Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Studying the Fauna and Flora (Wingshadow & myself)

The dragon squirmed from the attention he gave her chest, each inch that he thrust himself deeper inside earning him an approving moan of delight. Her tight inner folds tugged on him as he pushed in and gripped him when he drew back out, as if reluctant to allow him to withdraw himself from her body. When he finally pushed up against her womb she gave him a cry of pleasure, "Y-yes... Right there... Keep hitting me right there."

As their hips smacked together, her temperature rose slightly and her breath grew more labored with each that she took, showing that his efforts were having a positive effect. Her body began to loosen slightly around him, then tightened, the opening to her womb beginning to allow just the tip to intrude but not fully penetrate that final barrier.

"T-that's good, Zack... Keep it up," she offered words of encouragement, but honestly they were hardly necessary at this point, "I'm... Just about there."

His body felt so warm, he could feel her heat rising. Like a furnace of pure pleasure he felt her insides begin ti rhythmically tighten and loosen. The feeling was making his member twitch with anticipation, but he held himself off. He wanted her to need it, to feel her climax the moment he was about to. He thrust harder, though his body was not as strong as hers and he was quickly beginning to feel fatigue in his limbs. He held onto her, his mouth working on her breasts as hard as he could. One hand grasped her left tit, and he squeezed it roughly while he lowered his right hand to be down between them.

"Howth....mmmmfth...thuth?" he said through a mouth full of her nipple. His finger began to rub her clit above his cock, he rubbed it roughly as he could feel the erect nub of sensitive flesh rolling under his finger tips. He grasped in between his index and middle finger pinching her clitoris roughly now. He knew very well it might make her clamp down so he braced himself for the sensation of it but continued to tease her as he thrust with redouble effort.

His breathing was beginning to get very labored, but he showed the tenacity of his kind and pushed further, his cock battering harder at her womb, feeling her final barrier opening as he did, he wanted to thrust it in, to penetrateher deepest part and fill her up. He didn't know why, the prospect of her breeding with his seed was outlandish but he wanted to do it inside of her.

When he pinched her clit, she clenched her teeth and made a sound akin to a surprised squeak and a moan at the same time, the walls of her sex clenching tightly around him almost instantly as he did so. She pushed her chest upward as her back arched and her entire body trembled, the entrance to her womb opening just enough for him to push inside, and if he did so it would tighten around his head and hold him deep inside her as she came, intending to force him to cum inside her. She bathed in the pleasure of enjoying her first vaginal climax, her half-opened eyes gazing at her lover with great intensity. Little did Zack know, but monster girls such as herself could actively breed with humans.

"G-good, Z-zack... Cum inside me, let me enjoy the sensation of being filled with your seed!" the dragon was practically demanding it from him, although it would have been a difficult matter indeed to deny her request.

He pushed on feeling his resistance slowly fading. His shaft twitched for release, and his sack began to clench into itself. He did his best to keep going, he panted harder, breath coming out in quickened bursts. He was even beginning to feel a bit light headed, pleasure drunk off of her lusting needs. Zack continued to tease and torment the sensitive parts of her body, trying to make her squeal in pleasure more. He found it rather cute how she had reacted to her clit being teased, it betrayed the imagery of her true self for a moment.

"O-okay...!" he grunted moving his hands away from her breasts to grasp her thighs, his finger sank into her flesh, not breaking skin just holding very tightly. At that moment he thrust a few more times, as hard as he could. On his final one he pulled back, nearly withdrawing from her sex. He didn't though, just as he was a few inches left inside he pushed forward, like a ram it struck her womb, he felt himself hilt inside of her, every inch f him nestled in as his tip fully penetrated her womb. "Oh......my....!" his words where lost though as she tightened and he released, his pent up seed gushing into her like a dam being burst.

"Y-yes..." she could feel his seed flowing into her body, sating the craving she had felt ever since she laid eyes on this human as a potential mate that could fulfill her desires, "Zack... Its so warm deep inside me."

The dragon's body soaked up every last drop of his release, and as her orgasm subsided she lightly pushed back on him and the opening to her womb closed up, sealing all of his seed inside of her, without any of it escaping. She slowly eased herself into a seated position and pulled Zack into a tender hug, kissing him lightly upon the lips while stroking his backside. She reached down and rubbed her left hand over her lower abdomen as if his semen had already fertilized her eggs, relishing in the sensation of being filled.

"T-thank you," she spoke softly and somewhat timidly.

Zack loved this feeling, of release, his pent of needs washing away as his member began to calm down, still stiff within her but slowly growing limp. The head slipping from her wombs entrance, and as they got more comfortable he pulled out of her with a small little wet pop. She felt so nice to be against, her soft body was indeed warm and exotic. He caught her rubbing her abdomen, he wondered if perhaps there was a chance she would have offspring. He would very much like to think he had a hand in keeping her species going.

"It was...my pleasure," he said to her gently. The sound of his voice was in such a way it almost hinted he would be happy to sate her needs if ever she required another donation from an eager male.

~~~~~~

Seth walked through the forest, the trees where thinner in the area, he knew where he needed to be but he had gotten a bit side tracked. He had the strangest feeling his twin brother Zack was not having such a hard time. "Bet he is already at the lake.....damn it all!" he swore. He kicked his boot into the ground, the idea of the other two being fine and dandy agitated him a bit. He did not mean he wished them miserable, but his competitive spirit hated loosing or being bested.

As Seth walked, he began to draw closer to his intended destination but unbeknownst to him he had stumbled upon a small grove of trees tended by a local forest dweller. If he was paying close attention to his surroundings, he would see a small thatch hut in the distance with a straw roof and a small stone well out beside it. There were two small flowerbeds out front and a tiny path leading toward the forest a bit toward his right.

Out of the open doorway stepped a beautiful and elegant creature known as an Inari. She wore a simple yet brightly-decorated garment known as a yukata, the sash wrapped around her middle binding the robe-like article of clothing around herself snugly. At first glance, she looked like a normal young woman, albeit a bit short, but upon closer examination it was clear that she was quite different. She had long blonde hair that reached halfway down her back, and a pair of fox-like ears that peaked out of her golden locks. Her eyes were dark and softly set in her round face, while three fluffy, fox-like tails sprouted up behind her and hung with their tips in the air. She had a timid aura about her and didn't seem to notice Seth right away, but there was something other-worldly about her, rather than simply a girl who happened to be wearing animal accessories. She stepped along the path around to the back of her house, holding a wooden pail in both her hands. She took small, careful steps while her eyes watched her feet, as if expecting to trip on some unseen snag.

The traveler stopped on an old stump to rest for a moment. Aiden had the map which only soured his mood even more. He guessed the little twerp was already at the lake, just waiting for them and probably with his feet in the water. "Geez....I'll due of boredom before I make it," he said to himself and looked around. He noticed a few trees seemed to grow abnormally apart from one another, and the ground was flattened as if used many times. "Maybe it'll be a short cut," he thought and got up making sure he had his things before going onto the narrow path. He hoped this led the way, else he would be lost for sure.

He noticed the small hut as he got further down the path. He felt his hopes brighten thinking perhaps they could help him on his way. It wasn't until he reached the well he saw her. She was an attractive creature, and for a moment he wondered if she lived here all alone. "Um...miss...do you need help?" he asked her seeing she moved with such caution as if afraid to fall or trip.

"Oh!" the inari jumped an inch and looked toward Seth in a slightly startled manner, "I... I'm fine, thank you." Her fox tails wagged back and forth slightly in a friendly manner as if meeting with a human at her remote cottage was an unexpected but pleasant surprise. She gave him a polite nod, as someone from a proper upbringing might do, and a wave.

"Would... You happen to be a traveler? I don't have many guests and I was just about to make some tea for myself... Its so hard to walk around in these new shoes, and I was just afraid I might trip and fall flat on my face," the inari gestured toward the sandals that her feet were shod in, "Perhaps... You would like to take a short break and have some tea with me?"

She smiled at him in a friendly manner, and she honestly did not expect anything more than just a cup of tea and a short chat with the young man. Although she was a monster girl, not all of them were aggressive in their pursuit of males, least of all the more civil ones such as she.

Seth thought for a moment she would scream, however she seemed more, well pleased to see a stranger then afraid of him. He noticed her tails move, at first he thought she just had some strange fashion sense, but he realized she wasn't human, no she was perhaps a creature, he knew the other two would have been able to figure out what she was, he just knew how to get things done. Her attire was very form fitting, and she looked very much alone indeed.

"I am in a bit of a hurry, but a break would not hurt," he said giving her a slight bow, unsure if it was the correct thing to do or not. " I would be happy to have tea with you,' he said she seemed friendly, and a bit naive, perhaps he could stick around for more then tea. "My name is Seth by the way..." he said giving her his name first, it seemed proper to introduce himself before asking a lady of her name. Despite his scar he could be very charming.

"My name is Eri, pleased to meet you, Seth," she reached up and cupped her left cheek in her hand and tilted her head to the side slightly,"Go right inside and make yourself at home... I don't have much to be proud of, but do help yourself to some of the honey candies on the table if you like. I'll be right inside and get the kettle boiling."

She hurried off toward the well and dipped the bucket into the water far below and drew it back up. She hobbled a bit precariously with the now-filled wooden bucket, which wasn't surprising considering how restricted her movements were in her yukata, and followed him into her cottage. A small window pointing toward the east let in ample light and illuminated the small house which had only one room. On one side stood a wood-burning stove and beside it was a sink and counter for preparing food. She had a small cupboard and pantry, and on the other side was a simple wooden table with a glass jar on top containing small, colored candies. Furthest from the door was a rolled-out futon, which she used as her bed.

Eri walked over to the stove and poured some of the water from the bucket into the kettle and turned up the heat on the stove to get it started then walked over to the pantry to retrieve a small box of tea leaves. She poured some into a bowl and began to grind them into a paste, bending over slightly as she did so. The form-fitting yukata showed off her elegant curves as she worked, her tails swaying slightly from side to side in an oddly alluring fashion.

Seth nodded thanking her and went inside. It was a small place, though if one lived alone on did not need much room. She had no trinkets or anything, just the necessities it seemed. He noticed the honey candy as before mentioned. He decided to give one a try, not having had the luxury of such sweets before. The little amber bud of sugary confection tasted good. His body felt very much at ease as it dissolved on his tongue. It made his aches seemingly go away, or at the very least forgotten for the moment.

The tingly sensation lingered on even as she came back in, he decided to take a seat while she worked. He watched her carefully pour the water, her tails swishing side to side. Her firm backside could be seen through her tight clothing, he did not notice any form of crease caused by under garments, the thought of her not wearing any made his mind go to lewd places.

"Your home is very nice Eri," he said to break the silence, though his eyes where glued onto her, his mind mentally pealing awat her clothing as best it could. She was alone, perhaps she was very lonely, he thought as he lusted over her body.

"Why, thank you... A friend of mine built it for me," Eri glanced back at him and flashed him a pleasant, almost playful, smile. She scooped some of the ground tea leaves into two small earthen cups and placed them on opposite sides of the table. By then, the kettle had begun to simmer so she turned down the heat and poured some of the hot water into each of the cups, mixing them carefully before presenting one to Seth.

"Careful... Its pretty hot," she took a seat opposite him at the table and sipped her own cup, her right hand dropping to the sash that bound her yukata together and loosening it slightly to give herself a bit more ease of movement. In the process, the robe slid down her shoulders slightly and gave him a little peak of cleavage.

"So, where are you headed in such a hurry, Seth?" she asked in a soft, soothing voice.

