Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Studying the Fauna and Flora (Wingshadow & myself)

Mizzet

Pulsar
The word had gone out in a matter of days upon the announcement made by the Lord of the Kingdom. Being a man of high power, and greed, he wished to have many things" Money, power, women, but what he truthfully knew that was most important was knowledge, especially knowledge of the world. So he had his kingdom send out the message to all travelers, he wanted to construct a full guidebook of all the living beings, be they plant or animal. So many travelers flocked towards the kingdom looking to make a small fortune off this matter.

Thre youths pushed and bumped there way among the ground. The three had come together but in the chaos of it all they where being pushed and separated away. There names where Aiden, Seth, and Zack. Seth and Zack where brothers, and near identical twins at that, save for the fact Seth sported a scar on his left cheek, and dressed much differently then his brother, both being nineteen years of age. Aiden was the youngest, and had been a friend of the two brothers for several years, he had just turned seventeen a week ago.

"Hey lets meet up later....Moonstone Lake," Zack shouted above the crowd, his brother shouted back, but Aiden had trouble hearing over all of the noise and simply shouted for his two frieds. He guessed they would find him so he did his best to make his way and register, he was given a seal of the kingdom, giving him rights to walk through the lands, and study the life forms that lived there. Once he managed to get out and into the surrounding forest, he could see several groups, some consisting of a pair of people, and others as many as a dozen all scattering to go and look around.

Zack looked around, trying to find both his brother and their young friend. After not finding any sign of them though he decided to go and look for them at the place he had mentioned, hoping they got the message. "I bet Aid is sketching flowers now," he said with a chuckle, the younger boy had only started traveling with them a year ago, and he had still not grown out of his timid nature. "Bet if he had a girl he would be more forthcoming with things," he stated as his boots crunched beneath his feet, his pack on his back, he brushed his mid length black hair from his forehead and walked deeper into the woodlands.

The trees above him spread their branches wide across the path toward Moonstone Lake, swaying gently in the cool early morning breeze which nipped at the tips of his ears and the end of his nose. The forest itself seemed mildly ominous and foreboding, and just a hint of danger with each step he took toward his destination. His surroundings grew dimmer as the thickness of the trees increased, and soon enough the gnarled roots of the aged trees around him slowed his pace considerably... Then, off to his right in a bright clearing lay a beautiful and dangerous creature, the likes of which few had ever seen.

She lay upon a wide flat rock armed by the morning sun which streamed down from the canopy like a cascade of brilliance. She rested her head on her scaled arms, crossed beneath her as a makeshift pillow of sorts while her clawed hands rested upon her elbows. Laying on her stomach, it was hard for him to see her soft, full breasts that she laid upon on the rock, but her armored tail swished slowly back and forth in a pleased manner while she slept. She had long brown hair which she had pulled back to keep out of her face, but the most striking feature of her body was doubtless her wide, scaled, bat-like wings which were folded carefully against her back. She was a dragon, known for their power and strength... and she was taking a morning nap upon this rock, which was likely her favorite sunning spot.

Zack began to find it harder to see at times, though rays of sunlight would bled through gaps in the trees. He knew he wa a bit stuck as he had no clue where he was. He had to admit of the three he was the least skilled at navigating. Aiden surprisingly was the best at it despite his lack of training. He cursed his bad luck swearing into the nothingness before him. "Blast it all!" he grunted as he tripped over a root, a low hanging branch scratched his cheek, a small droplet of blood trailing down the ride side of his face. "Heh....if it scars then Seth is going to be angry," he mused over the idea of scaring his face to once more look identical to his brother. He picked himself up, wiping the blood away with his sleeve. He was careful not to tip toe around the bushes and roots so as to not alert everything in the woods of his location. He noticed the light of the clearing and hurried his pace a bit, but came to a very abrupt halt as he was just by the tree line.

"My word," he said seeing her there in all her glory. He knew of dragons, all three of them did, they all wanted to see one, Aiden most of all despite being a complete coward. Zack however allowed himself the moments to enjoy her appearance. She was beautiful, and he was both in awe and afraid, but his feet stayed rooted to the spot. She seemed to be asleep, he was thankful she had not heard the commotion he was making only moments ago. He shifted slowly, trying to get an even better look, though not stepping into the clearing. He took out his ink pot and quill, and using a roll of parchment he had on a flat plank of wood he began to very carefully draw her image. Both brothers had there talents, Zacks was his artwork, Seth has his own perks, and Aiden also shared a very neat hand for drawing, but he took the most pride in his doodling. "Careful...stay asleep you magnifi...' he was cut short as he dropped a bit of ink onto the paper smudging her image "Blast it!" he exhaled sharply, and a bit louder then he had wanted.

The sharp exhalation reached the dragon's sensitive hearing and her right, fan-like wing twitched slightly, indicating that he had roused the beautiful creature from her slumber. She turned her head and slowly opened her eyes as if weary and gazed at the human before her in a somewhat confused manner, almost as if she were expecting someone else to be standing before her instead. then, with a start, she pushed herself up into a seated position with little difficulty, although the way she moved made it evident that she was much heavier than she appeared.

"Strange... I didn't think humans bothered wandering out this far into the woods," she didn't seem the least bit frightened at his presence, but merely a bit annoyed that he had woken her up. The dragon stood up and took a few steps toward him, gauging his reaction carefully with her piercing eyes which watched his every move. It wasn't clear what she planned on doing to him... or if she was merely amusing herself with his reactions.

Zack heard the shifting of scales against the stone and he knew he was in a bit of a situation now. He hurried corked his ink pot and reached for the small blade he had on his hip. H was no hunter, the rest of his garb was evident at that, he wore no bucklers, or had any sort of armor on, nor did he come prepared with arrow and bow or shield and sword. He had a simple short blade, he was no fool, he knew any beast could be dangerous in some way and having a bit of protection was always a good idea. He held it in front of him, his posture also giving away his lack of experience with the thing.

He was shocked to hear her speak, even her voice was lovely, but he did not let himself mull it over very long. "I apologize....I did not mean to wake you Misses....er....Dragon," he said unsure what to say, she was a lady that was certain, and he was a chivalrous boy so he felt it respectful to give her some title, he had no clue as to whether she had a mate or not but she was probably older then he, he knew they possessed near immortal life spans. The blade shook a little as a bit of fear overtook him, though he did not want to run, running made him look like prey, he was not a meal to be had. He did not notice his image of her was still on the floor before him facing up for her to see if she simply looked down at his feet.

If he had run at that point, she most certainly would have caught him before he got very far. His pointed shortsword was little threat to her, so she simply ignored it and took a few steps closer to him as she looked him over. She glanced down at the ground beside him, noticing the drawing he had been making of her before he had anounced his presence. upon realizing what he had been up to prior to her waking, she gave him a somewhat friendly smile.

"I'm not going to hurt you... I haven't seen a human male up close before either," she spoke softly to him, cheeks reddening slightly and reached out toward him with her right hand, "Its... Its not like I'm curious or anything, so don't get the wrong idea."

Her words, however, were very much opposed to her actions as her eyes were bright with interest as she scanned his form. She stood right next to him, and unless he pulled away from her she would bend forward slightly to get a better look at him as she stood a bit taller than most humans. Her strong tail swung back and forth in an excited manner, almost as if she were itching to reach out and touch him.

His arms lowered upon hearing her words. He was thankful she wasn't going to harm him, though if he could truely trust her he did not know. He however slipped the blade back into it's sheathe and as she got closer he gulped gently. From a few feet away she seemed beautiful, but as she got closer his pulse beat a bit faster. She was taller then he, by a substantial margin, most humans....maybe even all humans where less in stature then she, but her curves where like that out a sonnet. He could not help but stare at her, and he realized she was doing the same to him, it felt a bit strange and his blood began to rush downwards towards a specific appendage.

"I am though," he admitted with full honesty. "I've...only heard stories...and bard songs of your kind....I was...expecting....." he could not think of the word to say "I was not expecting you to be....so...beautiful," he said. "Your kind are always depicted as....well.....fiery beasts from the pits of hell....or something along the lines," he said. The way he spoke was a clear indicater he was taken by her, much like a squire would be in awe of a princess. What was he saying, no princess compared to her, her scales shimmered with the most beautiful shades of blues and greens. "Um....could I maybe.....feel...your scales?" he asked he was being very bold to ask a dragon this and he knew it.

"You think I'm beautiful?" the dragon blinked, her cheeks reddening slightly at his comment. She turned her head away and tried to appear offended, but it was clear that she was simply prideful and was attempting to maintain her image, "What did you expect a dragon to look like? I suppose there is no helping it... Go ahead and touch me if you like."

She drew closer and placed a clawed hand on his head, feeling the texture of his hair as she rubbed him carefully and gently while standing well within reach of his own hands to explore. The dragon was making an conscious effort not to harm him, as she had the strength to break rocks let alone something as comparatively fragile as a human body. She then reached around him and slid her hand up and down his back, pulling him closer to herself as she did so. Her touch was tender, yet a bit unnerving due to how much larger she was than him.

"Humans are quite delicate creatures, aren't they..." the dragon mused to herself, not really expecting a reply.

Zack had to admit he was shocked when she allowed his request. He also took small notice in how her face grew red, was she blushing? He never thought he would see that, but he did not say a word of it, no he would not be so foolish. "Thank you," he said and he stretched his arm out to gingerly touch the scales against her hips, since they where within length and did not require him to really reach up or bend down to touch. They where smooth, like stones on a river bed, but they had a sort of jewel like quality to them to. "I'd never seen a dragon....no one has, nor my brother or friend.....sowe assumed you where massive towering giants of scale and horns...with wings that where like a demons....but...your not...your.....very pretty," he said unsure if he was being to flirtatious.

He flinched gently as she felt his hair, he wondered if it felt different then hers, but he did not ask. He simply let her, not that he could refuse either. He was very careful, but he began to touch her scales more, really feeling them he loved it. As he was puled closer he went a little limp, not resisting, he however felt himself almost against her flat stomach, her skin was smooth, like marble and probably as tough too. "Yes...we are.....but...we are strong too....not like you...but we survive," he replied, being very modest. "Are there a lot of you?" he asked his hand was caressing her thighs now, not knowing if she could even feel his hand on her scales and skin.

His words were having a rather apparent effect on her as she pulled him a bit more forcefully toward herself, pressing him against her body. If he touched her exposed stomach and the insides of her legs he would find her skin very soft, unlike the hard smooth scales covering most of her body. It seemed like she was urging him wordlessly to continue to explore her body without making it evident that she wanted him to do so.

"How am I supposed to know?" she gave him a shrug, showing that she genuinely thought little of the question he presented to her, "Dragons are solitary... We don't really get along with each other even if we are siblings since we don't like to share hunting grounds with each other, among other things..."

She looked down at him in a somewhat sad manner, "Its hard to find mates... Not that I want one, mind you, but I'm simply speaking in general terms... We tend to feed on animals that humans raise as livestock, so it can be difficult for us to meet on peaceable terms."

He felt a bit of empathy for her, he guessed the stories where false but people where afraid of her kind and thus always tried to slay them. He however didn't say anything at the moment instead just caressing her, as he felt her stomach and inner thighs he noticed she had flesh, well not like him but it was soft and smooth, like her scales but soft like his own, and it was warm, she was very warm. It felt pleasant even if it was midday it felt good to be in her warmth. "Wow....your..soft...." he said to her not meaning her attitude but her physical self.

"You don't have a mate?" he asked but she had already said it so it was a usless question, he was just surprised. He wondered if perhaps the males of her group where the monsterous destroyers depicted in tales. "You must be very lonely then," he said and he suddenly decided to do something he probably would regret. He let his fingers touch her inner thighs some more, but this time he pressed a finger in between her legs, feeling small scales over the crotch of her body but then felt a soft heated core, and he knew it was her nether region. It felt not very different from a humans in fact, and he softly rubbing two fingers against it.

"I... I'm not lonely! I'm fine being alone, I-" the dragon looked away, conspicuously avoiding eye contact with him, but before she could continue to offer more words of protest his fingers brushed across her sensitive sex, causing her to shutter and let out a soft moan. Her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red and her eyes closed as she began to push her hips forward slightly to give him easier access to the dampening lips of her sex. She reached around with both hands and pressed into his back, holding him tightly to herself lest he back away from her and leave her wanting more. Her body seemed to heat up quickly under his direct stimulation and her breath deepened slightly.

"I... I've never mated before," she admitted timidly, "So if you are just teasing me, I won't forgive you..."

Zack was pleased to hear her moan as he rubbed the dampening folds of her sex, it was remarkable such little contact was making her react so much. He wondered if it was because it had been a long time since last she was touched like this, he guessed since dragons didn't get along, mating must be seldom and when it did occur it would be years apart. He felt a bit of pity, human beings did it so much it was almost as if the where spoiled. He felt her body get warmer still and even felt her hips moving to give him better access to it, the sensation of pleasuring a dragon was very arousing to him and he felt his member swell in his trousers as he continued to rub her.

"I would never...dream of teasing such a beauty," he replied to her, shocked she was still a virgin, or at least had not ever had a male perhaps. "Do I ave your permission....to go...further?" he asked her knowing full well she wanted him too, he just wanted to hear her lovely voice say it. He may not be demanding, but to hear a woman cry out with need to him was indeed something he craved.

"D-don't make me say it, idiot," the dragon shot back, but her words lacked any real threat behind the annoyance in her tone, "I-I won't let you go until I'm satisfied... Do you understand?"

She pushed toward him with increased demand and need, knocking him down to the ground whereupon she quickly placed her hands on either side of him and dropping to her knees to keep herself from crushing him under her weight. She gazed down at him in an almost pleading manner as she eased herself down onto his lap, rubbing herself against the bulge in his pants while presenting her breasts to him as well. Carefully balancing her weight on one arm, she reached behind her back and unfastened the bindings on the piece of cloth that bound her breasts, letting the garment fall away and reveal her soft, round orbs, each tipped with a slightly hardened peak. At this point, she was certainly not going to take no for an answer, that much was perfectly clear.

He couldn't help but grin a little bit. He shouldn't have been surprised she wouldn't just come out and say it, he guessed dragons where very prideful....or stubborn. He kept rubbing her though, his fingers dipping into her hot depths a bit too, she felt so wet and smooth inside even if only the tips of his digits where going in. He felt her hot fluids beginning to drip gently down his hand, she really was getting wet. The lewd scent that came from her coupled with her body language told him she was very much into this. He was a gentle man after all, and she was a lady, even if she was much larger and sported a tail.

Zacks eyes widened a bit as he was pushed down onto his back, for a brief moment fearing injury. But she was gentle despite her ability to crush him if wanted. As she ground into his pants he moaned himself. "Mmm....I..." he grunted but couldn't complete his sentnce as she unfastened her top. His mouth automatically opened and he bit down gently onto her nipple, his other hand moving to caress her other breast while he bit and suckled the other. He began to grind back into her hot slit, his buldge growing larger by the moment as they humped through the clothing it seemed.

The dragon gave him a sharp cry of pleasure when he latched onto her nipple, her entire body shivering with delight in response to the welcome stimulation he was giving her. The wings upon her back flapped twice and reached out toward the sky above them as she started to push her hips against his harder and with faster strokes across his member, stimulating herself and encouraging him to continue further toward her desired goal. She pressed her chest down toward his face a bit more, closing the distance between their bodies as she gently laid down on him, supporting most of her weight on her own arms and legs but allowing him to feel her entire body against his. She began to rock back and forth slightly, moaning louder as she became even more aroused, her love juices flowing out soaking his clothes, spreading her scent all over his body.

"H-human... What is... What is your name?" she asked, the two of them having never formally introduced themselves to each other.

"He felt himself grow hot, it felt so good as she ground against him more. His body was dwarfed by hers, and though he had never done this with a woman her size, it did not feel very different from the norm. His mind was bubbling with hormones as chemical reactions caused his spine to feeleletric, it made him almost numb to everything but the sheer pleasure of it all. His member throbbed, almost begging in it own way to come out, as if trying to escape it's cloth prison as she ground her hips to him more.

"I'm...Z-Zack...." he said to her feeling his words spill out between soft sharp grunts of pleasure. He pinched her nipple roughly before her body was pushed more onto him, his hands going to try and cup her round backside. Even if she was some beast, some monster, he never felt like this before. Was it the fact she could at any moment snap him up, end him then and their. Or was it simply because of her exotic beauty, or maybe even both? It mattered very little to him if he died now, he died in a state of pure bliss.

"Wh..What your name?" he asked her now, he wondered what it could be, something alien to him no doubt, but something beautiful none the less.

"L-Lynda," the dragon replied with some hesitation, pausing her motions for a few moments as she considered her next course of action.

She reluctantly slid down his body, planting tender kisses on his chest as she ventured lower until her head was nestled between his legs. She reached up with her right hand and began to pluck at his clothes with the tips of her claws, trying to undress him without tearing the delicate fabric. It was starting to prove frustrating to her, however, due to her lack of success and she looked down at him with a pleading look, as if asking him to strip down for her. Her tail slid back and forth in a pleased manner, although she wasn't going to wait too much longer before simply tearing his garments off of him. She had waited much too long for this moment, after all, and she was starting to grow impatient.

"Lynda," he said it sounded pretty, not what he expected, believing she may have been named in a language unknown to humankind. He didn't dwell too long as he felt her sliding down his body, her scales and skin stimulating him as she did and he let out a shuddered gasp as he felt her claws gently trying to undo his garments. He guessed it was proving difficult because she then looked at him and gave him a most distressed look. He nodded knowing what she wanted. He propped himself up onto a hand and with his other he undid the lacing to his pants, the garment loosening allowing his bulge to stick up more.

The material did little to hide him now, his shaft was swollen with need and throbbing gently like a heart beat. He was no horse, but he had always been proud of his size and girth. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked her with a rather cheeky grin. He could feel his tip was wet with precum already, it had been ages since he had any sort of relief he realized, but he guessed she had waited far longer then he. He then began to sort of shimmy a bit and managed to remove his trousers, he had to stifle a gasp as his member touched fresh air, it made his head spin for a moment and he then removed his tunic realizing it was a bit strange to even be partially clothed. His shoes where kicked off so she could fully remove his pants if she wished so.

"Its... Big..." Lynda sighed in a relieved and slightly lustful manner, eyes glazing over with delight.

The dragon stared at his manhood for a bit, looking it over as if it were the most wonderful thing she had ever beheld. She reached forward and gently tugged his pants off of his legs and scooted forward, bending down and giving his stiff member a lick. She tenderly grasped his hips and pulled herself forward as she began to suck him off, ensuring that he was fully stimulated and hard before she inserted him into her body. Her tongue was a bit longer and rougher than a human's and she swirled it about the head of his member as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. She watched his reactions closely, making sure that she didn't drive him to climax.

Zack felt his face heat up in a bit of embarrassment, and pride, as she commented on endowed he was. If a dragon though it was big, well that was possibly one of the bests compliments a man could hear. The look in her eyes made him once more wonder what she was thinking. Though he doubted it was nothing bad, he had worries he would be enable to walk for some time. As her tongue licked his shaft he gave a sharp gasp "Mmmh...." he said looking as she got closer her breath was hot and warm it made him tingle with more pleasure. As her maw went over his shaft he felt he would lose it then and there. He however didn't thankfully, but had to focus on biting his cheek to dull the pleasure and keep himself steady.

"Oh....your good..." he commented feeling her rough tongue swirling around him, in her mouth it almost felt like it was stroking him as her head bobbed up and down, her lips making a nice vacuum over his shaft. He felt his abdomen clench in response, he didn't want to go off quickly. Slowly as the initial shock of pleasure subsided and became a steady current he felt he had control, and anted as she sucked on him, her technique was very good, and he had to wonder for a virgin dragon how she knew this.

(sorry about the delay... I had some stuff going on today)

"Thanks... I hoped you might like that," Lynda smiled and pulled back away from him, sitting down against the ground and giving him a few moment's pause before moving to the next stage. She leaned back and unfurled her wings to either side of her so that they wouldn't get crushed under her own weight, beckoning him toward her with a finger motion.

"I... Guess you'll have to be on top, right? I'm sort of heavy, so its probably best that way," the dragon pointed out the difficulty of their previous position as she spread her legs and presented herself to him, "Is that alright with you?"

She peered over at him, searching for some sign of his opinion one way or the other. She brushed her brown hair away from her eyes with a swipe of her hand, the end of her tail swishing back and forth slightly in a calm manner. However much she might have protested before, she was clearly fond of him, at least on a physical level that is.

(no worries it's alright same here)

Zack felt like he had just came out of a pool, of fire that is, and had been holding his breath. His body was warm, alight with pleasure and primal urges. As she moved away he watched her get into position, her legs spread, wings unfolded as she was on her back. The site was even more breath taking then he could have thought and he knew very well he need not ask to continue. His shaft was throbbing with need now and already he pointed his "lance" at his target.

"Maybe your right..." he said she did seem heavier despite how slim she looked, he guessed dragons where made of stronger stuff, aside from the obvious of their scales. He did not protest to the position, no if anything it once more made his chest puff out, not literally. She was in the submissive position, and he was the one with the power, for the breif moment perhaps.

"No....this is fine," he said and already was rubbing the swollen tip of his member against her damp folds. "I wont tease you....the time for that has long since past," he said. He was hesitant though, would he hurt her? Could he even hurt her? He did not think, but allowed his body to react and he thrust his hips forward, expecting her insides to feel like molten heat, instead he was pleased, and shocked to feel the warmth was very tight that he managed to impale only half his length in before her tightness halted him.

When he rubbed his head across the sensitive lips of her sex, she breathed in sharply and arched her back slightly, giving him a drawn-out groan. It wasn't clear if she was simply extremely aroused, or if she was in genuine pain from the anticipation. Whichever it was, she wouldn't be denied it very much longer as he pushed himself into her damp, tight interior. Almost instantly, she reached out and wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him on top of herself as the tightness of her inner channel prevented him from penetrating as deeply as she wanted him to. She began pushing her hips upward toward him as if urging him to reach deeper inside. While holding him with one hand pressed against his back, she reached up with the other and gently grasped his head, guiding him toward her right breast. She peered up at him with a slightly relieved gaze, but clearly sought more from him.

"Y-you... Have to reach in deeper to get to my womb," she murmured softly, "You might be bigger than I was expecting, but its not that short, is it?"

She was hesitant to be rough with him, as she had some difficulty controlling her strength when aroused, and left it up to him to force his way into her soft, warm, tight interior.

Zack wanted to say something but he was guided to her breast and he roughly suckled and licked her nipple. His teeth biting down on it a bit rougher then before and his mouth going to work. She seemed to show her true colors as she began to make him do things, it was no surprise a dragon would dominate. He however didn't want to be her little toy./ He thrust harder as she asked if he was this short. His member beginning to go in deeper and deeper. He was only half way but as he thrust harder into her tight channel, he began to shove in more. His hips gyrated a little bit, trying to loosen her up as he did.

"Not at all....I'm only half in..." he grunted and pulled back, he was nearly out of her, and he really had to use his legs a bit to propel himself forward and into her. However as he did he felt her thighs touch his as he speared himself in all the way save for maybe an inch from the base. Now he could feel the tip kissing the very back of her tight tunnel. Her womb wass gingerly trasing him, the tight entrance proving to keep him out. His hips moved though, sharply and fast and he battered the tip against her last entrance inside.

Back
Top Bottom