Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marry, Fuck, Kill

@Toujou

Simplest game out there. If you don't know how to play...seriously do people not know how to play? Alright alright I'll explain just put down the gun Mr.Guy-that-the-people-reading-this-can't-see...long name. Anyways you get a list of three people and you have to decide who on the list you'd fuck, who you'd marry and who you would kill....

Marry Clark Gable, kill Humphrey Bogart and fuck Cary Grant.

Johhny Dep, Harley Quin, Slenderman

I will kill Slenderman because he is a murderer. I have to prevent his killing more victims. I will marry Johnny Dep because he is handsome, muscular and good. And last, I will firetruck Harley Quin on a one night stand just for pleasure but no commitment or any attachment.

Alright. What will you do wit the following: a pirate, Aphrodite (the beautiful Greek goddess of love), and Spongebob Squarepants?

I would marry the pirate. He'll be too busy getting in other people's booty for me to care about my sexuality being a problem for the relationship. Beautiful. And then, I would fuck Spongebob Squarepants. Nobody else has the sheer number of holes to keep me entertained. And then, I would kill Aphrodite. She's a stuck up bitch and has had it coming for years.

Deadpool, A jar of mustard with hot sauce, A fully loaded assault weapon of your choice.
How'll that go?

Upon closer inspection of the rules... I can't use objects. People/personalities/characters only...

So, Officialy next trio:
Timmy Turner, Jimmy Neutron, (Hey) Arnold.

Kill Timmy, marry Arnold and fuck Jimmy.

Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Smurfette, Medusa (the gorgon who turns people into stone when they look at her)

Marry Mandy, Fuck Medusa, and Kill Smurfette. Loved Mandy as a character so of course, I'd say "I do!" given the chance. Medusa and I could do a blindfolded titilating thing, so long as Smurfette dies.

Kanye West, John Mayer, and Shia Labeouf

Marry Shia Labeouf >.>, Fuck Kanye West, and Kill John Mayer

(unless this is pre-Kardashian Kanye? Then I'd switch my Marry and Fuck.)

Finn, Rey, Poe

Marry Lara Croft, Fuck James Bond, Kill Abraham Lincoln

Ladies from Community: Shirley Bennett, Annie Edison, and Britta Perry

Marry Luigi, Fuck Bowser, Kill Peach.

Bowser's cock has gotta be huge, even the Dennis Hopper version, Peach needs to be taken out because her dumb ass can't stop getting kidnapped, and I'd cuckold the shit out of Luigi. ...with Bowser, most likely. Once you go shelling, you never go back.

Charlie, Dennis, and Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Again don't know any of them so this is a stab in the dark

Marry Dennis, Kill Mac, fuck Charlie

Another nostalgic game from my past

Spyro the Dragon, Cynder the dragoness and Ember the Dragoness

That's an easy one. Kill Spyro, marry Ember and fuck Cynder.

Crash Bandicoot, Amy Rose from Sonic the Hedgehog, Toad from the Mario games

Kill Toad, Marry Amy and fuck Crash because why not?

Coco Bandicoot, Crunch Bandicoot and Pasadena O Possum From Crash Team racing

Fuck Rouge, Marry Knuckles(he's loyal), and kill Vanilla.

Edward(twilight), Dante(DMC reboot), Vincent Valentine (FF, and FF:Dirge of Cerberus)

Back
Top Bottom