Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

"Ah, okay. No problem." he said and smiled, waving to them when they left. "No...I don't think that's such a great idea. Maybe more like a regular bike would be more his speed." he chuckled and kissed his cheek. He hummed at the hand rubbing his back. "You can always get me a dirt bike though." he chuckled "Don't know what I would do with it...but hey, it could be fun." he smiled and yawned a bit. He hadn't gotten sleep for a long while, not since the night that he dealt with Simon breaking up with him and then getting back together with him.

"Yeah you're probably right" he said, nodding a little. Simon smiled at Akira, kissing his lips "why don't I just get you a motorcycle and you can ride it around wherever you want" he offered, smiling at him "you should probably go to sleep, love" he told him softly, pulling the blanket up on him as well, his hand unceasing in its movement. He tried to keep from waking Akira when the nurses came in, at least for a little while. He fell asleep along with him at one point and slept soundly until the next morning. A nurse came in and brought him some food and a couple pills that he swallowed without asking what they were, already having an idea of what they were for. A nurse told him that he would be able to leave later on that day so he could go ahead and change and wait for the doctor to fill out the paperwork for him to be able to leave. He changed and talked to Akira while waiting, Tucker coming back up to drive them both home. A bottle of pills had been given to Akira and was told that Simon was going to have to go and talk to a psychiatrist every tuesday and thursday for an hour for a few months at least.

Akira nodded when he was handed the pills and looked back towards Simon when the psychiatrist was mentioned. "Right..." he said and smiled, thanking the doctor and headed back with Tucker. He stepped into the house and sighed a bit. He set the pills down in the spare bedroom and then headed out to talk to Simon. "Simon...did they tell you about the psychiatrist you are going to be seeing?" he asked, hoping that Simon had come to terms with it. He smiled a little bit, hoping that someone had told him before hand so that Akira didn't need to do all the explaining.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, they mentioned it. I figure I'll go in there and BS whatever they want me to say so I don't have to keep going back to see him" he said, shrugging a little. He didn't believe in psychiatrists. He thought they were nut jobs who just sat and nodded and asked how their patient was feeling that day. "Are you okay?" he asked softly, touching his arm "I don't want you to go anywhere but you don't have to stay here because of what I did" he said, letting his hand trail down his arms and take Akira's hand in his own. "You're wonderful for being with me for this long."

Akira nodded, he didn't feel like arguing with Simon at the moment about BSing to the psychiatrist. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired that's all." he said and gave another smile. He closed his eyes "I think I'm just going to go for a swim in the pool." he said and headed off to go put on his swim trunks. He headed over to the pool and just floated there, his eyes closed, him thinking about what had just happened, and letting it all sink in.

"Okay love" he smiled, kissing his cheek and watching him for a few moments. Tucker had been outside, giving them some space before Akira went outside and Simon remained inside. Tucker moved inside and sat on the couch, just trying to be out of the way of the two but there just in case. Simon yawned, going into his room and climbing into the bed and falling asleep quickly. He woke up when Tucker had stuck his head in the room and said he was going to leave to go get pizza for them. He got out of the bed and went to find Akira and to see if he wanted to take a bath with him before Tucker got back.

Akira finally got out of the bath and headed into the house, smiling when he saw Simon. "Hey." he said as he walked over to Simon "Want to take a shower?" he asked "I'm kind of sticky from the chlorine." he explained and kissed the other. He had done a lot of thinking while in the pool and decided he was going to stay with Simon until he did something unforgivable.

Simon nodded "yeah, that's fine with me" he said, smiling as he was kissed by him. He started kissing Akira's neck and picked him up, carrying him into the shower and setting him down when he was in there, turning the water on without looking away from Akira. "Tucker went out to get pizza" he said softly, pulling away from him just a little to look at his face, smiling.

Akira chuckled when the other started to kiss his neck. He groaned softly when the other set him down and turned on the water "I don't care right now." he said and followed the small distance that he moved to try to kiss him again. "Pizza is not what is on my mind right now." he said and leaned back into the shower water.

Simon's eyes moved back and forth between Akira's eyes as he spoke, arousal evident in his eyes as he leaned forward and kissed the other again. "If you aren't thinking about that....would you care to give me a little insight" Simon teased, kissing his neck and biting at the flesh gently. His hands moved over the skin of the other, reaching wrists and holding them tightly "it seems I forgot about your sensitivity here with my head trauma, and you obviously didn't care to remind me, while you took advantage of my weak spot" he said to him softly, rubbing his thumbs against the inside of the boys wrists.

Akira shook his head "No, I actually don't" he teased back until the other grabbed his wrists. He let out a light gasp and bit his lip. "Why would I do that?" he asked, groaning slightly as he tried to move his wrists away from the light torment that Simon was giving him. He clearly was liking it though, he hadn't been touched there in a while and he loved the feeling that it was sending through his body. "God, Simon..." he licked his lips and moved to kiss Simon again "It was quite fun to tease you like that though..."

"Fairness. And so that I wouldn't want to get back at you when I remembered everything" he whispered against the others ear, kissing his jaw lightly. "You know, if you really want to tease Tuck, I would be more than happy to help you with that venture" he smiled, biting at the others lip ever so gently. "Though, he'd be more than likely to flirt back with you, even if he does have a boyfriend." Simon's hands were presently working to drive Akira nuts, one rubbing at the sensitive area on his wrist and the other cupping the boys butt, something Simon liked, a lot. Even with the younger mindset he still liked Akira's butt, which Simon found slightly amusing now that he thought about it.

Akira let out a light groan at the kisses and attempts to drive him wild, all which were working. "Y-you seem to remember everything that happened..." he bit his lip and arched into the hand that was cupping his ass. He moved to kiss Simon and tried to work his hands away from their torture, but he didn't really try and they didn't budge. "God, Simon...I'd only flirt with Tuck to make you jealous and prove to me that I'm yours...but that never seems to work on you." he chuckled lightly.

"Most of everything, at least" he said softly, turning his head to kiss at his neck. Simone's hands weren't planning on moving on anytime soon, enjoying the way it was making Akira. "The only reason it doesn't work is because I'm jealous enough as it is. If it were legal I probably would just keep you here so no one could look at you or touch you except for me" he said softly, squeezing the mound of flesh in his hand "I'm more jealous when others hit on you than when you hit on other people to get me jealous. Mainly because you don't do a very good job of it because you keep looking at me and the other guy gets turned off" he said softly, smiling. "I'm glad you can't flirt with other people though, at least I know you aren't cheating on me" he smirked, kissing him.

Akira chuckled and shivered at the teases, he was slowly melting inside wanting nothing more than to be Simon's. "Then I'll go around and dress in tight clothes." he smirked, he never would, not unless Simon was okay with it. He had learned quickly that week that Simon has his limits and Akira wanted to tread carefully. He had already fucked up the first couple of times he tried to tease Simon, to deny him. "I'll get more people to flirt with me that way." he chuckled and kissed him back, groaning into the kiss. He felt his cock give a pulse, telling him that he was far more alive then he thought he would be from just these touches.

"You wouldn't" he practically growled, pushing him up against the wall of the shower and kissing him hard. He was tired of talking, the other was driving him crazy without hardly even doing anything. He flipped Akira around and sandwiched his cock between the soft cheeks of his butt, grinding against him while kissing his neck and jaw, holding him close. One hand went lower to stroke his lover as he pushed into him slowly, giving him time to adjust before pulling out and thrusting in again.

Akira gasped as the cold wall hit is back. He moved with Simon turning his head to look back, groaning at the kisses and the grinding. He pushed back a bit as the other pushed his cock into his ass. "Kami...Simon...." he moaned, his hips bucking into Simon's hand when he thrust into him again. His back arched ever so slightly and he tried to move his hands away from Simon's wanting to touch himself. His face was flushed not just from the shower but from how hot he had gotten from the teasing.

Simon groaned and refused to let go of Akira, kissing his neck and shoulders while stroking him off. From the other room he could hear the door shut and the one to the bathroom open. His hand went over Akira's mouth and he called out to Tucker "go away Tuck, a little busy right now," while his hips were grinding into Akira still. A smirk was on his face when he heard the door shut again, turning his lovers head to kiss him hard, laughing softly as he did. "You were interested in him weren't you? I could invite him back in" he whispered, seductively, into his ear.

Akira groaned a bit nearly gasping when Simon's hand went over his mouth. His cock pulsed again, and he cursed his body for feeling aroused by having someone catching them. He wanted to moan so bad but the fact that Tucker was still in the room made him only whimper. He kissed back and blushed at the laugh. "I-I was not, I-I was just teasing" he mumbled, giving a light groan. "Attempting to get you jealous, plus you know you wouldn't be able to let anyone else touch me. You couldn't even let that other guy give me a blow job in your office." he licked his lips and moved his hip, grinding them back into Simon's.

"Do you want to bet? I know Tucker a lot better and I know he wouldn't linger because of his boyfriend" he said softly, licking his own lips. "You like being caught, love? You like people knowing who you're with?" He asked and licked at the outer portion of his ear. "Do you want me to? I'm sure he wouldn't mind" he offered softly though he didn't really feel like pulling away from Akira for any period of time. He pulled his hips out and thrust into him hard, wanting to hear him moan loudly.

"Y-you wouldn't." he said, groaning "N-no." Yes. It was rather clear that he liked being caught. A very secret kink of Akira's, he was ashamed to tell anyone. "Oh god...you wouldn't...would you?" he questioned, letting out a loud moan at the next thrust. He pushed himself forward a bit, gasping when the tip of his cock hit the cold wall. "Simon." he moaned again breathlessly.

A slight smile appeared on his face but he let it go. He made a pleased noise and thrust harder into Akira, moaning louder and releasing, closing his eyes as he breathed heavily. He let go of Akira and pulled out of him, kissing his neck and caressing his wrist as Akira stroked himself off. He pulled the soap out and washed the other before washing himself, wrapping a towel around the other and leading him out. Simon pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a thin t-shirt, handing Akira some clothes and remaining close to him, kissing him whenever he got close enough. Tucker was chewing on a piece of crust as he watched them come out, looking between the both of them and seeing the pride on Simon. "Saving water then?" he asked, causing Simon to chuckle "yeah, you should join us next time, I think Akira'd like that" he teased, grabbing a slice of pizza and taking a large bite of it, his eyes going to his wine cabinet for a few moments, lingering before he got a glass of water from the fridge door.

Akira released very quickly after Simon, letting out a soft moan as the other started to wash him. His eyes were closed and he was just enjoying the pleasure that having Simon so close to him brought. He refused to look at Tucker when they got out and quickly got dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt. He blushed bright red "SIMON!" he yelled and grabbed a slice of pizza, nibbling on it "I-I...oh my god." he was still bright red and still refused to look at Tucker. Completely mortified, and yet deep inside, incredibly turned on by the idea. He glanced over to Simon and smiled slightly when he noticed he went for the glass of water instead. "Thank you for the pizza, Tucker." he murmured, glancing quickly at Tucker.

Simon turned, frowning slightly when Akira yelled at him "what? I'm taking that as a yes" He shook his head a little and downed the first glass of water, filling it up again and getting another for Akira. "I knew I was good, but I think God is pushing it a little bit, Akira" he said softly, gazing on Akira, love evident in his eyes though he knew Akira would want to have both of them pleasure him. "You're welcome Akira, you're awfully cute when you're all nervous like this" he mentioned, taking another bite and smiling at him. Tucker thought it sounded fun but there was one thing "I'd have to bring Max along with me, he'd be upset if he knew he was missing out on group sex night" he said, swallowing his food. "He's a good sport though, as you know Simon" he pointed out, Simon finally becoming silent.

Akira felt like he was about to die, right there on the table of embarrassment. Then Tucker came in on the teasing and Akira just stared at him wide eyed "T-tucker I...you...he...oh my god." he blushed more and hid his face until he didn't hear a retort from Simon. "Simon?" he questioned and looked up towards him, "Simon, what's wrong?" he asked again, before glancing at Tucker. Simon had finally seemed to get back into the step of things and then this was happening, Akira wanted to know.

Back
Top Bottom