Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Studying the Fauna and Flora (Wingshadow & myself)

He held his breath wondering if she figured it out. He thought he would have to get very physical, but she wasn't human, perhaps she was stronger then she seemed, or could cast some kind of magic or something. He was not very well informed of this sort of thing. His thought however where interrupted as he felt her lips gently touch the tip. It sent a shock through him, a bit of his clear pre-ejaculate budded from the tip.

"That feels good Eri," he said as she not only kissed him but even licked him so well. Her warm tongue and soft lips making him pulse and twitch even more. His hands clenched into fists, there was no way she was this naive. He began to even wonder if he was the one in control anymore.

"Mmmm...need more Eri," he said and without a word, his hands grasped her head, gently but firmly he guided her mouth to his shaft and pushed it in past her lips. He pushed her head down, and shoved more then half of his lubed cock into her maw.

(brb, I need to pick up something outside the house for a bit)

Eri breathed in sharply when he placed his hands onto her head, his fingers feeling her soft, fluffy air and the distinct fur on her fox-like ears which poked up out of her hair, and pulled her toward himself as his member invaded her mouth. She looked up at him in a mildly confused manner, but seemed to catch on to what he wished her to do. she carefully grasped his thighs with her hands and pushed herself forward, taking more of his length into her mouth as her rough tongue brushed across his shaft with short, quick strokes. She then slowly pulled her head back and forth, drawing him in and out of her mouth as she continued to pleasure him orally. Her cheeks reddened slightly upon tasting the precum that dripped from the tip of his dick, more than willing to keep up her current pace which he evidently enjoyed greatly.

(I'm back ^_^)

Seth moaned and gasped as she began to suck it on her own. It felt so good, better then he had expected. Her tongue felt amazing as her head dipped down further and he could feel the texture of her tongue against him. "Oh...that feels so much better," he replied as his cock continued to drip in her mouth a bit. He forced her mouth down onto his cock at times, fairly soon he could feel the tip invading her throat only slightly. It was clear she was not used to this, but he also could feel she was more then happy too now. "You like doing this for me Eri?" he asked her gently, her eyes peering up at him, she looked so cute sucking on him with those beautiful eyes.

"Oh....I feel...so strange," he told her, nearly shoving all the way into her throat. He felt he was going to release soon, he wondered if he should tell her or let her get a nice surprise. He decided on the latter and made her take him deeper still.

Eri managed to suppress the gag reflex when this tip pressed agaisnt the back of her mouth and began to invade the top of her throat, her wide eyes studying his reactions to her ministrations on his dick ever so carefully. With the salve all but entirely licked away by her rough tongue, she began to pay special attention to the head of his member every time she drew her head back, licking the entire sensitive surface as well as tasting the fluid slowly flowing from the tip before taking him back into the warm, accepting interior of her mouth. she reached up and grasped the base of his member with her right hand, almost keeping him in place as she sucked him off. It was quite clear at this point that she knew he was about to release and she was making sure she would receive every drop of it.

However inexperienced she was, she knew she couldn't talk with her mouth full so she simply gave him a wordless nod as she began to increase the speed of her bobbing and the pressure of her licks, trying to drive him over the edge. Her tails wagged behind her in a pleased manner and she closed her eyes in concentration, preparing herself for the moment at which she would accept his seed.

Seth felt her suck harder, he head bobbing faster and taking him deeper. Her sudden forceful nature making it to hard to resist any longer. He felt his sack tighten for a moment before he grunted loudly with pleasure. "Oh....yes..." he breathed and his member released, her mouth would be filled with his pent up seed, his length pulsing in her mouth with each sticky release of fluid. It felt like it would last a lifetime before finally his climax subsided.

Gently he let her suck and swallow his seed, once she was finished she could pull her head back if she wished. Though she would notice he had not gone down at all, though it seemed a bit less sore he would still be very hard and rigid.

The inari let out a startled squeak when he suddenly climaxed into her mouth, but she quickly grew accustomed to strange taste and apparently enjoyed it as she showed no hesitation. Eris eagerly drank down every bit of his release, slowly pulling back and licking his member clean as soon as the flow had subsided. She tested his rigidity by stroking him a few times with her hands before looking back up at him with her wide, jewel-like eyes as if wondering how she would get him to calm down. He clearly wasn't satisfied with just this much, now was he?

however, she seemed a bit intimidated at his length now that she had gotten a good look at him and scooted away from him a few feet. She reached up with her right forefinger and wiped away the drops of cum that had dribbled onto her face, licking her fingers as if to savor every drop. Eris was strangely silent through all of this, as if unsure what to say to him after having given him such a treat. Few in the world could have claimed truthfully to have experienced oral sex with an inari.

Seth panted still, feeling the afterglow of his release. She had a talent for this, but it seemed he still wanted more. He let himself catch his breath for a few moments. Her eyes seemed fascinated and pleased, but also nervous. The tiniest bit of her shock at his size made him grin inside. He had a feeling she had never experienced sex, and if she had not for some time then. He wasn't gping to let his opportunity just pass him by either though.

"That felt great Eri," he replied as she studied him. "But...i think I want to do some more," he said, not asking a question. He decided whether she agreed or not he would learn about her, inside and out so to speak.

"M-more?" Eri finally spoke as she held her arms in front of herself in a protective manner, although her voice was soft and subdued, "I'm... Not so sure that would be such a good idea- I mean, you have somewhere you need to get to, right?"

She gave him an awkward smile and her body shifted from side to side in an uncomfortable yet strangely alluring manner as she realized that he stood between herself and the door. Granted, she probably couldn't have run very fast in her yukata anyway, so escape was a bit out of the question but it was still unnerving to see her only route of escape cut off by her own guest. She had certainly never imagined this would be the way her little encounter would turn out.

"I could... I could suck you off again if you would like," the inari offered timidly, but she could tell that he desired something a bit more intimate.

Seth gave her a grin, getting up this time. "Mmm..I'll admit your really good at that," he said at the offer of her sucking him off. "Maybe....if you...do a bit of a strip tease for me I'll be satisfied with that," he said. Never had he forced a girl to do anything, true he liked to get very rough, but they had all been willing...for the most part. His member was still rigid, pointing at her almost, as if he was threatening her with it.

"Come on show me that attractive figure of yours....I bet your not wearing any knickers under that all hmm?" he teased her his cock inches from her face, but he made no motion to force it in, he was going to give her rom to give him a show, but he also was prepared to grab her if she tried to run, though in her attire, catching her would be simple. "I'm in no hurry, you can take it slow if you want."

"Y-you... Just want to see my body?" Eri blinked, a bit unsure what he meant as she stood up and brought her hands down to the sash-like obi that bound her yukata together, "I... I suppose I could do that."

Her fingers tugged on the fabric and began to untie it, the loosening causing the yukata to slide down her shoulders a bit more and expose yet more of her soft, smooth, spotless skin. As the obi finally fell free, she let it slide down her body and form a ring about her feet. She then grasped the edges of her yukata and let it fall from her body as well. The timid girl clasped her legs close together and crossed her arms in front of her soft, round breasts, fidgeting slightly as she stood before him in the buff. As he had expected, she wasn't wearing any undergarments of any sort.

Seth watched her slowly disrobe, it was not really much of a show, but the results where what he wanted anyways. As the fabric slid down her curves he watched her body slowly revealed to him. "My...the clothing really does leave little..." he said, though her soft smooth skin was as gentle as her facial features. He walked up to her. "Have you ever felt anothers tpuch on your before?" he asked her, he was very close to her, his hand softly brushing her cheek. "Daon't hide yourself from my Eri...let me see all of your beautiful body."

Seth then did something she probably would not have expected, he pressed his lips to hers, and gave her a deep kiss. His lips melded with hers for a few moments, giving him ample time to reach around cupping her round backside under her trio of tails, his rigid hard on pressing in between her thighs.

"Of... Of course I have..." Eri murmured, her voice barely above a whisper as his hand caressed her, "Its... Just been a long time, and its embarrassing to expose myself in front of a stranger like this-" Before she could continue her reply, she felt his warm lips against her own, drawing a surprised squeak from her throat which allowed him to fully embrace her and hold her tightly against himself. she could feel his hard member against her stomach, causing her to shiver with the realization that he wouldn't be stopping with just this much. He fully intended on burying his thick man-meat inside of her, that much was clear to her. her tails brushed back and forth across his arm, the soft fur rubbing against his skin as she allowed him to hold her without putting up much of a struggle.

Seth held the kiss, as she squeaked he forced his tongue passed her lips. It was risky, if she bit down it would hurt, but he did anyways and soon his tongue softly twirled around hers. He breathed heavily into the kiss, he could feel she was a little bit excited by this, though maybe just a little. He felt her body, moving back a little to let his hand come around. e spread her legs open just enough so he could gingerly touch her most sensitive spot. Two fingers rubbing against her soft nether lips. He could feel her womanhood, she would be tight, even if not a virgin she had little experience most likely.

He broke his lips away finally, still rubbing her slit. "Mmmm....you seemed to really like this...like this too?" he asked as his fingers ground against her a bit rougher. He could feel her getting a little damp, her bodies natural reaction to the stimulation.

Eri's cheeks reddened quickly and her body warmed from the attention he was paying to her, eyes slightly glazing over with pleasure as he kissed her. When his fingers pressed against her slightly damp sex, she jumped, her hips sliding from side to side slightly as he rubbed his hand over the sensitive lips. She made soft moaning sounds, but didn't reply verbally to his questioning, her hands instead sliding up his sides and pressing against his back instead. If she was hesitant before, she wasn't objecting quite so strongly any longer. She laid her head down against his chest and continued to make subdued pleasured noises as he played with her body and loosened her up.

His fingers rubbed her outer labia roughly, slowly he spread her delicate petal apart and let one of his fingers slip into her wet little snatch. He pumped the digit in and out, being gentle as he made her moan more. "Your so cute..." he told here, his hand stroking her bum once more, and caressing her tails. He slid a second finger into her, pumping them both smoothly in and out, feeling her juices begin to flow a bit more over his hand. "Your getting really wet...bet you want more too," he grinned.

He gingerly slid his fingers out of her, seeing them covered in her feminine fluids. 'Mmmm...enough foreplay....now go and bend over the table Eri," he said, his voice was gentle, but he had not asked, but rather told her to go and do it.

When his fingers began to invade her body, she could feel herself instinctively tighten then loosen around him, as if inviting him deeper into her sex. The dampness soon increased with the continued stimulation, and the deepening of her heated breath seemed to confirm his accusation that she was in the mood for this as well.

Eri whimpered and looked up at him, acknowledging that his words were not a request but a command. She did as he said, laying her upper body down onto the cold surface of the table as she lifted her rear up into the air toward him. Her feet were planted firmly onto the floor of her cottage, but she shifted herself in a nervous manner as her tails flicked back and forth. She folded her arms up by her sides, hands close to her shoulders as she laid her head down on the table and awaited the inevitable penetration.

"P-please be gentle with me," Eri pleaded gently, looking back at him over her left shoulder as her tails wagged in a submissive manner.

Seth watched her obediently follow the order, seeing her firm backside up, both her wet little opening and her tight pucker exposed to him. He moved behind her, lifting her tails up out of the way. The tip of his shaft rubbing her damp opening. "Mmmm....can't wait.." he mumbled to himself. What may have shocked her though was his tip moved from her slit up to her tighter hole. He was only teasing but he wanted to see how she reacted. They usually complained about this form of intimacy, but many came around afterwards, not all though.

"Mmmm...i bet you've never thought to try this?" he asked her curiously, however to keep her happy he again moved to prod at her moist entrance. "Comer on...tell me.....you want this don't you?" he was teasing her, wanting her to say it herself, to say how she needed releif now like he did.

"T-that's the wrong one!" Eri protested, but from her position she couldn't do much other than wiggle a bit in a somewhat desperate manner, "Of course I've never thought of that one before... Its dirty."

When he returned his tip to her sex, she was quite relieved and considered giving in to his request. The way he touched the tip of his manhood against her did make her shiver with anticipation and desire, although this was almost entirely his fault has he had teased and stimulated her to such an extent that her body was practically demanding some form of relief. She held on for some time, merely whimpering before giving in and granting him a vocal reply.

"P...P-please put it in," Eri moaned, pushing her hips back slightly, "Put it inside my tight, wet vagina... I... I want it."

Seth almost laughed at her sudden protests, though he enjoyed her struggling a bit. In truth he could very well do as he wished with her, and not even give a damn. He however would not be so cruel, for now. He rubbed her entrance with his length, getting it nice and slick with her juices. "Nothing dirty about it....well....mostly," he replied to her. He grabbed her hips as she pleaded for him to enter her. He was more then happy to obligue and pressed the tip in.

"Mmmm...so wet and tight," he grunted slowly shoving himself in more. Knowing she had some form of experience,the need to stop halfway did not occur to him. He shoved himself in slowly and deep, feeling the tip nearly kiss her womb before he came to a stop. "Feels so god....your insides are perfect Eri," he said before gradually pumping his hips in and out of her wet hole.

Eri let out a long, pleased groan as his thick, hard length penetrated her damp and ready tunnel. She instantly tightened around him as she pressed himself in almost entirely, her teeth clenching as he nearly reached the entrance to her womb. Her hands were curled into tight fists, grinding against the wooden table as her legs slightly shivered and her feet pushed up to the tips of her toes, pressing up and backward as Seth pushed inward. She turned her head to the side, cheek pressed against the smooth wood as a single drop of saliva slipped out from the corner of her mouth and slid down her face. Her eyes were half-opened, mouth wide as she breathed quickly.

"S-seth... So big," Eri's mind seemed to be in a slight haze as she bathed in the delight of sex, the welcome friction between their bodies further increasing her desire, "G-give it to me... More..."

He saw the sudden change in attitude as he just penetrated her, her mood changing from hesitant to almost crazed for it as she begged him for more. "Mmm...like it...." he said and smiled beginning to thrust in and out of her at a steady rate. He groaned in pleasure as she tightened around him, her insides so tight it made movement almost difficult, but he loved the challenge and thrust a bit harder to get in and out of her damp hole. "Oh so tight.....feeels so good Eri," he moaned.

He shoved himself deeper, feeling his length hitting her womb now, her hips pushing backwards as if wanting him to shove in more. He gave her backside a nice smack, loving the sound her firm ass made as he did. He almost pushed her intonthe table even feeling her body tense for him.

A sharp squeak of surprise and pain escaped her lips when he struck her butt, causing her to lift her head up from off the table and look back at Seth with a soft, pleading look, wordlessly asking him to be gentle with her. She wagged her tails slightly from side to side, soft fur brushing against his chest as he thrust into her body relentlessly, as if to tenderly caress him from her current position. Touching him with her hands was quite out of the question at the moment, as she couldn't reach him and if his choice of pose was any clue, he probably didn't wish her to, either.

Eri popped herself up with her arms, maintaining eye contact with Seth as her body rocked back and forth in time with his penetrations, the table's legs creaking ever so slightly from the force being exerted upon it and the unfamiliar weight of Eri's body bearing down on it. She was trying her best to relax, as she knew that if her body tightened up any more it would probably become quite uncomfortable for both of the, but she was only having limited success as the sensation of his length pressing against the opening to her womb was quite distracting.

Seth saw the look in her eyes, she may not have been a virgin, but it was clear her first time had been far and not nearly as rough. He however liked it that way. He grabbed her backside, thrusting in harder, though as she tightened it hurt just a bit, her insides meant for a smaller male perhaps. "Mmmm....you gotta....calm down," he grunted, his thrusting getting harder in the attempt to loosen her up. "If not....I'll have to stop," he grunted.

There was little intimacy in there sex, no it was primal, needful, and basic. Cuddling was not needed, not unwanted, but he was so pent up he wanted release badly. He gripped her ass more, his fingers digging into her soft meat as he did, his hips rolling to rubb her womb harder.

"N-no, please don't stop..." Eri's hips shifted from side to side slightly, letting him penetrate her at a slightly different angle than before and attempting to assist him in loosening up her tight, moist channel, "I... I'm trying to relax... Just... B-be more gentle with me, please. Its hurting a bit."

The inari was clearly not used to experiencing much pain, especially not during sex, but she was trying her best to endure it and enjoy the experience despite the lack of intimacy. Being something of a romantic herself, this entire experiance was unexpected and awkward, but she had decided it would be better to give in and enjoy it rather than protest and have him sate his desires on her anyway, resulting in a quite undesirable situation. Granted, as he continued to slide back and forth inside of her, the sensations were undeniably pleasurable and the way he pressed against her core made her entire body shiver with delight... Perhaps if he was a bit more affectionate rather than simply lustful, she would have been a bit more eager in this development in the first place.

Seth began to thrust a bit slower, though not really lowering the force, rather then battering her insides he instead gave rough slow thrusts, doing his best to give her the lesser pain she wanted and not wanting to go off so early. "I'm...gonna teach you something good Eri," he told her. He spread her backside a bit, seeing her tight puckered hole. He moved out of her, his length moist with her fluids. "Now....rub yourself....don't mind me," he told her as he ground his moistened length along her backside, getting her two entrances very slick with sexual fluids.

"Rub yourself..." he said once more, grabbing her hand and forcig it betweenm her thighs. "Rub your moist little slit....come on," he said. It was almost like he was training her, like a pet almost, being kind but firm.

Back
Top Bottom