Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

Alix smiled as she settled into her seat, glancing over at kyle, blushing ever so softly. "your welcome. It's not a great difficultly to be kind to her."She said smiling looking amused at aunt and niece, glad that emily seemed to be resting so well. "Well, then her mother is a fool.She is a sweet girl."She muttered biting her lip before hesitating and reaching for his hand, squeezing gently before letting go again, laughing softly."I know. And I know it's not what Zane wnated."She bit her lip,"He didn' want kids. Said no kid should ever have to put up with a father so fucked up by his own father that he qoutes Niezche to describe their relationship."She said laughing softly at the memory of zane's quip about the nazi WW2 doctor, knowing she probably wasn't helping,but...."Kyle, he loves her. Even if he didn't want kids, he'll be there for her. As soon as he can be."she said knowing she wasn't making this any better.

Zane sighed looking over at him before nodding."Yea...I'm pretty sure she woud not apperciate me not being there."He said with a small smile before yawning."We better get going. Father expects us home in the morning, which means we have to leave soon."he said having only not ridden with kate and the others to the airport because he'd known that the longer he spent with them, it would have been even harder to say goodbye.

Kyle looked over at her, blushing when she squeezed his hand. When she moved to let go of it, he quickly grabbed her hand, wanting to hold it. It was hard for him to do that, but he needed to.. He wanted the immediate comfort she provided. It warmed his heart so much to see how much she truly cared for his daughter. "She is a sweet girl," he murmured, "And she deserves to have someone be sweet back to her." He smiled at her, then sighed with frustration. "Well... I get that he loves her. I guess I don't doubt it, even if I hate it. But... a baby?" He frowned a bit, but kept holding her hand.

Jax frowned. "Yea... I guess we should get back," he murmured, moving out to the limo with the other boys. He was not ready to face his father again, especially with Drayke not tucked away into safety. He reached over and wrapped his arm around his lover, pressing a kiss to his head. "Love you," he murmured with a sigh.

Alix smiled looking at him."They'll be fine."She reassured leaning back into her seat looking content. Knowing that this was going o be bad but that it was for the best.

Drayke smiled looking at his lover "Love you to."He muttered issing him before following Jax outside, knowing this was going to be so bad.

Almost two months later Zane smirked to himself as he lowered himself into the chair, glancing towards the cop and lawyer across the table from him."You're going to offer me a deal now." "And why should we?"the da said looking at the mob boss. "because I'm going to be cleaning house. And all three of us know that everyone, including my people, are safer with me in charge then my father. Besides.you're not going to have much choice in a few hours."He smirked wider, knowing that after two months of planning, he was forcing abernathy's hand making the man help him. "What?"The da stared at the lawyer that had always been a thorn in her side. "Because he knows I'm here, he has his men following me. He'll kill me for talking to you. I'll take care of things when he tries." "That's premediated murder, lindstrom, I could arrest you for that." "No it's pre mediated self defense, and you know the only way your daughters staying safe officer abernathy, is giving me a out."He said looing owards the cop, looking better and more together then he had in months. Anxious to get going, cause he had lunch plans with jax, and he needed time to talk to the man about what was going to happen next

Detective Abernathy looked at the lawyer, growling a little in frustration. He had not seen his daughter since she was returned home because Kyle wouldn't allow him. The father and son duo have never gotten along, considering Detective Abernathy was not the most hands on father, so when Kyle had found out about their father putting Kate's life at risk numerous times in order to arrest Alexander, he put his foot down. Kyle was protective of his sister, especially since she was pregnant, and he didn't want their father near her. Not while all of this was going on... So Abernathy knew that he needed to put his pride aside and focus on his daughter's safety. "Fine," he snapped, "I give you permission to do what you need to do. All I want is Alexander gone. If you can legalize all the activity that's been flowing in and out of Lindstrom Manor, then by all means, do what you need to do." He looked bitter when he said that, but it didn't matter. It was his permission. "I will give you one month." He nodded his head to the door. "Go on. Start making me feel better about my idiotic decision."

Small-Home.jpg

Kate was sitting on the couch, balancing a book on her belly. She was officially 20 weeks pregnant, but her stomach was a little larger than average. It was a little odd for the small woman to walk, but she was happy that the baby was healthy so far.... Looking up from her book, she rest a hand on her stomach and smiled up at Alix. Emily was playing on the floor in front of the television, making little noises as she talked for her dolls. "Hey," Kate murmured, smiling a bit. She had grown close to Alix since they spent alot of time together, especially when Kyle worked. The house was small, but Kyle had definitely under exaggerated his ability to build. The house was really nice. The master bedroom, which Kate stayed in because it was closest to a bathroom and the kitchen (and all she seemed to do lately was eat and vomit), was down stairs. Then Kyle stayed in a room upstairs next to Emily's room, and he fixed up the room that he finally finished adding on to the back of the house for Alix.

Kate smiled at the other women. "Do we have any ice cream left?" she asked, looking a little guilty for already being hungry again.

Zane looked at the other man, "Thank you."He said before walking out, because even with the relief that gripped him, he still knew that it was going to be hard. Swallowing hard as he walked out to the car he headed for drayke's, knocking on the door, pausing to listen."You two better not be having sex for god's sake.It's the middle of the afternoon."He called as he stepped into the apartment, rolling his eyes as he settled onto the couch to wait for the other two to come out. Drayke grumbled a little as he snuggled into jax, not wanting to get up. Having quit the moment the others at work had started riding his ass about his choices, he'd turned in his badge, knowing he had to help jax and zane."Your brother's here...wants attention..."He muttered refusing to move.

Alix lagued a little smiling as she got up to get the ice cream out."Just a little left. I'll call kyle and have him stop to get sosme on his way home."She said glancing towards the clock a small smile appearing on her lips at just the thought of kyle coming home. While they hadn't moved further into their relationship, the two had grown close, but alix and kyle were still hesitant at dating or having sex, because they had been both hurt so badly by their past relationships. but...she felt awkward sometimes,biting her lip as she looked at kate."Kate..."She stopped biting her lip because she didn't know what to say."I... I think I like kyle."She said blushing hard, feeling awkward and out of sorts, because she wasn't used to not being in control of anything. And her attraction to kyle was something definately not in her control

Jax groaned, nibbling at his lover's neck a moment. "Doesn't he always want attention?" he murmured, kissing Drayke one last time before moving to put pants on. Once his jeans were zipped, he moved out into the living room. It was nice that Drayke had quit his job. JAx didn't have to worry about him as much, especially since they were practically living together now... "Wow," Jax murmured, sitting in the chair across from his brother. "You finally shaved and got a fucking hair cut." He grinned, showing that he was just teasing. However, he truly was happy to see his brother back to his old self. "So, how did the meeting go? Good, I hope?"

Kate balanced the tub of ice cream on her belly, eating it as she listened to Alix. She grinned, rolling her eyes a little. "I know you do," she murmured, "He likes you too. He liked you even when we were in Russia..." She licked at her spoon, thinking for a moment. "Kyle has issues with feelings. He doesn't like depending on people. They let him down." She shrugged a bit, looking down at Emily. "I think he likes how you act with Em, and you seem mature and stable... Totally unlike any other girl he dated. And, I mean, he didn't even date Em's mom."

"He does.But I dont want to give it to him."Drayke whined annoyed as jax got out of bed, refusing to get up for awhile. Snuggling down into bed with a sigh. ane grinned running his fingers through his hair, looking amused."I look good don't I?"he preened, "Well. Considering I know father's letting someone follow me around, I figured I better look good for the pictures.They'll show up in court after all."He snickered before growing serious, "It went well. not to just wait and see how badly father takes me working with the cops."He said looking sad, because even if he hated the man, and was preparing to kill him because it was the only way to save his own life, it still hurt him badly to consider killing him.

Alix blushed looking at the other woman,"Oh...is it that obvious?"She muttered feeling a little stupid for haing thought she'd not been obvious about wanting to date the man "I like being with Em, she's great."Alix grinned because she really did. Biting her lip as she looked around."He hates the mob....what if he ends up hating me later...for being a mob's daughter."She said looking anxious because she knew while it wasn't a main part of the business, she knew things about dimtri's ex-lfie, and wht she had done to survive with her father, that would siturb most people. Looking over at kate she swallowed."... I just want him to be happy."She said looking interested because even if it wasn't with her, she wanted kyle to be happy. Despite kate's words, she didn't realize that she was the best thing for him.

"Yea, you do. You look a lot less homeless," Jax murmured, then stood up. "Want a drink?" He behind the bar that separated the huge kitchen from the huge living room, bending down to grab a nice bottle of scotch that he had bought last night. As he poured a couple drinks, he nodded. "He wont take it lightly," he admitted, "But Zane, you are doing the right thing, and you know that. It shows that genetics doesn't decide if you are a good or bad person." Moving back into the living room, he handed a drink to his brother. Honestly, he had never been so proud to have Zane as a brother. He had always looked up to him, but this topped it. And at this moment in time, he would do anything that Zane asked just to assure that this plan worked. "You think it's finally safe for you to see Kate?" he asked, "It's been over two months... And I know the phone calls had to be stopped when we found out dad was tapping phone lines..." He frowned at that.

Kate giggled a little. "Oh, it was obvious," she said, shrugging a bit. She let out a sigh, curling her legs up underneath her. "Kyle does hate the mob, but he's a reasonable guy. He knows that you don't have any part of it. Not intentionally, anyway... You can't help who you were born from, and he understands that." She gave he friend a reassuring smile, finding her crush on her brother so sweet and amusing. She yelped after moment, then waved for Alix to come over. "Feel!" she said, putting her friend's hand on her stomach, "The baby's moving again..." She grinned at that, practically glowing. Among all the worry and panic she felt about Zane being gone with little to no contact, and only getting information from the news, the baby was actually helping her stay calm. Because no matter what, she had a little bit of Zane with her.

Kyle walked through the door, pulling off his coat and boot. He shook the snow from his hair and grinned when Emily ran over to hug him around the knees. "Hey there, Beautiful!" Kyle said, bending down to kiss her on the forehead. "Do me a favor, Sweetheart, and take this over to your Aunt Kate. I'm sure she has a spoon ready." He chuckled at that, watching Emily run over to Kate with a half gallon of rocky road ice cream. Kate glared at him, then rolled her eyes. "Thanks," she murmured, opening it up. Kyle grinned and looked over to Alix. "How was your day? Was Em good?"

"Of course I want a drink."zane said looking amused as he sighed, leaning back into the chair with a sigh as he considered what he was doing."ill remind you that you said that,when you think my kids hellspawn."he snickered but a pleased little amile curled his lips,having come to terms with kates pregnancy,though it was driving him insane to not see her,at least he knew she was safe."I'm having donner with alexander tonight,to discusz business. After that,well see."he said sihing worrying over who was going to be alive at the end of dinner.him or his father.

Alix smiled blushing a little at kates words glad for the reassurance that kyle could like her despite her family ties. Smiling wider as she rezted on kates stomach she grinned."oh kate,that's amazing."she muttered a hint of sadness there because she knew that despite his fears about children,zane would be punish him for miasing this even if he had no control over it.smiling as she looked at kyle amused at his teasing kate looking amused."we had fun today. We went for a walk,played with dolls,let kate steal the rest of the ice cream...its been good. You?"she smiled watching emily returning to her dolls

Jax looked a little started. "Why the hell would you being going to dinner with him?" he asked, taking a huge gulp of his drink. "Zane, you aren't seriously thinking about negotiating with him, are you? It's too late for that." He frowned and leaned back in his chair, looking irritated at the prospect of his brother putting himself on the line to talk to their father. "Well, I'm coming too. No way in hell I'm letting you go alone. He'll have his men there - or what's left of them - and you know it. Kate would kill me if I let you walk into such a trap..."

Kyle grinned and moved to sit down in his usual arm chair; the only place in the house that was truly big enough for him to sit comfortably. Emily moved to jump up into his lap, and he hugged her and held her close. "Oh, it was pretty cold, but the house we are working on is nearly done," he admitted, shrugging a bit. It was no lie that Kyle didn't care for his job. He'd rather be working on blue prints, not the actual house. Emily squirmed in his lap. "Daddy, I hungry," she whined, and Kyle chuckled. "Well, I guess we better get to work on some dinner, huh? What do you want baby?" He picked her up, heading for the kitchen to cook dinner, because he was so used to doing everything on his own.

Zane smieked a little looking at his brother his face for once that cold thoughtful look as he stared at the other man. No thouhts visble as the man considered it. Well. Jaz being there might complicate things but..."okay. But leave drayke at home. Your going to be enough of a problem,just watch my back."he said amiling slightly because he knew he could use the backup no matter how well thought out his plan was.

Alix smiled waving him back to his chair as she took emily so the girl could help her cook."relax. Me and em's got dinner covered. We'll make something good."she smiled as she started gathering things to make emilys favorite dinner

Jax nodded and took another sip of his scotch. "He's going to be pissed, but okay. I'll tell him," he murmured, then reclined back into his chair. "So... Are you... excited? About the baby, I mean?" He tilted his head to the side with curiosity. Ever since finding out about the pregnancy, Zane had not talked a whole lot about it. Jax was just interested in Zane's thought, because he definitely never pictured Zane with a kid. Well, not before Kate came along. "You know that the kid is going to have a lot of people watching after him or her... A lot of dangerous, armed people." With that, he smirked.

Kyle furrowed his brows and followed them into the small kitchen, leaning against the counter. "What do you think you are doing?" he said, amusement in his eyes. "You're the guest. I can't let you cook for me. I should be doing that for you..." He tiled his head to the side, frowning a bit. He wasn't used to being taken care of. Not at all. He'd always been the care taker... After a moment, he realized how incredibly nice it would feel to sit in his chair and relax for the evening. "I mean, are you sure?"

"Yea well I can live with him being pissed with me ss long as I don't get him killed."the mobster said before giving jax a look that said the man didn't appericate the question."I think ill be excited to live through toniht before I considsr seeing the kid."he said a sarcastic esge to his voice that said he was sooo not looking to hard at his feelings of excitement and dread at having a kid.

Alix gave him a look before amieking."you're the one who said I wasn't going to have servants waiting on me hand and foot. Now go."she ordered with a smile as she shooed him out of the room as she went back to cooking. After a bit she smiled nudging him with her foot a little to wake him up."kyle?dinners done."she said her amusement of him falling asleep shoeing her in her face,glad that he'd gotten a moment to relax

Jax rolled his eyes. "You know, I hope you actually crack a smile when the kid is born. It would be a fucking miracle." He downed the rest of his drink, then moved into the bedroom to change. Smirking a bit, he leaned over to kiss his lover that was still in bed. His lips moved gently along Drayke's before he stood back up. "I'm going to dinner with my brother and my father," he admitted, "I refused to let him go alone... You're not allowed though." He shrugged a bit and moved toward the bathroom to shower. "Not my rules," he called over his shoulder, "But you can help me convince him that we should go see the others afterward. He's still pretty on edge about it."

Kyle's eyes slowly opened, and he had a grin on his face. "Wow, it smells great, Alix," he murmured, standing up and heading toward the kitchen. Em was already in her booster seat, bouncing up and down. "I helped, Daddy! I helped!" Kyle's eyes widened at all the delicious looking food, sitting down and grinned. "I know, Baby. You did good," he murmured, then looked up at Alix. "This is pretty impressive, I have to say.... Thank you... I needed that nap." With that, he blushed a bit.

Kate waddled in and sat down next to Emily, grinning up at her friend. She didn't say anything, but it definitely amused her to see Alix going out of her way to cook for Kyle. It was just so sweet... And by the look on Kyle's face, he truly was appreciative.

"What?no. You cnt go alone."drayke grumbled as he followed after jax intent on helping the man get ready though he knew there was little hope of him going. Had it just been jax telling him not to go,he would have. But zane was to on edge to mess with and drayke didn't want to see wht would happen when his control shattered."we'll go tonight. Ill call kate and tell her were coming."he sighed kissing jax gently."you'll be careful?"he said worried about what this dinner could be.

Alix smiles blushing a little at his praise before smiling."she did. She made the mashed patatos."alix smiled blushing as she realized just how domestic they were being. Looking up at kate with a amused look before looking at kyle."we could tell. Snoring loudly is a sign you needed sleep."she teased

Jax smiled at his lover, leaning down to kiss him gently on the lips, his hands resting on the man's hips. "Of course, I will be careful," he assured, "Now, go talk to him while I take a shower. I think he needs some reassurance that Kate is safe enough to visit... I mean, if we have to, we can meet up with the others at a random location. Maybe a hotel in Jersey or something..." With that, he sighed and moved into the bathroom, turning on the water and taking a quick shower. He shaved, put on a nice suit, and put his ring that Drayke had given him on his finger. While Drayke talked to Zane, he loaded a small handgun and put it in a holster under his suit jacket for cautionary purposes.

Kyle blushed, moving down to dig into his food. Kate picked at the potatoes, for while she could eat ice cream all day, normal food made her feel sick. "I'm sorry, Alix, don't take it personal," she murmured, blushing. Kyle laughed and rolled his eyes, taking his sister's plate. "It's alright," he said, "I'll eat her's." With that, he ate her plate and his. The guy was a big man, and he could definitely put away food... After dinner, Kyle pushed his chair back and sighed. "That was great, Alix... Really, it was wonderful. Calls for a cup of coffee, don't you think?"

Kate grinned. "No coffee for me," she said, shaking her head and moving to pick up Emily. "I'm going to read Em her story and give her bath... I'll leave you two alone to your coffee." With that, she winked, and Kyle blushed an glared back at her.

Drayke smiled a little looking amused as he moved out of the room, talking with the mobster that by the time Jax joined him, that he wanted to strangle. Looking up at Jax he sighed a little,"He's being stupid, but I'll go pick them up.We'll meet you at the summer house. While your mother is there, and she has said that you and kate are safe there.So I'll see you later."He muttered kissing jax lightly before heading out the door knowing that the drive out to kyle's would take most of the night. Zane looked at his brother as he got to his feet, "You do know ou don't have to go right?"He muttered even as he sighed and let jax walk with him as the headed for the car.

Alix simled a little."It's okay kate. I should have asked if you wanted something."She said but laughing when kyle ate hers, amused at the man's seemingly bottomless stomach. Blushing a little as she got up, "Coffee does sound good."She muttered blushing harder at kate's words as she got herself and kle some coffee, gesturing towards the living room."Come on, sleepy head. ou might as well be comfortable while you rest."She teased as she settled down onto the couch with a contented sigh.

Jax glared at his brother. "Stop trying to be so sacrificing," he murmured, rolling his eyes. "I'm a Lindstrom son as much as you are." With that, he got into the car and took out his cell phone, used to checking it all of the time now. With all the danger that floated around them constantly, he always wanted to make sure that Drayke wasn't trying to get ahold of him. "Drayke's driving to Kate's. It's perfect, actually, because if Alexander has anyone following us, they would stay on our track. They wouldn't pay Drayke any mind... He's going to pick the others up and have them meet us at Mom's summer house. You know Alexander won't touch that place." He shrugged, not giving his brother much choice. He wasn't sure why his father refused to hurt their mother, when he was so sure that their father didn't love her, but it made for a safe haven...

Kyle laughed a bit and went to sit in the living room, opting to sit next to her on the couch instead of his chair. He leaned back and let his long legs stretch out on the floor. "Well, it definitely was nice to relax," he murmured, "I was starting to forget what that meant..." Sighing, he leaned back to look at her. His eyes softened when they connected with her's. "You... You have been so good to Emily," he murmured, "It's exactly what she has needed... I sometimes hate myself for not being able to be the mother and the father figure for her. She needs both." Reaching up, he ran a hand through his hair. "And you've been really good to me.... It's... It's been really nice."

"I'm not that self sacrificing. Just knowing that Drayke'll nail my hide to the wall if something happens."He said rolling his eyes a little as he looked out the window as they drove, "True. It will be nice to see mother to."He said sighing quietl as the headed for the italian resturant, smiling slightly as they walked into the diner, tilting his head a little as he looked at his father as they sat down."Good evening father."He smiled a little wider."Sorry I'm running late, Jax had to take his time and say goodbye."He said rolling his eyes a little as if he couldn't understand the idea of spending so much time sying goodbye to someone.

Alix smiled looking at him, sipping his coffee. "Well, you deserve to do it sometimes."She said resting her head back on the couch as she smiled at him, blushing slightly as she met his eyes."She's fun to be with, kyle."She muttered before sighing softly, reaching out and gently touching his hair, tucking it behind his ears."You don't have the right parts to be a mother."She teased before sighing."You're doing well with her kyle. She's amazing."

"Well, we all know how sensitive Jaxon can be," Alexander quipped, taking a sip of his wine before ordering his entree. Jax clenched his jaw and rolled his eyes at both the comment and the use of his full name... Alexander looked relaxed. Too relaxed. He ordered his food, then flagged down one of his men. The guard brought of a suitcase in which Alexander pulled something out. "You know, it's a funny thing... You would think my son would be smart enough to not send his pregnant whore to out dear Carina," he murmured, putting medical records in front of Zane. "She didn't want to rat you out, that's for sure. I could tell she truly wanted to keep you safe, but her father works for me, after all, and the second I told her that I'd have him killed, she handed the papers over." He grinned. "Congratulations, Son. Really. When will I get to meet my little grandchild?" His eyes held something very dark and sinister, making Jax narrowed his eyes at him. Under the table, he put his hand on his brother's to signal him to stay calm.

Kyle quickly reached up, grabbing her hand before she could move it from his hair. He leaned his head against her palm, holding it with his hand gently as his eyes softened... "You're amazing too," he whispered, his expression soft, yet serious. He was falling for her. Hard. And it scared him so much because he was afraid he'd get hurt again in the process.

"As soon as I and Jaxon do, since he's going to be named godfather."Zane said sipping his wine, not reacting to jax touching his hand, being calm. Wayyyyy to calm about his father insulting kate. "Carina is the best. And since it is your first grandchild, I thought you would apperciate the best looing after the child, even if I have no interest in the mother."He said looking vaguely amused,"Of all the things I thought we would talk about tonight, my child is not one of them. I thought you would want to be discussing my meeting with the DA today, or are you waiting for desert?"He said starting to eat when their food arrived, acting like it was normal, quiet normal in fact to be having this conversation,even his eyes looked pleased and satisfied. Though what he was looking satisfied about, was up in the air.

Alix looked startled as he held her hand there, blusing softly as she gently stroking his hair, "Well,I think I am."She muttered biting her lip, looking nervous even as she leaned over to kiss him. Hesitant, but trusting that kate knew her brother well enough to know what he wanted.

Alexander's smiled disappeared, and it was clear that he was... satisfied with his son's response. "It warms my heart to know that you are coming around," he murmured, digging into his own food. "I was truly worried that I would have to make that girl disappear before you came to you senses." As their father ate, Jax looked over to Zane with a bit of a smile. Even in the situation they were in, he felt incredibly happy to know that his brother was naming him godfather to his child... He knew Drayke would be thrilled too. Alexander tensed at the mention of the DA. "Well," he murmured, "I was hoping that I would not have to bring it up all by myself..." He tilted his head to the side. "Are you going to explain yourself? I was hoping you were going there in order to gain the detective's trust in order to make him vulnerable, but with the way you've been acting lately, I was... concerned."

Kyle leaned forward, dropping his hand to her waist and pulling her closer as he let himself melt into her, giving in to the kiss with passion. He kisses were soft and light, full of care. It was obvious that he was kissing her out of blossoming love, not lust. He was falling for this girl, and all he wanted was for her to stay with him. He wanted her to stay in America, be his lover, and be the mother Em so desperately needed.

"Well, I do live to warm your heart father, it is my one true passion in life."zane said looking amused teasing the man before smiling at Jax, knowing why the man was happy, but inside feeling tense and worried. There was just so many things that could go wrong with this dinner, so many weeks of careful planning and trust..."Well, you see, I was getting myself cleared to commit murder. After all, what better way to commit the best crime against a cop, then to make him give me a free pass to hurt his family."Zane said with such sadistic amusement that if you hadn't known just how deeply devoted he was to making sure Kate was safe, you'd question if everthing had just been a game to him. Eating his own food he distantly wondered how long it would take his father to start feeling the affets of the posion, or for the man to realize that even his most trusted guards had defected to the son who had been growing saner then the father with every passing day.

Alix smiled kissing him back,just enjoying being with him before pulling away, panting ever so softly, flushed and amused."We...we better wait. Em's probably almost done with her bath."She muttered, because she didnt' want to wait,but she knew that emily would be waiting her bath.Glancing up at the door when she heard the knock, she wondered just how could be coming to visit. "Come on you guys, it's colder then hell out here."Drayke growled from the other side of the door, annoyed when they weren't answering quick enough, so cold in the new york winter.

Alexander continued to eat, smirking with satisfaction at his son's words. After a few moments though, he paused. A look of confusion came over his face, and his eyes widened. "You fucking bastard," he whispered, standing up so fast that his chair was knocked backwards. He pointed to Zane. "You'd poison your own flesh and blood for some slut that was never supposed to live past a month's stay in my mansion?" He started to cough and dry heave, feeling his body react to the poison. However, he was still able to grab the gun from his holder, point it, and shoot Zane in the shoulder before collapsing on the floor. Jax jumped up, eyes wide and hands shaking. "Come on, Zane. We have to get out of here!" he snapped, helping his injured brother up and toward the car before something worse broke out. He told the driver to get the to their mom's house, knowing she could doctor Zane's wound.

Kyle's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and he jumped up to let the man in. "Uh, hey. What are you doing here?" he murmured, shutting the door behind him. He moved over to the fire place to start a fire, looking nervous at Drayke's arrival. "Is there something wrong? I mean, is it safe for you to be here?" Just as Drayke came in, Kate came around the corner with Emily on her hip. Her huge belly was a lot bigger and rounder than it had been a few months ago. Her eyes widened, and she put Em on the couch with Alix before moving over to hug Drayke. "It's so nice to see you," she murmured, hugging him as tight as her stomach would allow. "Where's Zane?"

Zane smirked a little."Of course. You taught me to look after myself."Zane said alread ymoving to get up as he felt the shot go ghrough his shoulder,stumbling a step as he tried to think through the pain, flicking a glance towards the guards."Make sure he stays down."He ordered before leaving them to clean up as he settled back into the car seat, panting ever so softly as he tried to concentrate, balling up his suit jacket and pressing it against the wound before looking at jax, his eyes starting to glaze, not dying but his body reacting badly to being in pain,having gone through to much through the last few months, between his own posioning, his addiction and stress, he was going into shock. He'd be fine after resting but he needed help."You'll take care of kate?Make sure she doesn't see this?"He muttered looking at jax, struggling to think clearly, he knew the wound was through and through, that it would be fine, but he was still worrying.

Drayke smirked a little."Zane's being his usual demanding self and said we needed to go to the summer house."He said shrugging a little, not knowing what had made zane decide to put them all together, but trusting the man enough to go with it."Nothing's wrong, besides Zane being zane and wanting to see all of you."He shrugged a little smiling as his eyes widened at the sight of kate, hugging her against him."Its good to see you to.You know, they said you were pregnant, but I wasn't expecting this."He muttered looking amused because he knew how surprising it was going to be for zane to ee her like this. Looking sheepish for a moment,but knowing better then to lie."He's having dinner with his father,but then him and jax are driving up to the summer house afterwards."

Back
Top Bottom