Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

Kyle grinned and slid into the bed on the other side of Emily, wrapping his arm around her as she moved in to snuggle her Daddy. As they read, Kyle alternated with Alix on the boy/girl parts. He loved the way her exotic accent twirled around the words of the story so beautifully... He knew that he could never get sick of hearing it. Eventually, Kyle looked down to realize they were reading to a little girl had probably been passed out for more than ten minutes. He chuckled quietly, then looked up at Alix. "She loves her stories. They put her right to sleep." He smiled and gently slid out of the bed, reaching over to turn out the bedside lamp.

Jax rubbed a hand over his face. "Well, we are going to help you," he said, simply. "It's going... It's going to be fine. If IDrayke and I have to stay with you 24-7, then we will..." He smiled at his brother, keeping a hand on his lover's shoulder. Kate looked at Zane with a soft smile, reaching up to run her fingers through his hair. "And you can call me anytime," she murmured, "No more of this "quiet" thing. If you need to just talk to me, call me at anytime. Day or night. I want to know you are okay..."

"They're good stories.Everyone needs a prince."Alix smiled softly as she looked down at the sleeping girl before slipping out of bed, walking out of the room. Glancing up at kyle,blusing ever so softly beore making a move to head for her own room."Goodnight Kyle.It was a good afternoon."She said swallowing hard, because she didn't want the night to end, didn't want to walk away without kissing him,but she wasn't sure how he'd respond, and se didn't want to ruin things."Sleep well."

Drayke nodded,smiling."I'm not letting you get yourself killed.We'll make sure your okay."He said staring at his best friend, anger in his eyes.Anger that zane hadn't allowed them to help before. Zane sighed softly leaning into her hand,"Didn't want to worry you..."She muttered nuzzling her hand,"Thought I could hide it and stay in control....I... I'm not in control of anything."Zane said tiredly, beaten, his father had managed to break his heir, and zane was starting to loose control of everything.

"Ah, well, who doesn't love a prince?" Kyle said, blushing softly. He looked down at Alix, swallowing hard as he tried to make words come out of his mouth. He didn't want her to leave... Not yet, anyway. But it was hard. He didn't trust women, and as nice as Alix seemed, he was afraid she'd turn out like all of the rest. He swore off women after Emily's mom... But Alix seemed so different. "You want to have a drink?" he asked, nodding toward the private bar down the hall. He reached up and ran a hand through his soft brown hair. "I know it's late, but I've been having a hard time sleeping since we have been out here...," he admitted, "I guess as nice as it is, it's not home."

Kate frowned and wrapped her arms around him, gently rubbing circles on his back. "You need some rest, Zane," she murmured, "Once you have went a few days without using, your head will be clear. It will help, I promise." Leaning up, she kissed him gently, the stood up and grabbed his hand. "Come on. Let's go to bed. I'll fix you a drink if you want..."

Alix smiled a little looking at the other, blusing slightly before she nodded."I do."She said smiling as she led the way to the bar walking in she poured them both drins before looking up at him sliding his over to him."Yoou never rest as well as if you were at home. And, you are 10 hours ahead of home, kinda ruins the restfulness of anything."She said laughing a little as she looed up at him, settling back into a chair.

"That sounds good."he smiled looking up at him, nuzzling his face against her shoulder, smiling at the other two before letting kate lead him out of the room."It's a good thing we're going to be here a few days before we have to go."He said because while he wanted to get clean for himself, he knew he'd fight the urge more if he was in her company. "A drink sounds good."He said stealing a kiss, sliding his hands over her body."But I think I just want to hold you."He said nuzzling her.

Drayke sighed tiredly leaning back in his chair, glancing over at jax with a small smile."Damn.You know, he had seemed off, but I hadn't thought he'd be using again..."He muttered feeling guilty for failing to see it in his friend.

Kyle laughed a bit and nodded. "Very true," he murmured, "I think it's the 'no working' thing. I'm used to working 10 to 12 hour shifts a day. Now I'm just wandering around like an idiot, trying to find something to do..." He gave her a smirk. "Thanks for putting up with me today. Emily had a lot of fun. I could tell." He took the drink and gulped down half of it. It was obvious the man could handle liquor. Reaching up, he ran a hand through his hair. He liked this girl, but it was just so hard to admit it to himself. "So, do you date?" he asked, looking casually curious. Swirling around the liquid in the glass, he looked down. "I mean, I'm not keeping you from anyone..."

