Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

De Antiqua Tenebrae (The Ancient Darkness) RP One on one

Maeva smiled at the feel of his arms around her waist and wrapped her tail around his leg as he took off. She was a bit surprised when he grabbed her scruff but she then moaned as his teeth grazed her throat, it would've been so easy for him to kill her then, but she wasn't the least bit worried. "The trees will ring with the sound of them," she replied about her screams as her feet his the ground again. "Just follow me my lord," she spread her wings and took off. She could fly in her humanoid form, but this one was faster and easier to move in. She flapped her huge wings powerfully, the trees below her passing by quickly, green and lush, they stayed that way a while till they started to grow darker and she knew they were almost there.

Du'an sighed and leaned an elbow on the table then rested his forehead against that hand and replied, "If it were that easy Belail would already be dead. They fought already and even though Belail was very weak he was still able to seriously wound Uriel. He's been alone and broken for two hundred years so he hasn't done much fighting in that time and he'll be extremely rusty. I don't know if I can get him ready again or not. But the alchemy I used will keep him asleep throughout the night, he needs to rest and heal. So you don't have to worry about staying with him." He stood up and stretched, "It'll take me a while to wind down enough to go to sleep, but I do have to go settle my svine down for the night."

Moon laid on the bed with Candle, the injured girl had been moved back to the hospital when people had left the cellars and Moon had refused to leave her side. Even as young as she was she knew the out come wasn't looking good for her friend. Candle still hadn't woken up, and her breathing was very shallow. Moon stared out the window, the had a horrible feeling in her gut, but she told herself it was just because she was scared a missing her brother, she prayed Amaya and Abdiel would bring him back soon.

Belail laughed maliciously at her comment as he tailed her from behind following her every movement .It did not matter what form he was in as his abilities in both were equally strong. It only made a difference in shape shifting when one vessel was more of a necessity then the other. Two centuries to Belail should have been nothing to the Demon lord for he had lived far beyond those years but to be forced against his will to rest them seemed too long for slumber. He took in his new freedom feeling the wind brush past his face for it was a first time in awhile that he had enjoyed himself despite the agony he was in. His senses were wide and aware as he could see perfectly in the dark and he noticed how much his realm had changed. He seen the lush greenery coming off the tree tops and Belail flew just low enough to touch it as he drained the life from the plants. He reeked havoc over the lively forest that the Ventus cherished until they reached the already dead treetops of the woodland of Styx. His idea of beauty was a lot different to the deities and how they altered his realm disgusted him. How could his own creations turn against him? Did they not know what would happen if he were destroyed? All those thoughts rushed though his mind before he blurted out in rage,"I never understood why those stupid Deities thought they had a right to what they did not make! But here I am having a pissing contest with my tainted children the Ventus as they try and claim my realm for divines. Blind fools, they rid the creatures I crafted, feast of their flesh, take advantage of their vessels that do not belong to them and take shelter upon my lands but I do not get their worship. Hypocrites! Let us see if I unravel there fabric and all their comforts if their divines can save them then!" Belail snarled out as he complained to Maeva until his focus was shifted towards the task at hand, "We are getting near I can feel a change in the air. I can even start to taste it on the wind!" He then dived down deep into the trees and began weaving in and out of the trunks. He could see several rotted bodies laying on the infertile ground and as he neared the alter the soils began to pulsate."Lucis is an idiot you can't hid the Dark Ocularis for long of course it would take me time to reveal it's location but it is never truly hidden." He started to laugh but suddenly the hole in his gaped chest lite up the night sky. It was the kindling relic and it had repelled his body giving off a powerful blow that shot him backwards away from the alter. Belail cursed out in anger when his backside slammed against a large lifeless tree forcing it to timber over. If he ever wanted to get close to the Ocularis that evil banishing orb would have to be cleaved from his chest. His eyes beamed red he went into a fit of fury and his fingers clasped into his open gash. He began unthreading his flesh and muscle wildly like mad man he was no longer in his right mind. Black blood began pouring down his chest he finally exposed his rib cage and the the little hole of light was now bigger and brighter then ever. The crystal was embedded in his dark demon heart and it was beating with the crystal in view. His hands were to large to reach as he tried carefully to remove it. Belail's vision went blurry but he was still close enough to the fountain to pull just enough power from it to keep him going. His rage still burning he became even more frustrated as his dark magic was also unable to remove it. He hadn't noticed it but a large flock of Varavi sat in the tree as they observed what he was doing.

"Alright if you say so then I am going to go ahead off to my room for rest just be sure when you come back in to lock the door behind you last time I didn't the edg'va where in my room complaining they were hungry." She giggled as she started down to the end of the hall to get herself ready for bed and she stopped and turned,"Oh and your room you are sleeping in tonight has a small wooden rocking horse sitting next to the door so you will know which room you are in. Good night Du'an." She said as she continued down the hall.

Abdiel learned where Candle and Moon where and he wasted no time finding them. He entered Candles room and seen her sleeping as he walked over to her. He pulled her hair back on her forehead he kissed it and even though he was angry at Amaya he told Candle what she said,"Amaya says she is sorry." He then stood up and looked at Moon and neared her,"I am sorry Moon but your brother isn't going to be here to sleep with you to night but Amaya says to watch the night sky. I did see your brother and he looks okay." he rubbed his hand on her shoulder and sat down in a chair near Candles bed as he tried to make out what had happened with Amaya.

Maeva smirked as the trees died under him and she listened to him complain, as any good lover would, and replied, "Well, then we'll just have to teach the Deities and the Ventus a lesson my king." She giggled, "She's almost as stupid as Af." She laughed and followed him down among the trees, she could feel the fountain getting closer but knew he could find it easier now than she. She grinned as she saw the fountain and the nearly fell out of the sky and gave a startled cry, covering her eyes at the flash of light. When she opened her eyes Belail was no long there but she could hear him cursing nearby and she flew to him gasping in terror as she saw him ripping at his chest again. She landed in front of him, shift back as her feet touched the ground. Worried he would kill himself and destroy everything, she grabbed his hand to stop him saying, "Let me." She looked away from his face and to the crystal, "Let me return the darkness to your heart." She then slowly, reverently, as if she couldn't believe she was so close to Belail's heart, reached in and wrapped around the crystal then attempted to pull it out.

Du'an laughed, it felt good, it seemed as if it'd been a while since he'd last done so. "I will be sure to." He nodded at her instructions and thanked her again as she walked to her room then added, "Good night Navi." He went back out to he barn and smiled as his svine saw him and snorted happily. The two of them were on the road a lot so they nearly always went to sleep together, which meant that neither of them could sleep unless they knew the other was safe. Du'an walked over and placed a hand on her face and talked softly to her and she responded happily. He wasn't sure how much of what he said she understood, but he knew she was very smart and knew him well as such he rarely had to use his powers on her but only did if she was freaking or wouldn't listen to him and it was urgent. But now they were just communing together. He removed her saddle bags and pulled out a large piece of dried dowi meat and tossed it over his shoulder to her. She caught it in her front claws and started chewing at it. As she ate he went through his nightly routine of checking her over, he knew there would be no wounds but he couldn't help it, it was a long beat in habit. He smiled as he ran a hand over where the wound in her neck had been, not even a scar anymore. She nudged him and he laughed, "That's all you're getting greedy." He talked to her a bit more as she settled down and eventually fell asleep. He smiled at her then snuck out. As Navi had told him, he locked the door to the house before finding the room she'd told him about. He sat on the bed, now exhausted, and removed his shoes, he left everything else on and laid down, not bothering to slip under the covers. He was asleep as soon as his head his the pillow.

Moon watched Abdiel as he went to Candle, she frowned when he told her that Night wasn't coming back. Her eyes widened a bit when he told her what Amaya had said and she seemed a bit comforted by it, and even more so when he said that Night looked okay. She looked out the window a moment then slid off the bed and into the floor. she walked over to Abdiel, she could tell he was upset to so she climbed into his lap and wrapped her arms around him, burying her head in his chest.

Belail's fiery eyes pierced into hers as she stopped him from shredding his flesh and this time he let her. His breathe labored from his fit of anger and he could feel her hand slip between the spaces of his ribs. With her fingers fiddling for the shard he relaxed his temperament long enough for her to gingerly pull it from his chest. It had been awhile since anyone was so willing to help him and for the first time in a long time he allowed himself to trust someone. His bloody palm greased the side of Maeva's face and his stare seemed to go right through her. She was familiar to him an essence he had felt before for she was not like any of his creations as if her spirit was not his doing. He thought of mention something but it was forgotten as his body jolted from her tugging on the crystal and his hands dropped to his sides. He gritted his teeth in pain holding back his urge to claw the nearest thing his nails sank deep into the soil. He screamed out as he felt the orb being lifted from his heart and out from between his ribs. He stared at her for a moment then his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Belail's lungs released one last heavy breath before his beating heart stopped and his body went limp. The vessel that harbored his dark and angry soul had failed him. It was only by the Oclularis did his spirit cycle itself in and out from his form. Time passed without any signs of movement except for the gashes that ailed his tattered body. They begin to fasten flesh and muscle back together like a mother mending a child's precision doll. His essence now binding back to his fleshy form it settled in alining each of his limbs like a knight garbing armor. His heart slowly began tapping on the inside of his chest and he lurched forth grabbing air and swallowed it with each breath.

Abdiel wrapped his arms around Moon as she felt her snuggle him,"I am sorry I did try to get him back for the night but Amaya wouldn't let me take him. Heck she wouldn't let me take her." He said as he thought she was upset about not seeing Night. He still pondered over the events that had happened and figured all he could do was try and go for her later.

Maeva smiled and leaned her head into his hand as she concentrated on the crystal. She detached the crystal and grimaced as he screamed in her ear, falling over backward. She looked at him and smiled as he looked back and then a horror crept over her face when his eyes rolled back. "No!" she screamed lurching toward him and taking his face in her shaking hands. "No don't you dare do this to me. She didn't notice the wounds healing all she noticed was that all she'd worked for for so long was slipping through her fingers and after the taste of having everything she couldn't go back to not having him by her side. She lay on top of him, not being able to breathe, what would happen now, she wouldn't be able to go back to the Sanguis, they would scorn her and blame her, but she couldn't continue to live with the vile Ventus either, she could barely stand it with a good reason to be there. Then his heart started again and she gave a small startled cry and sat up as he did and she could suddenly breathe again. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his large shoulders as if she was scared of loosing him again and this would hold him to her.

"Not your fault," Moon replied. She was confused when he said that Amaya wouldn't wouldn't let him bring Night back. Amaya had gone to bring him back, if she had him why was she still there. Why wouldn't she come home. It made no sense to her. She missed her brother so, and missed Amaya as well.

Belail felt a little disconnected from his experience but it had happened many times before. He felt Maeva's embrace and he knew he had frightened her quite a bit. It seemed bizarre to have someone embrace him like he was cared for. He brushed the feeling of being held dearly then snickered at his lust's concern form him. It seemed to amuse Belail but it didn't stop him from reassuring her of his safety. His large hand patted Maeva on the back and he addressed her,"Did I scare you? There was never any reason to be alarmed it has happened before. Why do you think Lucis had a hard time destroying me and her lover has no idea! They aren't the first divines to challenge me and they won't be the last." His silent laugh now started to turn into a loud cackle. The alter had held a sliver of his missing soul but after his spirit drank of its power he felt himself starting to become nearly whole again. "Now let us indulge in what I have lost! My alter is beckoning me to shower in its darkness. " He said as he licked his own blood off of Maeva's neck then he wrapped his arms around her and got to his feet. Carrying her he readjusted his hands down then over Maeva's bottom cupping them around her thighs. He looked down at the crystal laying in the dirt wondering what to do with it. He wasn't sure at the moment but didn't dare to leave it laying in the soil so he took it with him figuring he could find a way to destroy it. Belail wings then spread taking flight while still clutching Maeva in his arms he flew the short distance to the lost alter. He knew her wings could carry her but he was enjoying the feel of his new mate near him. It was a short distance and she wasn't held long, he landed near a large over sized ruin covered in vines and corpses. He dropped Meava to her feet nearing the Ocularis it looked nothing like a fountain. A large slab of stone covered in horrific images decorated its top and below that a wide basin overflowed with Belail's shadowy looking blood. Over top the alter arched a menagerie of deity bones from previous kills some even still baring their fleshy resemblance. He walked near it and began kicking the bones of the dead who had discovered it's power but never living long after bathing in it,"Fools all these bodies are fools...." He muttered before looking back at Maeva and grinned at her,"Come with me. Bathe with me and don't worry I won't let you perish like these fools." He said rolling one of the skulls at her feet and he extended his hand out to Maeva and waited for her to except his invitation.

He smiled at her innocence and he figured that she would probably not sleep well tonight without her brother,"Thanks,but I will try to go back tomorrow and you will have to stay with one of the other adult members of our group. Don't be wondering around outside it isn't safe you never know if another mortis might come and take you away. Then I would have to go looking for you as well." He said as he looked back over at Candle.

Maeva smiled as he told her that it had happened before and then laughed as he mentioned Uriel, destroying the diety would be fun. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up and smiled, loving the feel of his strong body against hers, she could almost feel his power radiating off of it. Looking at the crystal she frowned, and wondered as they flew if there was a way to corrupt it, to turn it into a dark crystal and use it against Uriel, how fun that could be. Catching her balance as he set her down she looked at the bones and smirked at his comment then giggled, "Fools fall prey to the wicked." She took his hand, crushing the old skull underfoot and joined him. She trusted him fully, if she couldn't she wouldn't want to live anyway.

"Don't get hurt," she replied to his comment about going back. She nodded as he told her to stay inside, but she wasn't always one to listen to orders and besides, you couldn't see the sky if you were stuck under a roof. She followed his gaze and pouted, "Not good."

Belail was now in a good mood for once something right was going his way and this eased plenty of tension he was feeling. He drew her near him then leaning her back into his arms over the bloody pool attached to the alter he gave Maeva a cruel look before dropping her body into the Ocularis. He grinned at his rude gesture he had preformed before leaping in after Maeva. He wouldn't stop there either once his feet had hit the bottom of the basin he snatched her by the neck before she was able to get to her feet. Aroused by her loyalty and seductive body he snarled roughly, "Your reward is close at hand!" Belail then slammed her down submerging her head and body deep in the solution of the Ocularis this titillated him being able to control her. Unsnapping the armored loincloth from his waist he exposed his engorged member and was eager to sheath it between her flaring legs wasting no time getting deep inside as he groaned. To an outsider this rough play would appear as abuse but in truth he and his wicked alter was consuming her essence with execrable powers. He wanted her to fight back to prove his intuition about her but he couldn't help but turn the test into a sex game.

"I will try not to Moon!" He said as he patted her head but his eyes were still locked on Candle and he heard Moon state it wasn't good,"No, she isn't doing good but I hope she will turn around for the better. If it doesn't then I will have to look for a healer and I am not sure if there are many left it is very rare to see healers anymore!" He looked back at Moon and decided to try to see if he could get her to sleep, "Aren't you tired? Why don't you trying sleeping? I will let you sleep in my lap!"

Bubbles came up from Maeva's mouth as Belail jammed into her, she'd been needing it so much after her boring time with Af and needed to feel what she considered a real man inside her. She didn't fight back for a moment even though she knew he wanted her too, she first let her body absorb him and the powers, and both at the same time just made her all the more aroused and horny. But after a moment her hands shot out of the water and grabbed his horns forcing his head back, then she used this leverage to flip over and now he was under the evil liquid and she was on top breathing hard as she picked her hips up and slammed them down onto him groaning as she did.

Moon looked up at him and nodded, "Night said our mother was a healer, but I never knew her." She shook her head, "Can't sleep, and if I do will have bad dreams."

Belails cold eyes glared down at Maeva while he held her under as he rammed himself in and out of her vagina. He was starting to become more forceful with her as she wrapped her fingers around his horns and jerked down on his head. Belail let out a demonic growl as Maeva caught him off gaurd while she knocked him down into the pool of blood. His head and torso now submerge in the wicked solution filled every inch of his damned soul while he let Maeva have her way with him. He was satisfied with her abilities and was sure he was right about who she might be for there was only one other that could put him on his back. The night sky started to crack like a whip with every once of power he consumed and his body began to surge with an electric static that began emitted through her body. His wings then suddenly propelled him forward out from under the shallow murky depths he draped them over Maeva still helping her with every thrust. Belail's engorged penis pulsated at her flexing cervex and he sank his claws into her back drawing them down filleting her flesh open. His breath became faster as his paced quickened inside her and his hands were now grabbing her legs and pulling them around his waist. His body was almost at his climax as he moved near the old ruin wall he pressed her against it and under the spout for better leverage. The stinger at the tip of his tail jutted out before it wrapped around her leg and he stuck her with it pumping his dark essence into her form in hopes of waking her inner demon. He sealed his bond to her and his eyes almost rolled in the back of his head with jubilation when he released himself within her vagina.

Abdiel smiled at her and said,"I never heard Night tell me that but I am sure your mother would of helped Candle if she were here." He paused as he could see Moon was going to fight with trying to go to sleep and he sighed as he attempted to try once more,"Just try to at least you really need your sleep and if you have a nightmare I will be right here to protect you I promise." He knew it wasn't probably going to work but it was sure worth a try.

Maeva grinned as she knew she's pleased him and she slammed herself down on him, harder and harder. She moaned as the electric current passed through her and started to move even faster with it. She wrapped her arms around his neck to give her a better angle as he sat up and she grinned maliciously at him. Her moans turned to screams as his claws raked the skin from her back, the screams were more for him than from the pain. Her screams shortened but continued as he quickened and picked her up and pushed her into the wall, her nails raking his back as she needed something to dig them into and what better thing than him. Her screams then got louder again as his stinger penetrated her, and this time the screams were 100% real and full of ecstasy. She could feel herself growing stronger and stronger. She came nearly at the same time as he did and she dug her nails into his ass as they released together. Her screams quieted to moans as they slowed down and she locked eyes with him. She wasn't sure if she could love, but if she could he would be the only one she ever would. She knew they would forever be together then, the perfect union of evil lust.

Moon nodded at Abdiel's comment about her mother, but she'd never known the woman so she couldn't agree or disagree. She rolled her eyes and looked up at him, what was it with adults and sleep? It would be one thing if she was even tired, but she wasn't and even if she was she would just be laying there doing nothing, but at least then he would be off her back about it. She sighed and closed her eyes laying against him, maybe he would eventually go to sleep and she could stop pretending.

Belail relaxed his body and his hold on Maeva letting his wings drape back away from her into a folded position. After gorging himself on sorcery and lust Belail was ready to return his lost relic to its rightful place along with putting the fear back into those who betrayed him. His expression divulged pleasure of being near Maeva and for now she had soothed his raging soul "Well that was agreeable and you did keep your promise to fill the forest with screams!" He laughed a little before pressing his lips against hers. Reverting from both the wall and her he veered away form the alter while continuing to converse,"Now that I am feeling a little more like myself it is time to convey to those Cur who reigns high here. For now I shall erect a temporary keep for all to see before drawing my true fortress from the depths. " The Ocularis then vanished from beneath Maeva and his feet returning it back to his sunken home. He snatched his loincloth off the dead ground and secured it around his waist once again before doing anything else. His arms winded with his hand curved at a short distance between them he generated an orb that hazed forth rumbling the earth under foot. It was unseen as to what it was he was conjuring but once in the heavens all would be revealed. His appendages gaped for flight with the three moons glistening off his damp skin he ascended into the skies. Reaching past the tree tops a castle was in view that hadn't been there before and that was where he was making his headings.
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums...1102af13f33e7fb18c28411c47d3.jpg?t=1311836021

Abdiel frowned as she rolled her eyes at him and he knew Moon was faking it just to appease him and he just shook his head then began to tickle her."Roll your eyes at me! Your punishment is tickling! He laugh as he figured he wasn't going to force her but instead he would try to wear her out.

Maeva kissed him hard back before Belail moved away and replied, "I can't wait to see the horror on Af's face when he sees it, it's the only good thing about having to be there. She watched him fly a moment and smiled at the new power running through her veins. She then jumped into the air and flew after him, feeling more energetic than ever she easily caught up with him, performing a few aerial acrobatics as she did, twisting and swerving around. Even though her body was the same it somehow felt completely knew so she had to move it about some.

Moon screamed and laughed, trying to push his hands away even though he was bigger and couldn't be dislodged. She squirmed beneath him trying to get out of his grasp. A nurse ran into the room and scolded them, "Hush, sick and wounded people are trying to sleep here. Show some consideration."

This had been a good start to an end of a bad day and for him it could only get better. His Ocularis found, the stone that ailed him cleaved and now he was sure he had found the reincarnation of the Lady of the Abyss. He smirked at her aerial performance while they made their way towards the castle and he looked down at the light crystal in the palm of his hand while he thought of a way to dispose of it. He then decided to ask Maeva for her opinion,"What do you think we should do with this nasty little stone?" He then held it out for her to see.

Abdiel laughed with Moon as he tickled her and was starting to have a good time until he was bothered by the grumpy nurse. He wasn't about to have her put him in his place as he taunted back, "Oh go stick a thermometer up someone's butt you old bag of winds! I am fully aware of where I am at."He then started to mumble the last part of his sentence,"...and if I had any consideration for people I wouldn't be in a band of thieves robbing them!" He laughed as he got to his feet and thought that it would be best for him to leave before the nurse got some town's guards to come in and handle it.He looked down at Moon and he asked, "Do you want to go for a walk? I am going to go looking for the rest of our group to see if they are alright and we can play as we go.....but if you want to stay with Candle I am fine with that." He stood there waiting for her response as he extended his hand out to her to see if she would grab on.

Maeva stopped playing around and steadied off. She looked down at the crystal a moment and said, "I was thinking earlier that if there was a way to corrupt it we could use it against the deity boy." She giggled, "To use what Lucis used to keep you from your full power against her own lover, the irony couldn't be funnier."

Moon stuck her tongue out at the nurse and the woman's mouth dropped open as she wasn't used to having people talk to her like that, especially not in a hospital. Her jaw worked a minute as she tried to think of something to say but by the time she did Moon had grabbed Abdiel's hand and left with him.

A curled smile stretched across his face as he liked how she thought, "I swear you are as twisted as I and I like the way you think. You should of been there when I made this realm of mine! I love your idea but it will be a task to taint Lucis's crystal. You think it would have already been after dwelling in my debauched vessel. Yet it still shines bright as the day she made it." Belail then dived to the surface landing in front of the newly conjured keep with brutes guarding its gates he sauntered towards its entrance. Linking it with his sunken palace below using the newly formed keep as a gateway between the hells and heavens of his world. The heavy doors swung wide and Belail made his path through the foyer grabbing the attention of every demon that served the dark lord. They had finally risen from their slumber after their master returning the alter and they worked busily waiting for any orders that were given to them. Belail garbed his feral beastly vessel his back hunching over as he morphed. Every inch of Belail's body covered in thick fur with his hands shaping into paws and his snout jutted forth. He began descending down the hall making his way towards the alchemy chambers with the slaves and servants leaping out of his and Maeva's way. They could feel Maeva's powers and quickly associated her as Belail's lover and their queen.

Abdiel couldn't help but laugh as he walked out of the hospital and he just thought it was more amusing that Moon had stuck her tongue out at the nurse."She was just plain out rude and I think Candle would enjoyed the laughing if she were awake...." He paused as he looked up at the night sky and he could see Belail's castle off in the distance. "That thing must be enormous for us to able to see it at such a breadth! This is just getting even worse!" He shook his head and wondered if anyone else had noticed as he went looking for the other thieves.

Maeva grinned at his praise and replied, "I was just a few hundred years in the making." She chuckled as she landed beside him, "I do wonder what would happen if we poured some of the water from the fountain on it. I don't know much about light-magic so I don't really know what would happen." She shifted to her tiger form as he shifted and looked around at the castle, smiling as the workers dove out of her way, she'd so quickly become the queen of Belail's world after releasing him, everything was so perfect. She purred maliciously as she rubbed her head against his shoulder.

Moon nodded in agreement and chuckled, "Yes she would." She let go of his hand and grabbed his wrist with both hands then jumped, she pulled herself up, released his wrist and grabbed his shoulder, then pulled herself the rest of the way up and planted her butt on his shoulders. Holding onto his head she could see the castle better now and she frowned. Even at her age she could tell how evil it was and she shuddered and hugged his forehead.

Belail laughed at Maeva when he heard her call the blood from the Ocularis water. Normally he would have been sarcastic at one's ignorance but somehow he wished to educate her rather then mock her, "It isn't water it is blood concentrated with dark sorcery mixed in with my powers and if it helps it has a name, Da'liqua. If it were just water then I could of gone to a pond and bathed in it!" He scoffed still unable to resist poking fun at her. He neared the chambers to study the shard and he felt Maeva rub her head on his shoulder. He welcomed it and returned the favor with a lick to her neck. He knew she was enjoying the reactions the servants were giving her along with her new found power. "I think you might be on to something about placing the crystal into a vile of da'liqua." He then opened the door to the alchemy room and walked in as Bai came running down the hall after him. Bia had always wanted to be Belail's lust but he had always turned her down and now she could see Maeva and instantly became jealous,"Who do you think you are?" She asked in a snub tone as she forgot what she was going to say to her master.

Abdiel laughed as she climbed up him like a tree, "Hey what do I look like a Varavi perch?" he said in a joking manner as he tried to lighten up the mood. He knew she wanted to see what he was observing and he let her. He felt her clutch his forehead and knew she was unsettled about the site."Look it will be okay we will be fine we just have to wait and see what the king says tomorrow and that is all the more important for you to stay near an adult." He tried to calm her fears as his were already set into motion and he changed the subject. "I wonder where those guys could be staying tonight?" He then noticed several men he was familiar with as he began to walk towards them.

Maeva nodded at the information and smirked in reply, not getting defensive about her mistake as many would. She smiled as he licked her neck then said, "Couldn't see that it would hurt much to try at least." A snarl ripped out of her throat as Bia took a tone with her and the only reason she didn't rip the demon's throat out was because she knew she was one of Belail's stronger soldiers and she didn't think Belail would be too happy with her if she did, so instead she replied. "I'm your Queen, so you better remember that and watch yourself."

