Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Akira nodded "Sure, no problem." he said and smiled. he lounged around the house with Simon, glancing over to him when he asked if he had a boyfriend. He wasn't really sure how to answer it. He did, it was Simon, but the doctor said that he shouldn't try to force him to remember "Sort of..." he finally said, "We are sort of on a break right now. Planning on seeing other people." he explained. "We've just grown apart." he shrugged and checked to make sure that Simon wasn't going to be drinking any alcohol. "I'm guessing Tucker took all the wine." he said when he saw that Simon only had water. "Good."

Simon looked a little disappointed at the pause and first response but was glad they were taking a break. It mean he was either looking for someone or he was too hurt to even look at another male and the second clearly wasn't what was going on. "Well hopefully someone will show up that makes you happy" he said, smiling at him. "Yes, he took the wine" he said, grumbling to himself. He opened the fridge and slid open a drawer, damn, he got that one too. "There is nothing wrong with a glass of wine on occasion" he said, still moving around the house and looking in places he had hid bottles before, and apparently Tucker had gotten all of them. Simon didn't realize that with the years he had lost he hadn't continued to hide his drinks, he hadn't needed to because his parents stopped coming over. Simon finished off a glass of water and sat on the couch, yawning and laying his head back. "He's a fool to let you go. You're sweet and very attractive" he told the other, only half believing he had actually said it.

Akira watched the other search the house, shaking his head and sat down on the chair opposite the couch. "Yeah, I suppose." he blushed a bit when he was complemented "Thanks." he said and glanced away "Nothing fancy, by the way. I don't want anything fancy as a dinner." he glanced down at his wrist, still wearing the bracelet that Simon had bought him. His face turned sad for a split second before he fiddled with it. He hadn't even felt it on his wrist the whole day, he guessed that all the commotion had made him forget that he was wearing it.

Well, Simon was now stuck, no idea coming forward as to where to take the male for dinner now. He opened his mouth and then closed it again, laughing quietly "I'm not even allowed to drive right now, and you can't, so I guess we're just hanging out here" he said, watching the other fiddle with the bracelet around his wrist, a sad look on the others face "did he give that to you?" he asked softly, as if giving him the option to answer if he wanted or remain silent as well. "Tell me about him" he asked and told Akira to join him on the couch. Simon took his hand and pulled him close "I get this feeling like you're a really important person in my life and I don't like seeing you sad like this. If you need anything or just want to talk you can come talk to me, I'm an open slate" he said, a slight smirk appearing on his face given the situation.

Akira smiled, well it seemed that the other remembered some things about him, that was good. "There is a thing called a taxi and another thing called a bus. It's not glamorous but it works." Akira's smile faded when Simon asked his question and chose not to answer. He didn't even know how to answer a question like that without hurting or giving too much information to Simon. He got up and stood in front of Simon until the other pulled him close. Akira listened to what Simon was say and pushed away from him, looking at him. "I-I-..." he looked away and sat at the end of the couch "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push away like that, something startled me." he lied, but he didn't want to fuck up what he seemed to have going with Simon.

"He's...he's stubborn and kind. He loves me dearly, at least he used to. He loves my baking and he's the one that actually got me the bakery." he bit his lip and looked at Simon. "He doesn't really buy me things because he's know I don't like it. He's kind of pig headed and jealous when it comes to any other guys that hit on me." Akira chuckled "I probably don't thank him enough for half of what he's done. I know I haven't thanked him properly for getting shot for me." he glanced toward's Simon's leg and tried to hide that he had looked. "There was a thief at my apartment and he ended up getting shot when he went to check things out. I owe probably my life to him and I love him that much, not before of the shot, but just because I do." he licked his lips and pulled his legs up to his chest. "I miss him and I wish he would come back to me, but I know that might not happen, so I'm going to find another person that I can love just as much." he remembered he was trying to win Simon back, not give him any reason to not. He held back a smirk, wondering if Simon would still be jealous if he still seemed to feel like he did. "He also was pretty good in bed." he whispered.

Simon made a face though tried to hide it so he wouldn't seem like he was acting like he was better than anyone else even though he absolutely loathed having to take a taxi or the bus. He preferred to drive because of the intimacy. A frown appeared on his face, feeling rejected by the other and he didn't take that well. He was a little weary of what the other had to say after that though he soon felt bad though it seemed Akira was still very much attached to his previous lover and not supremely interested in finding someone else. The other mentioned his boyfriend being shot for him and then immediately looked at his leg, guessing that was where he had been shot, and then the other mentioned how good he was in bed. Simon didn't know if it was a challenge but it turned him on immensely. He licked his lips and looked at the other, studying him and his body language as if he were a predator honing in on his prey. "So what have you been doing living with me? I can't really see myself having someone living with me if they aren't 'with' me, if you catch my drift" he said, smirking a little. He wouldn't kick the other out if he still decided he didn't want to be with Simon but it might grow awkward between them.

This Simon was far more self confidant, if that was possible, not remembering the more humbling experiences, not that there really were any. It was more that young invincible thought process, completely forgetting the things in his life that had hurt him emotionally. "You know? I think I have a place we can go" he said, calling a company for a cab, preferring it to a bus. He had on jeans and flip flops, meaning it was clearly a more laid back place, as Akira requested. They drove out of town and down a dirt road, finding a run down little building that looked slightly sketchy. He took him inside and put his sunglasses on the top of his head, the place reeked of alcohol and smoke but he led Akira towards the back, where there were two full sized beach volleyball courts with tables surrounding them. He sat next to Akira and put an arm on the back of his chair, they were both facing one of the courts "pretty cool huh?" he asked, smiling at him. A couple of guys made a big deal when they saw him, claiming it had been years and he didn't hardly look any older. They talked him into playing doubles with them and he told Akira he'd be back momentarily and for him to order for him.

Simon pulled the shirt off and rolled the bottom of his pants up while going barefoot. It all came to him naturally and he was laughing with the men most of the time. "Who are you with?" "his name is Akira" "are you together?" "no, but I'm working on it" he said, glasses on so that Akira wouldn't be able to tell if he was looking at him, though he sent smiles his way often. They finished their game and Simon's team one, giving an over the top bow and earning a shove from one of the males "don't be a sore loser Max" he teased, breathing a little harder and sweating a little, sitting back down next to Akira and downing a water. "I apologize for my absence" he told the other, kissing his knuckles and leaning back in his chair "what did you order?"

Akira gave an awkward smile, now what? He felt like he was creating an entire relationship on a lie, but he was in love with Simon even if Simon didn't seem to be in love with him anymore. He fidgeted, trying to think about how to put why he was there. Tucker had said to encourage and then deny. He looked back at Simon and chuckled "Well, I'll give you that one...you really don't live with someone unless they are 'with' you." he said and smirked a bit. "Can't say that started our...relationship" he said the word carefully, as if he was trying to find another word for it. This Simon seemed like he would sleep around, if monogamously, he could probably pull that off.

He blinked and followed Simon into the cab when it got there. This Simon surprised Akira, he never thought that Simon would have brought him to a place that clearly wasn't 'savory' as the other places he had been taken. He chuckled when Simon asked him what he thought about the place "It...is different." he had wrinkled his nose when he came in, he was uncomfortable with the smell of smoke and alcohol. He was worried that Simon might try to drink or smoke while he was here, Simon didn't remember that Akira had a problem with him doing this. When the guys stole Simon away Akira ordered whatever the waiter recommended, he was pretty sure it was some kind of meat and a salad.

Akira smiled at Simon when he same back and chuckled at the kiss. "It's fine. Who were your friends? I've never met them." he said and glanced at the menu the waiter had left "This." he pointed at a Sea Bass dish and smiled, "I know you like it and though you don't remember it, you haven't had it in a while." he hoped explaining that much wasn't forcing any memories.

Simon sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, smiling at the other, thanking the man who brought him food. "Really? I don't ever remember having it before" he took a bite of the fish and his eyes went wide. "You are a genius. I absolutely love you" he declared, kissing the other on the mouth and taking another large bite of the fish. "They were high school and college buddies, they know how to have a good time" he said, smiling "I don't know why I wouldnt still be friends with them." Simon began humming softly, the French song he had first sung to Akira though he, of course, didn't remember that. "Did I quit smoking? I don't have the shakiness I got when I first quit" he said, glad he had quit after that time. He ate the full plate and relaxed, his hand twitching occasionally, as if he couldn't decide on whether he wanted to take the males hand or wait until he was sure about his intentions. When he got home with Akira he undressed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and his eye got caught on a mark on his thigh, touching it before moving into Akira's room. He was only wearing the sweats and leaned against the doorframe "do you know what happened to my leg?" he asked, watching the others face. He gave the other a few moments before advancing on him and kissing him, lips moving against the others, their lips fitting together well. He pulled away from him, eyes full of want for the man before him, his body seeming to know the other without even ever having touched him before.

Akira smiled "I-" he was cut off by the kiss and held back a smile when the other seemed to not take notice of it at all. He shrugged, "As far as I know you've quit. You still drink often though." he mumbled and went to eating his sea bass. Akira glanced up when Simon started to hum the French song, he suppressed a gasp and covered his mouth as if catching a piece of food that slipped out. It was driving him nuts all the things Simon would do, but have no idea he was doing it.

He headed over to his room when they got back home and was about to read a book until he heard Simon come in. He looked over and bit his lip "No." he lied, it would give too much away, there wasn't many things that could explain the mark on Simon's leg. Akira kissed him back, about to put his arms around him right when Simon pulled away. He looked at Simon and hesitated before taking a step forward and leaning up to Simon's ear, gently biting on the earlobe. "You really should let yourself be so easy to read, you're like an open book even without the advantage of me already knowing you more than you know me." he whispered, almost seductively and then backed up "I'm going to go clean some dishes." he smiled as if he hadn't just done something he knew would arouse Simon and walked off to the kitchen, like nothing happened.

Simon grabbed Akira's wrist when he pulled away from him, the tingling still in his body after feeling the shock of having his ear bitten. He pulled him back dingo his embrace and kissed him, more fervently now, needing to touch the other and needing to feel his skin. "Maybe I just prefer not to hide anything" he muttered against his skin. His fingers had tangled in the longer hair, pushing their lips and bodies impossibly closer until the door opened and a uniformed figure entered. He jumped away from Akira as if he had been caught by his father and looked awkward "I'm going to bed" he decided, turning nervously away from Akira and going into his bedroom. "I am SO sorry" Tuck mouthed towards the other male "I didn't think he was going to be all over you yet. He obviously remembers you somehow. He doesnt do that until he's had a half bottle of wine if it's a stranger" he told Akira, apologizing again and pulling off his clothes before going to bed. Tucker had no doubt Akira would easily be able to get Simon wrapped around his finger.

Akira gasped and looked back to Simon, letting himself be pulled into the embrace and kissed back. "Then don't." he whispered back, knowing that it was a stupid answer. It sounded more like he was answering another question that held in the air. He wanted this as bad as Simon did and was thoroughly confused when he jumped away from him. A dark glare was sent to Tucker when Simon left. "Yeah....well thanks for interrupting. Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" he asked, hissing the words. He stood in his bed room, annoyed, hot, and horny. He had never been turned on by a kiss like that, but that kiss had been filled with an uncertain want. Akira paced his room for a bit before heading to the shower and jacking off, having forgotten to lock the shower door, since he usually didn't have to.

Simon debated in his mind going back or going to bed, in the end giving in to his desire and listening for silence from Tucker, sneaking around and shutting himself in Akira's room. He heard the shower going and smirked, pulling his clothes off and stepping into the shower behind him silently. His hand moved forward to replace Akira's around the boys member at the same time his lips met skin. He turned him around and resumed the kiss whole heartedly Simon pulled him closer and grabbed the males butt, something he had been wanting to do since he set eyes on him, squeezing and kneading them in his hands, making a pleased noise. His fingers searched the others body, finding where it's direction changed, though seeming to have already been with him before. He dropped to his knees carefully and took Akira's member into his mouth, moaning around it while sucking and taking it all in.

Akira gasped when he felt another hand on him. His eyes shot open and he turned to see who it was. "Simon!" he looked startled but not for long. Soon he was kissing Simon back just as before, his arms wrapping around his neck and hands tangling themselves in his hair. He groaned as Simon pulled him closer, squeezing his ass, letting his hands travel around his body. Akira followed Simon with his eyes and moaned as his member was taken, he let his head roll back and leaned carefully back against the wall, shivering at how cold it was. "Oh Simon..." he groaned and closed his eyes "kimochīi...motto"

Simon moaned around the cock in his mouth, and gripped the boys hips. He stood and pulled the other close, picking him up and carrying him into the bedroom. He didn't even care that they were wet at this point, laying with Akira on the bed. He kissed him and spread his legs, positioning himself between the spread legs and kissed the male as he gently pushed into him, a long moan falling from his lips. Hearing the male speak in another language was extremely hot and he pushed his hips all the way into Akira and kissed him hard, moving in and out of the other. He felt wonderful, and he felt attached to Akira in some way, as if he had done this before and had been with the other male before. He didn't really have a problem with it, he just thought it was a little strange.

Akira gasped as the other picked him up, though he didn't really seem to care either that they were wet. He kissed him back, the passion was intense for him. He spread his legs with Simon and helped the other push into him. "Kami, tsudzukeru" he continued to speak to Simon in Japanese, as the passion kept growing. He didn't realize that Simon clearly didn't remember him, but at the moment he didn't really care either. He wasn't feeling the same things that Simon was feeling, but for some reason this felt far more passionate to him then any other time he had fucked around with him. "Simon," he moaned.

The words he couldn't understand moved him to thrust harder and drive Akira wild. He didn't feel older than the boy underneath him. Hearing his name set him off, his thrusting coming to its last few deep thrusts before he came in the boys ass, breathing heavily and jacking the other off to completion. He let out a sigh and moved off of Akira, turning to look at the male and smiling a little. "Mmm, I like you" he teased, kissing him and pulling him into his chest. A hand absentmindedly began stroking his arm while his eyes closed and he fell asleep promptly, exhausted from everything that had happened today. Simon slept for a long time before he woke up, yawning, turning and feeling a lack of warmth beside him. At first he didn't even realize where he was since he had never slept in the guest room before. He had a throbbing headache and groaned as he got out of bed "Akira? I feel like I'm eighty years old" he complained, not bothering to put clothes on. His saw Tuck and swore, wrapping a blanket around his waist "what the hell are you doing in my house?" he asked harshly, a hand pushing the hair out of his face as he looked confused "and how do you know who he is?" he asked Akira, looking extremely confused, taking about four advils and looking at both of them. His eyes caught the glass cabinet that held his wine and looked at Tucker "what the hell did you do with my wine? That shit is expensive" he told him. Simon laughed a little to himself and went back into his bedroom, washing his face before coming back out in the same blanket, eyes closed "okay, this is just a bad dream, bad dream" he repeated to himself before opening his eyes "go away! I don't know what you want but I don't want you in my house!" he yelled, going into his room and slamming the door, laying down on his bed and trying to get over the throbbing headache that was threatening to make his head explode.

Akira came, catching his own breath and kissing back "I lo-like you too." he said, correcting himself before it was too late. He cuddled up with Simon before falling asleep. When he woke up the next morning he headed out and started to make breakfast after pulling on a shirt. He was talking to Tucker when Simon came out looking confused. Akira kept his mouth shut, wincing at the slammed door. "Well, I'm going to assume that means he remembers...I hope..." he glanced over to Tucker. "I probably should go talk to him. If you leave before we finish, thank you for the help. You can bring the wine by the bakery if you really don't want to come back." he explained and headed over to the room, leaving Tucker to eat the breakfast he had made.

"Simon?" he questioned, knocking on the door before he entered. "I take it you remember who I am now?" he asked, moving to sit on the bed. "Tucker was here because I asked him to help me with you. You were a little wild and you couldn't remember who I was...he helped me out a lot. What happened between you two? He's such a nice guy and you seemed to really like him, well, when you couldn't remember anything." he asked, looking confused. "We can talk later if you want..."

"Yeah?" he said softly, hearing Akira's voice outside his door. "Of course I remember who you are, dummy" he teased, taking the boys hand and pulling him closer. He just wanted to feel him close and make sure Akira was his and he wasn't leaving. "What are you talking about?" Simon was so confused, not understand why Akira would even know to call him if he was having a problem. "He was my best friend and he slept with my boyfriend. I must not have remembered what an ass he was to me" he said flatly. "Come here, I just want to hold you" he admitted, wrapping his arms around the boy and laying his head on the others chest. He closed his eyes and just let himself fall asleep, hoping the headache would go away soon. He didn't feel it if Akira moved or left him. His body was so exhausted it just wanted to heal, including his brain.

Tucker remained, making sure that Simon didn't flip out on Akira and hurt him. He had known him to have horrible temper tantrums, glad that they were at least somewhat restrained by now. "Well it was very nice to meet you. I'm glad he's got someone he cares about so deeply. I'm surprised he didn't freak out because I was talking to you. I figured he'd think I was trying to sleep with you. I'm sorry, tell him that. We didn't mean to hurt him like that." Simon had gone into a deep depression after he found the two in bed together. He got his own dorm room and wouldn't talk to anyone, it was why he had started drinking so heavily, only lately getting into a better drinking habit and not drinking himself to sleep every night. It was why he drank more in stressful situations. "If you need me you know where to find me" he said, grabbing his things and leaving the house quietly.

Akira smiled and just shook his head. He would explain it later when Simon was more coherent. He waited until Simon was asleep before getting up and going to talk to Tucker. He nodded "I'll tell him." he said and smiled at him "I know. Thank you for the help, I wouldn't have known what to do." he glanced back towards where Simon was sleeping and smiled "I hope one day you two can get back together and be friends again, you seemed to really care for each other before everything happened." Akira waved goodbye before cleaning up the house a bit and making up the guest bedroom again. He glanced over at the pool and to where Simon was, figuring he would be asleep for a few more hours at least. He decided he was going go bathing in the pool. Undressing his way to it he reached the pool naked and got in, sighing in the relief that it brought him.

Simon woke up, needing to use the bathroom. He did so then moved into the kitchen to get some water. As he was sipping on the liquid he looked out to the pool, seeing Akira and a smile formed on his face. He left the glass there and went back into his bedroom. If he actually had acted strange he wanted Akira to be able to relax for a while, and he could go back to sleep for a little while longer. He woke up again when he heard the door shut from the boy coming back inside. He yawned and trudged outside in flannel pants, looking as if he had just woken up with the hair on one side of his head sticking straight up. He licked his lips and sat down on the couch, crossing his legs and watching the other, waiting for him to get dressed and come talk to him. The sight of his body didn't have the same effect it usually did for some reason, probably just because he was still half asleep and upset Tuck had been in his house with Akira.

Akira was humming when he came inside and got dressed. He moved out towards the kitchen when he saw Simon and smiled "Hey." he said and put away some dishes before coming back out and sitting on the couch. "Did you sleep well?" he asked, looking at Simon. "I guess you don't remember anything that's happened in the past few days..." he said, glancing down at his lap. He was kind of happy if Simon didn't, it meant he could leave well alone and not have to explain how mad he was at Simon in the beginning.

"Hey" he responded back, watching him move around and then come to rest near him on the couch. He didn't attempt to touch him, just looking at the boy. He shook his head when asked about the last few days "the last thing I remember is going to the fair and you refusing to touch me" he said, still looking a little hurt because of it. "I don't even remember why you wouldn't touch me. With a lot of my memories there isn't sound, so I don't know what you're saying but I can just feel you pushing me away over and over again" he said, in clear distress. "I know I'm missing more than a few days, there are random years that I just can't remember and I don't like it at all" he said, his eyes starting to fill with tears while he fell forward and put his face into Akira's lap, just wanting for the other to touch and hold him right now.

Akira nodded, "so...you aren't completely better..." he mumbled and laid his hands in Simon's hair when he placed his face in his lap. He sighed and started to run his hands in his hair. "The doctor's told me not to help you remember anything...but I want to leave that up to you." he said and scratched at Simon's head "Do you want me to tell you, at least a summary of what has happened?" he asked, smiling softly "I had a legitimate reason not to be touching you, just so you know."

Simon breathed deeply when he felt the fingers in his hair and inhaled the smell of the other to calm him. He looked up at the other, unsure if he should try and piece some of his recent past together or if he should just wait. Maybe learning about it in pieces wouldn't be so bad for his head. "Just tell me what happened with my parents, I have a weird feeling about them but I don't remember doing anything with them recently" he was quiet for a few moments. "I didn't care that you had a legitimate reason, just in case you didn't know. I don't particularly enjoy that being my last memory of you" he had added, exhaling and letting his fingers mess with one of the others wrists. "I hope I gave you this, I'm not a fan of secret admirers." Simon closed his eyes and just focused on the feeling of Akira's fingers against his scalp, the repetitive action calming and relaxing him immensely. "I'm sorry this happened, I know it can't be easy for you. What did I do?"

"We went to lunch..." he said, licking his lips "So I got to meet your parents and your sister and her husband and your nephew. I'm baking a cake for his birthday, which is next week." he explained, keeping it as simple as possible "I think the meeting went over well. I'm not really sure how your dad feels about me, but your mom likes me." he chuckled and glanced down to his wrist. "Yes, you gave it to me. I don't have any secret admirers...anymore...I think..." he frowned at the statement but just shook it off and kept massaging Simon head, slowly working towards his shoulders and back. "I don't think I should tell you that one." he answered Simon's question of what he did. "Not yet anyway." he bit his lip. That would probably get Simon to believe that he did something wrong. Which, in Akira's opinion he did, but he didn't know the whole story either. "Let's just say you fell and hit your head, Tucker and I took you to the hospital and they found out you had amnesia."

Back
Top Bottom