Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

De Antiqua Tenebrae (The Ancient Darkness) RP One on one

Belail still awake laid silently despite wanting to regain his energy he was almost concerned with Uriel finding him and forcing him back into an endless slumber. He ran his hand over his wound and noticed it had healed completely which let him know the one in his throat had done the same. Maeva's spell had done nicely for he had no strength left to heal himself. The throbbing pain in his chest was still there and as bad as he wanted to know what ailed him he wasn't ready to risk it. His head twitched at the sound of Maeva disturbing his thoughts but it hadn't seemed to irk him as much like it would if it were a servant. He listened to Maeva in his thoughts about how he aroused her and with a sarcastic tone he responded,"Well then I just might have to enter in your dreams like a incubus and slip myself deep into your body." He laughed a little and his thought became quiet again. It wasn't long before he could feel Maeva wriggling in the back of his mind,"I feel you have more to say? What's on your mind?" He asked with curiosity while he rolled to his side and stared out the window and only seeing the inside of the cavern.

Moloch smiled at her and nodded his head, "Your welcome, I was hoping you would catch on fast but I think we should stop here tonight and continue it tomorrow.I will prepare you a bed to sleep on near the boy. By the way what is his name so I can identify him properly? Oh your friend outside the window better leave for if he doesn't I will feed him to my master!" Moloch said it loud enough for Abdiel to hear. Abdiel got to his feet quickly as he figured that she would be fine and that she was playing along with the Sanguis to save herself from being harmed and he left her for the night. Moloch pulled down a down feather bed and placed it on the floor next to the chair then layered it with pillows and blankets, "This is where you will sleep for the night and you can have the bed when I get the house ready for you!" He then went into the kitchen and pulled down raw meat and blood for a snack and offered her some,"Since you went through the process earlier I am sure blood doesn't bother you now....so are you interested?" He asked her as he began to open the jars.

Maeva smiled at his comment, That would for sure be the best dream I would ever have, but never as good as the real thing. She smiled when he responded again letting her know he was still awake and she placed a hand over her stomach, sending, I'm carrying your child, my love. She waited for his response, wondering if he'd be pleased or not. She didn't exactly want a child, but she knew one from their union would be strong. If he was displeased she wouldn't think twice about killing it before it even got started forming inside her, she'd done it before.

"He's not my friend," Amaya replied coldly, hoping he would hear and stay away from her, she didn't want him to get hurt trying to help someone who didn't want it, "Not anymore, he is a Ventus, and I am Sanguis." She looked at the boy as Moloch got her bed ready, "His name is Night, and now I guess his soul will be as dark as one now." She followed him to the kitchen and the smell of the blood made her mouth water, it was a strange sensation and it still freaked her out a little, but she figured she might as well get used to it so she nodded, "Sure I guess."

Du'an steered his svine toward the light and dismounted at the edge of it. He looked down the large array was glowing and shooting the light up, it was hidden by the mountains though so hopefully no evil force would see it. He looked inside the light and smiled, Uriel was lying unconscious on an alter in the middle. This place had been arranged specifically for this purpose, to bring him and heal him if needed. He finally took a step forward and as his foot hit the array the light vanished and he flinched, but nothing else happened. He hesitated before running to Uriel's side. He wounds were dire, but it wasn't too late.

Belail's body didn't react to the news even though it surprised him and he was quiet for moment for he had never had spawn besides the ones he crafted by hand. He grinned at the thought of being that potentate on his first sexual interaction with her. He didn't care for offspring unless he was gnawing on their bones but some how he figured the unborn child may serve it's purpose and if it didn't he would have a meal to look forward too. He finally gave his response to her, "If it pleases you then it pleases me. I shall see how it's existence will serves my agenda. How I will manipulate it so! As long as it serves me then I see no problem with it!" Despite his decrepit state he managed to muster up some strength to project a specter of himself. The illusion leaned over her wet glistening nude form taking in every detail about it. His apparition appeared solid right down to the sensation of touch and with his long drawn out tongue he lowered it into the warm bloody bathwater. Placing it just above her pubic bone his tongue winded like a serpent in desert sands along her midsection before making its way over her neck. His breath was heavy from lustful thoughts and with little patience to wait for his desires to be alleviated he beckoned her to his side. His projection's hands roamed over her body and his eyes locked with her as he spoke,"Come to me, let me feel your flesh without illusions. Do not worry yourself of being missed for I will return you in the morn once I have had my fun. None shall notice all you must do is agree." Belail's ears twitched at the sounds in the hall of in the distance making his illusion perk up and take notice. His head snapped swiftly at the sight of the handle wriggling to the bathing room door and without getting his answer his power evaporated leaving Maeva alone once more. The door opened and there stood the maid with a towel and Maeva's clothes that she had retrieved from the other servant. "I am sorry if I took so long but here is a towel and a night gown to wear for the evening! If my Lady is ready I will be willing to dry and dress you!" She exclaimed as she held the towel out to wrap her in.

It was to late and Abdiel had not heard what she had said for he planned on returning the next day to retrieve her. He made the dangerous decision to camp out in the Sanguis territory near the dead forest. Moloch then pulled down two cups and plates and placing the items in the appropriate dish. He handed her the cup of blood and the plate of raw meat to her before sinking his teeth into his meal. He looked savage while he ripped and tore at the morsels on his plate and after swallowing his food he looked over at the boy, "Such a strange name for a male child but I guess you are right about it fitting him. He should wake up by tomorrow and don't worry he will be fine. Belail's blood might only affect him a little when he is young which might cause temporary fits of anger but other then that you won't know the difference. It starts to really kick in when he is older and if he has a sibling then you might want to bring them to Belail to do the same thing that he has done to Night. Sangi spawn respond better when they have someone to interact with." He then swigged from his blood filled cup and could now see that the sun was no longer visible.

Navi lept happily around the fire she had made away from her house and barn. Her edg'va accompanied her as they followed her in a circle and she would occasionally stop and snuggle them. She sang out nonsense very loudly and didn't have a care in the world. She then heard Du'an's svine and thought that one of hers had gotten out. She then went to go investigate and her herd of vocal edg'va followed in close behind. She turned her head at them and spoke in a whispering tone,"Hush now....you need to be quiet if you spook the svine how will I get it back to it's home." She then got close and could see Du'an and she panicked and ducked down. She then tried to make her voice masculine as she yelled out to him, "What are you doing near my property? You need to get away from my farm!" With her ability to speak to the creatures she heard her goat like creatures laughing in the background. The edg'va knew that Du'an wouldn't fall for her poor excuse of a masculine impersonation."Shhh quiet it isn't funny!" She said to them as she herself started to giggle.

It only pleases me because it's yours, she replied with a smirk, I will keep it then, and it will be strong someday. She looked up at him as he appeared and smiled, she shuddered in pleasure at the feel of his tongue running up her body and she longed for more. She opened her mouth to reply but he vanished and she frowned then looked at the servant, barely restraining herself from killing the woman. It took her a moment to calm her burning loins down and she said, "I am ready." She pushed herself to her feet, now looking considerably better than she had when she came in. As the maid helped her dry off and dress she sent back to Belail, I would like that very much, my lord. A bed with you in it would be much better than one alone.

Amaya stared at the meat for a moment, she wanted it, but at the same time was revolted by it. It took her a bit to work up to sticking it in her mouth and when she did the taste was wonderful and she quickly devoured it, saying between bites, "That's what he was named when I found him." She thought about what he'd said, about bringing Moon here. She didn't want the same thing to happened to the girl, but then she needed her brother badly, and if what Moloch said was true it couldn't be that bad, if anything she would probably become stronger. She finished her meat and took a long drought of the blood. Then, looking at the table she said, "He has a sister, but she's still with the Ventus."

Du'an looked over Uriel, he was having a hard time doing anything other than looking, he'd never even seen a deity before, much less been close enough to touch one. He reached a hand out when suddenly a voice, obviously a female trying to sound like a male, yelled out at him and he nearly jumped out of his skin as he took a few steps backwards and then fell on his butt. "W-Who's out there?" he scrambled to his feet and looked around then spotted Navi. "Who are you?"

Belail let out a groan in irritation of being interrupted by an incompetent slave but was content to receive Meava's answer shortly after. He continued to converse,"This pleases me and I will be after you shortly but only when all is silent! Your thoughts are free to intrude mine if any concerns arise." His feral beastly form altered and twisted its shape to appear more of a man as he found it more comfortable to lay in. He remained awake for a bit longer just to hear her voice one last time before deciding to let his mind to be consumed by slumber.
The maid was finishing up as she talked to Meava, "You look well after your bath. Do you feel any better my Lady!" She then stepped back after dressing Maeva in her night attire and proceeded to drain the water from the tub before cleaning up. She turned back to her and asked,"Do you need anything else? Our king also wish to let you know he is in his study if you still wish to speak him! I am unsure when he will turn in for the night so you might want to hurry if this is something you desire." She then turned back and scrubbed out the bath.

Moloch listened intently to her and he quickly smiled, "That is fine....I will have a mortis go after her but you will just have to do a mimic spell to show the mortis what it's seeks. Since you came riding in on one this evening that one has made a bond with you and it will be easier to interpret your desires upon it. They may all look the same but it will approach you Amaya and will know your aspirations so you may not need a mimic spell but we shall see!" He finished his small meal and placed his dished on the counter and then stretched out,"Well I am off to bed but if you are not tired feel free to read any book in here just put it back when you are done!" He then walked to the second floor of his home and made his way to his bed.

Navi flung her hands in the air as she let out a shrill when Du'an had seen her. She turned quickly running away from him making her way back to her home and it was almost strange to see as the edg'va mocked her reaction letting out a shrill they chased after her. She looked back over her shoulder to see if she was being followed. She was nearly frightened by her very own edg'va and she hid behind a tree but it didn't help as her farm creatures gathered around in a group."I think he saw me but where did he come from?" She said and her curiosity got the better of her as she started to sneak back in the direction she had seen Du'an.

I will be sure to my love, she replied. Then she looked at the maid and smiled, "Yes, much better thank you very much. I'm fine, I will go to him now." She turned and left the washroom. As she walked she realized that she would have to seduce the king. If he'd seen her pregnant with another's child it would ruin everything she'd worked for, she frowned, there would be no way she'd enjoy that, even before Belail she wouldn't've, but now, she sighed. At least it wouldn't be hard, he was already intoxicated by her, and she could probably do it tonight even, in her "moment of weakness" a the loss of her "dear" servant he'd be wanting to comfort her. She rolled her eyes, she could probably even convince him that he was in the lead with it.

Amaya nodded, she remember the mortis she'd ridden in on, was a bit embarrassed now that she'd called it a 'thing' in front of Belail. "Thank you," she said once more as he left her alone. She sat at the table a while, drinking the blood and watching Night sleep. How could so much possibly change in one day. There was so much going on in her head that even though she was exhausted she didn't think she could sleep. She finished her blood and grabbed some random book, but as she lay on the bed she couldn't concentrate and she wound up just staring at the pages throughout the night.

Du'an flinched when Navi threw her hands in the air and shrieked. He watched her leave curiously, what a strange person. He was curious, but he had more important things to worry about. He turned back to Uriel and was surprised to see two Varavi perched on the alter beside him. He looked up and could see more in the trees watching and even more circling above him. He smiled, it was almost as if Lucis was watching over her love herself. He looked back over his shoulder where Navi had gone and then shook his head and started to draw arrays over the deity's body with his blood.

Af sat at the end of a large table placed in his study while looking over an endless array of books. He was searching for answers on how to trap Belail back into a slumber. He was overwhelmed by the events that took place in one day and was still shocked that the dark lord had gotten out all by himself or so he thought. The horrors of the day had robbed him of any peace and sleep wouldn't come easy to him tonight. He got up from his chair and walked over to a large long case and dragged it before straining to raise it on the table's surface. He then opened the vessel and there inside lay a colossal great sword with a elaborate embossed handle and blade. It was beautifully crafted with serrated tips that ran along the top of the blade and had a spine like design on it's side that flowed down under the handle. The metal it was crafted from was completely unknown. It was very eye appealing but beauty is deceiving as it was crafted by dark sorcery, by Belail's dark hand and it was his blade that sat before him. Af thought that if he plunged it into Belail's chest that he could destroy him with his own magic .He then covered his hand in a silk cloth and wrapped it around the handle for if he touched it with his bare hand it would sicken him from the dark powers it emanated. It was heavy to hold and he could barely keep from dropping it. He wanted to still commemorate Lucis and there in the study he did his prayer for her.

Moloch then yelled from the stairs,"Your welcome and sleep well!" and he then closed his door and climbed into bed where it didn't take him long to fall asleep.Abdiel then snuck back as he was worried about Amaya and he opened the door to Moloch's house and whispered to her,"Amaya why are you avoiding me...this place isn't safe here and you shouldn't be taking sides of the Sanguis they are dangerous and their dark lord suppressed our kind and that is why we serve Lucis! Now we really need to get out of here!" He was hoping that she would follow him as he opened the door silently.
Navi found Du'an again but she didn't approach him she instead climbed a tree watching in curiosity to what he was doing. She then finally noticed Uriel and she sat quietly on a branch as she called out after feeling she was at a safe distance."What'cha do'n.....and where did you come from?" She hoped that the Varavi would be distracting and the leaves on the trees would keep her in hiding.

Maeva was lost in thought as she walked, through the halls toward Af's study. She had to figure some way to get Af to tell her where the sword was without raising his suspicions, and then get it to Belail afterwards. She wasn't sure how easy it would be, but she would do it. She stopped at the door to his study and sighed, she knocked loudly. "Your Highness, it is I Maeva."

Amaya looked away from the book and at Abdiel. She frowned, they'd always been good friends, he was probably the only adult she'd know that hadn't always been wary of her, he should've been. She steeled her heart as she got to her feet, she didn't want to hurt him, but she also didn't want him to get hurt by the Sanguis, was worried she would have to do the hurting if he was caught. She walked over to him and pushed him out into the street. "I'm safer here then I ever was at Ac'quida. Why not serve the one who created you? I think we owe that much to the one who brought life to us, wouldn't you? You should go home, Abdiel, I have." She turned and walked back into the house.

Du'an didn't look at Navi but kept working as he replied, "Trying to save our last and only hope." He brushed some hair gently out of Uriel's face then sighed and closed his eyes. He placed one hand on Uriel's head and held the other inches above his shredded chest. The arrays all over the deity's body begun to glow. They stayed that way a moment and when the light faded the wounds were gone and Du'an fell to the ground gasping for breath.

Af stopped in the middle of the prayer and opened his eyes when he heard Maeva, "Come in Maeva....I hope you are feeling a lot better." He called out to her as he started to put the sword down but it suddenly acted of it's own freewill. The blade carried a sum of Belail's essence and it was eager to make it return to it's master. The door swung open violently and the blade jerked on Af's wrists making him almost lost his grip. The dark blade's point directed itself towards Maeva for it could sense it's master in the now growing child who shared Belail's blood. This caused it to lurch forward dragging Af as he grunted pulling in the opposite direction to prevent it from penetrating Maeva. He barely made it back to the table where he forced the blade back into the protective case sealing off it's power. Af leaned over in exhaustion from all the forceful labor he put in to concealing the wicked instrument and luckily for Meava he didn't put the two together. "I am sorry!" He said with short breathes, "It has never done that before. I believe Belail is looking for it and that is why it reacted that way." The realization of it almost slicing through her suddenly hit him and he turned to her with questioning her sanity, "Oh My Lucis are you all right? If I hadn't been able to subdue that horrid device it would have almost killed you!" He was quiet for a moment as he caught his breath and he pointed at a seat inviting her to sit down. He settled down himself and pushed the box holding the blade aside before engaging her, "Again I apologize you have had a rough day more then I have anything on your mind?" He asked as he waited for her to sit.

Abdiel was no confused more then ever as she pushed him out the door. He also lacked education not know his true origins of who is maker was. "Amaya what is wrong with you....and what are you talking about I do serve the one that created me and that is Lucis. Are you so blind or has Belail tainted you?" He asked with concern for her and he was still a little reluctant to leave without Amaya so with one last attempt he tried to sway her, "Ac'quida isn't the place that protects you it is your friends that protect you! I would think you would know that!" He then threw his blade down in anger but swiftly scooped it up in his hand and started to storm off.

Navi giggled at him as she didn't understand what he was talking about, "What do you mean last hope....you sound like a book that my father once read when I was eight...don't you mean trying to save your friend in a last hope effort?" She was absolutely oblivious to who Uriel was or of anything going around her. Navi still was concerned for the dying stranger and she thought a moment. Not comprehending that Du'an was preforming a healing spell she blurted out innocently, "Ummm I can heal him I think?! Never tried it on another person but it always works on my animals! Their wounds close right up. I can do that for your friend but you have to promise not to hurt me if I come down!" She stated as she wasn't sure of Du'an.

Maeva was about to open the door when it flew open in front of her and she stepped back a couple steps. She smiled when she saw the sword struggling to get to her, she wouldn't have to go looking for it after all. She barely wiped the smirk off her face to replace it with a look of fear before he looked at her again. She place a hand over her chest and gasped, "Oh my, that could've been horrible, it's a good thing you're so strong or I might be dead now." She shook her head, "Maybe it knew I tried to stop Belail from rising and wanted to stop me." She walked into the study, closing the door behind her, and walked over to the chair he pointed to. She let her hand brush lightly against his, in a touch that could've been one of friendship or more. She sighed as she sat down, "I don't know, I just feel weak for not being able to do anything against him, and poor Kabol," she covered her face with her hand, more so to keep him from seeing her trying not to laugh, "I feel so bad that I couldn't save him."

Amaya flinched when he threw his sword down and she looked away, as he stormed off she said, "No, I haven't been tainted, I've been awakened, and you could never understand. Good luck on getting an answer from a dead deity." She was quiet a moment as she watched him walk away then she said a bit louder, "Tell Candle I said I'm sorry, and tell Moon to watch the night sky." She turned and closed the door beside her, not even noticing the black fur on her cheeks becoming moister.

Du'an looked up at her voice, as he got slowly to his feet, "His wounds are already closed." He looked back down at the still unconscious diety and sighed, at least he was still breathing, but he wasn't sure what he would do when he woke up. "You can come down anyway if you want, I won't hurt you." As he finished saying that he was startled when a Varavi landed on his shoulder. He looked at it with wide eyes, it was white and beautiful. It's eyes, blue like it's wings, gazed intently at him then it rubbed it's head on his cheek and he smiled and scratched it's head. Then he remembered something Navi had said and furrowed his brow, "I mean, our last hope for peace. This man is the only one that can defeat Belail."

Af felt her touch and he smiled at her as he responded, "It was my fault I shouldn't have even touched the vile thing and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Even Lucis herself lost her life trying to put an end to his rein. I'm just not sure what we will do now that she is gone and he is free to enslave us once more. This day was supposed to be a day of happiness but it turn to horror and nightmares. I am sorry to hear about Kabol, I wish I could bring him back for you" He was quiet for a moment flipping his fingers through the pages of books. He trust Maeva and he hoped that she would be at his side one day. He then decided to share what he knew about Belail and Lucis, "I have confidence in you Meava and I feel I can tell you secrets that was passed down though my linage from the kings before me. Secrets that are only meant to be kept by the rulers of Ac'quida on the events of Belail and Lucis's battle. During the heat of the battle between Lucis and Belail she instructed many of our Ancestors including mine to reassure that Belail would never rule again. Draining herself of powers that could have been use to thwart the demon lord she instructed them to depose of any relics that might strengthen his ability during battle. I think she knew she was going to die and if she couldn't take him down she wanted to make sure he remained debilitated. All delivered her abilities and it removed an alter known as the Dark Ocularis along with other artifacts that feed him strength. The alter was one most important to him for it supplied an endless array of sorcery and it overflowed like an ornate fountain. The attempts to destroy it were impossible so it was hidden away from all in the forest that is forbidden to enter. The woodland of Styx or what we call the Forbidden forest is where it resides and any Ventus who attempt to enter, perish. This Ocularis is potentate with darkness and it poisons the land and our people. I have no doubt in my mind he will be seeking what is his and I fear it will no longer remain hidden. My Ancestor who is my great great grandfather Ormarr watched Lucis take her last breath and as the story was told it was said she erupted with an unimaginable light. With that radiance he seen Lucis use the last once of of her power forcing an exquisite crystal relic into the chest cavity of Belail. With all her essence released it thrust the demon king back knocking his throne off to the side and filling the room with graceful creatures we call Varavi. To my Ancestor's surprise Belail got to his feet enraged he lunged forth and his sword lashed out against Lucis's fallen body. The light and her corpse vanished from the room after that. The Varavi scattered breaking through a broken window they made their escape and it was thought that Belail had won. Ormarr seen the dark lord charge for him but before he was about to be slew Belail fell to his knees. The demon's chest illuminated and with no powerful artifacts to protect him he was forced into a dormant state. His essence was shredded and distributed to the very relics he used to power himself. His weapon and the Ocularis are just a few to name, the rest are hidden. We were given this responsibility to never see him posses any of his lost relics. The remaining power that the ventus had of Lucis was used to conceal Belail in a confined prison as well as submerge his fortress beneath the soils. My Ancestor became king and created Libertas day in her honor which has been going on for the past two hundred years. What I have told you must never leave this room. The only reason I confided in you is because." He paused then decided it was alright to tell her how he felt, "I love you. I wish to have you as my queen and I was worried when I couldn't find you." He spilled his heart out at her as he spoke very sincerely.

Abdiel turned at her when she bad mouthed Lucis and he gave a face of disgust, "Why would I tell them anything....you don't care about them....if you did you would return Night to his sister Moon and you would come home to tell Candle how you feel....If you don't care about Lucis or the Ventus then you don't care at all.....I thought I knew you!" He then ran out of sight as he seen several Sanguis peeping from their doors.

She Carefully climbed down the tree and approached him slowly, "Did you get his inner injuries too except his broken heart I don't think I can fix that! I can really sense his emotional pain." She got close enough to Du'an and the heard of edg'va gathered around her. She giggled at the Varavi as she watched Du'an rub it's head, "She says she wants you to scratch under her chin!" She was now visible for him to see her and she listened to Du'an talk again, "Last hope of peace??? What are you talking about? She paused for a moment then asked, "And who is Belail?" She pondered while wondering what he was talking about.

"I know you do," she said about Kabol and looked at him with a sad smile. She leaned back and quietly watched him read, wondering how best to proceed but then he quickly solved that problem as he told you many things she needed to know, she barely kept herself from grinning, this would please Belail greatly. She acted surprised when Af told her he loved her, of course she already knew he was falling for her and she smiled gently and leaned towards him. She took his hand gently, threading her long fingers through his. "You don't know the joy in my heart to here you say that my king, I have loved you for so long." She was barely keeping herself from laughing in his face, she couldn't wait to see his expression when the day finally came that she could show him her true self, but for now she kept the smile on her face a gentle and happy one, her eyes shining as if she'd just heard the best news in the world.

Amaya winced at his words but didn't give a retort, it was good for him to hate her, hopefully he wouldn't come after her again and get himself caught. She gathered Night in her arms and laid on the mattress Moloch had set out for her. She wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes, it was hours before she finally fell asleep.

Du'an looked towards her voice with a frown, "The alchemy will have fixed those too." He turned his gaze back to Uriel and sighed, "His broken heart can never heal, without his love he will never be whole again." He looked at the Varavi on his shoulder and it nodded at her words and Du'an smiled and honored it's request, "So you can speak to animals? I can control them, and feel their emotions, but I've never talked to one before." Then he looked at her, now in the small clearing, "'Who is Belail?' Where did you think the earthquakes and mortis came from?"

Af smiled even bigger hearing those words come out of her mouth,"I am so glad you feel the same way...I was worried that you didn't! Oh and please you must promise me you will never tell anyone what I have just told you!" He said with a serious tone but it quickly relaxed and he leaned in and kissed her cheek. He wanted to respect her as a lady and didn't want to feel like he was forcing himself on her. Having no inkling of her true nature for she was no dessert flower. He could smell the clean scent on her body as he drew back from kissing her. He sighed and removed himself from his chair reaching over for the chest that held Belail's blade. The portmanteau was even heavier as it carried Voro Anima in it and he hauled it over to the cabinet it was kept in. For the past two hundred years a ward seal vanity had been the devil blade Voro's home and that was where he locked it up. "Don't want this getting stolen. Well it is getting late and I must retire for the evening. I have to be up early so I can give a speech to reassure the remaining town's folk." He then walked behind Maeva and getting a little braver he kissed her on the neck.

Navi was now really interested in Du'an after she heard that he could feel their emotions and can control them,"Oh wow really? Although I don't think it is very nice to control them they should have free will and yes I can talk to them and they can talk to me. The edg'va talk a lot beeelieeeve me but the Varavi are actually really quiet they don't say much and they look....." She then whispered as she spoke so her edg'va wouldn't hear, "They look a lot prettier then the rest of the creatures if you ever notice they kinda look scarey but not the Varavi!" Navi was then quiet as she was still confused about what he was talking about, "Earthquakes happen they are something natural.....but I still don't know who this Belail character is and I don't know what a mortis is either...I am sorry but it sounds like you are spurting nonsense as you can see there is nothing here that is harming us!" She again paused before speaking to him, "It is getting late and I left a fire going so I need to return to my farm.....you are welcome to stay the night and your friend......I feel that you are alright and you don't pose a threat."

"I promise my king, I will not tell another," Maeva smiled at him and leaned into his kiss, this would be so easy. She watched him closely as he locked up the sword, paying attention to every detail. "You are such a great king to the Ventus people," she said and placed a hand on his neck as he kissed her, she let out a tiny, longing sigh, almost inaudible, and turned her head to gently brush her lips across his jaw.

"Well, I only control them if I have to, to save it's or my life. For the most part I just use my powers to calm them down when they're scared or angry, and if they've lost a lot of energy I can transfer some to them." He turned to Uriel and started to remove his armor, it would have to be fixed. He nodded to Navi's comment about their looks, he knew the reason for that, but thought he'd keep it to himself for now at least. He chuckled and shook his head at her confusion over Belail, he'd never known someone to not know about the demon, everyone was taught about him from a young age, "What kind of rock do you live under." He smiled, hoping she wasn't offended by his little joke. This girl was very strange and interesting, he was surprised to meet someone like her on a day like this, "Tell you what, it's a long story, I can come with you and tell you all about 'this Belail character' and," he looked at Uriel's face, "why we need him." He finished with the armor and tied it together then loaded it onto his svine. He looked at her to wait for her reply.​

Af glided the chair that Maeva was sitting in away from the table and with both hands he braced her palms pulling Maeva to her feet. Placing his hand high on her back he leaned in to kiss her once more. His touch soft and easy while he did so for it was how he was taught in treating a lady delicately. He was the exact opposite of Belail never forceful and always gentle especially when it came to making love. He smiled at her and he responded,"Thanks,and you will be a wonderful queen." He then held her by her hand and kissed it before leading her towards his room. It was completely out of tradition for the king to bed anyone out side of marriage but for some reason he was filled with a desire to show his affection. "If this is something you do not wish please let me know!" He didn't want to force her to do anything she did not want.

"Oh well I guess that is ok." Navi said as she started to walk back to her home she heard his joking comment but it went right over head as she said, "No silly I live in my house....who lives under a rock!" She giggled as the thought of it came into her mind. "Alright you can tell me about him and your friend but first I must put the edg'va away back in there home."She never liked the word barn or cage as she felt like she was demeaning the creatures.

Maeva smiled as he kissed her and she ran a hand through his grey fur, longing already for the pain of Belail's touch, she would have to fake the whole thing she knew, but she wasn't worried about it. She caressed his cheek and replied, "I'm just happy to be one." She squeezed his hand and followed him, "No, I've wanted this for a long time." She laid her head on his shoulder and caressed his bicep lightly.

Du'an rolled his eyes, she really did live under a rock. He nodded, "That's fine. Do you have a place for my svine to stay? She's had a hard day and will need a good rest." He picked up Uriel, and followed after Navi. He clucked his tongue at his svine and it followed after him without him needing to use his powers on it. "By the way, my name is Du'an, what's yours?"

Af smiled at Maeva then continued to lead her to his room,"Good I never want to make you feel like you have to do something you don't want!" He said reaching for his door handle while proceeded to open it. He then picked her up in his arms and carried her to his bed before laying her down on it gently. He climbed in and leaned over her and he kissed her on the lips in a loving manner. He took his shirt off exposing his chest and throwing it to the floor. Af pressed his forehead against hers as he whispered softly, “You are so beautiful and kind hearted I am so glad to have you in my life.” He then pulled her gown over her head as he held her from behind the neck then he place her back down on the pillow. He bent down to her navel and began kissing her all the way up to her neck. His heart raced with joy as he forgot about the terrible day and all that mattered was that he was with her. He then slowly slid her panties down then removed his bottoms as they both now lay naked in the bed. He didn’t rush anything and wanted to take his time indulging in every blissful moment. Af’s hands now no longer ashamed to touch her creased Maeva’s body as he continued to make love to her and finally penetrated her when he felt the moment was right. His eyes were soft as he gazed into Maeva’s eyes and he strummed his body back and forth on top of her. He rubbed his cheek against hers as his hands slipped under Maeva's back and he pulled her close to him.

“Yes I will make room for your friend with my other svines and I will heal her wounds while I am at it.” She said as they got closer to her home. ”Nice to meet you Du’an my name is Navi and I have lived here my whole life….my mother died giving birth to me and my father was killed by a e’lic while trying to protect me when I was nine…..I tried to talk the creature down but he wouldn’t listen to me….now that you mention it I have heard that name once before and the e’lic said something like I only take commands from my master Belail never did understand what he meant….oh I am sorry I just keep talking don’t I!” She then made it to her house and put out the fire and she led the edg’va and Du’an’s svine into the barn. She came back out quickly and opened the door for him, “You can lay him in my father’s bedroom it is off the hall and the first door on the right.” She said as she walked in after him.

"No, my king, I've never felt any pressure from you. She giggled as he picked her up and wrapped her arms around his thick neck. She kissed him back gently and gazed up at him in a way that any man would see as pure love. She almost laughed at his comment, 'kind hearted,' it would be so easy to rip his heart out right now, but she said instead, "And I'm so happy you came into mine, I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I didn't have you." She helped him to remove their clothes, moving her body and arms to make it easy for him and already having his pants undone before he got to them to slip them off. She moaned slightly as he kissed her and caressed her body, pretending to enjoy it. It seemed forever before he finally slipped inside her, but she knew if she tried to rush it she could mess everything up. She gave a small gasp and smiled at him as he started to move gently inside her, she closed her eyes an imagined Belail, thinking of the time they would be having soon when she was through here and her body immediately reacted, and she tightened around him despite the fact that she wasn't aroused by him at all.

"Thank you," he said when she told him she'd heal his svine, "I feel so bad about letting her get hurt, she's so tough though." He listened to her as she talked and when she apologized to him he said with a smile, "Don't be sorry, in fact that explains a lot, but it's nice to have a conversation that's not about defeating Belail." He watched her with the edg'va and smiled, it wasn't often he'd seen people be as much friends with the creatures of this planet as she was. His svine stopped behind him and looked at Navi then back a Du'an and he smiled. He supported Uriel's weight with one arm and then rested the other hand on his svine's face and said in a calming tone, not using his powers, just talking, "It's okay, she's a friend and she'll take care of you." She nudged him and nibbled at his arm, a common affection action from her and he smiled, "There's a good girl, I'll be along shortly to give you your snack. Go on now." He pushed her in the direction of the barn and pulled Uriel's armor off her back as she passed him and went to Navi, now doing everything she said. Du'an slung the armor over his shoulder and picked Uriel up once more, it felt so strange to be carrying a deity around, he hoped he didn't awake or that could cause some commotion.
He waited for her to return and then followed her in the house, thanking her as she opened the door for him and following her instructions. As he place Uriel on the bed the white Varavi hopped off his shoulder and landed on Uriel's chest then laid there and looked up at them. Du'an smiled and scratched its chin again, "I do wish you could bring her back to him," he muttered with a sigh.​

Af held her in his arms near his chest so he could feel her heart beat against his still rocking himself inside her. He was glad to hear her voice and everything she wanted him to hear. He didn't take the fact in that she had closed her eyes as he figured she was enjoying herself with him. His moments of bliss with her lasted a little longer until his pace quickened a bit as he reached his climax. He let her body rest on the bed once more and he rubbed his hands along her waist as all his tension in his body began to relax and with one final push his body released. Af groaned as he felt himself let go and he slid out of her laying on his side next to her. He gazed at her as his hand ran down Maeva's shoulder and he continued to love on her. He held her hand and pressed himself close and whispered to her,"I love you Maeva." and after saying those words his eyes felt heavy and he drifted to sleep.

Navi watched him as Du'an placed Uriel on the bed,"your welcome I mean for healing your svine. She likes to talk about you and she never blames you for her injuries." She smiled and walked into the living room, "Also in that case since I don't know who Belail is it is easy for me not to talk about someone I don't know." She settled herself down on the couch and placed her hands in her lap whiled she waited for Du'an finish helping Uriel, "So who is that person you are helping and why is this Belail guy such a threat?......oh forgive me I didn't offer you anything to eat or drink did you want something?" She called out as she started to get up.

Maeva moaned gently as he moved in her, running her fingers through his fur lovingly. She sighed as he reached his climax and clutched him arm as if in a moment of ecstasy, groaning as she felt him release his sperm within her. She smiled, as he slid out of her and she kissed his face and neck. "I love you too, Af." She waited for him to sleep then sighed in relief and rolled off the bed shaking her head, "That took long enough." She looked at him and said quietly, "You daft fool, you're so easy." She looked at her clothes lying on the floor, but decided to leave them there, she preferred the way she was and Belail would only destroy them anyway. She reached her mind out to her lover and king and said, "Belail my king, I am ready."

Du'an smiled as he left Uriel and the Varavi on the bed and followed her into the living room. "Well, she might not blame me, but I got her into the position to get hurt in the first place, but then again we'd both be dead a few times over by now if we didn't have each other. He sat down on a chair across from her and was about to start talking when she asked if he wanted food. Normally he would say no, but when she asked he realized he hadn't actually eaten through out the entire day, he'd been too busy to think about it and now that he wasn't moving about and started to think about it he was starved, "That would be great if you don't mind." He stood up again and as he waited for her asked, "Have you ever heard of Lucis Auctorem, the Sanguis or the Ventus? So that I know how deep into detail I need to go."​

Belail's snarled from being disturbed and he had for a moment forgot where he was. He nearly gave Maeva an ear lashing for dancing in his thoughts but halted when everything came rushing back. He muttered only a few words to her, "Of course," before waving his hand to form an open rift that linked the two areas together that pulled her from Af's room and into his. His face contorted into one disgust,"Oh what have you been doing you reek of Ventus flesh it is burning my nostrils?!" He snarled out of hate for any other time they would be a delicacy. Using his sorcery he eliminated the unpleasant smell before pulling her close to him,"So did you find my Voro?" He asked her as he run his finger nail down between her breast but his face went into a grimace for the pain in his chest reminded him of his weakness. His heart felt as if it was on fire and the feeling only intensified as he put Maeva on the bed,"It seems there as been nothing but complications today. Since my battle with that candle dicked Uriel my wounds bleed out more and my ability to heal is lacking. I find my Ocularis gone and now this burning in my chest feels like I might explode with Radiance!" He growled as his claws plunged in his chest and he began to dig out his flesh while a small light peeped from his gaping gash. He didn't think about not being able to heal as the pain was greater then his self inflicted wound.

She walked into the kitchen,"No I don't mind at all maybe the smell of food will probably help make your friend wake up," and started to cook dowi meat that she had found. The dowi had died of natural causes so she didn't feel bad about eating it. She pulled out vegetables that she had grown on her farm and began to cook those as well."Well no I haven't even heard of any of that stuff you spoke off my father never talked about it!" She called out from the kitchen as she started on something to drink she began to squeeze the juice out of the fruit she had in a bowl. She set the table for Du'an to eat with a glass of fruit juice sitting next to the plate of meat and vegetables. She hadn't made herself a plate as she already ate today and it was late."Here you are....I hope you like it?" She smiled settling herself at the other end of the table.

"Sorry my love," she said, sighing happily as his spell washed the stench away, she should've thought of that but she was too eager to tell him what she'd learned and she was burning badly for him as well, "I had to screw that oaf that calls himself a king so that he wouldn't get suspicious if he found out about the child. It was the most boring time I've ever had." She smiled at his question and answered, "I have found it, and learned so much more." She was startled by his sudden out burst and grabbed his hands to stop him. "It's a crystal of light," she explained, quickly recalling what the king had told her, "Lucis put it in you before she died to weaken you. And I know where your fountain is as well."

"If it's eatable I'll like it," he said with a chuckle, "thank you very much." He started to eat ravenously for a minute or two before he slowed down and savored the last of it. He'd saved the vegetables for last, it wasn't often he ate meat, but when he did he was all over it. He ate vegetables slowly, and started to talk while he ate. "A long time ago there was an evil demon lord. He ruled over the entire dominion, he is Belail. There are two races of people; the Sanguis: they worship Belail and are powerful in dark magics; and the there's the Ventus: a good people, they wish only for peace and they worshiped a deity named Lucis Auctorem.
"Well, two hundred years ago today she answered the prayers of her people and descended to this realm to vanquish Belail. It cost her her life, but she succeeded in sealing Belail away." By now he'd finished the last of his food and he leaned back with a sad sigh, "But somehow the Sanguis have figured out how to release him."​

Belail still in pain gagged at her when he heard she had slept with Af, "You can stop right there if I hear anymore of that I fear I may vomit up my sacrifice."His face contorted in anger as he flicked her hand off of his and continued to dig at his chest, "If you found it why haven't you brought it here?!" He snapped out at her then let out a low growl thinking she was wasting his time. The orb beneath his sternum was now driving him deeper into madness for this pain was much different then kind he enjoyed. He seemed to calm at the news of his missing belongings and now his desires for lusting Maeva were put on hold. Climbing from his place of slumber he rose to his feet and he looked at her with urgency,"Tell me where it is NOW! I need to submerge myself within it and hope that I can regain some strength to my former glory. If you are correct about this then it would seem that your absence hasn't been worthless. I might even let you indulge in my Ocularis for it shall also strengthen you." He then let himself forget about the radiant orb lodged his chest for he had other things on his mind including his desires to penetrate his new sex toy. "That might not be the only thing you will indulge in but for now let revive my tired soul!"

Navi nodded at his thanks for the meal, "Your welcome." she said as she watched him eat his meal. She listened to him intently as he began to tell his story and she was surprised that all this had been going on without her ever knowing,"Oh wow and this is all true and not some kind of legend?" She asked in disbelief but figured he wasn't telling her it for nothing and she looked down at his plate noticing that his meal was almost gone,"You must of been really hungry....if you want more there is plenty left over in the kitchen." She said as leaned on the table and she asked, "So this demon is awake now and trying to take back over.....what are the Vent people going to do since their umm Deity is gone and can't put the bad guy back?"

She frowned as he flicked her hand away, but didn't say anything as she waited for his reaction to the fountain and she finally smirked, then grinned when he said she could bath with him in it. "I would want nothing more my love." She shifted to her more comfortable beast form and stretched her massive wings, "It's in the forbidden forest, you will have to take us out of hear and I can lead you to it." She rubbed against him with a sultry purr, "I long for your pain so much."

Du'an shook his head, "No it's not a legend, he's proof enough of that," he nodded his head towards where they'd left Uriel. He smiled, "I was, but that was enough, I've never had to eat much to fill up." He sighed and looked at the ceiling, "Well I don't know how much the Ventus themselves can do, but that's where he comes in. Uriel was in love with Lucis. Very few know about him, but my people have always worshiped him instead of Lucis while the rest of the Ventus still worship her. Anyway, as far as I know, Uriel is the only one that can defeat him again, but it will probably take some work."

Belail remained in his humanoid demon form but still pressed his body against her when she rubbed on him. He then picked Maeva up around her waist and using his dark powers he vanished with her to the surface.He grinned as he listen to her desire while his feet hit the ground. He then thought to toy with her as he raised his left hand and clasped her scruff then with his gaped lower jaw he ran his exposed jagged teeth along her neck line."I will enjoy hearing you scream then!" He whispered into her hear and let Maeva drop to all fours,"Now show me where this forbidden forest is so that I may return my Ocularis fountain back into my castle." Belail wings then expanded outwards as he caught air and his body ascended of the ground. He stayed stationary in midair as he waited for Maeva to take flight and lead him in the direction he was seeking.

Navi got to her feet as she heard Du'an wanted no more food and she began to put it away down in the cold cellar to keep it fresh.She could still hear him down there as her large ears picked up almost anything."Why do you say it will take some work can't he just go in and attack Belail? She yelled as she climbed back up the stairs. "You can sleep in the guest bedroom tonight.....I will show it to you whenever you are ready not that I am trying to rush you!" she smiled and came back into view."I hope your friend is ok then...he hasn't budged a bit....I will stay with him overnight in the room with him and keep an eye out when you do decide to go to bed!" She was intruiged by all the information that Du'an had given her but was unsure of what to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom