Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Izzy continued to moan as Ryu fucked her. She was starting to get close as well, it was first thing in the morning after all and he was being really dominate she enjoyed it. Isabella felt him inside of her womb her walls began to squeeze against him. She wondered why he removed his thumb until she had is tail up her ass, she moaned out even more so having him do that before though she was still getting used to it. His tail was so big while her ass was still tight, tighter still with his cock in her pussy. Izzy started to whimper and whine as she was getting closer to cuming, she wanted to cum with him. "Please...please...release your seed into me.....please." Izzy begged him. Getting so much closer as her walls squeezed him more.

He moaned as he thrusted deeper into her and with her walls squeezing him like a vise he had lost resistance and came greatly into her womb. For while he didn't move then started to pump slowly into her as though making sure her womb was filled with his seeds. Once they both had a moment to breath he blushed and whispered into her ear. "I-i'm gonna fill you up completely..b-because I want to have you as my bitch when everything goes well." He said meaning that when they could he would have her around him more. "S-so..be..ready." he said as he slowly pulled out and prodded her asshole. He wanted her to beg when she was ready for it since she was so cute in begging.

As soon as she felt his seed explode inside of her, she gasped then moaned out in pleasure cumming with him, their juices mixing together as one. Izzy was panting trying to catch her breath. She whimpered softly as he slowly pum ped in and out of her sensitive walls. When he spoke she listened, her head tilted to the side cutely, "You serious....But what of...your sister...and Emily...what would they think?" She asked curiously thinking about how they would feel to her tagging along later on, Katrina wasn't the most friendly person, besides her being a cat and Izzy a dog, then Emily who was Izzy's big sister figure, she didn't want to impose on her. Izzy still being in the mood and feeling him prod her asshole she began to beg and whine for him to put it in her.

He continued to prod her for abit to give him time to answer. "We will wait awhile of course..but..by the time I can have you with us my sis will have her lover and they'll live somewhere close but with eachother...A-and I'm sure emily wouldn't mind if I ask her." He said thenn slowly thrusts into her. He wanted to have izzy with them for many reason, and he hoped Emily would want the same. "F-first...I want ..to know if you would be ok..with that..living with Emily and I..a-and being my bitch." He said blushing as he thrusted into her ass slowly and deeply."

Izzy whined a bit more as he continued to prod her. "Yes...Of course...I see....If Emily is alright with it..." She stated then whined as he pushed into her it felt so good. Izzy was trying to think about all this and trying to but aside desire so she could have an honest opinion about it. Izzy was also thinking if she would just be there for sex if so she might not go, even though she enjoyed having sex with him she was thinking about the future eventually Izzy would want to settle down with someone but she was normally to busy working to find someone. "I wouldn't mind living with you two...so long as EMily is okay with it....I don't want to intrued...by bitch what do you mean exactly...would I just be a play toy?" She asked curiously.

He stoped for a moment so she could hear him clearly after he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "B-by bitch..I mean a being I care about greatly..Not just a play toy but as someone I can count on..a-and be around..I-i say bitch..because." he said trying to hold back his thrusting. "I-isn't that was an alpha call his loving females in a pack?" He said. For some reason he was tapping more into teh animal side of being, or containing a Dragon. Ryu was thinking about the future and it wasn't just sex with Izzy but also having her with them to help when things were peaceful. "I-i'm sorry if I use the word wrong..but..I-i like you..a-and not just for the sex." he said as he made afew rapid thrust to get it out of his restraints. "You showed me your cuteness..and I l-like you for who you are.....S-so..please don't think.."He said as he gave her a light nibble on the ear. "That I'm mating with you just because of the wrong idea." He said not really sure if he could word 'I'm having sex with you not because I can and want to but because I want to give you my passion' His arms wraped around her waist to hopefully show her what he was trying to say.

Izzy was panting she was trying to catch her breath as he stopped for the moment. She listened to his words carefully. "Yes and no....a bitch can be any female dog technically or servant depending on your terms. In a pack there's an Alpha male...and an alpha female those being the strongest or first in command second in charge would be a beta....i think the rest would just be the bitch...I'm sorry I have to remember both animal and human speak and terms so I just got a little confused....Plus I've had offers from others and all they wanted was a whore so to speak...I like you too...you sweet and treat me like anyother, not looking down upon me like some do..." She spoke her mind making sure she understood. She whine as he thrusted rapidly. Izzy whimered softy and cutely as he nibbled her ear. Izzy understood he wasn't just using her. "Oh and mating is normally used when trying to concieve...." She stated softly and giggled a bit.

He blushed and kissed her cheek after she explained. "Its alright..I'm glad you had remembered..I'm sorry if you took offence to when I've called you my bitch." He said and gave her a kiss on her lips. "If you want..then..be our beta."He blushed with a smile while his penis was still in her ass wanting to go wild in her he waited to hear her. "If thats so then I guess..when the times right we'll do abit more mating? " He said gently holding her breast waiting for her to be ready.

Izzy was blushing as well it was interesting to have such a talk while having a dick up her ass. "It's okay I just wanted to make sure of the term you were using. either or is fine..." She kissed him back her breathing was still a bit heavy. She nodded her head in response to him as he said about mating. Izzy was ready to go when he was.

Ryu saw her nod and smiled, and in no time started to thrust like a wild animal into her ass. his hand started to play with her breast while he gently nibbled on her ear. He was glad she was ok with everything, after all he didn't want to make her feel sad or hurt.

As he started thrusting like a wild animal in and out of her, play with her breast and nibbling on her ear she began to whine and moan. Her ears twitched slightly as he nibbled on them. Izzy was attempting to keep her tail out of the way try to not let it wag not wanting to hit him with it.

He kept thrusting, going deeper in her ass. While playing with her breast he noticed she was trying to keep her tail out of the way. "its ok to wag it..I won't mind it hitting." He told her as he thrusted harder so she could feel the pleasure from it.

Izzy bit her lip as he continued to thrust into her ass, her tail freely wagging as he said that it was okay and that he didn't mind if she accidentally hit him.

His thrust remained dominant even after she was wagging her tail, his right hand stayed on hers while his left massaged her breast. This was their last moment for awhile and he was gonna make sure izzy would never forget. "Such..a tight...ass." He said sucking on her neck after he did.

Izzy was panting heavily as he rode her ass, whimpering as he massaged her breast. Izzy didn't want him to go but knew that he had too, she would never forget him, unlike many others he had shown her kindness and he knew how to have a good time. Her tail continued to wag as he thrusted and suckled her neck.

As he rode her he bit her ear gently, and with a light blush he became abit bold and said. "You're my bitch now." His hands lightly pinched her nipples just to make sure she knew he meant it. His member twitching inside ready to release. Of course she knew now anytime he said she was his bitch, the 'bitch' was in sex but the role was beta with everything else.

Izzy tilted her head as he bit at her ear. "Mmm yes I'm your bitch now." She agreed as he continued to thrust into her understanding what he meant after asking him twice before Her tail wagging and her pussy walls tightened beginning to contract, getting close to her orgasism.

He thrust into her, and while he couldn't feel her pussy tighten he knew she was close. His hands went to her hips as he put every inch into Izzy. Gently bitting her neck as if to leave a mark. With one hard thrust he came inside her ass. His hands held hers while he let every drop fill her. "That was great Izzy." He said with a smile.

Izzy continued to pant and moan as he pounded her giving her every inch of him. Feeling his grip tighten as moved to her hips. She whimpered as he bit her neck, giving her a hickey. When his cum poured inside of her she came her fluids running down her leg, nodding her head in agreement feeling spent.

As they were spent he pulled out slowly after awhile, gently laying next to her, holding her close since it would've been rude not to. "I'm gonna miss you Izzy." he said gently stroking her hair. "When things are stable..i'll visit I promise." He said kissing her softly. He felt like an alpha that should be tender with all women after the moments of passion.

Izzy was panting tired once more though just waking up. Cuddling close to him now full of his seed in her ass and pussy, "I'm gonna miss you too...Ok...don't forget me.." She said softly.

"I won't forget you." He said gently petting her, but after awhile he knew he had to go to his room and get ready. Once he was all packed up he went to Katrina and Emily to see if they were ready too. Hopefully along they way they'll find something that could help RyuZen become Ryu Zen. "You two ready?" He asked in his curious tone.

Izzy smiled as he said he wouldn't forget her, cuddling with him until he had to leave.

Katrina finally awoke grooming herself and packing her things so they could be on their way. Emily had been up and ready to go for an hour or so making Katrina breakfast so she'd have something to eat.Katrina was grateful even if she still didn't see eye to eye with her. Katrina saw herr brother and smiled nodding her head. Emily smiled too, "Yes are you ready?"

Ryuzen smiled at the two and gave a nod. "I've said my goodbyes and I'm all packed. So when you two are ready we could head out." He said with a smile. He sat close tot hem and thankfully he showered before coming to the two. Granted Emily knew but he didn't want Kat to get angry. "Once we get on the path we should figure where to go.."

Katrina was glad to be leaving sure the place was nice, but like Ryuzen she wanted to find a real place to belong. Katrina grabbed her bag putting it on her back showing she was ready to leave. Emily in turn did the same grabbing her bag ready to go with them. Ktrina had no idea he was fooling around with others she obviously knew about Emily but she wouldn't be happy to know about the Kitsune, Inu and other Neko. "Lead the way Ryu." Katrina said smiling softly at him.

Back
Top Bottom