Seth watched her robe slip a bit, he stared at the valley her breasts made, her skin looked so smooth and supple. He swallowed gently. "Thank you," he said with a very slight hint of patience in his voice. He blew on the tea a but, the vapors of steam swirling gently in the air as he did. He let himself take a small sip. It tasted good, but strange to him, not like normal tea. He set it down letting the flavor linger on his tongue, not realizing he had begun to grow a bit aroused by how she now wore her cloths.

"I'm on a quest of sorts, need to find and study well...different species," he said. He felt it may anger to call her a monster, also he was sure she would like to be "studied" though he would love to study every inch of her. "So...have you lived alone....your entire life?" he asked trying to figure if she was indeed alone.

"Oh, so you are a scientist?" Eri blinked, a bit surprised but impressed, "There are a great many species around that need to be properly studied, I suppose, but I never thought anyone paid much attention to these woods. Most of the time only merchants or woodsmen travel through these parts."

"Yes, I've lived here on my own for a while now. Its very quiet and peaceful here, but I do go down to the village on occasion to buy supplies and barter with whatever little trinkets I have made in my free time. Its very relaxing, but hardly a place I would think someone such as yourself would take an interest in," the inari laid her head down on the table, giving him a nice look at her neck and some of her back. It was quite clear that she wasn't wearing a bra if he peered down her yukata, but as the garment was traditionally worn without one this wasn't particularly unusual.

Seth sipped the tea as she spoke, he wouldn't call himself a scientist, he actually didn't know what that was honestly. "Um..yes," he said seeing she was impressed by whatever that was. "Well, this forest is very secretive, so not many have come to study what resides in here," he said, he was trying to seem very smart, he guessed a scientist was smart. He was thankful his brother spoke all nice and proper, else he could not have pulled this off.

He felt himself growing hotter as he could see her back, she was really not wearing any form of under garments. He was amazed how well her breasts held there shape. He felt his swelling member touching under the table gently. He sipped more tea and got an idea. "The tea is very good...." he said then coughed dryly into his hand. "I've never tasted such a brew *cough*....what is it? he asked rubbing his throat as if he had something caught in it.

"Oh, are you alright?" Eri stood up and stepped over toward Seth's chair, laying a hand on his shoulder in a thoughtful manner as she answered his question, "I made the tea from the leaves of a flowering plant known as Camellia... I haven't heard of anyone having trouble with it, and it has some medicinal qualities to it as well."

She stood well within arm's reach of him as she spoke, worried that the tea might have disagreed with him in some way and he was simply drinking it in order to humor her. Granted, the flavor was a bit strong but no one had complained to her about it so she thought it was an unusual taste but a pleasant one.

"Camillia...no nothing bad...just my travels," he replied. "Taken a bit of a beating through the woods...breathing off...and a bit sore," he replied quickly making up reasons to be in a bad situation. There was no way she would fall for such an excuse, but he really was not the genius she thought him to be after all. He however had his hand cover his lower region, as if it was in some sort of distress or pain. She would probably not be naive to think a swollen member was a sign of travelers fatigue.

"Might you have something to soothe a tired body?" he asked her wondering if perhaps her caring heart would overlook the amount of dung he was spewing from his mouth. It was almost a shame to lie to such an attractive.....girl...fox thing that she was. He rubbed his arms hoping to distract her from his swelling appendage.

"Of course, I'll fetch some ointment right away," Eri nodded and hurried off toward the cupboard, taking down a small clay jar which contained a thick paste. She set it down onto the table, opened the lid, and dipped her right pointer and middle finger into the jar before kneeling down beside him, gesturing toward his lower region, "This is where it hurts, right? You really should wear proper traveling clothes or the chafing may cause a severe rash..."

She didn't seem particularly bright about these sorts of things and took his every word as fact, not realizing that he was completely pulling the wool over her eyes for his own purposes. She had likely not had much interaction with human travelers before, and those that had stopped at her place had never attempted to trick her in such a manner.

