Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Studying the Fauna and Flora (Wingshadow & myself)

The inari started to make louder moans in responce to his slower pace, evidently enjoying the broad strokes with which he slid in and out of her. Lost in the pleasure, she didn't immediately respond to his comment concerning his desire to teach her, but when he withdrew from her body her eyes snapped open and he certainly arrested her full attention.

Denied of the pleasure she had just started to fully embrace and enjoy, Eri whimpered in response to his command, but her fingers began to rub eagerly across the lips of her sex without much hesitation. She spread her legs apart slightly more and closed her eyes, trying to ignore the rubbing of his hardness between the cheeks of her firm butt. She could only conjecture on what he had in store for her next, but she had a feeling it would have something to do with her ass.

He pressed the thick tip against her puckered hole more, only gently grinding it. He could feel her tense as he did but he ignored it for now, lubing her tight hole with her own fluids. It felt so nice, he was tempted to just push forward at any moment, but he didn't, instead his eyes noticed something oin the table. The pestle she used to grind the tea leaves was there. He distracted her for a moment, moving his length in between her thighs and he let the swollen base slap against her moist sex.

Very carefully he reached and grabbed it, the action making his member grind against her even more. "You like it Eri.....you said it was dirty before, but your moaning," he said teasing her back entrance with a finger as he ground his length against her drooling slit.

"It... Its a natural reaction," Eris protested weakly, although the way she was squirming and moaning under him made her words rather hard to accept as truth. She could feel his member against the outer lips of her sex, the flowing nectar from her flower coating his entire length as she began to shift her hips back and forth across his shaft, which when combined with the stroking of her fingers caused her to moan with even greater enthusiasm. She hardly seemed to notice the attention he was paying to her tight butt hole.

"P-please... put it back in," she moaned with need, grinding herself against him faster as she reached down and took hold of him, aiming his tip at her entrance.

Seth liked how much she was getting into it. "Mmm..alright then," he said grunting as she took hold of him. As she aimed him at her entrance he thrust forward, hitting deep inside her moist channel again and he could feel her tighten a bit, though her wetness made it easier to move. He grunted as he thrust in and out of her moist entrance more and more. He smiled as she seemed to not notice him playing with her bum and continued to do so.

He grabbed her hips with one hand, pushing in and out of her sex, his other hand he held the pestle and began to tease her tight bum with it a bit, pushing the tip in a bit.

Eris groaned as he entered her once again, the welcome friction between their bodies as he slid into her tight, soaking slot. She began to shake her hips backward as he pushed in deeper, the movement of their bodies causing the table to creak against the floor slightly from the force of his thrusts. She started to ease into the rhythm surprisingly quickly and made soft, pleased moans of pleasure every time his tip pressed against her cervix. yet, when she began to realize what he was doing to her butt she glanced over her shoulder to confirm her suspicion...

"N-no, don't put that in there," Eric protested, her tails wagging from side to side in a pleading manner, "That... That's the wrong hole."

Seth seemed to not hear her, only thrusting harder into her damp folds to make her pleading become nothing but a string of deep moans. His length swirled inside, churning her love juices within her wet pot to make her gush even more. "Mmmm...relax...never had a girl...not like it," he said, lying, most never liked surprises like this. As he moved his hips the pestel pushed into her tight puckered backside a bit more.

Within moments he had a few inches buried in her ample backside, giving her first ever double penetration as he continued to thrust into her like an animal.

The fox girl's tight sex became even more constricting as the added pressure from the pestel being shoved into her body caused the sensation of being filled to become that much more intense. She began to breathe in sharply, moaning loudly as he trust into her over and over again with mounting lust. Her head was starting to grow hazy with pleasure, and she began to fear that if he continued this rate much longer she might pass out before he reached climax.

"B-but I don't like it..." Eris whined, but by then she had long since given up trying to struggle against him, "I'm so full, its almost painful. Its hard for me to breathe! Please, slow down at least! I can't... I can't take it..."

Seth did not let up, if anything he redoubled his efforts, he panted over her like a beast in heat, her body nothing but his own pleasure thing. "Mmmh...but you do like it.....your so wet....natural reaction...bah!" he spat out. "If you preomise to be very obedient I might give in to your request...but first beg me like your life depended on it. With that he swirled his hips churning her slit inside.

The pestel sank deeper into her tight hole, luckily her juices lubed it a bit but it was still a bit of a tight fit as he sank it in more, feeling her grow tighter as he did.

"Please, please no more!" Eris begged, pleading for release from his sweet torment as he used her as he liked for his own selfish pleasure, "I'll... I'll do anything you want! Please, I beg of you, I can't take this anymore... I'm going to... Going to... C-cum... Ahhh!"

Her body shivered and trembled, her hands which were already curled into tight fists tightened even further as she gasped for air. Her tails wagged, brushing across his chest and caressing him with her soft fur. She pushed herself up onto her tiptoes, slightly adjusting the angle at which he penetrated her, a loud moan of protest escaping her lips as she finally came. She threw her head back and screamed, as her inner walls began to massage his length, urging him toward releasing his seed into her. yet, as things were going, this seemed unlikely as he had proven himself as possessing far more stamina than most other men with his age and experience.

"Ah... Ah..." Eris' eyes fluttered, feeling the strength in her body begin to wane from fatigue.

Seth felt her inside clench. He however could hold himself back just a bit more. "Mmmmh...how rude...cumming before your guest," he replied giving her backside a swat. Even though she was indeed exhausted he did not let up, no he continued to thrust into her quivering cunt. His length reached deep in, kissing her cerbvix roughly over and over, he still could go in further, but he waited for his release.,

"Think I'm going to.....fuck you until you pass out....maybe even more after that," he teased, though it seemed he was more then willing to please himself with her. He swirled the pestel in her ass, he could feel himself getting closer now.

"I'm... I'm sorry," Eris whimpered, her sensitive sex clenching around him once again as her body remained hot and willing despite her rapidly depleting energy reserves, "I... I've gone so long since I had sex last, I'm afraid I can't hold on as long as I used to. It feels... It feels so nice, but I can't keep it up. Your semen... Semen... Please, give it to me, I beg of you... I need it, I need to feel it flowing into my womb... Please... Please..."

The fox girl made an effort to push her hips backward, both in order to give herself something other than sleep to occupy her mind as well as increase the friction between their bodies and perhaps bring him to climax. However, given that he was twitching within her tight snatch but had not yet unloaded his seed into her body this seemed like a distant wish at best, to her at least, but she still grasped at straws, as it were.

He pummeled her sex over and over, she did not seem to mind the pestle anymore, though he thought it due to her lack of energy she didn't complain. Her words struck at his weakness, as she begged for him to release inside of her. He grabbed her hips. "Unnh...very well...here!" he grunted as he thrust hard, her cervix being roughly forced open so the rest of his member could occupy her tight worn depths. The ring of muscle that was her womb gripped him and nearly set him off.

His thrusts grow longer, each time as if he would pull out. Her weak attempts to continue where laughable, but also admirable. "Alright...before you black out....I'm going to sow my seed deep inside you..." he grunted. He thrust into her womb over and over before he felt himself go. Like a sharp sudden torrent his semen shot out within her, his pent up seed filling her womb full.

When he forced his way past her cervix, her eyes went wide from surprise and pain, crying out loudly as he broke through that final barrier. She had no voice or strength left in her to protest, as it was all she could to to hang on to consciousness as he pounded away at her body without remorse. Her lips moved, attempting to form a word of thanks, but no sound other than panting and moaning issued from her throat. Just as she didn't think she could fight the urge any longer, she felt the hot, searing yet familiar sensation of seed flowing into her snatch.

At that moment, her body began to glow and her tails stood up straight, slightly shifting back and forth slowly. The entire room was filled with a sudden wind that swirled around them both and in a blinding light. When it finally subsided, Eris no longer had three tails... She had four and her demeanor had changed significantly in that short period of time.

"Mmmhm... Very nice... You have a very nice taste," Eris smiled sweetly back at Seth, the mischievous glint in her eye perhaps hinting that he might have bitten off a little more than he could handle this time, "Perhaps... I'll let you stick around for a bit longer."

