her feet. She sprinted towards the courtyard, her feet burying into the moist earth. Once she reached the gazebo, the clock tower struck midnight, the echo of the bells ringing throughout the premesis.

(okay kat and my two new charaters are going to be coming into this i was waiting for the male kitsune but he is not posting so i give up on him gonna have my three meet for some interesting meeting)

Kat picked up a scent of a vampire no wait she was also werewolf how odd she just had to check this out and on top of that there was a werewolf with her so kat took off after the scent while she had been walking the halls in boredom.

Rose was playing with a strand of red hair while she rode on the back of Rob's bike as they came into the school's parking lot and she picked up the scent of Kat a fellow vampire and smirked "so there are other vampires here as well poor Rob no fellow werewolfs but the half of me"

Rob just looked back at her and said nothing as he parked his bike. He then got off and said "Iam sure the school keeps getting new students so more of our kind might show up for now i think two will be Enoch with you around here".

Dementia said:
She wasn't aware as the clock struck, suddenly falling against the bed from her floating position. She screeches as her clothes warp and change, her body forming into a long and plain white baby doll gown. She looks out the window, her spirit orbs speeding up around her body. She steps into her window sill and drops, her head plummeting for the ground. Naturally she didn't fall, but calmly landed on her feet. She sprinted towards the courtyard, her feet burying into the moist earth. Once she reached the gazebo, the clock tower struck midnight, the echo of the bells ringing throughout the premesis.
Septim had been sitting at the bench, flicking around a stray stone from the seat out of boredom. He heard the running of feet going toward a nearby gazebo and his head snapped up, seeing a girl in a white gown sprinting in that direction. He was confused, as Leda had told him to wait here for her to show up. Was this her? He stood and walked toward the gazebo, walking right up to the girl and looking over her. "Leda?"

She turns sharply, panting from the run. The vampire actually arrived. Her blue eyes stared into his own as she shuddered with fear. "P-please don't eat me," she manages, her voice now soft and light, like flower petals in the wind. She looked more fragile as a human, her soft skin and plump lips giving the innocent face. Her cheeks were pink as she tried to take in air, instead of floating among it.

Septim was surprised that it was Leda. And she was human! He understood the worry breaching her normal features, her mind likely assuming she would be tempting for the vampire, which she was, moreso than most humans. However, he had learned control over such cravings long ago, so he swallowed as his mouth watered and ran a hand gently over her cheek. "I won't eat you, Leda. I never wanted to." He offers her a light smile as a token of his honesty, thinking that she knew that the majority of vampires had seduction powers.

She shakes her head and takes a step back. She may be human for a couple hours, but she wasn't stupid. At his words she would blush more so. "Don't play with me, blood sucker," she grumbles. Her neck adorned two heavy orbs, on long silver chains. She would gracefully swipe his hand away, the breeze making her scent surround him.

Septim clenched his teeth when the scent of her blood enveloped his nostrils, making his mouth water more than it already was. He swallowed again for the same reason as before, not wanting to feed on her, knowing that if he did he would kill Leda. He smiled again and looked into her eyes, hoping to convey his total honesty. "I won't feed on you, Leda." He looks away, being cautious so as not to become hypnotized. "I would have the moment I saw you if that was my goal."

Her eyes deeply bore into his as she steps forward. "Then what is it?" Her hands travel up his chest as she watches him swallow. She smirks, realizing how delicious she smelled. She trails a nail down his neck. "Am I that hard to ignore?" She questions, smirking more so.

Septim slowly got used to her scent, making it easier for him to keep control, given one of his blackouts didn't occur. They were occuring at such inopprotune moments in his life lately, and he wanted it not to happen now. He smirks at her question, saying, "You're just that interesting to me. And attractive, I might add." A little flattery went a long way in his experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom