Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

When he hugged her she hugged him back. "I'm well how are you?" She asked smiling as he pet her. Izzy was confuesed to his blush, she figured he was just going to see her. "Yeah I'm good todays been a slow day so I'm available." She stated and stepped out of the room. Izzy walked with him to where he was going.

"I'm well." He replied and started to walk with her to Emily's room, having abit of a blush on his face. "J-just so you know...I don't know what will happen..but....I..want to let Emily know about our little secret..I don't want Nat or Krissy to know but..I would like Emily to know since she's traveling with me.." He told her and then gently nibbled on her ear. "A-and if things go well...I may give you another treat...and she might too." He said which practically told her why he was blushing abit from time to time.

Izzy's ears picked up then fell, "I thought this was our secret though? What if she over reacts?...I work with her on occasion...I don't want her to be mad at me..." She stated she didn't want anyone mad or upset with her. Izzy tilted her head as he nibbled on her ear, if felt nice. "Alright....so long as you're telling her..." She stated she didn't want to tell Emily, Emily actually liked her.

He looked at her and gave her a hug. "Don't worry..I'm sure she'll be understanding and would probably want you the way i've had you for awhile.." He said somewhat blushing but pet her softly so she knew things would be ok. "I will tell her and you can wait outside..if things go well which I know they will you can come in and we'll give her pleasure and I'll give you treat." He said with a smile.

Izzy hugged him back, she was a cuddledly Inu. "Emily? Are you sure we are talking about the same Emily? She's never seemed like that." She stated still unsure, but him petting her helped. "Alrighty then..." She stated agreeing to it.

Ryu enjoyed being with the cuddledly Inu, and when they reached the door to Emily's room he looked into Izzy's eyes. "Ok..wait here..I'll give you a wistle if its ok for you to come in ok?" He said into her ears. When she was alright with it he knocked on emily's door and entered. "Emily...Are you up?"

Izzy nodded staying quiet, She understood wait there until he calls and so she did.
Emily was relaxing in bed dozing off a bit, She was tired and training took alot out of her. Emily Knew Ryuzen would be coming to see her and she was fighting with herself to stay awake. She was in a pink night gown that went down to her knees it was longer than Katrina's. "Hm? Yes I'm up." She stated, sitting up.

Ryu got closer to Emily, blushing from her night gown which looked beautiful on her. "Um..Emily..there is something I know I should tell you....The night before Last..I think.." He started realizing he couldn't keep track of time when their body was trying to adjust. "I was treated by one of the nurses here..and well she was in heat and I helped her with it...but..yesturday..I mated with her again ..but this time because I wanted to.." He said feeling unsure what to say.

"Oh what's that Ryuzen?" She questioned wondering what he needed to tell her, since they hadn't really seen each other. "Treated? as for an illness or something else? I see...well I'm sure the three are in heat...Oh...I see, Ryu... Should have come to find me....I'm sorry I've been in training this whole time...Which nurse was it?" She questioned curiously, wondering which one really caught his eye, Either the smart one, the sexy one or the ditsy one.

"Well..I'm not sure why I was even there in the first place." He said when she asked about the Treated part. "But I woke up there..and well it happend that way....I know I should have and I'm sorry..I didn't want to interupt your training..." When she asked which one he blushed faintly. "W-well at first it was all three but it was just the first time and like I said I had no idea how I got there...B-but...Its Izzy.." He then started to blush red as he added "She's very cute in many ways."

"How could you not know? Were you knocked out? Most night's I wasn't in training, you could have stopped by....I would have come to see you, but I never know when it's you, until I actually see, plus I'm sure your sister has an issue with me...." She stated softly know Katrina was still on uneasy ground. "You gave into all of them...Well they are hard to resist. Izzy? Izzy's such a sweet heart I love that pup." Emily stated She was adorable and one of her friends. It was kinda nice, to know that he did go for Krissy.

"I think I got there during Zen's control and something happend..I'm not sure...and Most of the nights I've been with sis cause of...Something." He told her...He didn't want to say it was cause Katrina's been in heat since it made her angry when Zen somewhat mentioned it. "W-well it was sorta...'woke up and fond one of them sucking me' instead of giving into them...And yes she is.." Ryu said with a smile..then a light blush appeared on his face. " ..you 'love' her huh?...W-well then w-what would you say if I asked to have a threesome with you and her...For both of your hard work." He asked Emily hoping she would agree. This would be a reward for Izzy and a great way to relax for Emily.

"I see...That makes sense..." She agreed to Zen probably having the body at that time. Emily figure Katrina was in heat which made her moody. "Those girl's one of these days they're gonna upset the wrong person." She stated Emily wasa more understanding but many others weren't. "Yeah she's a sweetie and has helped me with things in the past....Oh...Ryu..I don't know about that...I've never done anything like that before."

He looked at her with a look of cuteness yet perversion in his mind. "W-we could give it a try...It wouldn't be a bad thing to give it a try...and I'm sure Izzy has knowledge of it since she's been with the other two during heat..." He said and had a brighter blush as he whispered into her ear. "A-and if you want we could make things intresting when you two want it to be."

Emily thought on it for a moment or two, "Well, alright...it's worth a try right? It's not like it's hurting anyone." She stated she had a slight blush on her face. "What do you mean by interesting?" she questioned not really getting what he meant or what was going through his head.

Ryu blushed abit and kissed her. "I-i'll show you wh-when we're more into it." He said blushing at the though of emily fucking Izzy with a strapon and vice versa."B-but first we should start." He said and gave a small wolf wistle which was the signal for izzy to come in.

Emily kissed him back, smiling softly. "Alrighty then." she blushed not knowing what he was thinking. "Okay we'll start..." She noticed he whistled like a call, then seeing Izzy step in.

Izzy came in alittle awkwardly, hoping Emily wasn't mad at her. "Come on in Izzy It's okay." Emily said, smiling at her. Izzy's ears picked up and she was smiling with her tail wagging. "I'm sorry Emmy, I didn't mean it it just kinda happened the way it did." She stated, she went along mostly with the other two. "It's okay I understand, no worries plus I'm not the one you need to worry about, but we needn't worry her."

Ryu blushed, and knew to keep this from Katrina..atleast for now. "W-well now that all is good for now....L-let me give you two pleasure." He said and went behind Emily, which allowed Izzy to get a good view of what Ryu would do to her. Ryu started to massage Emily's breast first with her gown on then after awhile with it off. When Emily's nipples started to show signs of becoming hard he looked to Izzy. "Izzy..I want you to suck on Emily's nipple..and if you want you can rub her too...She's been doing alot of training so you could rub her pussy with yours." He stated blushing abit

Emily shiftedsome allowing Ryu to get behind her. As he began to massage her breasts her back arched slightly. She had missed his touch she was so busy training to help them and she really hadn't had the time for personal desire. After a while her gown was removed, feeling his skin on her bare flesh. Her body was reacting, her nipples growing hard. Izzy looked to Ryu, as he spoke. She undressed herself making it more natural. She crawled on the bed over to Emily she smiled softly. Izzy then began to lick and suckle on Emily's nipple on her soft breast. As she did she took her hand began to rub her gently.

Ryu blushed as he watched Izze suckle on Emily's nipple since it made her look adorible yet sexy. He continued to massage Emily's breast. "MMmm...so soft..."Was all he could say as he massaged her, and then he started to gently put Emily's hand on his dick. "W-would I massage your breast...Please get me hard.."He wispered into her ear and kissed her neck. Then he looked to Izzy. "Izzy; you're doing a great job..but would you give Emily's pussy some time with your tongue..." He said to her in a small alpha tone but with more kindness and care.

Emily moaned softly as Ryuzen rubbed her breasts as Izzy suckled her. Emily reached behind her and started to rub him as he placed her hands there.

Izzy kissed down Emily's stomach ad started to lick her pussy. Playing with her clit, before placing her tongue inside her licking and tonging her. Emily whined and moaned as as Izzy licked and tonge fucked her pussy.

Ryu moaned as he was being rubbed by emily as he rubbed her breast. Hearing her moan and whine was getting him hard rather quickly, and seeing Izzy tongue fuck her was making it hard to choose who he would want to put his dick into first. "Mm...I....I want to thrust into one of you..But I..Don't know who to choose...So..the first one to beg for it will be first." He said with a blush. He wanted to mate with Izzy first to let Emily get wet from hearing Izzy's sweet moans, but he wanted to do the same with the vise versa senario. So he had to let them deside who would be first.

As Izzy continued to lick and tongue fuck Emily she had started to rub herself hearing them both moaning, getting herself nice and wet her tail was wagging. "That's not fair Ryu Izzy's a champion begger, I'll lose" She teased. " You can take her first I don't mind waiting." She stated giving him the okay and as Izzy kept on she whined softly.

Ryu blushed and chuckled. True Izzy was a champion begger and her cuteness made it hard not to give it to her first. So he moved himself to where he was behind Izzy. "Ok then...Izzy sweety..."He started with a blush as he started to prod her pussy. "You should know what you'll need to do." He finish as he started to thrust into her deep and with dominance, keeping Izzy on her fours in doggy, and allowed Emily to see Izzy's face and bouncing breast. "Mmm! So....Tight." Was all he could say.

Izzy gasped removing herself from Emily, as Ryu started to fuck her with dominance. Izzy blushed and whimpered as he pushed deep into her thight pussy. Emily went to Izzy starting to kiss her and rub her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom