Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Katrina's ears went to the side and turned down. "Ryu..no..really..I'll be fine..just go back to be..." she started but was interrupted she gasped as Ryu began to rub her pussy, her back arched slightly. Katrina started to whine unable to help it.

Ryu could feel her pussy become very wet from his touch and looked at her with consern and kissed her. "I want to please the women I care about...Sis..your one of them." He said with a small blush as he gently lowered her pants and panties. "I-i wont put myself in you if it helps you...Not til you say so...But I will make you feel good." He told her softly as he put his head to her pussy, her scent was sweet to him, and with his tongue covered in abit of saliva he started to eat her out slowly and softly.

When in heat Katrina became wet easily, her breathing increased slightly. She understood where he was coming from wanting to help those he loved and all, but it was just strange not viewing him as a lover but a brother. Katrina blushed but didn't put up a fight as he removed her pants and panties. Trina's ears twitched as he spoke, but she was silent. As he lowered his head and began to slowly eat her out, she sighed and moaned a bit softly.

He continued gently eating her out; he didnt' see her as a love but has his sister. She was also a woman he cared for very much and wanted her to feel good. As he ate her he put his hands on her waist and brought her pussy gently closer, moaning softly with her to let her know it was all ok.

Katrina started to knead her fingers on the bed, enjoying it, even if her body was working against her. She figured he didn't view her as a lover either, but it was how she was raised, he should have been raised the same way. You shouldn't do such things unless you plan to spend the rest of your life with them, as a husband and wife setting. But what their parents didn't factor was a Necko's heat clouds a lot of judgement. As he pulled her closer she moaned softly. She moved her hands to the top of his head, kneading her fingers through his hair.

Ryu blushed when he felt his sister's hands on his head continuing to eat her out more. Ryu was taught he was to do this sort of loving thing as a husband and wife but there was once a dream where Zen had told him what they said was true..but that there would be women in life he would hold dear that would need physical love before they marry. Before this journey he never figured his sister would be one of them. He stoped for air but rubed her clit as he looked up to her. "Sis...I'm horny from eating your sweet pussy..can..I mate with you? I promise I'll pull out if I need to." he asked abit cutely.

Katrina was enjoying it she couldn't help her nature, even if she hardly knew about it. He was feeding into her natural functions and desires although she tried to ignore them and the more she ignored them the worst they got. Being raised as a human a good church girl, even if the church cast her as a devil and a demon and was kicked out of the church, she was still raised that way. In other words sex before marriage was a sin, sex with your brother was a major sin even if they weren't really related, lots of things were sins. Her breathing increased slightly as he continued. She removed her hands from his head afraid her claws might hurt him, she began to knead her claws into the bed, her eyes were closed as she was in bliss. Katrina whined slightly as he rubbed her clit. Katrina was too worked up to stop now, she nodded her head. "Okay...yes you can, I don't care...it wouldn't be the first time." She replied needing him as much as he wanted her.

Ryu couldn't hold back as he started to gently position her onto her fours..knowing that not only would this be her normal position but it would allow him to go deep into her. He gently took off his cloths so she would know he was in no rush to make her feel good. And within a moment he penetrated her deeply, but not as much as Zen. His thrust were slow but his hands gently fondled her breast making sure he was giving her what she needed without using his tail.

Katrina both enjoyed but hated this, Why couldn't she have been normal, like her brother and those she grew up around? Why was she born with such a heat that couldn't be controlled easily? On the other hand, it did feel amazing and she did enjoy it most of the time, she just didn't like relying on it. Katrina stood on her fours now in the way he positioned her. When he entered her deeply she moaned loudly, even though he wasn't as deep as Zen he was still deep. Katrina's tail moved from side to side, and her ears twitched here and there, She liked how he founded her and his thrusts.

Ryu kept his duty to please his sister, and he rubed her nipples when he stoped his thrusting for a brief moment. Then when he felt more energy he started to increase his thrusting, giving small hints of dominance..either from Zen's small influence, or ryu from all his time dominating sweet izzy but kept going want nothing more than to hear his sister moan and giving her attention.

Katrina began to pant as Ryu continued to trust into her and play with her nipples. She tried to keep her tail out of the way but it was difficult, It would move from side to side, though she tried to keep it still. As Katrina panted she moaned for her brother who was dominating her, she loved attention more than anything.

Ryu kept going, his desire to dominate grew more as he started to get abit rough in his trust. His right hand gently grabed her tail and started to stroke it. "Does it feel good sis?mmmng..I don't want to stop.." He blushed telling her.

Katrina's pants became harder as did her moans, as he became rough. She began to dig her claws into the bed kneading into it as he stroked her tail she also began to purr. "Yes...Oh yes...oooh then don't stop, please don't stop...mm oooh" She moaned. she ears went to the side and her face was red, with blush.

Ryu continued thrusting and stroking her tail, and with her cute moans he couldn't help but to unleash his domination into her, his thrusts were like an animal now..but not as much as zen's. He kissed her neck and kept reaching her womb. "Mmm..Sis...keep taking my dick." He blushed red.

Katrina continued to moan in pleasure as he began to dominate her taking her like a lover. She loved the feeling of him stroking her tail. Even though he wasn't going as rough as Zen she still loved every minute of it, her being in heat and all. "Oh give it too me...mmmeooow."

He was loving every moment he was fucking her almost like a wild animal, and with his left stroking her tail his right started to fondle her breast. It was as if he was in a sort of heat himself. He didn't care right now though..All that mattered to him was he making Katrina feel good and she was loving it. "Mmm..T-tell your brother how good he's fucking you sis." He commanded with a blush on his face. His penis was starting to twitch inside her, his tip touching her womb entrance.

Katrina was having difficulties staying up on her fours thankfully her claws were dug into the bed she wasn't able to go anywhere. Katrina moaned out again as he fucked, stroked and fondled her, it felt amazing. Her panting picked up even more, "It's amazing...oh...so deep...inside...oh mmm." She moaned out. She could feel him start to twitch within her and almost at the same time her walls began to squeeze.

Ryu continued, and wasn't wanting to give up but he kept going. "Mmm..Do you want your brother's cum inside you? ..Do you want to keep fucking you when your in heat? " He kept going, gently bitting her ear. He would probablyy start fucking her when he got horny too.but thankfully he got pills for her and him.

"Meeeooow" Katrina moaned out whining and moaning like a cat in heat. "Oh yes...yes...make the heat stop..mmm please...oh" She moaned that seem the only way for her heat to calm down was to cum inside of her cooling her walls. Katrina wasn't sure of what she was saying do to being in heat an a state of pleasure, her thoughts weren't clear. "Yes keep going....when I'm in heat..." She gasped as he nibbled on her ear her body was starting to shake, KAt's walls squeezing him more now.

Ryu kepg thrusting nearing his limit and when she begged to stop her heat he gave a gentle spank to her left asscheek and said a commanding tone. "I want you to say you want your brother's dick to fuck you every day." He said blushing. While he was horny he realized if he could have her say it then maybe next time when they're like this she wouldn't feel bad about it even afterwards. "Everytime you want me just pounce and let my cock out and I'll make you feel good when you don't want the pill." He said with a small smile.

Katrina was so close to cumming, her body jumped slightly not expecting him to slap her bottom. "Oh yes...everyday... deep inside of me..." She said mindlessly. "Okay...okay...wait...pill?...What pill..?" Katrina said part of her mind coming too not remembering any pills. With a few more good deep thrusts, She moaned out in pleasure and came, She was panting and wanting to fall down.

Ryu kept thrusting, and when she asked about the pills he was sure he told her about them but for now he wanted to finish, and when she came he was very close. He started fucking like a wild animal. "I-i'll explain later...mmmsis I'm so close...please just tell me word for word you want your brother to fuck you when you want it..That you want your brother's dick." He exclaimed as he kept thrusting. Wanting to cum but wanted to hear her say it.

Katrina moaned more so now as he was going faster and deeper plus she was more sensitive now that she had come. Katrina's ears went to the sides not understanding what he meant but she would wait for the answer. "If.. I am in need... I want you to fuck me.... if Zen isn't available...." She spoke through her panting. her arms were being to become sore from being in the same position for too long.

He figured that was close to what he wanted to hear so he made a deep thrust and came inside her. Thankfully the seal Zen would make everytime he came inside Katrina was still effective for the moment. So he gently layed down and took her with him so she would face him while he explained. "I-i was sure i told you this..but...I-i asked the nurses to give me pills that would help you with your heat issue...B-but the only issue i had was we would have to come back alot when the pills run out...And I know Zen won't always be able to come out so I wanted you to be ok with me giving you the love and affection needed." He said calmly while he was gaining breath.

Katrina moaned as he came inside of her, she continued to pant as Ryu brought her down with him, she let go of the bed. Laying in bed with him, she looked at him listening to his words, the best she could. Katrina was exhausted now, "Pills?...I'm...not taking..pills...It's not natural...I'll gain control eventually...by nature...I should be used to it...but since I recently...lost my...virginity...my body is stranger now...than before." Katrina stated then cuddled into him. "It's just... strange that's all...you're my brother...not my lover..." She stated even though they were kind of the same person, it was different, she was brought up like a normal human sharing partners no matter what she read it was strange to her.

Back
Top Bottom