Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

She figured as much for Katrina was beautiful there was no need for her to have been picked on just for being a neko. "You're welcome hun, just don't blame yourself for that wont do any good." She smiled wrapping her arms around him. Running her fingers through his hair, "I'm glad to be hear too, even if your sister still doesn't seem to like me very much." She stated know Katrina wasn't fond of her. I'm gonna stay up a bit so when Katrina's done bathing I can clean up a bit." She replied she was able to wake with ease most times so she wasn't worried.

When she ran fingers through his hair he hugged her alittle tighter in closeness, smiling. "Alright...I know its mostly due to how we met." He said with a blush. "But I'm sure that in time she'll warm up to you." He said with confidence. He was gonna have first watch so after the hug he moved the stuff in his tent to where if he needed a quick physical nap he could also react quickly to the alarms around the campsite.

Emily hugged him close, kissing his head gently. "I'm sure that could be it, I guess it was fate." She said remembering how they met though it wasn't supposed to be that way but it happened. Emily let him go as he pulled away to move his stuff into the tent, Emily unpacked moving her bedding into the other tent. Katrina finished bathing drying herself offf and redressing heading back to camp to warm up with her hair slightly wet she didn't want to catch cold. Emily saw Katrina so she grabbed her stuff and made her way to the pond.

He moved to where he was sitting close to the fire when Katrina got there, and when Emily went to bath he looked to his sister with caring calm eyes. "Are you abit better now? I mean calm wise.." He said trying to be careful with his words so she would know he was worried for her and saw her as his sister that he cherished since he could remember.

Katrina put her stuff in the tent before making her way to the fire to warm up. Hearing him ask if she was a bit better not knowing where he was going with it. Katrina sat beside close to the flames, "I'm fine..." She said softly shaking some from the cold, it wasn't that cold out but her hair was damp making her colder. Katrina rested her head on his shoulder.

Ryu gently moved to where he could hold his sister, the pose was that of a lover but before she could point that out he said. "Zen's wanting to give this style but our care is from both of us..." He said gently nuzzling his cheek to her. "..Kat...you know we care..I care about you like a brother ..and Zen cares like a lover.." He probably gave the small hint to putting some pieces together. "You're not a freak..You're a lovely being and it hurts to hear you call yourself that.." He gently put body closer to the dampness of the hair would be asorbed slowly on him. "When people called you that you know I didn't let that fly...And that's probably why I got more of a cold stare from the village than you did..which is why " He said before giving her a soft deep kiss to her lips, oviously this was from zen but ryu knew when to place it. "We never want to have you think yourself as the freak..That position is ours for now." He said with a smile, hoping his tone on the last bit was silly enough for her to smile.

As he held her Katrina cuddled into her brother and her lover, feeling the way he was holding her was more like a lover which she would have commented on but he beat her to it. As he nuzzled her Katrina purred softly. "Yes...I know, you both do..." She said softly. Listening to him, "...But I am a freak...I'm not an animal I'm not a human...I'm a creature of sorts...I don't belong anywhere..." Katrina stated sadly, each village they went to Katrina had to wear a disguise to fully cover her so they wouldn't be chased out of town. "Yeah, I defended you on multiple occasions as well, I mean no one knew what was different about you the two of us recently found out you have two spirits. We were both outcasts at least you looked normal. Unless I cut my ears and tail off I will never look normal..." She staed then her eyes widened as he kissed her Katrina melted into the passionate kiss closing her eyes. Opening them when she broke the kiss, "You can't take a title you've already had..." She said smiling softly.

When she said about her being neither human nor animal he held her. "There is nothing wrong with having the pluses of both." his arms gently around her. "We may not have found it but I know there are places that can accept beings like you." He said gently keeping the hold. He gave one more deep kiss, letting her feel the passion of both to her. "I see you as lovely, beautiful woman..the ears give you cutness and tail ..well thanks to zen. "He said gently letting his tail come out and wrap around hers. "That's where we're gonna be on even grounds for awhile..." He said "I think I got the power to have a tail when I got very angry and since then my body accepted having that..." He said smiling "So no cutting off what makes you the woman we know and love." and with those words he hoped she knew that thick, thin, and between she was gonna have her brother around.

Katrina cuddled into her brother for comfort and warmth. "I never really thought so, but it's hard being in between...for you're not accepted by either..." She said softly tears beginning to well in her eyes. "Yeah you keep saying that but...I have my doubts..." She admitted knowing he kept saying it but they hadn't seen it yet. Closing her eyes again as she was kissed passionately, "You're gonna have to stop doing that...You'll get me worked up again.." She said bashfully since she was in heat she didn't have much control. Her ears twitched as he said she was a lovely beautiful woman. Feeling the familiar feeling of Zen's tail wrapped around her own. Nodding her head agreeing to not cut her ears and tail, she wasn't really going to do it but had thought about it before.

He blushed abit to her words, his own erection pressing between her but he remain calm. "Sorry sis..you're addicting." He said with a blush. He gently held her and did nothing more to keep them both calm, with a small chuckle he whispered. "I wonder if..the more Zen awakens..I become in heat too..Maybe he and I are secretly like you..only scarier kind." He of course didn't fully remember exactly what caused this power to awaken but since his tail was scaled and not furred he figured something along the lines. "If I am i'll just protect all I cherish." He said smiling knowing she knew he meant her to.

