Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Ryu kept thrusting into Izzy with dominance and started to go harder. He enjoyed being with women who loved him and he loved; granted the love he had for Izzy wasn't as strong as for Emily but it was there. He watched Emily kiss and rub her breast, and as he thrust he fingered Izzy's ass. "Mmm...Izzy...Do you want to tell emily how good you feel from our affection for you? I know I would tell her your tight pussy feels really good..and your moans are very sexy.." He told Izzy, as though 'ordering' Izzy to talk diry to Emily.

Izzy stated to moan into Emily as they kissed as he went harder and deeper, she whined as he fingered her ass. Emily stopped kissing her so she could speak. "Tight...stuffed, it feels so good, so big and so deep...oooh mmm." She basically moaned.

Ryu blushes and went faster, moaning but keeping dominance in his trust. "Mmmm..Thats good Izzy. "He said as he pet her. Then looked to Emily. "I'm gonna...mate with you...wi-will you get into position you want to be in?" He asked Emily as he gave Izzy a small spank and continued to finger her ass, he got his face to where he could make out with both of them then started nibbling gently on Izzy's ear.

Izzy whined she was close to coming now he knew her spots. Emily laid down on her back not having seen him in awhile she wanted to see him while they had sex. As Ryu nibbled upon her ear and with a few thrusts she moaned in pleasure cumming. Izzy was tired and was panting out of breath.

He pulled out of Izzy slowly so she could have a moment to breath, then moved himself to where Izzy was next to Emily and yet not too close. When he positioned himself ontop of Emily so he could see her and vice versa. He prodded her entrace thens tarted to thrust slow and deep into her womanhood. He moaned and started to kiss her with a passion, his right hand holding hers and his left massaging her breast gently.

Izzy sighed as Ryuzen pulled out of her. Emily looked up to him as he laid above her. She whined slightly as he prodded at he pussy. Emily gasped and moaned as he thursted slowly and deeply into her.She kissed him back just as passionately. Her left hand rested on his shoulder while he rubbed her breast.

He continued his thrust pace and his kiss of love and passion as he wanted to take his time with her since he wouldn't know when the next time they could have a calm moment like this would be. Yet at the same time he didn't want to make izzy feel alone while she watched them so he took this time to practice using his tail; By consintrating on what he wanted the tail to do it was able to come out and go to Izzy. The tail slowly rubbed her clit then thrust itself into her slowly but not deeply, as though to keep her in heat but not take her breat away.

Emily moaned softly into his kiss. As they more so made love instead of just lustful fucking. Emily had missed his touched, she hadn't had any forms of relations either up until now. Izzy was laying on her back watching the two, relaxing a bit. Then she felt something rubbing her senstive clit she looked and it was Ryuzen's tail. She whined a bit as it entered her now sensitive pussy. The tail felt nice as it slowly moved in and out of her, keeping her active.

He continued the pace of both his thrust and his tail, and his soft kiss traveld from Emily's lips to her neck. Since Emily was considered to Ryu as his first and only girlfriend he wanted to try to have this moment slow for abit, especially since she had alot of training. Ryu's tail continued its thrust into Izzy, then as though with a mind of its own it started to prod into her asshole, then slowly thrusts its way in but not going as deep.

Emily moaned softly as he took his time and made love not just lustful fucking. Emily dragged her fingers down his back as they made love. IzY was moaning softly too being fucked by a tale. Izzy then started to whine as the tale prodded her asshole before trusting in. Emily looked over to Izzy as she was having fun.

Ryu was enjoying every moment he had with her and Izzy, and as he was Emily look over to Izzy he blushed at a thought that came to mind and wispered into her ear as he sped up his tail's thrust. "We could give her more fun..I-if you want to give it a try." He wispered without breaking pace inside Emily but rubbing her clit gently with his right hand.

Emily was enjoying herself quite a bit she had missed Ryuzen while she had been training. Izzy whined and moaned more as his tail went faster. Emily moaned softly as he rubbed her clit while making love to her. "Tell me what your thinking before you do it."

Ryu's tail slowed abit to tease Izzy and kept her active so he could explain is idea to Emily. "Well..."he started in a whisper "I dominated Izzy once..and she enjoied it...I..was thinking maybe you would like to try and dominate her as well...I-i know the tool that will help you do so." He said with a blush since he did know but he couldn't remember fully why he knew of said tool.

Emily thought on it for a moment, "Ryu...I'm very well aware of the tool myself...but I'm really not in that kind of a mood....plus it's been so long since we've been together...and it's our first threesome...can we try another time?" Emily whispered back she wouldn't mind under different circumstances, but she wanted to be a little selfish, since Katrina also liked to hog RyuZen, so it wasn't often they were together.

He gave a blush and a smile. "Of course Emily...I don't mind either way..." He said and thrusted deeper into her, reaching her womb. He knew Katrina did have alot of time with him and Zen while Emily was training so it was natural she just wanted this moment. His tail went faster into Izzy again after hearing Emily's verdict and Ryu thrusts were still the same pace. Though he knew he would at some point give Izzy some attention with his cock too. But he was abit surpirse Emily didn't react too much to the tail he was having.

"Okay..." She stated. She felt bad for saying no but she just wanted some time with him. Emily whined as he pushed in deeper, feeling him get to her womb. Izzy started to whine out again as the tail pumped faster into her. Emily wasn't making a big deal on his tail for she had seen it before, and with the fight that happened. Plus Sonya explained that he probably would have it because of Zen.

As he continued to pump his tail into Izzy and thrust gently into Emily, his cock began to pulse. It wasn't a full surprise since it was awhile since he was inside Emily and it felt really good but he kept his pace and stamina, not wanting to disappoint any of the lovely ladies he was with this moment. His hands massaged Emily's breast as he sucked on her neck gently, because he didn't want to leave a mark on her neck so soon.

Emily moaned softly as they continued to make love, her walls started to squeeze Ryu for it had been awhile since they had laid together. Izzy continued to whine as his tail pumped in and out of her. She wasn't able to hold out anymore and with a few more good thrusts Isabella came. When Ryu massaged Emily's breast she moaned out in pleasure it was too much for her in result she came just after Izzy had.

Ryu continued to pump into the two women, but as soon as Izzy came he pulled his tail out, and the moment his dick felt Emily's juices. His body lost all control and came into her. Ryu was breathing heavy but pulled out and layed down abit to where he was inbetween both Izzy and Emily. "That..was...amazing." He said with a small smile.

Once Ryu pulled out of Izzy she fell to the bed panting. Emily felt his seed shoot into her, their juices mixing together. Both girls cuddled up to him, "Yes...it was." Izzy replied Emily nodded in agreement.

Katrina was in her room that she shared with Zen. But tonight she was there alone, Zen was letting Ryu have the body tonight. Katrina was curled but sleeping, but her heat was acting up, she began to toss and turn to get comfortable.

Ryu smiled and he was cuddled and kissed them both, but before he could relax he felt something tug in the back of his head. "I-i'm sorry my sweets but there is something I must do." Hesaid as he gently got up and kissed them both on the lips. "You two can rest and I'll come by in the morning." He said as he got dressed abit and walked to the room. When he showered and dried up he kept himself naked as he went to Katrina, he saw she was tossing and turning and had a consern look. He went to her and kissed her lips. "Sis...are you asleep?" He asked softly. If she was asleep he would hold her in a way to keep her confurtable. if not he would help her with the heat that tormented her right now.

It was easy for Izzy to relax as soon as she curled up. Emily cuddled into Ryu, happy that he was there with her. Emily looked to Ryu as he started to speak, and her smile faded, She gave him a kiss then watched him leave the room. Izzy looked nice ans comfy, So Emily let her be, and she went to shower and cleaned up, before returning to bed.
Katrina was still tossing and turning, her back arched, and when it did her claws went to her curls, scratching at her head. When she felt his lips on hers she opened her eyes slowly. "Ryu?...What are you doing? I thought you was with Emily? I was asleep, why what's a matter?"

Ryu knew this was gonna be difficult but he knew there was something to help split Ryu and Zen but for now he had to please them all. "I wanted to make sure my loving sister was ok...I can smell your heat you know...I also saw you tosss and turn...So if you want...I could please you...Until Zen can come to you." He said blushing, gently petting her and felt her breast softly. "All you have to do is ask.

Katrina looked at him and waited for an answer yawning softly. "Yeah I'm fine...no need to worry..." She stated, then blushed trying to hide her face not realizing Ryu could also smell her. It was embarrassing to her, Since she grew up in a normal world when she should have grown up with her own kind. Her instincts and how she was raised were conflicting. "No...That's okay Ryu....I'm fine really." She said still hiding, he was her younger brother...and she was just embarrassed by all of this hating that she was a Necko hating that she was found as a child. As he started petting her Katrina started to purr. She place her hand over top of his which rested on her breast. After his statement Kat went silent unsure of what to say, even though her heat was bothering her she would rather Zen be with her at if anything. Grated it was because of him her heat had gotten worse, he having introduced her to sex making her want it and need it more while in heat.

Ryu was holding her breast gently as he pet ans emiled. "I know you would want him right now..But..for tonight..please ..let me give you what your body needs." He said softly as he started to rub her pussy. He knew this was hard for her since she was living with humans for so long but He wanted to help her get used to letting out more of her animal side.

Back
Top Bottom