Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

When she raised her ass he was able to get deeper to where now his tip could completely reach her womb. If he where to cum not a drop could leak from the womb. He massaged her breast more, as he thrust his member started to twitch abit. His words were more of a test to see what things would make her want more than any actual aggression. With her tail swaying his tail came out and wrapped around hers. Letting her know above all this pleasure love would be the one thing kept. He whispered into her ear. "Of course..thats if you want to try all the holes~" He bit her neck abit dominantly. "I'm completely content fucking you like this~"

Katrina moaned feeling him go deeper into her warm snatch, feeling the tip at her womb. She enjoyed his dominate words she liked him being forceful with her, consensually of course. Feeling his dragon-like tail wrap around her soft black cat tail showing his love. "I don't care my love, I just don't know when I'm going to see you again...if you want to do more than one I don't mind." She whispered back then squeaked as he bit her neck.

He thrusted more and more. "Well then lets see how much cum I can give~" He said thrusting wilder now, at this rate he was basicly an animal. Giving a spank he twitched inside her more. "I'm very close~ You ready to see if I can get you pregnant~?" He growled into her ear. Of course he knew it probably wouldn't knocked her up this time but hearing her beg for him to make her a mother might be worth it if she wanted to try it.

Katrina's walls were beginning to contract around him, as he grew rougher with her, as the two were animals mating. Nodding her head her claws digging into her bedding as he spanked her "Me too!..." She moaned. "Yes, Zen please make me the mother of your kin..." Katrina begged him, she was starting to worry that she couldn't bare children with as many times she's had sex now with Zen or Ryu not knowing about the contraceptive shields the two would use, but knowing they'd cum in her and nothing.

Zen remembered the contraceptive shield and wondered if, with her in heat, it was started to affect her more; so while rubbing her clit he broke it while she didn't notice. He thrust into her and with a hard thrust started to fill her womb with his seeds. "mmm~ Yeah~" He made his thrust slowly and deeply. fingering her ass abit to see how she would feel for it. "Mmm~ even if I didn't knock you up this time.." He started, kissing her softly. "we got plenty of time~"

Katrina moaned out as he played with her clit feeling his hard thrust and his warm seed filling her up. As he did pushing her over the edge she came with him panting softly. She moaned softly as his thrusts slowed and deepened as her pussy milked his seed. Her tail tensed a bit feeling him fingering her ass relaxing to let him, she was sensitive and pent up sexually a the moment she didn't care. Listening to his words, "yeah...I assume you're right." She said kissing him back.

He smiled, still rock hard and with afew prodding he thrusted slowly into her rear, staying still inside so she could adjust to his cock inside her. His tail still around hers and his hands massaging he made sure she felt every bit of pleasure this night and wasn't planning to stop. "How does it feel?"

Katrina whimpered a his prodding then feeling him enter her whimpering softly getting used to his size in her rear end. Her eyes closed relaxing her body, her body adjusting to her lovers size. "It's okay, hun." She said softly.

He smiled, kissing her deeply and letting their tongues dance as he started to take her hard and slow, his full length going in and out with no problems since he was moisten from the first round. Letting out a growl of pleasure he stoped the kiss and grinned. "So tight~ Might have to do this more often." He kissed her neck before giving her ear another bite. As he kept his teeth on her ear he licked the tip of it, wondering what sensation it would give her.

Katrina matched his kiss their tongues dancing together she moaned into the kiss. Her eyes remained closed not fully used to this hole being used. Katrina knew he enjoyed it which is why she agreed to it, though with her in heat it brought her pleasure as well. "We'll see about that..." she replied feeling him bite her ear she gasped slightly getting a wave of pleasure from it, biting her lip as he licked the tip of her ear.

He continued, going abit faster with the thrust. His hand grabbed her breast dominantly. He switched his attention, mouth wise, to her other ear when she gave her reaction. He loved her sounds and was glad she was enjoying it, even if it was from the heat. "We'll see~" He kept going abit longer, twitching abit into her rear. His tongue was moving all around the tip of her ear. He stoped abit on that and let his hands hold her shoulders so he could thrust abit more.

Katrina moaned as he went faster into her, feeling his hand on her breast. She was panting softly as he went on whimpering softly as he licked her ear. She felt his hands roam her body feeling his hands on her shoulders her tail still wrapped around his.

Their tails were wrapped around eachother, the thrusting became more. "Mmm~ Nearing my limit for this round~." He kept thrusting dominating her with his thrust more. His hands traveled her body til they were at her hands, holding hers so he would be thrusting completely like a wild animal again. He kissed her more while they were mating; letting their tongues dance.

Katrina moaned as they continued to mate. Nodding her head as he said he was getting close to finishing. Her lips meeting his as they kissed, feeling him take hold of her hands unable to really hold his given if she did she'd fall face first.

Zen kept thrusting into her until with one deep thrust he filled her rear with his seeds. Kissing her neck he did the same kind of thrusts as he did to her womb. His hands held hers all the while. "Mmm~ So how was that~?" He asked her since if it was good enough they would probably do it more often when she was in heat, or just feeling like being filled in the ass too.

Katrina whimpered and whined as he kept thrusting into her ass. Feeling his seed flow into her filling up her rear. She was panting from the physical excitement. "It was okay.." She said it wasn't her favorite thing, but she didn't mind doing it knowing he liked it. Katrina stayed still as he slowly moved within her.

He smiled, kissing her neck. "Good~" He then pulled out slowly, kissing her neck before gently bitting her ear to keep her pleasure going. As he helped her sit on his lap. "Since you two had a talk about the future..and I've cooled you down for awhile." He said snaking his arms around her before giving a loving kiss. "Why don't we talk about that~..No 'what ifs' or anything..just name the things we'd love to have be apart of our lives.."

As he pulled out of her Karina's body relaxed more. Purring as he kissed her neck, purring even louder as he nibbled on her ear. Getting comfortable sitting on his lap. Kat rolled her eyes she hadn't really wanted to talk about the future earlier, Ryu brought it up. Kissing him gently as his lips met hers. "I don't know...I don't want to get my hopes up when the time comes..."

"still fun to have a dream for it~" he said sucking on her neck to mark her abit. "Lets see~ Type of house~..after all when you're in heat I'm probably gonna take you in every room~ or just do that anytime." He chuckled. Figuring the idea of it would be interesting but mostly something to give kat to think about that would be kinda fun.

"I guess..." She said squeaking slightly as he sucked her neck leaving a mark. "Oh...I don't know something stable..." She stated not having put much thought into what they would live in. "I'm sure tat'll have until we have children and have to hide away when they are around."

He gave a chuckle and kissed her. "That's when we let them spend time with aunt 'sunshine and rainbows' and uncle Ryu." He smiled and held her closer. "Though you know, when we have kids....that's gonna be fun too." He said holding her softly. "After all I'll be able to handle most of it when they're at the infant stages.." He said with abit of a grin.

Katrina glared at him, he was funny if he thought she would in trust her Emily with her children letting out low growl at the thought. Ryu was fine, she was fine with her brother watching them,but not Emily. She gently cuddled into Zen, as he held her close. "Yes I look forward to children...I want my own family...Ryu's was great they took me in and treated me no different, while everyone else did... want one of my own, since my family abandoned me..." Katrina still stuck partly in the passed wanting to know why her family left her behind, Was there something wrong with her, perhaps she was the runt and fell behind, or they lost her in the storm. She didn't know the story though she still remembered that day, wandering alone in the pouring rain and mud crying for her mom and dad before finding shelter under that cart where Ryu's mom and dad found her, coaxing her out of hiding seeing the small bundle in the mothers hands seeing baby Ryu. "What do you mean?" she asked curiously wondering why he targeted on the infant stage.

Zen stroke her hair when she mentioned her family. While he was a soul he didn't see her with her family and when she met Ryu's family he was an unconscious soul by then. "We'll raise them good." He smiled and kissed her neck, and when she asked what he meant he grinned abit. "I was a soul during Ryu's birth.....I remember I offered my help in exchange for the way things are...I don't remember how I knew though.." He added gently holding her. "When he was a toddler I wasn't fully inside though..I could spiritually be next to him and see what was around him...so I used the time I had to watch how his parents handled ryu while he was an infant." He said kissing her neck again. "Which is why I know we won't have troubles during our children's time of infants."

"I have no doubts in raising children...that's why I want them if I was worried about not being able to care for them I would shy away from it. Growing up I helped watch Ryu, baby sat, played with him, dressed him and fed him. So I have no worries on that..." Katrina stated squirming slightly as he kissed her neck, being a sensitive spot for her.Katrina was worried on how all of this would play out, what if they couldn't split Ryu and Zen, she refused to share a house with Emily. What if she couldn't have children? Seeing as she had been in heat and had intercourse multiple times yet nothing, grated she didn't know about the contraception seals that were placed on her that Zen just took down. What if they couldn't find a place to live? So many thoughts ran through her head.

Zen kissed her giving a soft smile. "Well then we're gonna have to work hard on our lovely future." He then gave a quick prod of her pussy with his cock, his body had enough for atleast one more round. "Very hard~." He grinned, hoping that their conversation was enough of a rest so she could be ready to be taken again..this time her chances of getting pregnate were gonna be as high as any creature in heat would be.

Back
Top Bottom