Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Emily smiled as Ryu came back "Thanks hun," She said hugging him back, she hadn't thought they would become a thing knowing she was there to help protect the two, but they did and she was happy for it. Even if she had to put up with Katrina. "Alright sounds good, I will be." Emily made her way to the spring to wash herself.

Katrina still relaxed in the tree, nearly falling asleep.

He smiled, then noticed Kat in the tree, she almost looked like she could sleep there. "If your choosing there for the night i'll get you a blanket if you want sis." He said calmly knowing her ears would pick that up. He made sure what they had leftover from last night would warm up and still taste good as he waited to hear from her and while Emily was bathing. Thankfully from the look of it nothing would be coming at them tonight.

Her ears twitched hearing her brothers words she'd probably come down to rejoin camp once the sun went down, for she'd get cold even with the blanket. "No...I'll be down later..." She called back yawning. Cuddling back into the tree branch.

He heard her and gave a sigh, mostly glad she was gonna come down eventually, with everything set he waited for Emily to come back from her bath. He had nothing to think about, well except the idea he mentioned later, smiling at how good it would be to have such a family structure, and would definitely make sure izzy was apart of that.

Katrina laid in the tree relaxing in the sun going into a cat nap, sleeping comfortably. Dreaming of what the future might hold for them, hopefully having a quiet existence with their family and hopefully having children. Katrina was worried being older, she should have been married a few years ago but she was so different plus RyuZen always chased possible suitors away. Granted that didn't bother her as much as it once did, since she loved Zen though she loved Ryu, she wanted a family with Zen he was her lover while Ryu was her 'brother' and a lover. Katrina's hat fell off her head exposing her ears.

Ryu noticed her hat falling off and took it, gently patting it to keep it from getting it dirty. He wondered abit if the problem she was having was her seeing the two, himself and Zen, as her lover or the fact that for now two were in one. He saw the look on her face; years of knowledge reconized it as her cat nap face so gently he climbed, not being as nimble but still able, and gently put a blanket on her so the cold wouldn't shake her awake if she drifted off too far. Giving her a soft kiss on the cheek he whispered softly'I love you like any sibling would kat..maybe abit more with our no blood..which is why no matter what.." He said gently making sure the blankets could also catch her should she fall. "I'll have your back while you don't have mine." He smiled abit. Oddly enough he felt the roles switch abit. but this he knew was just because she was in heat. He'd get to be the 'younger brother' later; right now he was a 'substitute lover' until they could devise a way for them to split.

It was a little of both having two lovers and the fact they shared a body unable to see them both, having to see one or the other plus that her one lover had another lover so it was also a possessive thing Kat really wasn't one to share. Katrina cuddled into the blanket her brother put on her, still napping. Hearing him speak her ears twitched, purring softly her tail flicked. Like a cat she took her hand covering her nose. Katrina was used to locking herself away while in heat but now on this journey, plus since Zen convinced her to give into her pleasure it's been a bit tougher craving it more than she had when she didn't know what it felt like.

For the rest of the hours things were normal, though tonight for this sake Katrina had her own tent and Ryu was on watch, Emily would've held Ryu's items just incase he was able to crawl into bed with her. Tonight Zen was able to take control, and with no waiting in his needs he went into Kat's seeing if his lover was awake or dreaming.

Emily had returned from bathing, and Katrina had awoken from her nap. The trio had eaten their supper, and it was time to call it a night. Since they would have to wake up early. Katrina was glad she wasn't sharing a tent with Emily again, Kat was irritable and just didn't want to be bothered. She curled up in her blankets tail between her legs, her eyes were closed attempting to get rest. Drifting in and out of dreams.

Zen didn't bother sneaking in too much since she looked like she was attempting to sleep but was having a hard time. He gently moved her shoulder so she could face him, her back fully on the ground, him above but not on her, atelast not yet. And with a smile he kissed her passionately. "Missed me~?"

Feeling her shoulder being touched and moved looking around seeing Ryu? Why was he waking her up she was tired not realizing yet. Kissing him back passionately, blinking at him, "Zen!" She smiled happily purring softly. She had missed him, she loved her brother but she missed Zen envious of Emily who could see Ryu all the time while she had to wait to see her love. "Yes I have..." She said reaching her clawed hands up for him.

Zen smiled, bringing her body abit closer with his right arm, his left stroking her cheek. "I've missed you too~." He said giving her another kiss, gently started to move himself ontop of her, still clothed but figured she'd prefer that then having to turn her neck to face him. "I hear you've been a naughty kitty~" He said with a small grin since he was playing with words. "Maybe I should punish you the best way I know how~." He of course was mostly talking about giving her a spanking that would probably lead to their usual thing. After all he knew it was mostly her heat having her be more agitated than normal.

As he caressed her cheek Katrina nuzzled into him hand purring softly. Meeting another kiss from him,feeling him climb atop her she could have sat up, even cuddled she didn't care she was just happy to see him. When he mentioned her being bad her ears went to the sides thinking he was upset with her. Then hearing his other statement she smiled he was just playing around, "I don't mean to be...What kind of punishment?" She asked softly sitting up slightly pressing her lips bad to his, she had missed him so much.

He smiled, sitting abit and patted his lap. "the spanking kind~" he started then added. "Course if you can apologize I might skip to the fun~. " He kept brought her face closer, kissing her when they didn't need to talk or breath. He missed contact with her along with direct conversation. So he was going to milk the night for all its worth. His right hand brought her rear close, rubbing it softly since she would know he intended to go through with spanking.

Katrina smiled spanking could be fun, "I have nothing to apologize for...all I did was speak my mind." She stated perhaps she should just stay quiet, but she couldn't keep pretending to be enjoying herself when she didn't want to go in the first place. Katrina purred as they kissed, and at his touch, nuzzling close to him laying across his lap as he rubbed her bottom biting her lip slightly knowing he was going to continue.

Zen smiled, rubbing her rear before giving a smack that wasn't hard but would give a sting. "Its not what you say~ but how you say it~." He smacked her rear again. "After all~ he mostly wanted to know you wanted such a thing." He said rubbing her rear before stripping off her pants, rubbing her bare cheeks. "You could've encouraged his hope for such a nice future~" He fingered her softly. "After all..it does sound nice..." He grined "You know you'd enjoy that kind of future~" He fingered her abit deeper as he waited for her words..

Katrina's body jerked a bit as he spanked her it stung but didn't really hurt. "He had me annoyed... I don't even remember what I said..." She said hen winced slightly as he spanked her again. "He knows the future I want, it's what I've always wanted...I never wanted any of this adventure junk." She stated feeling her pants being removed. Katrina arched her back biting her lip as he fingered her tight moist warmth. "Parts of it sound very nice and I've said it before, but he teases me with it trying to get me to go on more of these ridiculous quests by bring it up...it hurts and upsets me." She said whimpering as he fingered her deeper, granted she had grown slightly aggravated again.

He continued to finger her. "True but think of the reward it'll bring..every 'quest' has brought a hint..or knowledge of me...and hopefully with this even more. To where not only will we find away to have he and I seprate.." He said kissing her tail abit. "but with a name and history to go with the body. He knew talking more on this would mostly agitate again so he gently rubbed her rear. "Now you do you want to taste the meat or just get to filling your lovely body with it~?"

It was hard for her to focus as he fingered her, her heat taking over. "Yeah...I know...I'm just impatient and I miss you when your away. Is that so wrong...for me to miss the man I love...while he can run around with little miss blossom over there?" She ranted slightly it was hard being in heat, and being lonely while walking around with a couple. "I don't know don' make me choose, wait how much time do we have?"

"The night is young..and I might even get abit of the dawn.." He grinned, kissing her neck. "Soul wise he's in no rush.." He held the chuckle in from her calling Emily 'little miss blossom' "I know my love.." He started before gently bitting her ear. "Heh, if you weren't so mad at her, I'd say you could just pounce her~ give Ryu a fun show and have her lick you up~" he chuckled witht hat abit, it wasn't a bad idea, atleast not to him but he knew she hadn't really gotten a chance to try things like that. So suggesting it would bring up that probablility. "Lets not waist our time thinking on it..just on one thing." He said before taking his dominant roll and putting her, and him , on their fours prodding his cock to her entrance. "And that would be matting~" He thrust into her deep and hard, taking it slow but showing his alpha dominance to her.

"Okay..." Katrina arched her neck as he kissed it, she didn't know what kind of time they had. "That's good to know...what? she's like that ray of sunshine that wakes you from a nap blinding you annoying..." Katrina calmed then began purring as he bit on her ear. She then glared at him hissing, "How dare you suggest such!" She was tempted to hit him Katrina hated Emily and that didn't look like it would change anytime soon. He's the one who brought it up the feeling hi position her on all fours feeling him behind her, She whimpered softly as he prodded her pussy, crying out in bliss as he rammed into her.

He kissed her neck, and continued thrusting into her, his tip reaching her womb each time. He figured it was gonna be awhile, but wanted to try for Ryu's sake. Right now though it was just him and his lover. His thrust became the wild kind a alpha would give to its mate. "Mmm~ my naughty kat~" he grinned abit bitting her ear dominantly knowing she would enjoy it. "I bet you can't wait to bear my children~"

Katrina maned like a cat in heat it had been so long since she had mated and while in heat it was an awful experience. Katrina could feel his member nearly reaching her womb each time. Katrina was panting slightly as his thrusts grew wilder, She purred tilting her head as he bit her ear showing more dominance. "Yes, yes...I want too!" She said almost begging though she wondered if he was teasing her.

He grinned, biting the other ear, growling with dominance. "Then raise your fine ass~ back into me more~ Show me your wanting more~" He thrust dominantly more his hands were on her hips then went to her breast. He wasn't going to tease but it was gonna be abit before he shot the load. He continued to dominate her more. "I'm gonna make sure your holes are filled with my seeds~" He said grinning abit to see how she would react.

Katrina tilted her head the other way as he bit her other ear, it seemed Zen had some pen up aggression he wanted to release. Since he never really spoke to her that way. Katrina arched herself down raising her ass for her her tail swaying. Katrina moaned as he kept thrusting. Feeling his hands wandering her body, Katrina wasn't sure how to react to him granted she wanted what ever pleasure he'd give her just for him to be with her, even if anal wasn't her thing they had done i a few time before and it had been awhile so she was okay with it.

Back
Top Bottom