Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marry, Fuck, Kill

Like any great widow I will marry them all, fuck them and then kill them for the inheritance.

Jason Mewes, Kevin Smith, and Jason Lee.

I'd Marry Kimberly Perry, Fuck Katy Perry (I think she is so pretty. *Bitch* hehe), and Kill Antoinette Perry.

Bradley Cooper, Pink, and Kate Beckinsale.

marry undertaker, fuck rick grimes, kill walter white (never watched that show...)

katy perry, zoey deschanel, emily blunt

Never heard of Jim Gaffigan, so fuck him. I would so marry Jimmy Carr, so I guess that's bye bye for poor Robin. I don't think it would be a happy marriage for Jimmy though - since I have no pussy he couldn't do the chocker.

François Hollande, Barack Obama and HM Queen Elisabeth II?

I would definitely fuck Barack Obama, marry the Queen (simply to rule my own country, not fond otherwise!) and kill François Hollande, obviously.

Kane, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels

^ Meow, indeed. ^

OK: I guess we're talking about Patrick Kane of the Stanley Cup Champion (Ugh! Barf!) Chicago Blackhawks. What an asshole. The undertaker is all about death, so his fate is pretty much sealed. I have no idea who Shawn Michaels is, but he's hanging around in shaky company (see previous). Zo... let's bulldoze the lot and start over.

Two names from another recent thread: Sarah Palin and Nancy Pelosi; and we'll throw in Valerie Trierweiler (François Hollande's shack job) for lagniappe.

^Aw, boo! They are all WWE wrestler's. Guilty pleasure of mine, I guess.

Can I break the rules and kill all of them? Maybe I'd fuck Sarah Palin.

Okaaaaaay; Boris Johnson, Michelle Pfeiffer (Meow!), Margaret Thatcher.

Pyretta-Blaze said:
^Aw, boo! They are all WWE wrestler's. Guilty pleasure of mine, I guess.

Can I break the rules and kill all of them? Maybe I'd fuck Sarah Palin.

Okaaaaaay; Boris Johnson, Michelle Pfeiffer (Meow!), Margaret Thatcher.

Marry Margarate, Fuck Michelle, and Kill Boris.

Danny McBride, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane.

Kill Randy Orton [I never have liked him, among some other wrestlers. Ugh ... ], Fuck Vin Diesel and marry Dwayne Johnson.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Paisley, Keanu Reeves

Annnnd .... go!

Eh, if I had to be honest, Kill Anderson Cooper, Marry Stephen Colbert, Fuck Conan O'Brien.

Chloe Kardashian, Morgan Freeman, Raw William Johnson.

G'luck, mate.

I can fuck Emma Stone 'til my pecker falls off;

I can kill Craig Ferguson with a .300 Weatherby Magnum from eight hundred yards away; but,

I CANNOT marry Martha Stewart. I just can't.

Next: Cable News Department - Ashley Banfield, Heather Childress, and Rachel Maddow.

Marry Rachel Maddow--love the androgynous look, and I can actually agree with most of her opinions. I'm less familiar with the other two, but the mere fact Heather Childers is associated with Fox News means I'd need to kill her. That means I'll need to fuck Ashleigh Banfield... and I can definitely work with those glasses.

Link, Solid Snake, Marth. And go.

I say kill 'em all! Ok, seriously, after doing some googling to check what they are I would kill Ike, fuck roy and marry Chrom.

How about John Boehner, Barack Obama and Harry Reid?

Back
Top Bottom