Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Simon looked worried "I don't know, are you okay? You look like you're getting ready to start crying baby" he said softly, pulling him close and kissing his forehead "I don't know, I remember us going to bed last night or whatever but I don't remember getting up or anything. Are you okay sweetheart?" He asked as he hugged Akira to him, 'petting' his head and trying to get him to calm down. "I love you" he told the other softly, giving him a tight squeeze before pulling away to get some ice, putting it in a ziplock bag and setting it on his head where he hit it, not even remembering what he had been down there for.

Akira shook slightly went Simon was hugging him. "Then you..." he trailed off "Then you don't remember what you did the other day....and I know I shouldn't blame you or anything for it...but I just....you just..." he watched Simon for a bit and sighed "but the stuff you said yesterday...we...you...you broke up with me." he said finally spitting it out. "It hurt." he looked away, he didn't want to make Simon feel bad, but he wanted to know if Simon really felt the way that he did the other night. "Do...do you think I'm to submissive?" he asked.

"No, what did I do?" he asked the other, looking worried. "Akira" he said softly, pulling him close and kissing him tenderly "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that my stupidity has hurt you so much" he said softly, feeling terribly guilty for all of this. "What? No, you let me do what I want and I try to do whatever I can to make you happy, I love our relationship" he smiled and looked a little sad "are you okay with us? Because I know this is stressful for you especially with me wanting to break up when I couldn't remember anything. I'm sorry. If you need anything or want anything from me just tell me and I'll make sure it happens. All I want is for you to be happy and I'm sorry that I'm the one getting in the way of that" he said softly and kissed him. "I love you Akira."

Akira kissed him back gently, though his heart wasn't really in it. "I just...I mean, I'm okay with us...but when you broke up with me, I couldn't help but think that you might not be okay with us. It's just hard when you've forgotten things. I don't blame you though, I mean, you can't help if you remember something or not especially when you have amnesia..." he bit his lip and sighed, kissing him again. "I love you too." he said and looked down. "I'm sorry if I'm off today, it just shocked me."

Akira got headed over to the kitchen sink and started to work on washing some dishes. "I'm just worried that you are going to forget who I am again and then we'll be broken up again, I don't know if I can handle that, Simon. I really don't know."

Simon watched the other, a hand moving through his hair. He almost didn't know what to say to Akira about any of this. He was really hoping that something like that wouldn't happen, he didn't want to hurt Akira further even though he really didn't have anything to do with it. "Well what are you wanting to do then Akira?" he asked, looking confused, thinking Akira was getting ready to say they just need to wait to be together when he got his memory back and quit jumping back and forth. "This isn't easy for me either" he said softly, almost as a final plea. He couldn't deal with this and not having Akira as well, that just wouldn't cut it.

"I know, I know. That's hwy I say that I don't blame you. It's not your fault...and I don't know what I want to do. I don't...I don't want to leave you, but..." he bit his lip "but I just...I just don't know what to do." he looked over to Simon and sighed "Why...I mean...there has to be a thing that triggers it right?" he asked. He started to chew on his lip, he was nervous about what was going to happen "Should we stay broken up?" he asked, he didn't want to break up either or leave Simon, "I...just until this all blows over? I mean, I could stay in the other room, I wouldn't leave the house or anything like that..."

Simon looked at the other and frowned at his words, not understanding what the big issue was. "Don't you think if I knew that I'd be doing something about it?" He asked, his tone becoming clipped and sharper. He laughed, a dry and angry sound "okay. If you wanted to just break up with me you could say so instead of lying to my face and claiming that im the one who said we're done" his voice was strained and he was holding back anger and tears. "Get out of my house" he said softly, not looking at Akira. "Take your shit and leave. I don't want you here" he said, refusing to look at Akira as his eyes filled with tears.

"No, I don't think you-" he stopped when the other laughed and claimed that Akira was lying. "You think I would lie about that?" he looked shocked "I-you..." he stormed off to his room and rubbed away tears. He packed up a bag and headed out towards the kitchen. "Fine, if you want to live here by yourself and all alone, then I won't stop you. I thought you wanted to be with me, but apparently I'm wrong. I can't believe you Simon. I can't believe that one moment you are saying you love me and the next you are telling me to get out of your house!" he turned around and headed to the door. "I'll be with Fischer or Tucker when you've decided to calm down and get your shit together." he said and stopped once he got outside, calling up Tucker to see if he could spend the night.

"Why the hell would you bring it up?" he watched the other with a frown on his face and in slight disbelief of everything that was going on. "I do love you Akira, but you're the one bringing all this out" he said angrily, shaking his head when he said who he'd be staying with "I don't care Akira" he claimed, sounding more sad than angry and he turned back into his room. Tucker answered the phone in a friendly voice "hey there Akira, how's everything going?" he asked, listening to the other and then answering him "yeah, I'll be there in five minutes" he said, flipping the siren on in his car and speeding to Simon's house. He got out of the car and told Akira to get in, glaring at the house "he's such a dick" he mumbled when they were driving away. He carried the boys things into his house and introduced him to his boyfriend Max and led him into a room where he could stay as long as he needed to. He left Akira alone for a few minutes and went back to Max, the male wanting to know what had happened. Simon's name was all that was necessary. Max had been with him before he had gotten with Tuck.

Akira shook his head when Tucker called Simon a dick and stayed silent the rest of the ride to Tucker's home. He followed Tucker into the home and waved a hello to Max, thanking him and Tucker for letting him stay at their place while everything cooled over. He sat on the bed for a while, biting his lip and trying to figure out what to do about Simon. He kept repeating over and over to himself that he didn't blame Simon for any of it. They were both under a lot of stress, that it, just under stress. Though he slowly wasn't believing it at all. He eventually got out of the bedroom and wondered around to find the kitchen. He needed something to eat, or clean, or something. Sitting still was driving him nuts. When he found the kitchen he found plates and ended up cleaning the same few over and over again.

When Akira came out Max looked up from his book "Tuck left just a little while ago. He had to go back to work and I think he was going to go by and check on Simon too" he said, giving him a supportive smile. He turned his head when he heard the boy "we have a dishwasher you know, and you don't need to do that" he said, frowning a little. Tucker went his route a few times, waiting for a few hours before he went to Simon's house, knocking before going inside. It was eerily quiet and the farther he got in the worse it got. There were three empty wine bottles of the floor and one that had spilled and had red liquid running over the counter and onto the floor. "Simon?" he called out softly, going into his room and finding him in the bathroom, laid out on the floor and an empty pill bottle beside him. He called an ambulance immediately and tried to resuscitate him and starting to freak out. He followed behind the truck and called Akira "hey, Akira. Simon's done something, you might wanna meet me up at the hospital" he had told him, not wanting to tell him what he had done over the phone. Max drove him up there immediately, Tuck grabbing Akira and giving him a hug before taking him into the waiting room. The doctor came in a little while later to update them. "We lost him for a little while in the ambulance and got him back but he's still not completely stable yet. We'll be able to get him stable and you can come see him then. I'm sorry" he said and left them to go back to Simon.

Akira shook his head "It's fine...sorry, it just helps me from going crazy. I stress clean." he continued until he got the call from Tucker. "Wh-wh..." he hurried into the car with Max and rushed over to Tucker, "What did he do?" he looked worried and the doctor only made it worse. "Tucker, what on earth did he do?" he asked, his body shaking more and more. He was scared. "I-I can't...why....why would he do something so stupid!" he said and kept close to Tucker, terrified for Simon. "This is all just so screwed up." he mumbled "I shouldn't have said anything. I should have just left it alone and said I just had a rough day at work. That's all...." he looked down at the ground and bit his lip, chewing on it. "God...just let him be okay."

"He tried to kill himself Akira" he said softly, shaking his head "I don't know. I never thought he would do something like this" he said softly. He held Akira, just trying to keep him calm for the time being. "You couldn't have known he was going to do something stupid like this" he reassured him, making sure he wasn't going to try and blame himself for what Simon did. It felt like forever when the doctor finally returned and said that they could go in as long as they weren't too loud and didn't ask him a lot of questions. His eyes were closed and there was a tube supplying him with oxygen into his nose. Tucker grabbed his hand "hey buddy. How are you feeling?" Simon looked up at him, looking tired and squeezed his hand back "like shit" he muttered, a half a smile on his face. His eyes found Akira's and he didn't know what to say to him, just looking at him and hoping for the best.

Akira felt like running to Simon, but something was stopping him from doing so. When Simon looked at him, he bit his lip and waved a bit. He kept his mouth shut, he didn't trust the words that wanted to come out of his mouth. He figured they would only make it all worse. He moved closer to Simon and smiled softly. "Don't...please don't ever do something like this again." he said "I don't know what I would do." he bit his lip again, hoping that it wasn't too much.

A smile came on his face when Akira waved at him, Tuck let him go and moved to wait outside. "Come here" he said softly, raising his hand for Akira to take. "I'm not going to, I shouldn't have been so stupid" he admitted and kissed his knuckles lightly. A nurse went in to check his blood pressure and temperature before leaving again. "I don't remember exactly what happened, I just remember drinking and then I wanted to go to sleep, for a really long time" he said, looking away from him. "I don't want you to go anywhere, but I do understand if you don't want to be with me anymore" he told him. He was already starting to get tired, and closed his eyes for a brief moment.

"I want to be with you Simon. I never...I meant...I..." he sighed "It doesn't matter right now, what matters is your safe now." he stated, tearing up a bit. "I just want to be with you Simon. That's all I want." he said and kissed Simon's cheek. He looked a little worried when Simon closed his eyes and looked over to Tucker and then back to Simon. He was hoping he was just going to rest for a bit, but it still terrified him to see him sleeping like that. "I love you, Simon." he whispered.

Simon dozed off for a while, shifting when he woke up. He turned to look for Akira, grabbing his hand and squeezing lightly. "Hey" he smiled, yawning. Tucker came in and leaned against the wall "doctor said their going to keep you here for the night to watch you and let you go home tomorrow and ill be staying there for a while with you." Tucker didn't mention the medicine he was going to have to be put on or the therapist he was going to have to see regularly after he got out. Simon looked over at Akira "are you going to come back?" He asked him softly, , thumb brushing against the back of the boys hand. "Tuck, will you bring me some real estate books, nothing in the city" he said, watching him leave.

Akira was sitting in a chair next to the bed. He hadn't left Simon side the entire time and he wasn't planning too either. He had already called Regina and Fischer, telling them that him and Simon were going to be out for a little while, not explaining what had happened. When Simon woke up he smiled gently and glanced over to Tucker. "I'm not leaving." he told Simon and moved a little closer "I'm going to stay right here until you leave the hospital." he smiled, and squeezed his hand.

Akira's words caused a smile on his face "thank you" he said softly, bringing his hand to his mouth and closing his eyes for a moment before opening them again. He thanked Tucker for the magazines and told him that he and Max could leave if they wanted. He didn't want to ruin their evening further. It wasn't like he was going to be going anywhere anytime soon. He flipped the pages of the magazines with one hand, the other remaining in contact with Akira the entire time. "You were right you know" he said, not looking at him, just turning the pages. "I was being stupid. You wouldn't have lied about me breaking up with you" he said, licking his lips. "I'm sorry." That was all he could say at the moment, sighing and opening a new magazine. "What about this one?" he asked, showing him the page. The house was a fairly large house with a gorgeous granite counter top kitchen with top of the line appliances. The master bedroom was huge and on the second floor, with a balcony and east-facing windows. The house also had a wine cellar in the basement, something he wasn't going to point out at the moment, though he was sure he wouldn't be allowed to have any in the near future, even if the doctor cleared it.

Akira watched him as he went through the magazines. "I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place." he whispered, as if saying 'apology accepted but not needed.' He looked at the house and smiled "I like it. It looks nice." he said and kept his mouth shut about the wine cellar. This was the first time he had ever seen Simon take the drinking too far for him. He was hoping it was the last, he had heard from the doctor what Simon had done, which is what made him hope it was the last. He squeezed at Simon's hand again "I think that looks like a very good place to stay. We probably should go check it out later though..."

Simon smiled at him and pulled him close to kiss him gently. "Of course. I'll call the owners when we can go back home" he said and lowered the railing on one edge of the bed "come up here, I want to hold you" he told him, shifting to make room for him. "Just watch for the IV" he warned, holding him close and kissing him gently. He had closed his eyes and fell asleep with Akira close to him that way, making him feel so much better. The doctor had told Akira that the medicine they were giving Simon would make him sleepy, but that was a good thing with the way he was at the moment. He would need a lot of rest and support from his friends and family, something that Akira was handling very well. Simon thought about his parents while he was asleep, wondering if Tuck would call them and let them know he was in there, forgetting he had even taken Akira to go and see them that one day.

Akira smiled a bit before getting up on the bed and cuddling into Simon. He ran his fingers through his hair while Simon was asleep and sighed a bit. He glanced to the nurses every time they came in an watched a silent TV. Akira nearly jumped when he phone started to ring in his pocket. He answered it and looked a little confused "Oh, um...yeah. Yeah, we're at the hospital." he explained. "No, no he's fine. Just sleepy..." he bit his lip "The doctor said it would be a good idea, he needs the support of his family...but...um..." he chewed on his lip "I...I don't really know if he remembers that I've met you before." he explained "So, I'm not really sure how he would react."

Simon didn't wake up while Akira was on the phone, though his parents decided that they would come in for a little while at least and bring him some flowers or something. His parents came in, though they didn't look too surprised that Akira was in the bed with him. Simon had always been a cuddler and enjoyed others company. Simon inhaled sharply as he woke, blinking, almost trying to figure out where he was, though feeling Akira there calmed him. "Sim" he turned and smiled "hey mom" he said, moving to sit up just a little bit and give her a hug. "How are you doing?" "Okay, I'm just tired" he said, shrugging. "So you're going to have Tucker come over for dinner one night right?" she asked him, after finding out he had been the one who found him. "Yeah, I'll ask him but he probably would rather cook for you. You know how much he adores you" he said, smiling, his fingers grazing along Akira's arm just as a self-calming repetitive motion.

Akira smiled at Simon's mom when she came in and adjusted in the bed to let Simon hug his mother. He nodded at Simon's dad and listened to their conversation. He glanced over to Simon's hand and smiled softly, he liked that nervous tick. "Well, you'll just have to tell him not to, now won't you. Your mother is a wonderful cook." he said, "Oh, when would you like that cake done for your grandson?" he asked "I didn't catch the date that they were having the party." he explained and looked over to Simon's mom, wondering.

Simon smiled at Akira and leaned over to kiss him softly "it doesn't mean he won't argue with me about it" he teased and looked back at his mother "oh, it's Wednesday. You'll be able to come to that, won't you dear?" She asked him "well I should think so. That gives me something like four days to convince them I'm not crazy and they can let me go" he said, laughing just a little. His parents had brought balloons and flowers to cheer up the space since they would be in their for a little while. His parents stayed for a little while before they left, his mother kissing his and Akira's forehead before leaving the room. "Great, I still haven't gotten him a birthday present yet. Can I get a six year old a dirtbike?" He asked the other, not knowing entirely. His hand had dropped to rubbing the boys back, keeping him close at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom