Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Ryu thought and nodded. "Alright...But I'll still keep them incase we are near other animal like beings...so your scent doesn't alure them." He said with a consern voice since he wanted to keep her safe. He gave a small cute yawn and started to gently cuddle close to his sister. "I know things are abit strange right now..But..i'm not sure why..I feel ok with it all....Things will be good for us." He said tiredly.

Katrina was too tired to argue about some pill, Even if he kept them that didn't mean she would take them. She wanted to try to stay as natural as she could until her body re-adjusted to being in heat and needing sexual relations more than ever after Zen took her virginity, it felt amazing but her cycle was now all out of whack. Though she heard the concern in his voice, she understood, but she was older and it was her body not his. Seeing him yawn made her stretch and yawn, cuddling like a kitty cat would. "You may feel fine Ryu but I'm still uneasy...I hope they will be okay." She stated and then curled up to go back to sleep, purring.

Ryu slept soundly when he heard his sister's cute purr, but as his sleep went deep Zen appeared before him having his arms folded. "Well well...Trying to be your sister's keep are you?" Ryu looked abit serious. "I..I don't want her to feel lonely while your here and not here....It would only be until we seprated.." Zen was impressed by Ryu trying to defend his reactions. "It matters not really. You technically took her first so either I like it or not. But for her sake we should find any way we can to seperate..by all means..." Zen said to Ryu with a stern look, after all he wanted to be with Katrina while Ryu was around but right now it was just impossible.

Day had broken and Ryu was still Ryu meaning his and Zen's magic power was now reset and balanced. He was still snuggled close to Katrina, but was slowly waking. He knew she would have to get ready and Emily probably would do the same so with his sleepy mind he knew what to do before going. He wanted to wait for Katrina to wake though so she wouldn't feel abandon.

Katrina purred in her sleep, as she was warm and comfortable. She slept without question or cause trying to get rest for they would leave the safety of the order and would venture on. Katrina was completely oblivious to Ryu and Zen's conversation, within there head. Trina was still confused on the whole Ryu and Zen sharing a body while sharing her and with Zen having Emily as well. She tried to be loyal to Zen but her heat also made her need the comfort of her brother.

Katrina slept until daylight and she knew she had to get up but she didn't want too, she put her claw/paw like hand over her eyes, trying to block out the sun. She yawned and cuddled into him more.

Ryu was starting to wake fully and smiled as she cuddled into him more. He pet her softly and spoke softly into her ear "Sis...I'm going to get up now...I'm going to shower and take care of things...You can sleep if you want..I'll be back soon..Ok?" He then gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Sleep well." was what he said before getting up and starting to shower.

Katrina began to purr as he pet her and as he spoke her ear twitched slightly. She smiled softly, "okay..." She whispered softly, She yawned again and curled back up, falling back to sleep. Her tail swayed from side to side her nude body was under the blankets.

Ryu started taking his shower, and when he was done and dried he went out of the room to look for izzy. He asked around for her corriders since he figured she was asleep as well. So when he found it her went into her room. He had a small idea in mind and wasn't sure if it was cause he was tapping in to his dragonic side of being an alpha or what but he wanted to suprise izzy.

Katrina stayed in her area sleeping not ready to be bother by the light of day.

Also after last night Izzy returned to her chamber to sleep, she had napped in Emily's room. She was still fast asleep laying comfortably on the bed. Her leg twitched slightly as she was dreaming, about nothing really in particular. She was unaware of Ryu's presence in her room.

Ryu saw her leg twitching as she was oviously dreaming, and to him it was abit cute but he retained focus and walked to her, gently rubbing her ass since it was just him and her. He knew this wouldn't wake her so he gently moved her rear to where she would be on her knees and gently took off this cloths. His erection was present on the account of morning wood and didn't want to waist itself. He prodded her entrance. mostly teasing her to see how she would react. If she would wake or beg in her sleep.

In her sleep her shoulders rolled as she could feel someone rubbing her ass, her tail swayed slightly. Though Izzy had no idea someone was actually touching her figuring it was part of her dream for her brain had changed her dream into something sensual. In her dream it was Ryu who was in it, since she never really had a male relationship in her life that was ever kind to her. Ryu though using her for sex when Emily and Katrina weren't around he was still nice about. As he put her on her knees her leg was twitching again until she was kneeling, her head was still on the pillow. Izzy did not wake up she stayed asleep still in her dream world she was rather tired from playing with both Ryu and Emily. Isabella whined and whimpered as he prodded her teasing her, she whimpered in a begging tone.

Ryu was going to wake her up by thrusting into her pussy, but Zen apparently gave him a mentaly slap upsdie the back of his head and said "She's still asleep. Learn the different between Begging in sleep and begging while awake. Geez she is a lovely lady, Instead of making her dream feel real just make her dream come true." Zen was giving him advice on how to be a proper person without realizing it. Ryu smiled abit to Izzy's face and kissed her softly. "Izzy..wake up.....I know your probably tired.." He said and gave her another kiss. "But I won't be able to see you in awhile...and I want to make sure I didn't leave without giving you some love." He said with a blush on his face not exactly sure if he worded it right.

Upon feeling his lips on hers she smiled softly still thinking it was a dream, but she heard him speak, and her eyes slowly fluttered open. She saw Ryu now as he kissed her again. She moaned softly as he kissed her. "Ryu?....What are you doing?" SHe asked not realizing he had come in to see her before he left. He was so kind to her. She rubbed her eyes and yawned she was still sleepy. Izzy heard his words and she pressed her lips to his again, she had a slight blush on her face as well.

Ryu blushed light but smiled as he kissed her once more, his pelvis still ready to thrust but right now he wanted to wake her fully. "I'm sorry I'm so early for you Izzy." He said as he gently prodded her with his dick abit more to show that he ment both versions of 'early for her' and kissed her neck, gently sucking on it as well. His right hand was supporting his weight so he was ontop of her and takeing her hair while his left gently rubed her stomach up to her breast and then gently trailing down to her clit softly so it wouldnt rush anything but she would still feel it all teasingly.

Izzy whined softly as he prodded her again, "It's okay...plus I'm glad you didn't leave without saying goodbye..." She stated softly smiling. Izzy moaned softly as he kissed and sucked upon her neck. Izzy's back arched slightly as he began to rub her clit he definitely had her attention. Still in heat like Katrina, every sexual touch felt like a tease to her.

Ryu continued to prod and rub her kissing her deeply before pulling abit back and looking at her with a blush. "Are you ready for your alpha?" He asked while his penis was slowly prodding, keeping the tip close to her pussy lips. His left arm stoped teasing her body to keep suport for now. He liked being her alpha and liked her alot which was why he wanted to say goodbye to her while he had the chance.

Izzy's tail began to wag as he rubbed her and kissed her deeply with passion. Izzy nodded her head and was smiling as she was blushing, she was ready for him since she was more awake now. Even though Izzy didn't want to say goodbye, she knew she had to, she knew he was not her's.

Ryu moved abit to where they were both confurtable and started to thrust into Izzy deep and slow. He wanted her to enjoy it and to have this moment last awhile. He knew the only reason why he would ever have to say goodbye to her was because she was needed her..He loved emily, but he didn't want to leave sweet Izzy either. True he has just met her but he felt close to her. With each thrust he started to moan and gently bite her ear. His thrust as still slow but started to show its dominance over Izzy.

Izzy's ears picked up as he thursted into her deeply and she moaned. Izzy knew that she had to stay because they needed her. even if she wanted to go with him. She could feel the dominance that he gave her through his slow thrusts and she loved it.

Ryu continued to thrust into her deeply but started to pick up the pace, but not too fast just enough for his dominance to increase, and he gently nibbled onto her ear, gently growling with pleasure. He loved being an alpha and with her being his bitch it felt amazing, his left hand went to her breast and started massaging them. "mmm..Does my bitch love her alpha's hard cock?mmm You love being my bitch." He said with a blush as he gave her a spank and gently rubed her ass.

Izzy continued to moan as her thrusted in and out of her, and more so as his dominance increased. She enjoyed him massaging her breast, she loved her time with him. "Yess...oh yesss. mmm." She agreed and moaned as he continued she took no offense to the term of bitch since that's what she was so...and she loved every minute of it.

Ryu continued to dominate Izzy, loving his moment with her and started to thrust abit wilder. Izzy would've known when Ryu called her a bitch it was just in terms and since right now they were mating like animals it made more sence. "Mmm thats it my sexy bitch take all of your alpha's dick!" He growled as he thrusted all the way into her womb. His right thumb gently 'fingered' her asshole to give her more pleasure since he had already done her in the ass before.

Izzy moaned as he grew wilder, with his thrusts. Izzy held them up her hands digging into the bed. She began to pant as he pumped into her. Izzy yelped not expecting him to ram all the way into her womb, it felt nice but it was the initial shock. Se started to moan and whine as he fingered her ass while fucking her pussy.

Ryu continued thrusting wildly and with dominance his left hand on her's though. He kissed her deeply but slopply since his thrust were hard and fast giving no full balance to kisses. His tip was reaching her womb each time and he gently fingered her ass abit more. "Does it feel good my bitch? Hmm?" He ask in a dominant tone "you love my cock fucking you the way you deserve while I finger your ass?" he was having a light blush to this though since he was being dominant with her and loving it.

Izzy was panting heavily as he pounded her, She kissed him back just as sloppily since she was trying to regulate her breathing. Izzy moaned and whined feeling him at her womb with each thrust. Izzy nodded her head, then barked, "Yes!" She loved every minute of it. "Yes I love it..." She whined slightly.

Ryu was nearling his limit, but with each thrust he kept himself in her womb. "Mmmm..Beg for your alpha's seeds my bitch! If you do good you can cum with me!" He demaned blushing abit since he would always want the woman to cum with him, atleast those he loved closely. He pulled out his finger but started using his tail on her ass, she would've been used to it by now more or less but it would've hinted to her where he planed to go next.

Back
Top Bottom