Moon giggled and retorted, "No Varavi would ever perch on you, your too stinky." She relaxed a bit at Abdiel's reassurances, but was still worried about it, Night had been the only one that could ever truly calm her when she was scared and he was the one she was scared of too. Remembering Amaya's words she looked up at the sky, it was something both Amaya and Night had always told her to do, partly because of their names, but the two of them always felt more comfortable in the night.

Belail called out for his servant Oriax who showed up rather quickly despite being drained of his energy earlier by his master. He came in slightly disorientated passing Maeva as he clammed up and regretted ever taunting her. He could feel her immense power that wasn't there before and didn't dare challenge her authority ever again. He then looked at his master, "Yes what is it that I can do for you master?" Belail glared at him as he used his powers to lift an empty vile near Oriax's face, "Take this and fill the vile with da'liqua and then return to it to me." Oriax was not pleased to hear he had to even put his hand near the poisonous blood but he knew better then to argue so he grabbed the vile from the air and turned with a horrified look on his face passing Maeva and Bia. Belail could hear Bia riposte back at Maeva and he growled at the sound of them bickering. Bia hadn't been paying attention to her master audible annoyance and continued to disrespect her, "You will never be my queen and I have laid claims to him. I don't know where you came from but I think you need to go back from whatever hole you climbed out of!" She then raised her hand and clouted Maeva a cross her face scraping her nails over her skin then spitting at her feet. Belail's eyes burned with fury towards Bia for ignoring his warning. He then spoke firmly in Maeva's mind, "Give her a lashing! I give you permission!" He then snarled weaving his way outside of the room next to Maeva.

Abdiel eyes widened a little at her comment and he raised his arm then sniffed his pits."Stinky....I am not stinky...I had my bath....did you?" He laughed as he asked her while he approached the badger like man from the thieves band who Abdiel gave a obvious nickname."Hey Badger where is everyone staying to night? I found Amaya but she isn't budging on leaving from where she is at!"

A violent snarl ripped from Maeva's throat as her head snapped to side from the smack. She smiled then as Belail gave her the go ahead, the scratches from Bia's nails healing instantly with her new-found power. She barely even put much effort into flicking her tail and sending Bia flying. She stalked after her, "I don't remember seeing you there when I broke the seal and released him from his prison, and I don't remember seeing you there when I literally touched his beating, cold heart, and I don't remember seeing you there when I bathed with him Ocularis Fountian." She shifted to her other form and wrapped her long fingers around Bia's throat and lifted her up with amazing ease, digging her sharp nails into her neck, "And I'm pretty sure it's me carrying his child, not you." She spun an threw Bia into the nearest wall, with enough force to crack the stone.

"I don't take baths," Moon said with a giggle, "I'm to cute for dirt to stick to me."
Brogan turned and looked at Abdiel rolling his eyes, he'd never really liked the nickname but Abdiel continued to call him that anyway. "We're scattered all over the place. Some stayed in the shelters, a few went back to what was left of the old building, a couple actually left the city." He shook his head, "It's not going to be easy finding a new spot, there aren't many abandoned buildings around here." His brow furrowed at his comment about Amaya, "Why not? Where is she?"

Oriax came walking back carefully holding the vile of da'liqua then Bia came flinging back in his direction almost knocking it onto him. He let out a scream and he moved out of the way then giving her a dirty look he continued to make his way back to his master. Bia started to get to her feet as she growled back at Maeva, "I would have done all those things but I was trapped in the slumber with my master and why would you ever be touching his heart?!" She said as she glared with her teeth clutched at Maeva and she was becoming even more jealous, "You lie! No one is able to bathe in the Ocularis besides my master! One drop of his potent da'liqua even turns a demon to ash!" Bia screamed out as she started to lunge at her but was caught off guard as Maeva clutched her by the throat and lifted her into the air. She felt the warm blood trickle down her neck as Maeva dug her nails into her jugular. Her eyes widen in disbelief when Maeva told her she was pregnant with Belail's child. She struggled in her clutch looking over to her master as if to confirm what all she had said was true. She gasped for air as she spoke, "But......you said that you would never have a mate and that is why you told me no when I asked you...........you knew I wanted to be by your side!" still looking at Belail for an explanation. Belail only laughed at Bia as he knew she wouldn't have been a good enough for him for he had a lust so long ago but now he had found her once more. Bia couldn't have even been able to do what Maeva had accomplished in one day but decided to make their fight for him into a game. "Tell you what...the first female that gets my blade back can be my queen....you just have to find it first!" He winked and grinned at Maeva as he took the vile from Oriax then he turned and walked back into the spell room.

Abdiel just laughed at Moon, "I don't know if that is possible....I don't even think dirt knows what cute is!" He then looked at Brogan and gave a cheesy smile he knew the nickname bothered him but that was all more the reason to call him that. His grin left his face though as he heard that everyone was spread out, "I will look for one there has to be at least another abandon building in town...we just can't sleep out on the streets!" He hesitated a moment as he was almost reluctant to tell Brogan where Amaya and Moon were, "Well she is staying in the chief's house of the Sanguis tribe and I don't know why but I think she has decided to be on their side..." He mumbled the last part hoping Moon hadn't caught what he had just said. "I am going back tomorrow to try and get her again.....to see if I can change her mind!"

A grin spread across Maeva's face at the contest, she wasn't in the slightest bit worried, she already knew where the sword was she just had to get it. She knew Belail had confidence in her and was just testing her and having some fun at the same time, why not. She slammed Bia into the floor and said, "Well, this is going to be the easiest race of my life." She stepped on Bia's head, pressing it into the floor as she step over her and followed Belail to the spell room, curious to see if her plan for the crystal would work.

Moon giggled at Abdiel's retort but didn't say anything as she decided to listen to the adults talk.
Brogan shrugged, "We were going to go look around, but most didn't want to wait that long." His brow furrowed as Abdiel told him about Amaya, in anger, not confusion. He'd always known about Amaya's heritage and had never trusted her, so this came as no surprise to him. He scoffed, "Don't bother with her Abdiel, if she wants to join up with those dirty blood drinkers let her. We're better off without her."

Bia growled as she was slammed to the floor but became even more pissed when Maeva stepped on her face in disrespect. She got to her feet and began to throw a fit, "You will see I will get Belail's blade before you ever will then plunge it in your chest and through your worthless little heart!" She stomped her foot down and immediately went in search of it but she had no idea where to look. Belail glanced over at Maeva he had already returned back to his humanoid demon form during the dispute snatching the crystal up in his hand, "Well that will be an easy task for you since you already know where it is at and I just set Bia up for failure. That stupid whore has been harassing me for years to be my queen but she is nothing like you. If I didn't think you had the capability I would have told you no and devoured your flesh right as you opened my seal!" He then dropped the stone into the dark vile of da'liqua which the two had a nasty reaction. The bloody liquid then frothed over as a bright light shot out from the tube and Belail placed his hand over the opening of the vile he then began chanting a dark spell as the glass heated up in his palm. The da'liqua then began to turn a pale white before reverting back to it's dull bleak color causing the glass tube to shatter. The fluid hit the table and Belail caught the crystal which was now dark as his cold heart.

Abdiel then remembered he had seen an old house on the far west side of town that people thought was haunted. He figured to go check it out to make sure it was still empty and safe to live in. He looked at Brogan, "That old house on Lugila Street should still be vacant you know the one that everyone thinks has a ghost in it!" Abdiel's face farrow in anger at what Brogan had just said about Amaya he had loved her and he didn't like anyone judging her if they didn't know what was going on. "Just wait a darn minute Badger, I said she might have not that she did. She might be trying to keep Night and herself safe! If she tried to leave they might hunt her down have you ever thought about that! He questioned him as he defended Amaya.

Maeva ignored Bia's fit, not the least bit worried. She chuckled at Belail's words, knowing every one was true, "I can't wait to see the look on her face when I get my hands on that sword. The despair will be so funny." She moved next to him to watch the experiment, curious to see whether the da'liqua would corrupt or be corrupted. She frowned when it grew white thinking it had failed but then an evil grin crept over her face as it grew dark again and shattered. As Belail picked up the now dark crystal she giggled and clapped, rather like a kid in a candy store. She couldn't wait to use it against Lucis's lover. This day was just getting better and better.

Brogan raised his eyebrows at Abdiel's rant and chuckled, shaking his head. He pointed a furry finger at the cougar-man and said, "Don't let your infatuation with her blind you boy, there's a good reason she's one of the best thieves we have and it's not 'cause she's a cat. She's crafty and dangerous and the only use she's ever had for a man was to steal from him."
"Come on, Brogan," one of the other men beside him said, a humanoid, while placing a hand on the badger-man's arm to stop him, "there's no need for that."
"Get off me Dara," Brogan growled pulling his arm out of his grasp, "I'm just making sure he doesn't set himself up for disappointment." He looked back at Abdiel and said, "Go check out your haunted house, I've got things to do." He turned and stalked away, a couple of the men went with him, but Dara stayed.
He sighed as he watched him go, "He never has trusted her."
Moon growled at the back of Brogan and Dara chuckled.

Back
Top Bottom