The fox girl rotated her body around, pulling back from him briefly before turning to face him. Her legs quickly wrapped around his waist and held him fast, her four tails waging back and forth in an alluring fashion. Her arms clutched his sides as she began to grind her hips against his, "Oh, yes... I could get used to this... Feel free to use me as much as you like, Seth."

The sudden glowing nearly made him shout and fall back, however he seemed unable to really pull out of her as she held onto him so tightly. Her transformation complete, he noticed the sudden, attention she seemed to posses. He usually would have felt really tired, but no he still felt fairly fresh, and whats more it seemed his member only grew more rigid inside of her still. e silently gulped to himself.

Her movements where fluid and not at all strained, she managed to move without so much as making him move, like she was lkiquid around him. Her legs wrapped around him, he knew now she was different, aside from the extra tail.

"Mm....my my...your kind is interesting indeed...did you keep me nice and hard for more?" he asked her, but as she ground against him he knew what the answer was. "I'm more then willing to stay a few nights," he said, of course he did hope not to have too, it was already getting very late as it was and he needed to find his two companions. He wasn't stupid though, and he would no push away such a willing partner.

To wipe the smugness off of her face, he reached and grabbed onto the pestle inside her and pulled it out roughly.

"Why, of course I am keeping you hard... I'm not quite done with you yet, after all, and it seems you wouldn't mind going a few more rounds as well, am I wrong? I like my men to be strong and forceful... I'm not sure if you noticed, but you really turned me on," Eris hardly even flinched when he removed the pestle from her butt, "Allow me to re-introduce myself... I am Eris, an Inari. My kind gains power from sexual energy, which is shown by the number of tails that we possess, up to nine. I would like to personally thank you for assisting me in gaining another tail."

She began to shake her hips back and forth, drawing him in and out of her body, "Ah... You are still nice and hard... Come on, grab my butt and pinch my nipples, push that pestle in and out of me as much as you like, I like it all... I like it... I like it!"

There would probably be no escaping from her tight hold for as long as his stamina could hold out. Judging from how easily she could make him hard again, it seemed likely that they would be at it for quite some time before she would be satisfied. The way her inner walls squeezed, massaged, and tugged at him it was clear that she wanted even more of his semen, the insatiable desire of this small yet apparently powerful creature could not be denied. Already, her womb was ready to accept more of him, the magic which flowed through her skin wherever it touched his helping keep his body stimulated and ready for more.

-----

Within the dark recesses of the forest, another creature was awaiting an unwary traveler, her form masked by the shadows which surrounded her as she lay in wait for the small human presence that she detected making his way along the path before her. She tried her best to mask her impressive aura which might subconsciously frighten the little human away. After all this time of waiting for someone such as him to come along, it would be a waste to scare him off when she was so close to her goal.

Seth grinned and gave a sort of pleased growl before he began to once more thrust into her. "My pleasure...Eri," he grunted as he began the rough love making once more. She was an amazing creature, no girl was like this, he did not even mind her appearence, no he loved her ears and tail, she was beautiful. As this thoughts crossed his mind he began to feel odd.

"Am I......falling for her?" his thought was before focusing on pleasing his tailed temptress lover. He teased her backside as he pumped his heft length into her not afraid to pierce her deepests parts this time.

------

Aiden could hardly read the map in this light, he would have to stop and ignite his lantern to be sure he was going the right way. "Those two had better not have ditched me," he grunted as he walked through the forest guided by his his pale light. He was young, younger so then the other two, his skin much lighter then they and his eyes where softer, not having experienced a harsh world for very long. He hated being lost, but he knew come day light he would find his way, for now he felt fatigue and hunger gnawing at his belly and limbs.

The creature continued to stalk Aiden, who remained completely unaware to her presence. Her movements were swift and silent, like a ninja of the forest as it were, as her agile legs carried her swiftly toward her desired goal. She had wide, yet serious and alert eyes which glanced about at every snap of a twig and rustle of the leaves above her, her blade-like protrusions from her arms tucked carefully away. Her body was mostly covered by a thick armor-like shell, except for her thighs, her upper arms, and her torso, giving her the appearance of a well-protected soldier. Under normal circumstances, she would have ignored any human that would pass through her part of the forest. But it was the mating season for her species, and she had a desperate need for a mate.

Her head poked out of some underbrush, only a few feet away from the young man but it was not until then that she noticed the fatigue and hunger which sapped his strength. No wonder she had caught up with him so easily... Mating came before caring for her mate, however, as she swiftly approached him from behind and carefully sliced his clothes across his back, just missing his skin with the tip of her blades.

------

(she's a mantis monster girl)

Aiden thought he had heard something, but he figured it was a small animal in the brush. He took the moment to put his pack down, and fish a small bit of bread to quickly swallow down. It was in that instant he felt the strangest of sensations. His body seemed to feel something, and nothing at all. Though the gentle shreading of cloth told him he had been right to worry. He felt his tunic fall off, his belt become undone and his pants nearly fall. He held the latter garment but he had no idea what had happened. He turned to see her, what ever she was.

"What are you?" he said his voice scared and shocked. Her arms where like swords, he knew even if he had been armed it would not have mattered. She moved like a spirit, as if one moment not there and then suddenly would solidify in thin air.

(i like her so far :) )

The monster girl merely returned his stare with a rather blank one of her own, devoid of fear. Seeing his continued fear and hesitance, she decided against pushing him too hard. Instead, she attempted to show some kindness. She approached him, reaching up and gently stroking his cheek with her right hand while her left tugged at his hand that held up his pants, as if she wished him to drop them. She blinked, pushing her chest up against him, giving him full access to her body as he saw fit to explore. There wasn't any need for excessive force with a potential mate, after all, and she certainly did not want to harm him. Granted, she didn't speak with him so poor Aiden had no actual way of knowing for sure what her intentions where.

With each passing moment, however, the urge to simply ravage the young man with all of her desire and need was slowly starting to well up in her. She wasn't like many other monster girls, who would trick or otherwise fool their victims. Mantis were upfront and straight with what they wanted, without letting unnecessary feelings, emotions, or details get in their way. Bending down slightly, she pecked him on the cheek as she grew more eager to begin the mating process.

He was surprised to look at her. She was very frightening, but at the same time very beautiful, despite her sword like appendages. Her body was lithe and curved, slim as if built to be some kind of assassin, but the way she was "dressed" was almost as if she was trying to arouse his curiosity. As she pushed up against him he felt a sudden tingle run through him. He may not have had experience with mating, but he knew what arousal was, and he was beginning to gradually feel it. His body heate up a little as she rubbed against him, he did not know what she wanted, but he had a strange idea he knew why.

"Don't talk much do you?' he asked, but once more she simply stared at him, a slight hunger in her cold eyes. He gently wrapped his arms around her, her body held against his a bit. He did not know how to please a woman very much, though he had seen Seth from time to time caress a female companion, so he did that. Softly he cupped her backside and ave it the gentlest of squeezes.

Once again, the mantis girl merely returned the stare without speaking a word to him. It wasn't exactly clear if she even knew how to speak, or if she simply did not see the point to express herself with words. She took his simple caress as an indication of acceptance, which was pleasant albeit unnecessary for her to continue. Even if he resisted with all of his might she still would have taken him by force, cutting down whatever stood between herself and her goal, namely his seed.

With a flick of her wrist, her arm dove down into his pants, her fingers wrapping around his semi-hard member. At the same time, she pushed harder against him, easing him into a seated position on the ground. She began to stroke his length, paying special attention to the head and ball sack. She worked masterfully, applying just the right amount of pressure without causing pain or discomfort.

Although the mantis girl had not mated with any human before, she instinctively knew what to do to accomplish her goal. She slid her soft, smooth thighs across his as she reached up with her left hand and pulled away the cloth-like covering that concealed her breasts and sex from view, allowing him to get an eyeful of her beautiful endowments and her damp lower lips. She didn't pause for long, however, as she began to grid her hips against his, rubbing her sex across his shaft in an effort to get him hard enough for proper insertion.

He was unable to keep up right away, she moved so fast it was like she did not even care they had just meant. She wanted sex pure and simple, no emotions or useless feelings were wanted it seemed. It did not matter if he was the most fit, or ost cunning or best choice as a mate, she simply wanted him to mate her. Once more he was unsure what to do and allowed her to take the control, not that he could have stopped her.

He sat back and felt her rubbing against him. He saw her ample breasts, and wet libia even in the pale glow of his lamp. He felt so aroused as she caressed him stroking him to near full erection. As she ground against him he could feel her wetness, it felt so good, a bit thicker then he had expected, like a syrup but it lubricated his shaft all the same.

"Ah....uh...' he panted softly feeling his pulse rise. The rhythm of her shifting body felt so good against his swelling pride. He reached to caress her breasts, feeling they where soft, and human like, albeit a bit smoother then he imagined. He tweaked her nipple softly, feeling them harden quickly as he did.

The mantis girl allowed him to play with her breasts as he willed. If he was engaged in the act, it would make it all the much easier to accomplish, after all. After briefly testing his arousal's stiffness, she lifted herself up and pressed the tip of his member between the petals of her nectar-soaked flower and sank down on him. She let out a sharp audible gasp as he entered her, breaking through her virgin barrier with ease. At just that moment, something within her consciousness became unlocked and a pleasured smile spread across her lips.

"Yes... I like this," she whispered softly into his ear as she bent forward and held him to herself so that her soft, ample breasts pressed against him, "You... Smell like a virgin. You smell nice."

Her inner walls were somewhat smoother than a human woman's, although Aiden had no way of knowing this as he had no experience before then. Yet, her sex instead possessed a softer texture and overflowed with lubricant juices, allowing him to slide in and out of her with ease as she pushed herself up and down on his length. She also possessed a distinctly different type of cervix, as he would doubtless discover soon enough, since she laid eggs instead of developing her offspring inside of her body. Her channel was also deeper than a normal human's, as it would take a significantly well-endowed human to be able to reach all the way to the end of her. Instead, she seemed to go on forever, and as he drew closer to orgasm she would extend a tube-like part of her body to clasp over the head of his member to draw his seed into herself and direct it to the proper place within her.

He grunted as her nether lips continued to caress and kiss his shaft, his length swelling and growing in thickness. He had been aroused before, but his experience was limited to what a girl looked like without cloths (for the most part) and self relief, he however never felt anything like this. It was as if her fluids made him grow anbormally so, though he never had the chance to compare with another girl. As she lifted herself up, his protest to the movement became a sudden gasp of air.

"Oh...by the heavens," he said not one to use alot of vulgarity. She was so tight, and so smooth. His eyes widened when he felt her hymen break, but she did not seem to care. "You...you where a virgin too?" he asked curiously. He got no answer, only her breasts pushed into him. Not that he was complaining as he suckled and teased hr tits.

Her body seemed to work in every way to make he go off. Whats more is he felt this good, and he had not yet even fully hilted himself in. He did not know much of her physiology but he felt he could go in deeper and maybe even touch the very end of her insides, but he would not force it so, that was not right for him to try to take pleasure, even if she was. "I...that..feels so god," he moaned. "I'm....Aid..en..." he said his name, not for any reason it wasn't like she asked.

"I have never mated before... So, yes that would make me a virgin... But I won't be for long," the mantis girl replied bluntly, "You will mate with me, and I will lay eggs that will hatch into our young. In return, I will protect and provide for you."

She never even considered the possibility that he might object to this arrangement. After all, weren't humans constantly seeking after food and sex much like herself? why would they ever reject such an obvious choice? Granted, she wouldn't allow him to refuse even if he did possess the ability to, but it was all the same to her. He seemed to be enjoying himself anyway, so there was no need to concern herself with the minor details.

"You... You're quite big," the mantis girl shifted the angle of the penetration slightly, allowing his stiff, flared head to rub across her inner walls more directly, "You're already throbbing we well... Do you find my body attractive?"

To any monster girl with any amount of experience, that fact that he was so eagerly sucking and enjoying her breasts would have been more than enough of a clue that this was certainly the case. As her hips thrust downward toward him, she began to feel a strange, burning desire to feel more of his touches, which she channeled toward increasing the intensity. Her inner channel began to suck on his member, the tube deep within her beginning to extend toward the tip of his member as he reached deep into her, sliding in and out of her as she bucked her hips back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom