Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marry, Fuck, Kill

Marry Princess Rosalina, fuck Princess Daisy, and kill Princess Peach (and steal her mushrooms). Dopey women don't interest me, although with sufficient inducements I can occasionally fake it.

Billy Beane, Billy Elliot and Billy Joel

Marry Billy Joel for the money.
Fuck Billy Beane because he is quite the looker.
Kill Billy Elliot because he was a whiny bitch >w> Enjoyed the movie, hated how much of a pussy he was.

Tori Black, Jennifer White and Rachel Starr.
(Probably NSFW if you Google them >w>)

Since I don't know any of them, I'll just take it in order: marry Terry, fuck Jimmy and kill Howie.

Mary Poppins, Nanny McPhee and Agatha Harkness?

I'll marry George Clooney - for obvious reasons but also because I sort of know his latest girlfriend, the one he says he's going to marry, so it would really piss her off to find I got him first.

I'll fuck George Stephanopoulos because he looks cute - too cute really, which probably means he's gay.

And that leaves me to kill George Bell.

Top Cat, Officer Dibble and Choo-Choo.

Marry Top Cat, fuck Choo-Choo, and kill Officer Dibble (because fuck da police).

Charlie Kelly (played by Charlie Day)
Dennis Reynolds (played by Glenn Howerton)
Mac (played by Rob McElllenheny or something like that)

Ehh, none of that is all that appealing... I guess I'll go with: marry Dennis Reynolds, fuck Charlie Kelly, and kill Mac :-/

Geralt of Rivia, Princess Bubblegum, and Batman (Arkham games version, I guess).

Marry Batman (he's a billionaire in his alter ego!), fuck Princess Bubblegum, blow Geralt's brains out.

Master Roshi (Dragon Ball Z)
Wonder Woman
Jaina Proudmoore (World of Warcraft or Hearthstone)

I would kill Roshi after he showed me how to fight
I would fuck wonder woman
I would marry Jaina Proudmoore (also in warcraft 3=P)

Samus Aran, Captain Falcon, Mario

Well, I have to go with fuck Chewbacca (should be... interesting), marry Nanny McPhee, and, unfortunately, kill Hagrid.

A dragon, a tentacle monster, and a centaur.

Marry the dragon. Fuck the monster, or get raped. Sadly I would cuddle the centaur to death.

Ceil, Alois, and Lizzie.
(All from black butler. And aged up.)

Not big on my Anime. So we'll go in alphabetical order and see what randomness gets me.

I'd choke Alois with my bare hands. Fuck Ceil. And marry Lizzie.

Jax Teller (SoA), Rick Grimes (WD), The Doctor (Doctor Who, must specify which incarnation)

Okay. I'm taking a page from your book Nasty. I don't know anything about Jax Teller or Rick Grimes. So I'll just pick at random.

I'd fuck Jax, kill Rick, and marry the doctor. You're killing me on having to be specific. There are three doctors I really like. Wow. I've always been a Tennant fan though, but Christopher....he's hot. I like a taller, broad shouldered man. So I pick him.

Let's go with some singers. Carrie Underwood. Justin Furstenfeld. Ann Hathaway. (Yes. She does sing too.)

AndNich123 said:
Okay. I'm taking a page from your book Nasty. I don't know anything about Jax Teller or Rick Grimes. So I'll just pick at random.

I'd fuck Jax, kill Rick, and marry the doctor. You're killing me on having to be specific. There are three doctors I really like. Wow. I've always been a Tennant fan though, but Christopher....he's hot. I like a taller, broad shouldered man. So I pick him.

Let's go with some singers. Carrie Underwood. Justin Furstenfeld. Ann Hathaway. (Yes. She does sing too.)

Okay then, finally getting my feet wet in this game...

Slide a knife up under Carrie's ribs, spend a sultry weekend in Cannes with Anne and skip up the aisle to join Justin Furstenfeld before the altar.

Who doesn't like a beard?

Olivia Rogowska, Guy Barney'a and Alison Brie?

Sorry Guy, you gots-to-go!

I make it quick for Guy, out of respect for his Olympian status. He doesn't see it coming. I fuck Olivia Rogowska. And I marry Alison Brie under the pretenses I get to fuck her too, otherwise I switch the two.

Keanu Reeves, Eric Bana, Julia Stiles

I really wanted to join in on this game, but I have no idea who these people are. *Googling....* Ah - I'd fuck Julia, Marry Eric and kill Keanu.

Nixon - Clinton - The Old Lady from Titanic.(Dunno her name.. - the chick who "re-tells the story or something")

Hmm marry the old lady she died at the end of the movie anyhow I think, fuck Chelsea Clinton and Richard Nixon is dead so that is easy

Princess Jasmine, Princess Peach, Princess Zelda

I'd fuck Peach, Marry Zelda and Kill Jasmine. (Just so I can fuck Zelda much more later on! >:) *Fanboiiis all over the place*

*Ahem*

Queen Elizabeth - Me(\o) - Will Smith

Well, I knew I had to murder someone on this site at some point. ;)

Fuck/Kill - Will Smith, You. Whomever gets in my cross hairs first get's popped. The other one get's fucked.

I take scalding hot shower for doing the one thing I swore I'd never do, scraping the first layer of skin off my body and probably crying like a little girl.

Then marry Queen Elizabeth.

Marry > Madonna .. Fuck > Lestat de Lioncourt .. Kill > Henry VII

Walter White .. Hank Schrader .. Jesse Pinkman (If you don't know... look them up!)

Back
Top Bottom