Seth was a bit awe struck she seemed to buy every word of it, despite her seeing through his fake allergic reaction she found everything else he said to be true and honest. He couldn't believe it but he would keep up the act anyways. "Thank you Eri..." he said and nodded at her advice. He wondered if ever she had seen a man before. Well today would be her day to get every bit of it.
"Perhaps your right....though this has never happened before," he said almost as shocked as her.

"I'll have to remove the article of clothing," he replied and hiked down his pants so she could see his slightly erect member for herself. It did seem oddly enough a bit red, though that may have been from his cupping his hands over it, and the amount of arousal he was beginning to feel.

Without hesitation, Eri began to spread the cold paste onto his member, holding him gently with her left hand as she worked with her right, eyes slightly narrowed in concentration. She might have never seen a man before, at least not in this way, but she was hardly embarrassed at the sight of him. It was almost as if it were strangely natural for her to be doing this for him. Her tails began to wag once again, perhaps with mildly growing excitement on her own part as she spread the ointment all over his shaft and working down toward his balls.

"This doesn't hurt, does it? Sometimes it stings a little if the skin is worn raw," she explained calmly, "But it soothes the soreness and helps you relax, so it should be better soon."

Doubtless the inari had no intention of doing anything more than merely assisting a traveler with his supposed ailment, but the way she moved her hands perhaps hinted at the fact that her fingers were quite dexterous and strong despite her small frame...

Seth gasped gently, the feeling was a bit unpleasant at first, but very slowly as she rubbed it into the skin it began to feel nice, even a bit warm and soothing as she stroked his member. Slowly he began to swell and grow a bit bigger rather then beginning to go limp once more. "It does...feel good...but i think it's ineffective," he commented as his length throbbed in her hand a bit. His cock pulsed gently with arousal, he wondered if the ointment was having an effect too, though as she caressed him it felt very good.

"Perhaps......should try something else?" he suggested though gave no indication as to what. He continued to pant gently, feeling himself tightening up down there. It would be embarassing to suddenly go off in front of her like that.

"Something else?" Eri repeated, pausing in her movements as she considered what else she could try, "I do have some alrune ointment, which has amazing healing qualities, but it has some pretty severe side-effects... Alrune make it for its aphrodisiac properties, after all, so that's hardly unexpected."

She looked up at him with her large, innocent eyes as she turned the question back to him, "Do you have anything in particular that you would like me to do for you?"

The inari placed the lid back onto the jar and set it onto the table before once again starting up rubbing the paste across his hardening member, her face drifting a bit closer to the tip as she paid close attention to her movements. With each throb of his dick, she seemed to become more concerned with how severe this swelling was becoming. Her yukata had loosened slightly while she moved her arms up and down, revealing just the tops of her shoulders and a bit more of lovely cleavage as she worked.

Seth could only watch the attractive monster girl rubbing him so caringly. Had he not been so aroused he would have felt a bit bad. "Mmmm...it may sound childish.....but,,,perhaps kissing it might work?" he suggested. It was common for mothers to kiss a childs sores and as they say "boo-boos" he said. He looked at her eagerly hoping she would confide. The sound of the ointment she suggested was enticing, but he thought he would prefer not to do things through some sexual drug.

He watched her clothing slip off more. He had never seen such a lovely sight. "Mmmm...please..." he said his voice with a bit of pain in it, if anything without stimulation this very well could become painful for him.

"Kissing it, hm?" Eri's eyes narrowed slightly, as if she were starting to figure out what Seth had planned for her, "I suppose I could try that... I don't really mind."

She bent her head forward slightly and kissed the tip of his member with a quick peck of her lips at first, then opened her mouth ever so slightly and licked him. She began to plant kisses and tender licks across his shaft, the slightly bitter flavor of the paste entering her mouth although she offered not even a word of protest as she worked her way downward toward the base of his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom