Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Ryu heard this tale and listened intently. "But why?" The person..if it could be called such looked to the boy. "It just said it awoke and didn't like how I was with my servents.." He said then quickly added. "Like a family....I may be a noble..but..in truth my father and mother were not as kind as they should've been for nobles....My servents were the ones who did more of the raising and showed me the way of the True Nobles...Like the ones long forgotten by our people of today.." He looked down, shamed by his own action of being here. "I wouldn't have ran..but that spirit started to affect them to..even created a beast I have never seen..It told its name too...The spirit called itself....Melisa..."

It was at that moment the gauntlet appeared on his arms with a burst of flame, its style changed from a calm desine to a red steel with flames engraved. "Enemy" was all it would say to that name. Puzzled Ryu looked to the gauntlet. 'Man this things been having a lot of abilities.'

Katrina still stayed back a bit watching the conversation. "Wait I'm sorry if I've missed this but you were treating your servants like a family and the artifact didn't like that so cursed you and anyone around you?" Katrina asked curiously trying to follow the story. "You were a kind gentle respected noble and for that you were cursed?" She tilted her head not understanding fully. "A beast?" Katrina knew there was a catch there was always a catch to things. Her eyes widened as the gauntlet appeared but not as it normally did it seemed ready to fight. Her ears going to the side with worry.

Emily stood quietly listening also trying to follow the creatures tale. Then the gauntlet appeared once more, "Well I think I know where we're going..."

The stranger heard kat's words and wasn't able to say more since the logic to the spirit wasn't one that could be understood. When the gauntlet showed itself he was afraid for his life because something like that seemed worse than the magic that cursed him. Ryu was still abit confused by this but looked to the stranger. "Don't worry we'll set things right." His voice had a determination to it.

The stranger smiled "Thank you...I can't move from this spot though...I-if you manage to beat this spirit you can stay at my home so I can repay you." He told the group. This would've given them a destination as well as somewhere to rest when they finish this piece of the puzzle.

Katrina waited for answer wanting to know more about the being before them. Trying to figure out if it was a rouse and they were headed towards a trap. Seeing the fear emitting from the being Katrina was skeptical. "If we succeed may our paths cross again hopefully it will have reversed your curse to restore you..." Katrina said softly.

Emily looked at the group "Will your servants allow us to stay in your home with out you in it?" She asked curiously, knowing many people wouldn't just take the word of three strangers.

The stranger looked to Katrina who had been in her desquise. " I see your doubts...but when you free them...You'll understand...I'm hoping my head maid is safe.." He said looking abit in hope. "her mother helped me more and she's been..very close to me since childhood." He said looking at the group. "If she's not affected by the spirit you'll understand why its not simply by how I acted to them.." He tried his best to convince her it wasn't a trap. When Emily asked about the servents allowing them. "They're parents tought me to give thanks to those who help..I know they raised their children the same way,...And they will know I sent you..since no one even knows I'm gone.."

Katrina nodded her head careful that her hat stayed on. By his statement she could tell he was in love with the women he spoke of. Katrina couldn't come between the affairs of the heart. She fell silent not knowing what else to say.

"What is you name sir?" Emily asked curiously, so they knew who had sent them.

The man looked to Emily. "...Issac...Ser Issac of the House Ellson." He said, with a tone greetful, strong, and abit of pride. "If a man can't take pride in his name..no matter what befalls on him..he wouldn't be much of a man." He said with his eyes going to Ryu. "This spirit..it looks into your soul.....its why it made me this...my kindness to my servents was too nice of a man..so it turned me into a monster...hoping I'd forget who I am and act like one....If you come at it never forget who you are ..." He looked at the girls with the same look he gave to Ryu, as if his words weren't enough the look showed he was hoping and wishing they would succeed.

The girls saw his look nodding their heads a little worried about what they were going to face. "A pleasure to meet you Sir Issac." Katrina said with a soft smile. Emily looked at him, "We'll do our best."

Issac gave a nod. "I mustn't waist much of your time..so please continue down the road...If you get to meet my head maid tell her...Tell Wanda I'm fine..." He said in a soft voice. abit tired from the travel of his own.

Ryu gave a nod and after saying farewell continued to lead the group of theirs to the town, his mind pondering on what was to come.

Katrina nodded her head "Good Luck Issac. We'll tell her that you are alright." She said turning to leaving following her brother walking on the opposite side of Emily angry with her granted that was nothing new but from her comment earlier. Emily nodding following the group on the other side Of Ryu.

Ryu knew Katrina was mad at Emily but he couldn't think a way to defuse that right now. His mind went to the fact the gauntlet, which stayed as it was on his arm. called something an 'Enemy' by name alone. "Say..." He said breaking the silence. "How much power..do you think Zen put into his belongings?" He said hoping the thought might also help Kat relax and focus on the lover who would've put afew cents into the situation..maybe not good ones but ones none the less.

Katrina stayed by his side worried about the beast and the spirit hat awaited them in the town they were making there way to. Angry at Emily still Katrina was one to hold a grudge. Turning her attention to Ryu as he broke the silence. Shaking her head, "I don't know, I'm not sure how powerful he was in his day nor how many objects he had split his power into...Why do you ask?" Katrina questioned.

"Just abit of thinking...I mean this guanlets been very useful and its just one piece of what were looking for to help him imagine the things he's made that go with this.." He said in both wonder and thought. "An armor..a sword..helmet... and something called his 'will' ..which I'm betting goes into the gauntlet." He said as he turned to walk backwards and point out the hole where an orb might go.

Katrina listened to her brother as he spoke about some of the things Zen had created. Seeing how powerful the gauntlet was showing them the way to go. The fact that Zen was an old spirit and what seemed o be some sort of reptilian creature to combat it he had to have some sort of power still trying to discover who he was, for he himself didn't know. Looking at his arm to see where an orb or gem of some kind should go.

Ryu thought hard, atleast it was how his face was showing. "Ya know.." He said looking at the ground. "I got this weird feeling that when we beat this thing..something goods gonna happen..." He said then looked to his sister with his wide smile. "After all its not every day we're asked to do something like heros of legends." He had this want to be abit silly with this thought. Weither his idea or Zen's nothing was wrong with taking the heroic pose and going . "We're gonna save them!"

Continuing to walk Katrina fell silent for the moment she didn't sign up for this, she didn't sign up for any of this. Turning to look to her brother, "You always think something good is going to happen..." She stated not as enthused as her brother was, granted he liked adventure and the stories of heroes coming to save the day. While Katrina only wanted a simple life not that she ever had one nor did she think she ever would. Katrina just rolled her eyes, she was there to watch over her brother and what's what she intended to do, until she no longer could telling his parents she'd care for him.

Ryu's body didn't need to face anyone for Zen to see what was around, and when he noticed Katrina's eyes roll he had a small ponder but would wait til later that night to talk about it. "Hasn't it so far?" Ryu asked curiously. "I mean sure we've had bad things but we're here, far away from home, doing ok. Finding out things and being surrounded by our love ones." Course for her it would technically mean him and Zen but the majority of it was Zen to her and for him Emily. "Who knows sis..We might find somewhere that doesn't have you hiding all of you and we wouldn't need to see our parents except for when we're showing them the kids we raised as our own small family...You being the Aunt of mine and I being the uncle, and Emily being the mother of mine, zen being father of yours." He said happily. His words were for truth and to help Kat feel more wanting to this adventure.

Katrina tilted her head at his words she wasn't sure if he had forgotten what had happened along the way. Starting with the gang when they first started nearly taken advantage of and brought along as a pet. Going into town where unbeknownst to him, Zen and Ryu took advantage of her, granted she loved Zen now so it wasn't as bad as it was. She has been in heat since the second town, He brought Emily along when it was supposed to be the two of them not the three, then nearly dying from creatures and monsters in the last town. Katrina was not considering any of this to be fun. "Yes but if you remember I was quite content to stay home, at least it was safe there...." She stated sure their home town wasn't the greatest and everyone there picked on the two of them but their parents ere there, she was kinda home sick. Plus having to hide herself hoping for them to be excepted where ever they went. Her ears moved under her hat, making the hat twitch. "Yeah well I miss them....and sure all of that will happen in our heads.... if we live." She said crossing her arms looking at the trees wanting to climb up and jump through them to be "alone" but she knew she's rip her clothing if she did that. She didn't quite appreciate Ryu using her weakness to keep her going knowing she just wanted to settle with a family but knowing they needed to finish what they started before that could even happen.

He gave a sigh with a bit of a pout to show that, for this argument atleast, he accepted defeat. His instincts told him that zen might be able to cheer her up. "Alright sis." He said after abit of a sigh. "I should see if there are any near by bodys of water...and maybe something roaming." He said looking at the sky. Their conversation and their encounter with issac being hours apart, and knowing that if they kept going til night they might encounter other dangers. "I'll be back." He said walking off the path's right. If Kat wanted to follow to talk about something or Emily he would've been ok with that. After all he knew the three of them were in this together now.

Katrina was irritated and annoyed she wasn't fully in control of her moods, thanks to her being in heat still, more often to say how she felt compared to when she wasn't. Katrina was normally quiet not wanting to start anything or get confrontational. Shaking her head as he began to go find water, watching him as he went then seeing Emily following behind him. Katrina didn't want to talk there was nothing more to talk about really. At least nothing more that he'd want to hear. Katrina stayed there a minute she carefully climbed up a tree resting on a branch keeping watch.

As he walked he was moving his left hand abit, as though having a argument with someone, if Emily was able to see it was ovious he was mentally speaking with Zen, who would probably find away to have a small word with Katrina to help ease her mind. Once he was calmed he saw a small lake that looked like it was once apart of a creek but had been changed into a lake by logs and stones. "Well looks like this will be a place as any to have a bath...we should have the camp afew bits away though..give privacy. "Ryu told Emily. The gauntlet's metal skin turned a heated blue and spoke. "Warm" having its frontal gaze , atleast where the orb would be inserted. at the lack, within a moment the lake started to boil up, creating itself to be a small hotspring. "Huh..." RyuZen said in unison..though more in thought than anything. Ryu smiled and said. "Guess that's ...handy..." He smiled wide knowing he made a pun and hoped Kat was listening and or watched hoping it would help her mood.

Emily caught up with Ryu to keep him company seeing as he and his sister had a fight. Emily saw he was talking to himself, but figuring he was talking to the spirit within him. Katrina could see them from where she was, looking out in the distance. Emily laughed softly at the bad pun, "I'm gonna go set up the tents..." She said. Katrina heard and saw her reaction was shaking her head slightly then to turn on her side and look off into the opposite direction. laying on a tree branch.

Since he wasn't able to bathe last time, Emily was setting camp and Kat was probably not watching he desided to bathe. Ryu took off his cloths except for the gauntlet, looking at it. "...You wouldn't happen to be somewhat alive would you?" The gauntlet just stayed silent until it spoke. "Mind....Minion.." Ryu was abit puzzled . "Can I order you to go off my hand? I'd like to be completely clean.." Not sure if there was a certain word he had to use. Thankfully for him it vanished, letting him bathe until he was clean and dried. When he was done he walked to the camp knowing the girls would be there and hopefully not arguing with eachother.

Emily went off starting to put camp together, looking at the tree Katrina was in shaking her head. She didn't understand her nor did she think she ever would. The necko seemed to hate everyone and everything besides her brother and Zen. Then again maybe it was just from her being in heat Emily didn't know but it was getting annoying. Setting up the tents and making a fire by herself.

Katrina on the other hand stayed up in the tree keeping watch. Hearing footsteps she watched Emily walk off then hearing the movement in the water figuring it was RyuZen. Katrina's tail swayed under her disguise trying to relax up in the tree staying away from the other two having had the argument with Ryu, and not getting along with Emily.

When Ryu got back and saw the camp together and the fire made he hugged Emily and smiled. "Thank you for your hard work." he said knowing she would appreciate hearing that. After all if the situation was switched he'd like to hear that. He gave her a kiss before saying "the water's warm..like hotspring warm so be careful ok?" Knowing she would want to bath first.

Back
Top Bottom