Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Simon seemed surprised that he was even willing to take Akira to meet his parents. He was worried about his nephew's birthday, he had no idea if he had even gotten him anything and he didn't know what to do. Him not remembering anything wouldn't suffice for a young boy on his birthday. "My dad is a man who knows what he believes and refuses to bend to anyone else's will, even if it's good for him" besides that he was glad his mother liked his boyfriend, though that didn't surprise him at all. They probably talked about baking or something of the like. Simon frowned, not liking the sound of that. He was about to answer when he felt the hands moving down his neck and shoulders, moaning softly. "Why was Tucker there?" he asked the man, not sounding angry or upset, just confused at why he had conveniently been there to help out.

The phone rang then, Simon rolling over so Akira could get up to get it. He didn't feel like talking to anybody and he thought he had a legitimate reason not to. It was Fischer on the other line "that stupid kid is here asking for you and your boyfriend, which I'm assuming is Simon. What did you do to piss him off Akira?" he asked softly. They had served him and hadn't said anything, telling him that Akira wasn't there at the moment. He turned back to the front of the store and Fischer didn't see anybody there "never mind, I guess he got the memo and decided he would leave. Hope everything is going okay there, we're doing fine here so don't worry about it" he reassured the other and hung up the phone. Not long after he had put the phone down the doorbell rang, causing a frown from Simon.

He got up and went with Akira to the door, the face on the other side vaguely familiar but no names came to mind. "Can I help you?" he asked politely, the boy looking a little distressed. "Yeah, you can get out of my way. I came to talk to him" he said, pointing at Akira. "Well, since you came to my house, you can talk to me. And he has a name" he added, staring down the other who pulled a knife out. Simon made more of an exhausted noise than one of fear, grabbing his wrist when it was thrust at him, twisting it sharply while pulling a knee up hard into the boys groin. He slid the knife out of his hand while Damien fell to his knees "now get off my property before I call the police" he said angrily and shut the door, locking it for good measure before turning to Akira "who in the hell was that and why do they know where I live?" he asked, closing the knife and putting it in a drawer next to his door.

Akira opened his mouth, he new that he was going to have to tell Simon eventually about why Tucker was there but the phone rang. He answered it "Oh, ah...um...oh okay." he said, not being able to get a word in edge wise. He shook his head and sighed when he heard the door bell ring. Akira blinked and gulped "Damien..." he jumped up when he saw the knife "Damien! Stop it!" he screamed at him and ran forward to stop him when Simon pushed him out the door instead. Akira froze when Simon turned to look at him.

"I-" he bit his lip and looked away. "He's the reason Tucker was here...oddly...and loosely...but he is the reason." he sighed and bit his lip again "Damien...he's the guy that has been hitting on me for the past few weeks. I went to his concert alone because you had work that night, he brought me home later. That's how he knows where you live." he explained, and started to pace in front of Simon. "Tucker was here because we went to another one of his concerts, I hoped that he would get the hint that I was with you and wasn't interested in him. Well, you seemed to not like that he hit on me and didn't handle it the best way possible. Anyway, I went to dance and you started to flirt with some...some...some skank and then left with her!" he was pacing even faster and stopped to look at Simon "Well, apperantly she drugged you and stole all your stuff, so you called the police and Tucker showed up and you were all buddy buddy with him and we took you to the hospital and then he stayed over because I couldn't handle that you had decided it was okay to kiss someone else! And maybe you were drugged by that time, I'll give you that but god!" He took a breath and looked like he was about to cry. "Everything was just so screwed up...and it's no one's fault really, but I just...I couldn't handle it by myself and Tucker was here to help. He's a cop now..."

Simon remained silent while the other spoke, a little angry that he hadn't known this, especially since it seemed like this was the first time Akira was telling him. He made a mental note about the 'skank' as the boy called her, a little smirk forming on his lips, thinking it was a little funny he was that upset about it. "Come here" he said softly, gently. He pulled Akira close and hugged him tightly, kissing his head and making a calming sound. "Now why in the world would I want to kiss anyone else but you? I would have to be drugged for something like that to happen" he looked down at the other and kissed his lips lightly, framing his face with his hands. "I love you so much, and I would never do anything that would hurt you like that, no matter how much I dislike that little prick you brought to my house trying to kill me" he teased, closing his eyes and touching their foreheads together. "Everything will be fine. But if it's not, we'll just move out in the middle of nowhere and live off of plants and monkeys" he joked with him, grabbing his butt playfully. "Come on, I think you need a massage" he told the other. They were wonderful, the person laying down got a nice massage by the person they loved while the other got to rub their hands all over the person they loved and it just turned on both people until they were going at it. It sounded like a good time to Simon.

Akira looked up at Simon "Well, well...well I don't know." he said and looked away "You seemed pretty comfortable with her." he pouted, he still was a little upset, but he couldn't hold it against Simon at all, not after what happened with Damien. He shook his head "I know." he smiled and kissed him on his chin. He groaned at the grab to his ass and smiled "That sounds nice." he said and moved to head over to the bed. "You know...you were really cute when you were younger." he mentioned, "Really cocky. I kind of liked it. Also, you should make sure you go play volleyball every now and then, your friends miss you." he took his shirt off and set it aside before laying down on his stomach.

Simon's eyes followed the other as he moved through the house, following him and smiling at his words. At first he didn't understand what he was talking about but realized his brain must have temporarily forgotten everything since he was twenty two or so. "Well, I'm glad you liked it, it got me into trouble though" he commented, running a hand through his hair. Simone hadn't even thought about going and playing volleyball with his friends in so long, though not surprised his earlier self had gone there. "You know, I'm surprised I took you there. I never took dates there, it was always a nice restaurant with something romantic afterwards" he said, a little confused. He decided that he would have to go out and play some, he enjoyed it and was fairly good at it. "Well, I'll go if you come with me" he bargained. He enjoyed showing off his boyfriend when he was so infatuated with him. He pulled his own shirt off and climbed over Akira on the bed. He grabbed some lotion and rubbed it around his hands and between his fingers. Simon started on his neck, kneading the skin and rubbing deep into his body to make him feel better. He could feel the knots of stress that had grown around his shoulders, rolling them out before pulling the pants off of the boy, skipping his butt and moving on to his legs, squeezing them all the way down to his feet, where he rubbed the bottom and tried covering every inch of skin he could reach.

Akira chuckled "Well, I told you I didn't want to go anywhere fancy. I sort of had you to a disadvantage. And I will gladly go back, I get to watch you for once." he let out a sigh when Simon started to massage his shoulders. He helped the other take his pants off and groaned as he worked down his legs and feet. "God, this feels good." he mumbled and closed his eyes, his body relaxing as Simon continued to massage him. "...I won't be going to see Damien again..." he said after a little while "I'm not interested in him and I'm sorry that he came to your door like that, I really thought he had gotten the hint that I wasn't interested. I guess he does now." he explained and bit his lip, though his body was calm as ever.

"It would be like you to cheat when I had nothing to defend myself with except for my startling good looks" he joked, smiling when he felt the other beginning to relax. "Ssshhh" he told him, not worried about the male. If Akira had wanted to be with Damien he could have left when Simon's memory was gone but he didn't and that meant more to him than anything else. "I just wish people would quit trying to permanently injure me." When Simon had covered everywhere else he moved on to his soft butt, kneading and rubbing his thumbs in circles over the smooth and soft skin. Now was when he really felt the lust building in want of the other. He flipped him over and let his lips wrap around the head of the boys cock without another word, moaning softly and bobbing his head up and down on his length. Simon's tongue moved across the head and perfect skin wrapped around his hard length. His hand had encircled his balls and was gently massaging those while sucking on his length and pleasuring him as much as he could.

Akira hushed eventually and calmed even further, letting out a lazy moan as Simon started on his ass. More moans came out of him as the other continued to mess with his ass. He flipped himself over when Simon prompted him to, though he wasn't expecting Simon to take hold of his cock and suck. "Simon" he moaned and arched his hips into his mouth. "I-I didn't realize this counted as a mass-massage..." he groaned and closed his eyes. He wasn't going to complain at all about the tongue running around his cock nor the hand that was massaging his balls. "Oh god..." he groaned and relaxed even further, as his member became hard in Simon's mouth.

A smile was bright in Simon's eyes as he looked up at him. A smirk would have turned up the corner or his mouth but it was a little preoccupied at the moment. He pulled his mouth off of his member, licking from the base up to the tip using the flat part of his tongue. His tongue flicked and teased the slit of his cock before lowering and taking each of Akira's balls into his mouth and sucking gently. He almost had the mind to stop his treatment and leave Akira there but he wasn't through yet and it would do more harm than good. He knew Akira would have punished him and forced him into another week or so of refusing to touch him, if Akira was able to handle that himself. His mouth took in the member again, sucking the boy off to completion. Simon licked his lips when he pulled away and swallowed, smirking at Akira "I love you so much" he muttered softly, sliding his pants off and simply cuddling with Akira now on the bed. He was perfectly content to now just go to sleep with him, holding his lover in his arms. "Do you want me to help you with the birthday cake?" he asked Akira, touching his smooth face and smiling. "You can go into work tomorrow if you want. You probably don't want to sit around here any more and babysit me" he said. He should get in touch with his guys, though they were used to him disappearing and could manage just fine without him. "Were we supposed to go to New Orleans this weekend?" he asked of the other. He had gotten an email from one of his guys asking how the trip was going, guessing that they were supposed to go before he had gotten into trouble. He felt bad and wanted to take Akira somewhere that they could just enjoy each others company without having to worry about anything else for a while.

Akira groaned as the other continued to suck him off "God...yes..." he groaned again, his back arching further as Simon sucked him off. His hands moved forward and tangled themselves in his hair, feeling like he was going to die when Simon took his balls into his mouth "Oh fuck!" he groaned, blushing bright red when he realized he had cussed. He never cussed, ever, it just wasn't what he did, it wasn't proper in his book. His hands flew to his mouth, covering every moan afterwords until he came. He let himself be pulled into Simon's arms, still blushing that he had cursed. "You can help if you like." he whispered "Are you sure? I can stay, it's been pretty relaxed at work, they understand." he cuddled closer and nodded "I think so. I'm not really sure if it was this weekend or next." he explained "It's not a big deal, we can go another time."

Simon smiled widely "you know I don't mind if you curse. Especially with me being the sex god that I am" he teased, kissing him lightly. "I'll help if I'm not in your way. I know you like everything going your way in the kitchen, and I don't kind watching" he smiled, pulling him closer. "You can go if you want, or stay, I figure you'll be getting cabin fever soon, and I don't particularly want to leave the house just yet" Simon hummed softly and closed his eyes, holding the boy in his arms as he fell asleep easily. He woke up and made some coffee, sipping on it, wondering what Akira was planning on doing and what he would do to kill time while Akira was out. He would probably try to find his hidden stash of wine in the basement.

Akira shook his head "It's not proper!" he stated and pouted, "I-I just think it's such a dirty word..." he mumbled. Akira fell asleep with Simon and when he woke up he called up Regina and got a ride to work, leaving a note for Simon, telling him that he could call him at any time if he needed anything.

He worked through around the clock, mostly in the back. He was almost worried that Damien was going to come to the shop. "Fischer...if that guy that came the other day shows up again, tell me...and please don't bother Simon about him. I promise I'll tell him and you can call to make sure that I do. I just don't want to bother him while I'm not home, okay?" he told Fischer, repeating the same thing to Regina. "I'm going to be in the back working on a cake." he said and hurried to the back and started to work on the cake that he needed to finish for some girls sweet 16.

After reading the note Simon had gone back to sleep for a few more hours, not being bothered by his phone ringing or anything else. He flipped the note over and read it again, thinking about calling him. He finally picked up his phone and dialed the number, walking outside and looking at the house "hey, what do you think about remodeling?" he asked, knowing it was probably strange and caught him off guard. "I'm just feeling like we need something different and it would give me something to do during the day" he said, having an idea of what he could do but he wasn't going to do anything without talking to Akira first. Technically it was his house so he could do whatever he wanted to do with it but he wanted the others input and make sure he wasn't just acting solely on impulse, but also because he wanted change and would follow through with it fully. He also thought of it as their house on normal days. When he wasn't happy he still thought of it as his house. He went back inside when they had finished their conversation, deciding to finish the discussion when Akira got home. Simon had picked up some fruit and empty wine bottles and set them on the table, bringing out his easel and paints, going back to something he had thoroughly enjoyed, but a starving artists salary wasn't.

"Hel-....what?" he asked, though the other kept going explaining what he wanted to do "S-Simon..." he sighed and shook his head as he went back to work. Akira got back home within and hour and found Simon working on something he had never seen him do. "Simon, what are you doing?" he asked, tilting his head "Are you painting...you paint?" he asked, shocked. He moved over to the easel and glanced at the painting "You're pretty good." he mentioned as he sat down next to Simon "I didn't know you painted. Which reminds me what were you talking about when you called me at work?" he asked.

Simon hadn't heard Akira come in and jumped when the boy spoke, almost falling out of his chair. He looked at the other, breathing hard for the moment. "Yes, I paint, I have since I was little" he said, looking back at the picture he had been painting "thanks, it's okay, I was just sort of playing with it" he said and laid the paint down. "Oh, I want to get rid of the extra bedroom and make it a walk-in closet and connect the bathrooms and redo the bathroom. I want a claw footed tub and re-tile the shower so the bottom can be heated, as well as the rest of the bathroom tiles. I also wanted to raise the ceilings and make the floors a darker wood and repaint" he said, looking around the house "either that or we can move somewhere new" he said. Simon wasn't really one to stick around in one place for a long time. He would remain in the same city, just not residence. He had a p.o. box instead of a mail box for that reason. "I was thinking of a loft with a nice view of downtown, although there is this adorable little cottage on the edge of the city near a park with a lot of trees. What do you think, love?" he asked, pulling him close and kissing him lightly. Paint was on his fingers, pants, chest (since he wasn't wearing a shirt), and there was some in his hair. "Come here" he said softly, getting out of his chair and making Akira sit, putting the brush in his hand "paint what you see" he said, kissing him on the ear and going to pour himself a small glass of wine. He didn't know if he would protest or just go along with it but he sat where Akira had been sitting, looking at him and smiling, sipping slowly on the drink. He hadn't even thought about where he had kissed him, not realizing that Akira knew that was where his tender spot was.

Akira just nodded "Either way works for me." he said "It probably would be easier to move to a new place though, I'm sure we could find something that is similar to what you are wanting. And honestly as long as there is a nice kitchen, I don't mind what the rest of the house looks like." he blinked as the other moved him into place in front of the easel. "Simon...Simon I don't paint." he called after him and sighed once he was gone. He looked at the canvas and started to paint the best he could, he wasn't very good at painting, not unless it was on a cake. He glanced over to Simon when he sat down and smiled "found some wine, I see." he chuckled and looked back at the canvas before dipping the paint brush in some paint and turning to paint Simon's chest, chuckling. "I think I like this canvas better."

Simon smirked a little "the kitchen is easy, love. Just let me know what you want and I'll get it" he told him, smiling as he watched the other stuggle with painting "I've already got the shape of them laid out, all you've got to do is the colored part, which is easy" he said, raising his glass to the other and smiling. He looked extremely surprised that he had put the paintbrush against his chest and left a line of paint down his torso. "Yeah?" he asked softly, his thumb dipping into the paint and dragging a line across his cheek "I can see why you would." His smile reached his eyes, lighting up his entire face with happiness and love. He really couldn't see himself cheating on this male, it just didn't make sense with his emotions unless he had been drinking. He tended to 'go straighter' when he was thoroughly drunk, so he always restrained himself the best he could if he was out in public. He laughed softly and looked at the other, leaning forward and kissing his neck "you should probably take your shirt off unless you want it to get ruined, this paint won't come out of clothes" he whispered against his neck, lips brushing his skin as if he were whispering a dirty comment he only wanted Akira to hear.

Akira chuckled as the other painted his cheek. He set the paint brush down for a bit and kissed Simon's cheek. He reached to unbutton his shirt and took it off slowly, staying close to Simon's lips. Akira gave a light groan as Simon kissed him "Are you finding a new canvas?" he asked, letting the shirt drop to the floor around the chair, before sticking his fingers in the paint and running it along Simon's chest again. "What are you going to paint?" he asked the same way that Simon had told him to take his shirt off. He slowly got up from the chair and leaned closer to Simon, licking the outer part of his ear "You should paint my entire body." he whispered as seductively as he could, before nipping at his earlobe.

Akira's breath was warm against his skin, keeping close to him while he removed his shirt as he had asked. "I had been thinking of starting over" he returned with a smirk. A cold shiver ran down his spine as the whisper had been spoken against his ear. He instinctively grabbed the others body, squeezing his side and pulling him closer. "I will do whatever you want me to" he replied softly, his mind fogging with pleasure, putting his face against Akira's skin and breathing him in. His already painted fingers dragged down his torso and leaving two fading lines of blue. "I love you" he breathed, his hand moving to find the plate he had used to mix the paints on, placing his entire hand in them and starting at the shoulderblade and all the way down to his hip, moving up from there to his chest, laughing softly.

Akira chuckled and gasped at the paint, it was kind of cold but he didn't mind. "I love you to." he said and nipped at his earlobe again "I can think of a few things I would like you to do to me." he groaned softly into Simon's ear. He bit his lip and settled back a bit looking at Simon for a little while "I just don't know if it would be okay to ask for it." he said, and glanced down at Simon's painted hands. He worked with his own hands, rubbing the paint into his chest, chuckling a little, before looking back up at Simon and kissing him. "I kind of feel like I should keep denying you sex, after all, that's where your memory stops, doesn't it?"

Simon moaned softly, his eyes closed as the other used him, easily having control over him for the moment. "You can ask for whatever you want" he said softly, leaning into the kiss and thoroughly enjoying the time he was spending with his lover. The next words stopped him dead in his tracks and his eyes narrowed "you wouldn't dare" his eyes grew dark and hungry, like a wolf hunting down his prey he had caught but narrowly escaped for another chase. "You would have a harder time with it than I would anyway" he said, pulling away from him. The words had already turned him off, clearing his mind and causing a little bit of anger towards the other for even threatening it. "I don't even know why you weren't having sex with me in the first place" he said, feeling more frustrated than anything else.

Akira snickered "You weren't healing right. The doctor ordered it, sent me a note and everything to make sure you didn't have too much sex." he moved closer again. "I would dare, if only to tease you. To drive you absolutely nuts, and probably get pretty rough with me." he whispered. It was a side that Akira kept hidden, usually very well, he loved to tease until his partner to a breaking point. It had cost him sometimes though, at least in the beginning, he had lost several boyfriends over it. He needed to work on perfecting his teasing so that the other would realize that he was only teasing and trying to get him just a tad angry with him, but not enough to not realize that Akira still loved the other dearly.

Simon wasn't having any of this. He was fine with a little teasing, but not to this level. He stood up and moved away from Akira, pouring himself a glass of wine before moving into the bedroom, going to his bathroom and running a bath. He shut the door before taking his clothes off, clearly indicating his view on guests at the moment. Simon knew Akira loved him, he just wasn't in the mood for all of his teasing and his games. For some reason, Simon didn't think that this would be the last time that Akira decided he wanted to tease him immensely before giving him what he wanted, and Simon held his belief that Akira would give out to his need and desire before he would. He laid in the hot water, his eyes closed and leaning his head back against the edge of the tub, relaxing finally.

"Simon! Simon wait, I'm sorry." he called after him but let him go when he saw that the bathroom door was shut. He headed over to the door and was about to knock, but thought better of it. He sighed and scolded himself for going to far. Akira paced around a little bit before glancing at the door and heading over to it knocking on it "Simon...Simon, you can ignore me if you want, I'm not going to take to much of your time, I promise. Anyway, I'm sorry...I went to far. I won't do it again." he bit his lip and waited for a few seconds before headed out of the room and into the kitchen to bake. He always baked when he was mad at himself or stressed.

Simon wasn't going to say anything, just to make sure he didn't say something stupid and regret it later. He was a little surprised the other didn't just burst through the door, smirking a little when he heard the other speak. He wasn't angry so much as he was just frustrated. He never dealt with anything like this, and he couldn't remember if they had done things like this and he was just overreacting. He got out when he had finished his glass of wine, going out and just watching Akira for a little while. He came up behind him, wearing a pair of jeans, wrapping an arm around his waist and kissing his neck tenderly. "Go put some clothes on, I want to take you somewhere" he said softly, dipping his finger into Akira's mixture by an impulse before sticking it into his mouth. He walked away from Akira and pulled on a simple t-shirt with a slight v-neck. He was on the phone for a few minutes while he waited for Akira, grabbing his keys and taking the other out to his car. He drove them to his business, figuring he had already taken Akira there at some point. He parked in his spot and then took Akira up to the roof, leading him out where a makeshift dining area was made up. There was a low-sitting couch and table, food already spread on it. The building was one of the taller ones, so it gave great views, including the sunset which wasn't too far away at that point.

Back
Top Bottom