Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Akira jumped when Simon wrapped his arms around his waist and he looked back until Simon kissed his neck. "I-" he tapped Simon's hand "I swear to God, you keep sticking your finger in that batter I'm not going to let you use your loss of memory as an excuse. No, touching the baking ingredients." he stated and shook his head, sighing. "What on Earth will I do with you?" he asked, not all that made since he knew that Simon probably didn't remember that he didn't like it when people did that. He wrapped the mixture up and set it in the refrigerator. He pulled a t-shirt on, not having bothered getting rid of the paint, though when he was in the bathroom, he managed to get the streak of paint on his cheek off.

Akira followed him into the car and looked very confused by where Simon was taking him. He glanced at the building and looked over at Simon, "Why are you taking me here?" he asked, though Simon didn't seem to want to answer and he just followed him to the top. When he saw the display he covered his mouth to keep from gasping. He headed over to the edge of the building and looked around the city, amazed by the view. "It's beautiful." he whispered, looking back towards Simon before moving over to the couch and table. "Why?" he asked, confused as to why Simon would do this for him if he was upset with him.

Simon frowned a little "I've never..." then dropped it, guessing he just didn't remember. "You'll love me and just have to put up with me" he teased, kissing his head before letting him go off to change. A smirk was on his face when Akira asked why he was taking him to his office building, not telling him anything because he wanted it to be a surprise. He sat on the couch and smiled as he watched Akira taking it all it. It truly was gorgeous, he loved the spot and he had a golf tee set up on one end to hit balls when he was really stressed. "Why not?" he replied, putting his arm around the others shoulders. "I love you and I like doing things for you and with you. And even though you may do things I don't particularly care for, I know it must be hard for you to deal with me when all I can't hardly remember anything about you or anything else. It was extremely frustrating for him. A few of the people who knew him and greeted him downstairs he didn't even recognize, just having to smile and keep moving so they wouldn't try to start a conversation with him. "I also wanted to thank you for sticking with me and helping me out. I would be in trouble if I had been on my own. I don't know what would have happened if I was even remotely like I was in college and alone" he said, letting out a sigh.

Akira glanced over to Simon and nodded "You were friendly with Tucker...if that says anything." he leaned towards Simon a bit and smiled. "It wasn't horrible, just very...I'm glad he went and took all your alcohol though, I don't know what I would have done if you started drinking the way that you seemed to want to." he mentioned and chuckled a bit. Akira looked at the food. "So why are you doing this? Or is this just that you wanted to randomly taking me to your business building? Because I feel that if you were going to do something super super special you would have taken me back to that place in the park." he explained and looked over to Simon "I know you don't remember that, but it was very pretty, I liked it."

Simon nodded "yeah, probably a little too friendly, even without alcohol" he muttered softly, looking up at the other "I'm sorry" he apologized for his behavior even though he didn't know that he was with Akira at the time. He laughed softly and nodded "I went through a big drinking and smoking phase, you know, apparently smoking is bad for you" he said, smirking. "My liver probably doesn't appreciate the wine as much as I do, but I've cut back a lot" he said, his fingers playing with Akira's hair. "I took you to the park? Damn, I'm good" he commented, looking confused "how the hell did I get a reservation for there?" he wondered aloud, running a hand through his hair. He was going to have to kick it in gear if he was going to compete with himself, seeing as he couldn't remember anything he had done. "I like the view here, and I don't have to call in all my contacts for a favor for one night, which is probably how I got us in there. You've got to get reservations months in advance" he told the other, not knowing exactly who he would have contacted, though he had many in the food industry because of his job. "They've got a wonderful wine selection, it's really good stuff" he said, leaning back and just looking at his lover. "You make me really happy" he told the other, kissing his head gently.

"Well, I don't know either, you just took me to the place and tried to pull a fast one on me. I felt kind of bad for saying no to you...screwing around in the park might have been fun." he said, his cheeks a bright red. He looked down at his lap after the other kissed him on his head. "You make me really happy too, Simon." he murmured after a small silence. He scooted and leaned his head on Simon's lap and glanced up to the sky. "You weren't all that bad, Simon. When you were younger. You were just as stubborn though and freaking horny. Your libido was through the roof. You would have been lots of fun to tease, even more so then you are now." he chuckled and moved his head a bit to look up at Simon "I love you."

For some reason he felt like they might not have been talking about the same place but asking wouldn't have helped so he just dropped it. He intertwined the fingers on one of their hands and kissed his knuckles. It seemed as though Simon had completely forgotten about the sensitive spot that Akira had, something he probably wouldn't point out to him. He laughed softly and nodded "I'm surprised you didn't. I would have been all over you" he said, smiling down at him. He wondered if he could pull it off so that it seemed that he had forgotten his life again, just to mess with Akira and just to see what he would do. His free hand rubbed the others leg as he sat back and relaxed "I love you, too" he replied softly, leaning down to kiss him before moving back to his spot again. "Are you hungry?" He asked, pouring a glass of wine, another glass sitting there in case Akira wanted a taste of it.

"You were all over me anyways. I felt like I was cheating on you." he shook his head and looked a little confused, but didn't say anything about Simon missing a sensitive spot. Akira kissed him back and looked over to the food before sitting up and nodded "Yeah." he glanced at the wine "What does it taste like?" he asked "Is it more like alcohol or is it more like grapes?" he clarified, nodding towards the wine. "I haven't had much..." he bit his lip. He kind of wanted to try it, having heard that wine had a lot less alcohol than most other drinks, perhaps he could hold that much better than he could hold liquor.

"I give you permission to cheat on me with me, I know how charming I can be" he smirked, making a pleased noise when they kissed. "What? Oh, it's kind of a sharper grape juice I guess" he said, handing Akira his glass of wine for him to try it. "Try it, one little bit isn't going to hurt you, you aren't even driving" he said, not seeing anything wrong with it. If Akira wanted something he would get it for him, as long as they were at home and he wasn't drinking himself drunk he didn't see a problem with letting him have a drink or two in the evening. Akira was mature enough and responsible enough to make his own decisions, not have to abide by the laws that were made for kids who partied and slept with whoever they talked to. Simon filled their plates with the pasta and salad sitting out on the table and took a bite of the food, looking pleased. They had just hired a man to take over one of the Italian restaurants and he would be the head chef, and this was the main reason they had hired him.

Akira chuckled and shook his head. He took the glass and sipped at the wine. He smiled, "I kind of like it. It's pretty good." he said and handed back the glass "Don't know about drinking a glass of my own though..." he mumbled and took the dish, eating the pasta that Simon had dished out "Wow..." he smiled and took another bite. Whoever Simon had hired was good at what he did and he continued to eat the food for a while. Once he finished the pasta he went to the salad, eating things backward but he didn't care. He took another small sip of the wine, but not much. He was still too worried to drink it again on his own.

Simon took the glass back and took another sip of it. "It should be good, it cost enough" he joked, and kissed his cheek "you can have some if you want it" he told him, watching him eat with a small smile "yeah, that's what we thought too when he made us some earlier. You should taste some of the other things he made, including" he began, opening a cheesecake with raspberry sauce on top. He handed the glass over to Akira and began kissing his neck as it grew darker outside. Candles lit around the rooftop, giving a wonderful atmosphere until a door opened on the edge of the roof. "What the hell do you want?" "Sorry Mr. Kovak but your car was broken into" "of course it was. Thankfully, there was nothing in it. Go file the insurance paperwork and call us a cab" he told the man, not even knowing who it was. He corked the wine and put it under his arm "I'm sorry, can we just go home and get some sleep? I'm really sick of people all of a sudden" he said, holding Akira's hand as they went down to the ground floor and got into a taxi that took them home. He locked all the doors and turned the alarm system on before joining Akira, kissing his skin and taking his clothes off "I'm going to go start looking at houses tomorrow, you can come with me if you want" he said, wrapping his arms around his lover and breathing him in deeply.

Akira shook his head "I'm...I'm just not comfortable with that yet..." he said, fidgeting "Maybe another time." he looked at the cheesecake and took the glass before setting it down at Simon started to kiss his neck. He leaned back onto the couch, enjoying the pleasure when he heard the door open. Akira almost shot a glare at who ever had come through the door but his face was buried in Simon's neck from embarrassment. He sighed and nodded, and followed Simon back home, slightly annoyed about the interruption. He headed to bed and laughed when Simon started to kiss him and take his clothes off. "Yeah, I would like that." he said and wrapped his arms around him as well.

Simon chuckled a little as Akira's face was soon buried in his neck, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. He was pleased with the others response and kissed him "good, I'll call the real estate office in the morning. I love you Akira" he whispered, holding him close. When he woke up the next morning, Akira was still sleeping, getting up and making coffee. He could have sworn that they had gone to sleep in Akira's room though. Where had the wine come from? He hadn't heard Tuck come in with it. This was weird. His phone started ringing and he answered it, then grew confused "I have no idea what you're talking about or who you are. No my car didn't get broken into" he started, going outside and not seeing his car "how do you know about this? What do you mean you told me? I have no idea who you are!" he groaned and went into the bedroom, not wanting to wake Akira up but the man said he had to talk to him. Simon had left him a note saying that if he acted strange like he didn't know who anyone was that he needed to talk to Akira, leaving him in charge of pretty much everything. "Hey, Akira, this guy's on the phone for you" he said, handing it to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't really want to have to talk to you this early but Simon doesn't seem to know what's going on, again. I just need someone to come by and get his car" he told the boy, offering to bring it by if it was going to be a problem for him. Simon went back into the kitchen and lifted the bottle to his mouth, drinking some before putting the bottle back down, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples.

Akira rubbed his eyes and looked at Simon, confused as hell as well. "Wha...oh...um..." he glanced over to Simon and followed him into the kitchen "Uh, could you bring it over, I'm sorry, I just...I can't drive and I probably should stay here if he doesn't remember things. I'm so sorry, I promise this shouldn't last terribly long, I mean...he's starting to remember some things right?" he smiled and nodded "Yeah, yeah, okay, thank you." At least the man on the other side of the phone was willing to bring them the car. He had said he would bring it by around noon during his lunch break and wished Akira good luck.

"Simon..." he sighed and took the bottle away from him "You really don't need to be drinking right now. It's only 7 in the morning. Can you not wait until at least 5 pm." he shook his head and put the bottle away, forgetting that he was naked. He needed to call Tucker, he looked back at Simon, well, maybe he couldn't be so hard to handle this time. At least it seemed that he remember them screwing around.

Simon let the bottle go without a noise, turning away from Akira and going back to bed. He pulled the pillow tight over his ears and tried to fall back asleep, feeling sick to his stomach. He didn't sleep much, getting up when he heard Tucker's voice. He pulled some clothes on and went out to the kitchen, smiling at him before going to the fridge. He got some water and reached into his pocket for a cigarette "oh, that's right, I don't smoke anymore" he said almost angrily, throwing the glass across the room, it shattering against the wall. Tuck quickly moved beside Simon and pulled him into his arms, the man collapsing and shaking from tears and anger. "Chill out Simon, we'll go boxing later and then we'll go by the church and talk to Father Paul" he told him, Simon nodding and his breathing starting to slow to a normal rate. Once he had been calmed down they left, having Akira in the front so they could talk "what happened that got him all riled up? It was like he just lost his dog or something" he said quietly.

It was weird, Simon seemed distant and lost, as if he didn't know where he needed to be. He went from going half hearted to all out with his punches and prayed fervently at the church. Tucker spoke to the Father and explained what happened and why he was here since he hasn't gone in a long time. Simon went back to bed when they got back, sleeping for a while and getting up the next afternoon "hey guys, sorry for being so melodramatic yesterday, I had just a little bit of a meltdown with everything going on" he said, shrugging. He ran a hand through his hair and gave Tucker a hug, awkwardly avoiding Akira. "You guys did it" Tuck mouthed to Akira, laughing quietly. He knew Simon well enough to judge his moods and what they meant.

Akira welcomed Tucker into the home and looked over to Simon, smiling until he threw the glass across the room. He jumped and looked almost terrified. He shook his head once they got into the car "I don't have a clue, ask him. I've never seen him like that before." he shivered "He...he mentioned that he used be a bit of an alcoholic once and there was something about an old boyfriend, he didn't go into much detail...did that...did that happen recently..er...well around where he remembers?" Akira sighed a bit "He seemed perfectly okay yesterday..."

Akira watched them duke it out for a while and then looked over to Simon as he headed off to sleep. He busied himself with cleaning the house and swimming and reading. When he noticed that Simon was avoiding him the next day he looked over at Tucker and blushed bright red at what he said. "We..." he shut up and looked over to Simon and just nodded to Tuker, not that he had to. He glanced over at Simon and thought about what he had said earlier, he took a deep breath and headed over to Simon "Simon..." he whispered again his ear, as if it was only for Simon to hear. He nipped on his earlobe "Why...don't we have some fun with Tucker?" he asked, glancing over at Tucker, and winking. He just wanted to tease the crap out of Simon.

Tucker sighed as he drove "that's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm not exactly sure when exactly he thinks it is" he started and looked back at Simon "I'm thinking it probably is. So you're his rebound in his mind" he said, making a slightly unhappy face. "So he was remembering everything fine yesterday?" he asked, though it was unlikely. Simon had had a traumatic brain injury and even though it may seem like he was having great moves forward, he would still have lapses when his brain needed to rest. Simon's body shuddered with the whisper against his ear, his eyes moving to Tucker who was just sitting there and reading a book, glancing up at Akira to see the wink. "If you're interested in him then go talk to him. Leave me out of it" he said, running a hand through his hair. "I've been trying for a while so good luck with him, he's a hard ass" he said, closing his eyes and leaning back into his chair. "It's two, can I have some wine now Tuck?" "nope, you're going to have an aneurysm" "that's bullshit" "maybe so but the doctor said no" "shit." He dropped it then and turned his gaze to Akira, not trying to hide that his eyes moved slowly down the others body. "This isn't anything against you but I know something went down between us but I can't remember how far it went" he said softly so that only Akira could hear him.

"Sort of...I mean, he had forgotten maybe a few weeks or so, but he knew who I was." he sighed.

He pouted when Simon didn't seem to take a hold of the tease other than shiver at the whisper. He nearly moved over to work on something in the kitchen when he heard Simon "I don't take offense and we 'went all the way'" he said and looked over to him "It was quite enjoyable, you are quite the stallion." he whispered, before looking up to Tucker "Hey Tucker, if I asked your for a threesome with Simon and I, would you do it?" he asked, winking yet again. He looked over to Simon, brushing his hand up against Simon's.

Simon had maintained composure, smirking a little "so I've been told" he rather enjoyed referring to himself and hearing Akira call him a 'stallion' though he thought it was strange the male had called him that and he didn't even know it turned him on. His face burned bright red as he heard Akira speaking to Tucker, the man not even phased by the question. Tucker didn't even turn to look at him when he answered "yeah, probably. Just let me know when." Simon looked like he was ready to die, moving quickly and silently into his bedroom and shutting the door. Only then did Tucker look up from his book and turn to Akira "too much at once. He's like a little kitten, he wants to play until you accidentally step on his tail then he's skittish for a while" "TUCKER SHUT UP!" Simon yelled from the other room, hating that he thought he had to tell Akira everything. "I'm not having a threesome with the two of you just so you know. I have a boyfriend."

Akira chuckled when Tucker answered him. He looked over at Simon and cussed under his breath as he left. "Shut up, Tucker." he mumbled, before heading over to the bedroom, looking back over to Tucker before knocking on the door to Simon's bedroom. "Simon...please...open up, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone that far." he said through the door. "Please open the door, let's talk." he said and glanced over to Tucker, waiting for Simon to open the door.

"You can come in Akira but there's nothing to talk about" he said the him. He was just laying on his bed, already having taken his shirt off, just looking at the male who came in. Tucker, meanwhile, left while grumbling about not getting any appreciation from anyone. Simon had turned the tv on and was effectively ignoring Akira. He wasn't mad about anything he was just exhausted and sick of not feeling normal because of his loss of memory. "You need to be more firm and quit letting me tell you want to do ninety percent of the time.

Akira came into the room and looked at Simon "We-" he was cut off when Simon said that he need to stop listening and be firm with him. He walked over to the tv and shut it off "Firm. You want me to be firm with you?" he asked. "I can't believe you!" he moved over to Simon "Look, I know you've forgotten what's happened to you over the past couple of years or whatever. But when you are like this," he gestured to Simon "I just...you..." he shook his head and sighed "Have you ever thought that I might let you tell me what to do because I like to do it?" he asked. "I don't know how to handle you when you are like this...I love you, ok-" he stopped himself and covered his mouth. He wasn't sure how Simon was going to take it, since he technically didn't know that they were together.

Simon had sat up when Akira cut the tv and his voice got louder. He heard those words and Akira had frozen, their eyes meeting. He rubbed his hands together a little "I think we should take a break from each other for a while. To clear our heads if nothing else. I don't want to keep fighting with you because I don't remember anything" he told the other male, having said his piece. He didn't remember anything but obviously Akira did, and he wasn't sure what he wanted and he didn't want to try to live up the the others expectations. It was clear Simon was done talking to him and turned the tv back on and closed his eyes, fighting against the headache that was coming forth.

Akira stayed frozen, not believing the words that came out of Simon's mouth. He looked back over to the TV and then back to Simon. His body was shaking slightly and he walked out of the room and into his own. Akira started to bite his lip and shake a bit. He felt like he had screwed up big time this time. He started to pace the room and think about what he had said, it didn't seem to help but it kept the tears back. He eventually moved into the kitchen and started to clean up a storm, starting with the back of the house and working his way to the front, making sure that every single inch of it was clean, except for Simon's room. Eventually he was passed out on the floor of the living room.

Simon had napped a little and woke up in the middle of the night. He got up and went into the kitchen for a glass of water, drinking it slowly while he moved around to turn all of the lights off that he was surprised Akira had left on. He then found him laying on the floor in the living room and bent down to pick him up, carrying him into the extra bedroom and putting him into bed before he returned to his own room. He woke up early and made coffee, probably the only thing he could make, and drove Akira to work. It was tense between them but he didn't want for the other to move out or feel like he had to move out. Simon knew how to give someone space if that was what they wanted, he was just trying to figure out exactly what he wanted at the moment. He drove to his office and went in, just trying to catch up with what had happened that he had missed. "Oh hey Tuck" he answered the phone, having to pull the speaker away from his ear "yes, I broke up with him, we weren't even dating and he said he loved me. I don't know him and he definitely doesn't know me." He sighed and rolled his eyes "okay, it's my fault I lost my memory, that's fair Tuck" he said, hanging up the phone on him. He left and went home, assuming Akira would find a ride home. Simon was looking around the house and was looking under the counter when the door opened, he stood and hit his head hard, cursing softly and blacking out for a few moments. He woke and looked up at Akira "hey babe, would you get me some ice or something?" he asked, holding his head and hoping he hadn't started bleeding. Simon got up and kissed Akira on the cheek "how was work?"

Akira woke up in his bed, looking really confused. He didn't remember falling asleep in bed. Let alone how he was supposed to deal with Simon. He was quiet and didn't talk to Simon. When Tucker called him he explained to him what had happened before going back to work. He shook his head and sighed as he worked. Trying hard not to slip into a depression. Both of his employees had to keep him in the back and constantly working until one of them brought him home and made sure he was okay. Akira opened the door and headed towards his room until he heard Simon. He glanced over to him and blinked at the kiss on the cheek. "W-..." he trailed off "Wh-what is the last thing you remember?" he asked. He was on the verge of tears, he wasn't going to be able to handle it like this much more.

Back
Top Bottom