Katrina could feel him him pressing against her slightly trying to ignore it as she cuddled into him. Getting comfortable she began to purr softly. "I don't Ryu your whole situation confuses me...especially in the beginning." She stated it was true she often had gotten confused when they started this journey knowing him as her brother but the other half became her lover it was such a mess.

He cuddled her abit more, happy to help his sister. "I know...Its still abit confusing to me..but..as long as I have the people I cherish...I'll go through it all happily." he said blushing and whispered. "Even when you're in heat." He knew she hated the fact it was a natural part but he wanted her to feel that no matter which part of him she was with that he would take care of all parts of her. He smiled and gently stratched her ears. "You gonna be nice to Emily tonight? Id like to protect one tent tonight since its gonna be first time going all out in watching over my lovely ladies." He smiled.

Katrina continued to cuddle with her brother by the fire. Her ears fell to the sides as he commented taking care of her while she was in heat blushing embarrassed by it often unable to help herself in that state, even if it was natural. Purring as he scratched her ears, listening to his words, not wanting to share with Emily. "I can't make promises I can't keep." she glared and her body tensed no longer relaxed

He gave a small pout, gently nuzzling her. "I'm not asking a lot of niceness..just to have you two sleep in the same tent.." He said hoping she knew he wanted to protect them both but wanted to make sure it was a somewhat easy thing to do. "I'll treat you when we get to town if you try." He said hoping that would help out.

Feeling him nuzzle into her, tilting her head slightly. "I guess I can share the tent with her but that's all." Katrina stated knowing it would make his job easier. "We haven't money for treats Ryu..." Katrina reminded him not knowing what he meant by he'd treat her.

"I know..but it doesn't mean when we do get some money I could treat you." He pointed out with a smile gently holding her. "We should probably get ready for sleep..well you should....I'm half way tempted to tease you and give loving." He said with a redness. He did like this moment but she was abit wet, his body starting to give the want and he knew now wouldn't be a good time for it.

Katrina didn't need him spoiling her when they had other worries. Nodding her head yawning softly being tired. "Yeah it's a good idea, and no...you're safe guarding if you're distracted you can't protect." She stated kissing him and unwrapping her tail from him. "Good night boys" Katrina said going to the tent wrapping herself in her blankets.

"Good night." He said with a smile. While he was keeping watch he saw Emily coming back from her bath. "Did you have a good bath?" He asked curiously knowing she would go to sleep as well after abit of drying. His lap was ready for her if she wanted to sit with him abit while drying, his tail going back into him.

Emily was on her way back from bathing seeing Ryu by the fire. Emily made her way to the fire, "Yes I did, it was very relaxing." She said smiling sitting next to him. Drying off by the fire.

"That's good." He said with a smile watching her dry he blushed from her beauty and then smiled. "Sweet dreams when you rest ok?" He knew she wouldn't take long and was nearly ready for bed.

Walking over to him she kissed his cheek "Good night Ryu" She said walking in to the tent quietly seeing Katrina asleep.

"Good night." He said with a smile.

Time passed to Afternoon of the first day's travel, as they were walking down the road a begger was sitting on the side, but he was cloaked, arms were the only thing visable, however they were wrapped up in bandages. the appearance in structure appeared male and with a dry voice it said "Please.....would you please give food...Water perhaps...Days has past since my last meal." Ryu looked at him with concern for the beings...well being...but his right arm, after a minute or two started to twitch, only noticeable to those with good reflexes.

Katrina and Emily awoke early and prepared food and packed up setting out on the road with Ryuzen. The trio had been walking for a few hours the sun wasn't quite high in the sky but they continued forward. The girls looked upon the beggar feeling bad for him, Katrina happened to notice the strange twitch. "Ryu I have a strange feeling..." She said Emily shook her head "Katrina just give the poor creature something you ask for compassion but you don't give compassion to others." Emily snapped. Katrina's eyes widened wanting to strike Emily, but holding herself back.

Ryu was abit surprised by Emily's words, but at the same time he was with Kat on this one. He wasn't gonna say no however so he handed the person some of what they had this morning and a cup of water. After taking a drink the voice sounded better. "Thank you strangers....I didn't have to be this way....I was cursed by a relic my house has discovered..an old one that did not like who I was....A man of rank in our town..rich, handsome...but it cursed me to look like...." He trailed before showing his face, hair was in patches, face looking like a old type of orc while he unwrapped his arms to show fur and feathers. "It made me a freak...saying I didn't deserve what was given...But I was born a noble!" His tone was more of a warning than to look for pity. "Soon even those who served me started to become affected....I had to run...my neighbors would hunt me and my servents...."

Katrina stayed back not knowing what was to happen, plus sh wasn't happy with Emily's words. Katrina felt bad for him as he told his tale she was nervous around strangers especially in the woods. it made it even worse that it wasn't just him it affect but those close to him his friends, family, and servants. It made her think a little back home she was a freak but this creature had it worse off.

Emily stood their listening with the others to the story he told, he didn't seem like an evil creature she was sad to hear that he was going hungry because of his aliment. It seemed like he was warning them of this relic he once possessed having a funny feeling that's where they were heading.

Back
Top Bottom