Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marry, Fuck, Kill

That one isn't too hard. The perfect answer is: kill Lolth, fuck Sune, marry Selune.

A draegloth, an aboleth, and a black dragon (all from D&D/Forgotten Realms).

Oh dear... Well, I guess I'd kill Talona, marry Mielikki, and fuck Loviatar? Hopefully that won't hurt too much...

How about: the Watcher in the water (from Lord of the Rings), a unicorn stallion, and Zeratul from Starcraft.

Kill the watcher, have sex with the unicorn stallion and marry Zeratul.

A minotaur, a phoenix and a female omnibus (a succubus who is a hermaphrodite).

Revnarh said:
Kill the watcher, have sex with the unicorn stallion and marry Zeratul.

A minotaur, a phoenix and a female omnibus (a succubus who is a hermaphrodite).

I'd Marry The Pheonix
134439-27464.jpg

I'd gladly shag the minotaur
minotaur3_by_rasmirin-d7ssknp.jpg

And I would kill the Omnibus
tumblr_lgcvgvgeEb1qzxbido1_500.jpg

Sharess, Mystra, and Shar

That's the most safe for work picture of an omnibus that I have ever seen. How did you find it with google?

Marry Mystra, get fucked by Shar and kill Sharess.

A satyr, a hell hound and a centaur

Ooh, I like this one! I think I'll marry the centaur, fuck the satyr, and kill the hell hound

How bout: a nymph, a tentacle monster, and a giant spider?

Marry the nymph (more sexy later), fuck the tentacle monster (assert my dominance), and kill the spider. Fuck spiders.

Mine: Ares the war god, Zeus thunder god, and Poseidon god of the ocean.

Marry Gandalf ( he is old, won't bug me for sex too much I hope) Fuck Poison, kill Saphira.

Margery Tyrell, Asha Greyjoy, Sansa Stark.

Fuck Sheena Fujibayashi before I marry Jessica Albert and after I killed Nel Zelpher.

Luce Yami Asutarite, Lilith from the manga Everyday Life with Monster Girls and Morgiana from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

Hmm, well I've always thought Morgiana was kind of sexy, so I guess I'll bang her. I don't actually know the other two, so I'll just have to take my chances and kill Lilith and marry Asutarite.

Hakurei Reimu (from Touhou), Hinanawi Tenshi (also from Touhou), and a beautiful unicorn.

Marry the dragon, fuck the goddess and kill the ghost but there dead anyways...

Freddy Kruger, Jason Vorhesse (don't know if I'm spelling name right), Chucky

Freddy can probably give the masochist in me plenty of good times, so fuck.
Jason Vorhesse? Don't care for him at all, kill him!!
And I guess now I am The Bride of Chucky....

Edit: My F/M/K question, Dr. Who edition: Weeping angel, Dalek, Slitheen (no Doctor or Master for you, so.. so... not sorry ;) )

That's easy, marry Groot (we are Groot!), have sex with the female naga and kill Hades.

A cute girly bunny boy, a succubus with a cock, and a genderless robot.

Make the bunny boy my slave, get fucked by the succubus' dick, and scrap the robot.

Magical girl time

Rei/Mars, Homura Akemi, and Deadpool

Kill Deadpool, marry Sailor Mars (or civilian name: Rei) because she's kind and sweet while being fierce, then have sex with Homura Akemi (because she's beautiful).

Harry Potter time!
Harry Potter, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Aberforth Dumbledore (the goat-loving brother)
I'd kill Potter, then have sex with Bellatrix and marry Aberforth but the choice is up to you.

Ok...I'd kill Aberforth, marry Harry and make Bellatrix my personal sex slave.

What time is it? Adventure Time!

Finn the human, Cake the cat, the Lich

Back
Top Bottom