Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marry, Fuck, Kill

Seiken said:
Marry Picard, kill yoda and fuck Slenderman and his Slenderdick <3

Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby or Alpha from Sesame Street.

Marry Bill, Fuck Alpha, Bury Michael.

Attila the Hun, Mary Queen of Scots, Bill Gates.

Mmmmm, I really don't wanna kill any of them, but I guess I'll have to go with: marry Hermione, fuck Michael Jordan, and kill Snorlax (sorry! :() Michael Jordan and Hermione could just as well be switched, but having a brilliant wizard wife/husband would be pretty cool I think.

A dragon, Princess Bubblegum, and Revnarh :p

Um, Pazzo...I think you skipped SeaChild. And you forgot to add something...

I'd fuck the dragon, marry Princess Bubblegum and reincarnate after killing myself.

Deadpool, Cait sith and a chocobo.

............. Oooops, I stand corrected...

I'd fuck Lady Deadpool 7 ways to next Sunday, Kill Cait Sith (He annoys the crap outta me), And Marry Tifa while she wore a Chocobo costume...

Fire Princess, Peter Griffin, and Mommablackrose

First of all I'd marry Fire Princess, becoming a princess myself. I don't know who Mommablackrose is, but I think I'd probably rather fuck her than Peter Griffin, so I'll do that and kill Peter.

Zaheer (from Legend of Korra), Korra, and a centaur.

Kill Zeus, marry Hades (either the Disney version or the kid icarus uprising version), and fuck the kid icarus uprising version of Medusa

Mokou from Touhou series, Squigly from Skullgirls, and Atlus mascot Jack Frost.

Ummmm, well Mokou's a good choice for either marrying or fucking, and I couldn't kill her anyway... Jack Frost is too cold to get snuggly with... I guess I'll go with: marry Squigly, fuck Mokou, and kill Jack.

C.C. from Code Geass, Marisa from Touhou, and Toph from the Avatar series.

hmmmm....
To hell with the rules. I am enacting order 227.7 of Pazzo's "Fuck this I'm changing it" Directive...
Id Move to an area that supports multiple wives, and marry them all. I couldn't bring myself to just fuck or kill the other two.

Now that the statement has been made I hereby rescind that order. The normal rules of Marry, Fuck, Kill are now reinstated...

Tifa from FFVII, Aeiris from FFVII, Yuffie from FFVII

I'd marry Yuffie ( she's 16 in VII it's k c; ), fuck Tifa and kill Aeris (because f' you.)

Issac Clarke (Dead Space), Maria from Silent Hill 2 and Neytiri from Avatar.

Fuck Samus, marry R2D2 (everyone wants a spouse who's handy, right?), and kill the grim reaper. Does that make me immortal?

A direwolf, a spoiled and bratty, but beautiful vampire girl, and a ten-foot tall demon with very warm skin and very large 'assets'.

Kill the dire wolf, marry the vampire girl and become the slave of her as well as of the demon.

Casper the friendly ghost, Wolverine from the X-Men and Leeloo from The Fifth Element.

Marry Casper, Fuck with Wolverine, and kill Leeloo

Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, and Jotaro Kujo

Marry Joseph Joestar Fuck Jotaro Kujo Kill Jonathan Joestar

Gonna say, no idea who any of them are so I had to look into them.

MY list.

Erza Scarlet [Fairy Tail] // Lulu [FFX] // Nanaja [Sumerian/Akkadian Goddess]

Karameida said:
Marry Joseph Joestar Fuck Jotaro Kujo Kill Jonathan Joestar

Gonna say, no idea who any of them are so I had to look into them.

MY list.

Erza Scarlet [Fairy Tail] // Lulu [FFX] // Nanaja [Sumerian/Akkadian Goddess]

sonofabitch Kara that lineup is impossible...

hands down though I would marry the Goddess Nanaya/Nanaja, Id Fuck Ezra Scarlet, and make it look like I TRIED to kill Lulu but let her get away, since I'm not killing anyone....

Lolth (Forgotten realms Goddess of the Drow), Sune ( Forgotten realms goddess of sensuality and love), Selene (Forgotten realms Goddess of the moon)

Back
Top Bottom