Kate's eyes brightened, and she got up on her toes to kiss him gently on the lips. "Ah, well, how can I turn you down?" she asked, smirking a bit. She led him over to the bed, making him lay down before she snuggled down into the blankets beside him. Her eyes rolled up to look at him, and her face took on an expression of sadness. She couldn't help it. She hated keeping the pregnancy from him, but she was just so scared that it might make his habit even worse. And she didn't want him to be distracted by anything when he was back home dealing with his father. It was too dangerous... Then yet, how angry would he be to come home and see her obviously pregnant and know she hid it from him?

Jax swallowed hard and stood behind the chair, leaning over to wrap his arms around Drayke from behind. "I can't lose him," he admitted, "Not after losing Soren... I can't handle that." He closed his eyes and rest his head on his lover's shoulder.

"Well. We'll just have to get you something to do. I'm sure dimitei'll take you up on your offer to help him remodel once hes feeling better."she smilsd, the grin widening when she saw that he could handle his liquor. There was nothing better than a man who could drink. Blushing as she realized she was attracted to him she smiled shaking her head."oddly enough, here the mob doesn't get their own followers like they do in the states. No one wants to date me...but that might be just cause dimitris very good at being threatening."she snickered a little as she downed her drink.

Zane laughed a little amused as he snuggled into her,kissing her head looking concerned." You couls never turn down me."he smiled before kissing her head."don't look so sad. Ill take care of everything and well be together."he smiled totally misunderstanding her sadnesa.cloaing his eyes he started to fall asleep.

Drayke smiled kissing jazs arm before looking up at him."don't worry. Well make sure he loses the habit. I pormise."he muttered pilling him down for a kiss

Kyle grinned up at her and shook his head. "I have to admit, I'd probably stray from dating a mob bosses' daughter. I'm not a huge can of the mob, or any illegal activity, really... I like a calm, subtle life. I always thought Kate did too, but I guess I was proven wrong with her choice of man here lately..." He shrugged. "But now that I've met you... I can see that your a good person too. We all have shitty parts of our lives. They don't make us who we are." He downed the rest of his drink, not realizing that he subtly said that he would date her now that he knew her.

Kate sighed, almost corrected him, but decided to stay quiet about her feelings. "I know," she whispered, snuggling against him so close that she was nearly curled in his lap. "Goodnight." She leaned up to kiss him, letting him get to sleep real good before she went to the bathroom to submit to the sick feeling she had felt all day long, but hid from him.

Jax sighed, kissing his lover back before pulling him away from the sitting area and toward the bed. "Come on," he murmured, "I need some sleep, and you do too." He pulled him down and into the covers, resting his head on Drayke's chest. For once, for some reason, he felt like the young one in the relationship... After dealing with his father and being away from Drayke, he wanted to be taken care of.

"I think most people like subtle calm lives."She said laughing a little before starting, glancing over at him blushing slightly as she stood."Very true.Goodnight Kyle."She said feeling overwhelmed at the subtle hint, not sure what to think, practically fleeing the room for her own.

Drayke grinned foollowing him, kissing him slowly."Goodnight."He muttered pressing a kiss to his head, gently holding jx and ocmforting him as they settled into sleep.

A few days later Zane growled, annoyed with his brother and friend, for not only keeping him from shooting up,not that he wasn't dedicated to stopping, it was just that they were leaving that afternoon and he was to anxious to sit still. But the caged pacing was to much like addicts everywhere, if he didn't stop,alix, or worse, kyle were going to figure out what was really stessing him out. Growling in annoyance zane sighed softly as he knocked on kyle's door, "Hey. Kyle.We need to talk."he said glad that kate was downstairs with alysa and emily, needing to reassure himself that kate was going to be okay with her brother.

Drayke looked amused pressing a kiss to jax's cheek,amused as they laid on the couch, watching alix, emily, alysa and ktae fussing over the twins."I don't want to go home. Are you sure we just cant hide here forever?"He muttered nuzzling the man in his arms, even if he knew there was no chance they could.

Kyle answered the door in nothing but a towel, his hair still wet from the shower. The towel was a little short for him considering how tall he was. "Oh, we do? According to last night, my opinion doesn't matter anyway... But come on it," he murmured, rolling his eyes and stepping aside for the other man to come in to his room. While Zane went to sit down, Kyle moved to the close and changed into a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt. His bag was packed to leave today, along with Emily's. He just hoped Alix was still up to coming to America for a while... It was hard to admit, but he'd definitely be disappointed if she decided not to go. "Alright. Shoot." He murmured, sitting down in a chair across from Zane.

9979502-large.jpg

Jax laughed a bit, snuggling back into his lover. "I wish we could," he admitted, "But we can't hide anywhere with Alexander still in power. It's just not safe. Not for our future, anyway..." Leaning up, she kissed him gently then looked back at the girls. "Kate? You packed? I know Zane will probably want to head out once he gets done talking to your brother..."

300-AdamLevine-102412-jpg_195538.jpg

Kate paled at the idea of Zane talking to Kyle, but nodded. "Yes, of course," she murmured, looking over sadly at Alysa and the babies... She hated leaving them. Glancing at Alix, she looked over at her with amusement. "So, are you packed?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. She the time that Alix and her brother had been spending together, and she had to admit, it was nice seeing her brother with a good person for once. It was good for Emily too.

Hayden+Panettiere+Hairstyles++6.jpg

Zane sighed a little as he moved into the room, reclining easily into the arm chair by the window, looking composed and sleek in the suit he was wearing if a little ragged around the edges, his addiction not making him as careful about clothes as he usually was but already preparing to return to his life at home. "Well, not to me. But it does to kate."He shrugged a little twitching a little as he looked out the window,"Kate has a phone, she can reach me if you need anything....I...I made a deal so my father wont come after you when you go home,but...if you need anything..."He said for once the lawyer was at a loss for words for what he wanted to say, before sighing softly."You'll take care of her?"He said smiling a little.

a06%5B6%5D.jpg

Drayke sighed pressing a kiss to jax's hair, looking annoyed because they couldn't stay, even if he knew why. "Damn.Well, we'll just have to make sure he's not in power long."He muttered knowing it was going to be difficult, but they could do it.

jonathan_rhys_meyers_portrait_a_p.jpg

Alysa smiled a little when she saw kate's look,"Dont worry. We'll visit when things are done. And Alix here is going.So you wont be totally alone."She said snickering making fun of her sister in law who looked very flustered, and out of sorts with actually spending time with someone. Alix nodded looking worried but eager. "I am. I think I have everything." Dimitri snorted a laugh smirking a little."I think she packed her whole closet. It's a good thing you're going on private jet, otherwise the luggage fee would be a fourtune." "Don't make fun of me Di!"Alix said turning to glare at her brother from where she was cuddling his son.

3d5f0a8d2dbf2c30a17f032c4769700f.jpg

Kyle reclined back in the chair. "She's my little sister," he said, "Of course I will take care of her. I always have. Always will." He looked at the other man, noting his disheveled look and nervous expression. He hated seeing Zane like that, because he hated the idea that his sister was worried over it. She didn't need to be that stressed out over a guy, no matter how much she loved him. "I hope you have a plan," he murmured, then nodded toward the door. "If I were you, I'd go tell her goodbye. I'm sure we will be leaving soon, and if I know her, it's going to be hard on her." Pain flashed in the slightly older man's eyes for a moment before he turned away to finish the last bits of packing.

Kate giggled a bit, then smiled at Alix. "We will have a good time," she murmured, looking happy to have the woman there. Because as of now, she was the only one who knew she was pregnant. She knew she would eventually have to break it to Kyle, but atleast she had someone near her that would keep her secret and knew alot about pregnancies...

Zane nodded looking relieved at the other's words before smiling."I do."Zane said though not saying what the plan was, because the last thing he needed was for anyone to tell him he was a moron. "Goodbye Kyle."He said standing before walking out.

Alix gave the woman a slightly worried look wondering just how much she had told zane. Looking up with a smile when the man in question came in."Go for a walk with me?"Zane smiled looking down at kate as he pulled her to her feet, kissing her slowly as he nuzzled her a little. Holding her tightly, trying not to thin about leaving her.

Alix smiled a little as she left, nikolai tucked into her arms as she headed upstairs, knocking on kyle's door, needing to be away from the couples, and wanting to know if he thought there was anything else she needed to pack.

Kate looked up at him with love in her eyes, even if she felt incredibly guilty for the secret she was keeping. "Of course," she whispered, following him out and kissing him back. Her hands were shaking because she knew what was coming. She knew that he was about to leave her for an indefinite amount of time, and it scared her to death. She didn't want to be away from him. She didn't want to go through this pregnancy alone... And it made her second guess her idea to keep it from him. Maybe he needed to know exactly what he was leaving behind. Maybe the idea of a baby would keep him fighting harder. "Zane," she whispered, walking along side him with her hand in his. She looked nervous and sad. She just hoped her morning sickness would not kick in at the most awful of moments. "You remember how we said I should get on birth control?"

Kyle answered the door, his smiled sunny and bright at the sight of Alix and the little baby she was holding. "Well, hey there," he said, nodding for her to come inside. He moved to zip up his suitcase, then looked up at her. The tall man leaned down to gently tickle the child's puffy cheek. "So," he murmured, eyes glancing up at Alix. "You have second thought about coming to America?" he asked, amusement in his eyes. "I don't have a castle and a staff or anything waiting for us..."

Zane smiled as he walked with her, his hand closing around hers holding onto her as he walked.Looking anxious and disheveled, even more so then he had with kyle, because he didn't have to hide from kate.Turning to look at her at her words he stopped, tilting his head in confusion.He was brilliant yes,but he was so busy planning, so busy dealing with the game his father had left for him, that he couldn't think beyond having to leave her."Yes....why?"He said in a slightly bemused fashion.

Alix smiled at him making the baby smile, grinning when nikolai tried to grab onto the man's finger beore laughing quietly."Oh no, are you having second thoughts about letting me stay?"She said teasing him, even if there was real worry in her eyes."I think I can do without the servants, though if I feel the real need, I'll make drayke go do things for me. Like get food or something."She said lightly though it sounded....off, as if afraid that he was regretting inviting her o go home with him.

Kate looked down at their linked hands, tears spiking her lashes. She felt so overwhelmed with guilt and worry... The idea of telling him something that might anger him before he left her feeling scared to death. Everything seemed to be going wrong, and all she really wanted was him. He was the only thing she wanted, and she was scared of losing him. Reaching up, she put a hand to her cheek, still avoiding his eyes as she deciding to tell him, or to let him find out when he came home... No, he needed to know. He deserved to know. "It's... It's too late for that," she murmured, her teary eyes rolling up to look at him with fear. "Zane, I'm pregnant."

Kyle looked a little confused at her teasing. "If I were having second thoughts, you'd know," he said with a smile, "I'm not a subtle man." He grinned down at the baby, letting him grab his finger and leaning in close, not realizing how close he was hovering above Alix. "I think we should be leaving soon," he said, "All packed and ready to go?" He looked up at her, eyebrows raised, before moving to grab his suitcase along with Emily's. He was definitely ready to be back home. Even if it wasn't as luxurious, he missed his small little house and the casual feel of being home.

Zane looked confused at her tears, leaning into her hand as she touched his cheek, sighing ever so softly as he nuzzled her skin before looking down at her in shock. "Oh... well....oh."He said, and for once, the brilliant man was at a total loss of words as he wrapped her in a gentle hug as if afrid to hurt her as he folded his taller frame around her, the fear and panic he was feeling well hidden. he'd talk to jax later. For now, kate needed him to be strong. After a moment he gathered himself, leaning back to press a kiss to her forehead before kissing her."Well.It's a good thing you're going with kyle. He'll help you until i can bring you home."He muttered kissing her as he stepped back, nudging her a little."Come on. You have to be leaving soon."

Alix looked relieved at that, having been worried about him not wanting her there."well, that's good to hear. Subtle men confuse me."She teased a little but looking relieved he wanted her to go before laughing, blushing as she realized just how very close he was to her."My stuff's all downstairs. Kate's saying her goodbyes to zane, so we really will be leaving soon. Zane wont want to draw that out."She said stepping back, blushnig as she didn't want to think about kyle being so close to her, moving towards the door.

Kate hugged him back, not wanting to let go. She was scared, still pretty young, and knew nothing about being pregnant. She wanted him to be with her and to help her, but she knew that was not possible. "Are you mad?" she whimpered, tears running down her cheek as she pulled him back, even as he tried to lead her away. "I've known since you got back, but I was so scared to tell you.... I was so scared it might make everything worse." Her hand went to her stomach before she even realized what she had done. Instinct, she guessed. There was a small little bulge there underneath her oversized sweater. She was taking his loss for words as anger or disappointment, and it made her even more nervous that usual.

Kyle nodded, reaching up to scratch the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well, I'll follow you down there. You better return the little guy before you go," he said, nodding to the infant with a smile. "I think he would be missed if we took him with us..." With that, he hauled the suitcases down the stairs and into the car that would take them to the airport.

"No, not mad just upset I can't be there to.protect you both."He muttered looking down at her, pressing a kiss to her forehead, because it scared him so badly to think about her pregnant but he was good at acting, good at pretending nothing was wrong before he hugged her gently, carefully before nodding her a little."Come on.Kate, you have to go. I want you both safe."he muttered thankfully not sounding as panicked as he was.

"Hmm but he might like the trip."Alix muttered pouting a little at having to return the baby smiling as she returned the child to his parents, looking sorry for making him feel awakrd, smiling at kyle as she settled on the couch to wait."You have ot return to work when we get there?"She asked, looking upset at the idea that they wouldn't be allowed spending time together after they got home.

Kate reached up and wiped her eyes before falling him back into the living room. She didn't know if it was the hormones kicking or what, but she just felt so distraught. She didn't want to go home without him, she didn't want to go through this pregnancy without him. Hell, she hoped to God that she wouldn't have to give birth without him at her side. And she really, really hoped that he would get through all of this, because it scared her to death to think that this was really goodbye; that the child in her stomach could go without a father.

Kyle grabbed his sister's suitcase, but set it back down when he noticed she had been crying. He clenched his jaw, looking at Zane with an accusing glare. "What's wrong?" he snapped. Kate shook her head and wiped her eyes. "Kyle, stop. Nothing is wrong."

Kyle huffed, but turned away. He'd talk to her about it later. Picking up the last of the suitcases, Kyle looked over to Alix. "Yea, I have work," he admitted, "Have to pay the bills you know. And everything will be over my head for a while until I catch up from being gone for so long... But I work five to five, so we will have evenings to do things. And Sundays." As he loaded the suitcases, he talked to her over his shoulder. "Do you mind grabbing Emily and putting her in her car seat?"

Kate swallowed hard and turned to Zane. "I love you," she whispered, getting up on her tiptoes to kiss him ever so gently. "And call me as much as you can, okay?" She pressed her face into his chest and kept her arms wrapped around him, not ready to let go.

Zane glared back at kyle, annoyed with having to say goodbye and to distraught and upset over being a father to put up with kyle at the moment."nothing."He snapped, sighing quietly. Watching them get ready to go with a sad smile.

"I will.Come on Em, time to go."Alix grinned as she picked up the carseat before going to get Emily, leaning down to kiss the girl's head as she buckled her into the seat. "Ready to go, pretty girl?"Alix smiled as she brushed emily's hair out of her face, before glancing towards the couple as they said goodbye, her heart hurting to see it.

"I love you to."He muttered nuzzling his face against her nek,hollding her against him,ever so gently as he pressed a kiss to her hair, the fear gripping his heart having nothing to do with his own safety, and everything to do with kate's and the child she carried. Stepping back he swallowed hard,"Go.I'll call."He muttered stealing another kiss before walking back inside the set of his shoulders saying it was so very hard to walk away. Heading for his own room, he paced,trying so hard to not search for coke.

"Be careful kate."Drayke muttered moving across the room to give her a hug."And don't worry, we'll take care of him."He muttered watching jax following zane.

Kyle grinned at how Alix acted with Emily. It was so sweet and genuine... So much better than Emily's mother acted with her. It really touched his heart. Emily needed a mother like that... But he wasn't totally sure that he could give up his heart like that again. It scared him to think about getting hurt, and it scared him to think of another woman running out on Emily. He was scarred by his prior experience with woman. "Thank you," he murmured to her, a soft smile on is face before he turned his attention to his sister.

Kate hugged Drayke back, tears streaming down her face. "I know you will... Be careful, okay? And don't let him be alone too much." She pulled back and kissed his cheek before moving backward, watching Zane go and trying to keep herself from breaking down. Kyle led her to the back of the limo with Alix and Emily. Once inside, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, rubbing her back like he used to do when she was a kid. "It's okay, kiddo," he murmured, "Everything will be okay." He glanced up at Alix with a sad expression. It was clear that he hated to see his sister upset.

Jax followed after his brother, walking inside of his room without even knocking. "Don't you dare," he said, referring to the coke, "You've worked too hard the past couple weeks. If you need to calm down, have a drink... Or talk to me." He put his hands on his hips and looked at his brother with concern. He wasn't used to seeing his usually clean cut brother with longer air and disheveled looks. It worried him. "What was all of that about?" he murmured, "I mean... I saw you and Kate through a window. She looked pretty upset. Not saying I'm surprised she was upset you were leaving, but you were talking for a while. You usually keep goodbyes quick and painless."

"I promise. I'm be as careful as a virgin on her wedding night."Drayke said smirking a little giving her a smacking kiss on the lips just to make her laugh before heading inside. Alix glanced at Kate looking worried about her, pain flickering through her eyes as she looked at kyle, because she didn't know how to make this better."Kate?Would you like something..we're still in russia, I have a medical liscense here."Alix said teasing mostly, trying to make her smile before sighing."Zane'll be fine. He's a lawyer for a reason, he has a plan."She said needing to believe it because if she didn't, it tru;y scared her to think of Zane Lindstrom not having a plan. He always had a plan...if he was just going by whatever came to him, that was truly worrying.

Zane sighed rubbing his arms before he collapsed into a chair lounging there as he ignored both jax and drayke as the man came in. Before sighing quietly glancing up at jax he winced a little as he scratched at a whiskered cheek, reminding himself he needed to shave. "There is no such thing as a painless goodbye."He pointed out staring at the floor rubbing his hands over his face before sighing again.Looking tired and stressed."Kate's pregnant."He muttered missing the shocked and worried look on Drayke's face. Like kate, drayke was worried that this would make him even more reckless.

Kate sniffed and snuggled against her brother like she used to when she was a kid. Glance at Alix, she bit her lip. Her eyes were red rimmed, and she looked pale with worry. "I told Zane," she admitted, "He knows I'm pregnant.... Kyle, please don't be mad..." She hugged him tight, and Kyle tensed. He looked at Alix, as if he wanted her to tell him what he should do. Clenching his jaw, he moved to kiss Kate on the head. "I... No, no I'm not mad... Just worried." Shit, his baby sister was having a baby? By a mob boss? This wasn't what he wanted for her, but he'd take care of her. He always would.

Jax felt his heart lurch out of his chest. "You got Kate pregnant? On purpose?" he murmured, eyes wide. He shook his head and ran his hand through his hair. "Well, I mean, that gives you one more reason to fight harder, Zane. To give your child a life you never had. To make sure our father doesn't have anything to do with the kid's life..." He shrugged a bit, looking at Drayke with surprise in his eyes. Well, this made everything much more interesting.

alix sighed looking worried but relieved."Well, good. I told you you needed to tell him, otherwise he was going to worry himself into a heart attack."Alix grumbled though she was indeed glad that kate had told him. Looking at kyle he shrugged a little but nodded, glad that he hadn't started yelling at her. At least that was something."You should probably sleep on the way home. I know you haven't been getting enough rest, and you need it."She said as they made their way to the airport, before getting out of the car as it parked, reaching in to help emily out."Come on pretty girl, we get to fly again."

"I didn't do anything on purpose!"Zane sputtered looking up at his brother, looking annoyed that jax would think he would be that stupid. "No, what it is is reckless."He sighed frustrated because it was bad enough he felt responisble for drayke jax and kate, not to mention kyle and alix now that they were going to be on the front lines, but now he had his child, a babe that he wanted to protect with a irrational fierce need. "Well, life is going to be interesting. And we can't let your father know."He warned looking at jax surprise and worry in that look but also relief to see that zane wasn't looking for a statsh of coke, or even drinking. It said alot for his conrol that he wasn't."We'll finish this,and get you home to see your kid."

Kate nodded and fell asleep against her brother. When Alix started to get Emily out of the car seat, Kyle smiled at the way she talked to her. Emily loved it, even if she was sleepy. She still smiled at the woman and leaned against her shoulder when she picked her up...Kyle picked Kate up, being gentle with her as they got on the plane. He sat her in a seat beside Emily, where they both slept, and slid into the seat behind the beside Alix. "Thank you... Thank you for being so good to Emily," he whispered, looking a little nervous. "Her own mother isn't even that sweet to her..." He frowned at that and looked up at Kate, watching her sleep soundly with on hand holding Emily's hand. Emily's head rested against her aunt's head as they slept, looking calm and unaware of the danger surrounding them. "I... I can't believe my little sister is pregnant," Kyle admitted, looking pained, "I just didn't imagine this life for her, you know?"

Jax sighed and sat down in a chair beside his brother. "Well, what's done is done. You have a baby on the way... A child that will be just as much part of Kate as it is part of you. That's something to fight for." He laid his hand on his brother's shoulder. "Everything will be alright. And like Drayke said, we will get you home to that kid." He smiled. "Hopefully before it's born, because I have a feeling Kate would be upset if you weren't there for the birth."

Back
Top Bottom